Some Manips

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice photo-manips Ricky. I also like the little crosses in the distance, nice touch. Like Tree said, I also would have never guessed these are your first ones.
:goodjob:

Hondoboot2, thank you :) Appreciate your comment. :)

I want to direct you to this thread. So you could upgrade your tools.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-new-paint-net.4177/

Thank you for this, Madiosi!

You can also find an excellent upgrade to your tools under General/Technical Questions page 4/Using Photoshop. In the first post there is a link to a zip file which 40 people have downloaded. It's a portable version so you can run it from USB stick.

Melissa, Thank you! I need to start using Photoshop! Over the summer definitely. I'll get hold of it!

I appreciate the comments everyone!

I did another this morning. It's not much. It's not a crucifixion, but I think it leads to one. ;)

Attachments

• rhh5.jpg
    rhh5.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 184
Hondoboot2, thank you :) Appreciate your comment. :)

Thank you for this, Madiosi!

Melissa, Thank you! I need to start using Photoshop! Over the summer definitely. I'll get hold of it!

I appreciate the comments everyone!

I did another this morning. It's not much. It's not a crucifixion, but I think it leads to one. ;)

Looks like a long walk to the cross...how about a cart?:rolleyes:

Hi Melissa, thanks for your comment! Yes I'm a new member of the club and I feel welcome. I've had this crux passion since a very young age and now I've reached adulthood and have access to such amazing groups, I don't feel alone anymore in certain things I like! :)
And to be honest, I don't have photoshop! This is simply window's live photo gallery (for contrast and colour), and microsoft paint (for scaling images), along with some patience. :)

I've just checked and the file (92MB) is still active. It can be downloaded from http://ge.tt/83IiLDM/v/0?c

Hi Melissa, thanks for your comment! Yes I'm a new member of the club and I feel welcome. I've had this crux passion since a very young age and now I've reached adulthood and have access to such amazing groups, I don't feel alone anymore in certain things I like! :)
And to be honest, I don't have photoshop! This is simply window's live photo gallery (for contrast and colour), and microsoft paint (for scaling images), along with some patience. :)
and a master-work....................................and photo-shop what if:devil:

Hi everyone, as I returned home from studies in London yesterday, I was a little bored and decided to try out creating a photo-manip for the first time. I enjoyed the first one that much that I ended up making 4 within the past 24 hours. These aren't the best but they're a start and I really enjoyed what I did. I've also shared these on CruxFoundation.
I'm no expert and editing/graphics/photoshop isn't my field but hey, it's a start! :)

Thank you for the tools also!

Wow they are fine. Thx and keep up working.

Here are some of my recent photoshop manips. Feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• last-bj.jpg
    last-bj.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 342
  • snuff-party.jpg
    snuff-party.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 373
  • waiting-room.jpg
    waiting-room.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 351
  • mast-firing-squad.jpg
    mast-firing-squad.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 351
  • she-lost.jpg
    she-lost.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 357
  • pardon-dungeon.jpg
    pardon-dungeon.jpg
    16.1 MB · Views: 397
  • snuff-club.jpg
    snuff-club.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 342
and some more

Attachments

• show.jpg
    show.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 231
  • watchin-hanging.jpg
    watchin-hanging.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 227
  • model-execution.jpg
    model-execution.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 229
  • mast-shooting.gif
    mast-shooting.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 223
  • fucked-up.jpg
    fucked-up.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 226
  • hanging-in-there.jpg
    hanging-in-there.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 221
  • hangpalement15.jpg
    hangpalement15.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 231
mast-shooting.gif
How do you do to include your pic in a gif ? I was not thinking that it was possible ... but I've not tried !:D

mast-shooting.gif
How do you do to include your pic in a gif ? I was not thinking that it was possible ... but I've not tried !:D

In photoshop you can group the gif frames to a group of layers and then combine it with additional layers of other pictures. It's hard to explain but if you google for it you'll find tutorials with screenshots on how to do it.

You can even combine two gifs like I did here:

Attachments

• blow-snuf.gif
    blow-snuf.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 171
Is it , in fact, the same process than when you combine two fixed pics ?

Is it , in fact, the same process than when you combine two fixed pics ?

Yes, it is. The only difference is that you have to create a layer group. When you open a gif, photoshop creates one layer for each frame. In order to use the entire gif file you'll have to group those layers together. After that you can use the group as if it was one layer. You can move it around, and modify it in any way that you could with a regular layer.

The ultimate violation of the female body: Death by Impalement

Attachments

• pole-balance.jpg
    pole-balance.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 610
  • glowing5.jpg
    glowing5.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 616
  • gravity.jpg
    gravity.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 560
  • hangpaled2.jpg