Some homemade DAZ 3D works

Go to CruxDreams.com

QRWF

Guard
A few days ago, after learning some basic knowledge, I started trying to satisfy my dark fantasies with DAZ 3D. I made some models of crosses and nails, and designed some suitable poses. But after all, I'm just a beginner, and I still have a lot of problems about it. I hope to make progress in this as an amateur.

It's sad that this hairstyle doesn't apply to my "cross 2" pose, they were clipping through girl's breasts and armpits… As an obsessive-compulsive disorder sufferer, I have to try some dforce hairs.
So, just these two.
Oil Cross 1.pngOil Cross 5.png

This body morph is my own design, and these poses: Cross 1 to Cross 6, are based on it. I am fascinated by plump women with muscular curves.
View attachment 879366View attachment 879367View attachment 879368View attachment 879369View attachment 879370View attachment 879371

It's sad that this hairstyle doesn't apply to my "cross 2" pose, they were clipping through girl's breasts and armpits… As an obsessive-compulsive disorder sufferer, I have to try some dforce hairs.
So, just these two.
View attachment 883032View attachment 883033

I like these figure studies, very nice and the girl is quite alluring. I wonder if you will try creating some more varied scenes in the future, with some movement and facial expressions?

Well, dforce hairs are obviously a big problem for my computer, if it can talk, it must have been scolding me: " Dare you try this! ! ! ? ? ? " .
So, simply trim the side of the hair that could cause problems, and let's get back on it.
HDRI is a good thing, for any computer, as long as you don't mind why there's an asian girl naked and oiled doing pole dancing on the beach.
BTW, how do you think the pole fixed to the sand?
Pole Dance Back.pngPole Dance Girl.pngPole Dance.png

Many hairstyles they come with morphs to avoid poking etc
Some hairstyles use for example different non standard parts for tails etc you can find in the figure hierarchy in the scene tab

If that is not the case:

You could also apply a smooth modifier to the fitted hair "figure" and apply more or less smoothing and collisions iteration to the mesh smoothing tab
add smoothing modifier is done in DAZ by edit>figure>geometry>add smoothing modifier

BTW which hairstyle you using?(that poked?)

Many hairstyles they come with morphs to avoid poking etc
Some hairstyles use for example different non standard parts for tails etc you can find in the figure hierarchy in the scene tab

If that is not the case:

You could also apply a smooth modifier to the fitted hair "figure" and apply more or less smoothing and collisions iteration to the mesh smoothing tab
add smoothing modifier is done in DAZ by edit>figure>geometry>add smoothing modifier

BTW which hairstyle you using?(that poked?)
Thank you for your reply, crumera, I'm actually doing it now.
This is the hair I'm using, I found that for DAZ, hair style is more important than face shape to determine a person's appearance. When I use Sue's hair, the girl looks like Sue, the same goes for other hairstyles.

Back
Top Bottom