Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
A hapless barbarian captive (could it be Barbaria?) suffers in the arena to the delight of the crowd. . .View attachment 897355
No that is what I call well-whipped. Love it
Back to Rome.
Lucretia has just suffered the first part of the scourging. "This is just the beginning," the centurion shouts at her as she looks at the man that has replaced her first tormentor . "The scourging will not cease until you are dead and almost all your flesh has been torn from your traitorous body."View attachment 902094
That sounds awfully final? Is there any chance of a negotiation? Trading a few sexual favors (no swallowing, of course) in exchange for a release on time served?

@Praefectus Praetorio "That sounds awfully final? Is there any chance of a negotiation? Trading a few sexual favors (no swallowing, of course) in exchange for a release on time served?"
Perhaps Hodges could negotiate something? :rolleyes:
To Praefectus: no negotiations allowed, even the offer of fellatio (one of my favorite fantasies), all sentences are final and without the recourse of appeal. As to Barbaria, it is a strange coincidence that I have an alter ego named Hodges (which of course you could not know about), and as townines said he would just get the punishment increased (unmanageable, I know, since how can you increase a punishment like scourging to death?) LOL :cool:

Another of coronel Fausto Ordóñez Kreutzer's hapless victims. A staunch Catholic, the colonel has a fixation with crucifixion, so he has ordered Alejandrina's ankles nailed to the central post and her arms to be stretched crucifixion style. An electrified probe has been inserted into her sex. The interrogators are just enjoying her suffering and her pissing on the floor. The console has been set so as to send electric jolts into her vagina every 15 seconds with a 5 second duration. JUNTACRUXELECTROGAGGED.jpg

Another of coronel Fausto Ordóñez Kreutzer's hapless victims. A staunch Catholic, the colonel has a fixation with crucifixion, so he has ordered Alejandrina's ankles nailed to the central post and her arms to be stretched crucifixion style. An electrified probe has been inserted into her sex. The interrogators are just enjoying her suffering and her pissing on the floor. The console has been set so as to send electric jolts into her vagina every 15 seconds with a 5 second duration. View attachment 904352

“hapless” is putting it mildly :confused:

Beats me, but most Juntas like to torture. It's the ambivalence of language, I guess. . . Besides, once the Junta falls I can imagine a lot of people wanting to torture its members or torture a Junta. Sort of confusing. . . LOL
Let's face it. Juntas always like to torture their opponents, that's why they have juntas. Then, when a new junta forms, they've got all the supporters of the old junta to torture. I like to think of it as a natural process of revolution for those who enjoy torturing other people. Plus, it makes for some great art from people like Cuervo (and Zardoz, Artur, Bleumune, MadBob, Jucundus, et al).
All hail the revolution! Go for it, Cuervo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom