Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love the Military Prison Scene,

Despite the unnatural restraint and the throbbing pain in her tightly bound breasts, the prisoner continually repeated "17659, Brown, Major M." when questioned. Now though, as the interrogator pressed the cattle prod into her vagina, she was at last beginning to doubt how long she could resist.
She should be spilling the beans soon and offer sexual services to escape more pain.

"I'm a very patient and methodical man, Ms Preston, but you are about to erase my patience with your constant denials, admit that you know where your husband is. Tell us and spare yourself more torture," Inspector Li quietly spoke as Sheila Preston gasped for air after the last electric shock. . . TROUBLEINASIA_DAMIANELECTRO.jpg

View attachment 1043568View attachment 1043569View attachment 1043570View attachment 1043571View attachment 1043572View attachment 1043573View attachment 1043574View attachment 1043575View attachment 1043576I binge on certain fantasies. Sometime ago I got into whites versus Native Americans rut. Some of it was inspired by the Apocalypto we never saw, others by North American scenes, and yet others by the cannibal holocaust films. Here is a sampling of that obsession.
Love the ones depicting Native American tortures. They loved to use fire and blades. I understand they didn't need a particular reason to torture victims. They just enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom