Some New Renders By Hornet1ba

Go to CruxDreams.com
H

hornet1ba

Here is a couple of renders that i want to share,the textures of the cross are improved thanks to ascanio advice( i never did experiment with bump mapping or displacement mapping in Daz Studio)
Sorry i don't have the time right now to do another animation :-(
Real life is taking over for the next couple of months.

Attachments

• finia x-cross style10.jpg
    finia x-cross style10.jpg
    994.8 KB · Views: 619
  • finia x-cross style11.jpg
    finia x-cross style11.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 597
  • finia x-cross style12.jpg
    finia x-cross style12.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 597
  • mein land genesis bumb+displacement1.jpg
    mein land genesis bumb+displacement1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 646
  • finia x-cross style9.jpg
    finia x-cross style9.jpg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 600
Here is a couple of renders that i want to share,the textures of the cross are improved thanks to ascanio advice( i never did experiment with bump mapping or displacement mapping in Daz Studio)
Good work, I like the whip marks.
Helmut

The bump and displacement mapping looks good on the cross. I did some animation in Poser several years ago but decided it wasn't worth the amount of work it took. The victim's hands and feet had to be corrected in every frame to keep them positioned where they were nailed. And animating hair movements took more time than animating the figure!

Jedakk

The bump and displacement mapping looks good on the cross. I did some animation in Poser several years ago but decided it wasn't worth the amount of work it took. The victim's hands and feet had to be corrected in every frame to keep them positioned where they were nailed. And animating hair movements took more time than animating the figure!

Jedakk
but Sabina is breathtakingly beautiful:rolleyes:

Dear Yupar, if you were in that sexy position on the cross, I would ease your pain by worshipping your vagina...carefully stimulating it with my tongue until you reach your climax and have a great orgasm! Hope that will help you to forget about your suffering on the cross for a while? :)

The wood is incredibly realistic, especially in Mein Land, but I wasn't looking at the wood the first time:)

W

[quote="Shaved17, post: 66236, member: 6082"Dear Yupar, if you were in that sexy position on the cross, I would ease your pain by worshipping your vagina...carefully stimulating it with my tongue until you reach your climax and have a great orgasm! Hope that will help you to forget about your suffering on the cross for a while? :)[/quote]
oohhoo..my goddess...I m going crazy ...pls giv me last strength n pleasure b4 i die...

I liked the finia x-cross style11 picture. It showed off her beautiful ass.

Back
Top Bottom