Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
WHERE DO YOU FIND THE CHARACTERS IMPALED?
I think I stole them from you, but I don't really remember, I'm always in a hurry when things attract me. I am sorry if I did not ask permission to use the images. If necessary I can delete the pics or, although belatedly, acknowledge your loan.

I think I stole them from you, but I don't really remember, I'm always in a hurry when things attract me. I am sorry if I did not ask permission to use the images. If necessary I can delete the pics or, although belatedly, acknowledge your loan.

Not at all
it was just a remark
take what you want and have fun
cordially

By the way, the last one is a small tribute to Isabelle Adjani, a lovely lady if there ever was one. For some strange reason I always imagine torturing the women I would love and admire. Emphasis on imagine, please.

So beautiful, Cuervo. This one really got to me. I'm sitting here imagining myself in that unfortunate woman's place.....and enjoying it very, very much. Such sweet agony! :p
Maybe I should start imagining you in her place too. But I don't want to risk my health, particularly not now with this pandemic. Loved your comment. :devil:

Back to Rome.
Lucretia has just suffered the first part of the scourging. "This is just the beginning," the centurion shouts at her as she looks at the man that has replaced her first tormentor . "The scourging will not cease until you are dead and almost all your flesh has been torn from your traitorous body."HELPLESSARENA100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom