Some homemade DAZ 3D works

Go to CruxDreams.com
As a fan of Ultraman, I've always been interested in making some Ultrawoman related works, especially after finishing a very annoying and time-consuming task( So when will Rogue Server arrive).
Silver skin and hair, golden eyes, plus some beautiful color texture… I was really happy when I finally finished this after many debugging( Although my Photoshop technology is not very good, resulting in the LIE texture not perfect).
A day full of energy!
Three Forms.png
Wait a minute, did I miss something… Color Timer ! ! !

Color Timer: Ultrawomen's energy core, the outer shield protects the real energy core. After the shield is broken, it is the real energy core. Green means unlimited energy, blue means abundant energy, red means energy is running out, extinguish means no energy.
Origin Form: Form without color texture, green energy core means unlimited energy.
Three Forms: Agile form( Blue texture) , equilibrium form( Purplehong texture) , strong form( Red texture) , blue energy core means abundant energy.
Color Timer.pngOrigin Form-Prepare For Battle.pngOrigin Form-Defeat.pngOrigin Form-Crucifixion.pngThree Forms-Prepare For Battle.pngThree Forms-Defeat.pngThree Forms-Crucifixion.png

Because I missed the sales promotion at the end of last year, I had to wait until last week to complete the assembly of my new PC.
After a week of use, I can only say: I wish I had done this earlier.
If the price is right, I think I will continue to upgrade this computer in the future.
But for now, I just want to enjoy it.1.png2.png

These are all identical, except for the gem color.
In fact, they also have different body shapes, I redesigned materials and shapes. But in general, you're right, they're almost the same. BTW, each image didn't take more than ten minutes to render, I finished all the images in a very short time. With this PC, it will be easier for me to learn more skills and make more pictures in the future, instead of wasting time on rendering. :hambre:

Back
Top Bottom