Some of my drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
My wife ate the last of the ice cream, last night. It was there for any of us. It irritated me, a little, but I really had nothing to complain about. Mainly just being stuck at home during the quarantine is causing low-end irritation. So instead of arguing, I drew this, this morning. Made me feel a little better. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Angry beating.png
    Angry beating.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 375
My wife ate the last of the ice cream, last night. It was there for any of us. It irritated me, a little, but I really had nothing to complain about. Mainly just being stuck at home during the quarantine is causing low-end irritation. So instead of arguing, I drew this, this morning. Made me feel a little better. Enjoy.

If I had ever got past stick figures I’d probably draw scenes along these lines.

But hey, artist's prerogative. ;)

Attachments

• E8E54BF9-A311-4353-9B50-37B76BDFFA08.jpeg
    E8E54BF9-A311-4353-9B50-37B76BDFFA08.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 360
  • B9049DB8-8502-45E0-BCDD-DD489C53F273.jpeg
    B9049DB8-8502-45E0-BCDD-DD489C53F273.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 362
I suspect you are having some technical problem with your tablet or monitor as some part of that image seems to be flipped. But don't worry, I managed to fix it for you:

Angry beating.png

Why would any respectable slave owner would go for a backside whipping when he can blast her breasts instead? :p

I suspect you are having some technical problem with your tablet or monitor as some part of that image seems to be flipped. But don't worry, I managed to fix it for you:

View attachment 844470

Why would any respectable slave owner would go for a backside whipping when he can blast her breasts instead? :p
Nicely done. I did a variation with plain, brown hair. I should have done this one, as well. Good quick work, with that. I may go back in and add whip marks. Thanks for the idea.

Just finished two more. Did these instead of working on paid commissions. You can't tell me what to do! I do what I want! Nyah!

Attachments

• Whip to Death - The Sentence.png
    Whip to Death - The Sentence.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 340
  • Whipping Perspective Looking Down.png
    Whipping Perspective Looking Down.png
    769.8 KB · Views: 363
A few know me from other forums. By way of intro to others, please allow me to show you a few of my works. I'm an amateur, so no formal training. Just a love of the subject. Mostly I do slavegirl images, but a few cross over into several forms of death fetish/fantasy. I'll post a few, mainly hanging, but maybe a few others for variety. I have about 150 that I've done so far. I make them as I find time and inspiration.
Good stuff!

New one I just finished. I always liked the idea of slaves doing actual, basic work in my fantasy world. It can't be sex, beatings and executions every minute of every day. And not every girl would be at a galley oar or deep in a mine. Someone has to cook, clean, haul water, do the gardening, etc. This would be basic slave life.

Attachments

• Hauling Water.png
    Hauling Water.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 363
New one I just finished. I always liked the idea of slaves doing actual, basic work in my fantasy world. It can't be sex, beatings and executions every minute of every day. And not every girl would be at a galley oar or deep in a mine. Someone has to cook, clean, haul water, do the gardening, etc. This would be basic slave life.
Now you made me love your work even more than I did. Along with ordinary looking slave girls with diverse body proportions, that's something I've always wanted to be see more often in D/s artworks. :)

Now you made me love your work even more than I did. Along with ordinary looking slave girls with diverse body proportions, that's something I've always wanted to be see more often in D/s artworks. :)
And I actually REALLY like that you used the term "D/s artworks". That makes me weirdly happy, for some reason. Like, maybe I've found some sort of kindred spirit. When I speak with people about BDSM, I think most can't grasp the idea you can be much more focused on the D/s part of it, than on the Bondage or Pain aspects. It short circuits most people.

And I actually REALLY like that you used the term "D/s artworks". That makes me weirdly happy, for some reason. Like, maybe I've found some sort of kindred spirit. When I speak with people about BDSM, I think most can't grasp the idea you can be much more focused on the D/s part of it, than on the Bondage or Pain aspects. It short circuits most people.
It's a matter of personal preferences, so I understand that there are many who are mainly focused on physical pain or discomfort itself and there's nothing wrong about it. However, BDSM for me has always been about being dominated and feeling humiliated and helpless in the process.

So, in my case, when I see a girl collared and whipped, it's not physical pain or discomfort that excites me the most but the fact that she can be seen as a mere property or livestock to some other person, and be treated as such.

For that reason, I find your latest artwork to be very appealing even though it doesn't involve much physical torment or heavy bondage (I would have loved it even more if they wore shackles though :)). They are worked like beasts of burden, and their owner doesn't care how humiliated they must feel when they have to walk on the streets to carry those water buckets without wearing anything but a collar.

It's such kind of imagination that really excites me and your artworks have proved to be an excellent source of it for me.

And a new one that I just finished. Still playing with styles.

1594484162963.png

I love this, this is incredible in its simplicity. This is the kind of slavery scene I LIVE for! No chains, no bondage, no restraints. No pain, no torture except for what may be going on in the minds of the slaves. It's so suggestive because my mind immediately starts filling in the blanks trying to figure out the context. Who the slaves are, who their master is, and how they relate to each other.

I love the casual simplicity of it. A pair of slaves in bed with their master. And he's kissing one of them! I love that! A lot of people think an owner should never kiss their slaves, that somehow it lowers him or gives too much dignity, but I've always felt the opposite. What man in their right mind would not want to lewdly kiss an attractive woman? Even if it's somehow uplifting, it's primarily about HIS pleasure. Plus kissing is so intimate... it's like sex between two mouths.

And then the slave girl behind, kissing her master's shoulder! They are not lifeless sex dolls or fleshlights. The whole purpose of slavery is to own humans, so isn't it better if they act like women a little? Kissing him back, worshipping his body, writhing as he takes them.

1594484120806.png

I also love this one! For many of the same reasons! The casual tranquility of it all. So normal, so ordinary. A snapshot in the life of a slave. And I love intimate servitude of that sort. Massaging my Dominus, bathing him, fanning him.

1594484267168.png

This is another one I just had to bring up! What I love here is... the master, the Dominus, I adore that he is a plump, fat man. I could rant endlessly about how much I love that kind of master. In his middle age, and portly. I love the body you gave him. My dream Dominus has that exact body shape, though he looks a bit older. So many are only interested in handsome, fit dominants so I am delighted and thrilled that you decided to draw a fat one!

You guys, this is literally my waking obsession! D/s, specifically in the form of slaver. I do appreciate pain and bondage as I found them absolutely essential to the slave experience. It's the reason I'm into crucifixion, though tangentially: it's part of the context of being a subjugated slave. But what I love and crave, is that feeling of impotence, helplessness and defeat of being a slave. Of feeling crushed by an invisible yoke, the power of your master.

Thank you for sharing your work with us. I can already the common ground we have in regards to our slavery fantasies!

Thank you for the compliments. This is also the fantasy that I most enjoy. Having lived the D/s lifestyle, it's weird being able to pinpoint people's interests and attitudes. And in the real world D/s lifestyle, while there is a lot of work making sure that a fantasy fits the needs of all involved, there's also a tranquility to it.
It's funny to see the people who are comfortable in it vs those who use it as a substitute for supposed lost power in the real world. I've had several subs through my life, and I like to think that they get as much out of it as I do. It always bothers me when I see a Dom hurling abuse at his sub/slave. Unless that is the sub's specific fantasy, then I always saw it as a sign of weakness, not strength. I would often say "Please" and "Thank you" to my girls if they did a task for me. It costs me nothing. But it shows appreciation for a job well done. Affection is as big a motivator as fear.The threat of the paddle or crop or singletail is always there. That's part of the fun. But they are no substitute for confidence and common sense.
Btw, that larger man in the bellydance pic...he's a real guy. His online name is Skemmerbjorn, and he has an art page over on dA where is offers himself as a model. This is great, since there are few male models in the first place, let alone those of not-so-'perfect' body types. He is hugely brave for putting himself out there. He receives online abuse, but just shrugs it off. He's a great guy, and I'm happy to have interacted with him. He also did a series of hand references (for free). This is a huge deal in the world of artists.

Thank you for the compliments. This is also the fantasy that I most enjoy. Having lived the D/s lifestyle, it's weird being able to pinpoint people's interests and attitudes. And in the real world D/s lifestyle, while there is a lot of work making sure that a fantasy fits the needs of all involved, there's also a tranquility to it.

I know! My slavery fantasies are generally... surprisingly peaceful. There's a sense of order and regularity. Routine.

It's funny to see the people who are comfortable in it vs those who use it as a substitute for supposed lost power in the real world. I've had several subs through my life, and I like to think that they get as much out of it as I do. It always bothers me when I see a Dom hurling abuse at his sub/slave. Unless that is the sub's specific fantasy, then I always saw it as a sign of weakness, not strength. I would often say "Please" and "Thank you" to my girls if they did a task for me. It costs me nothing. But it shows appreciation for a job well done. Affection is as big a motivator as fear.The threat of the paddle or crop or singletail is always there. That's part of the fun. But they are no substitute for confidence and common sense.

The only thing I object to here are "please" and "thank you". Other than that... I agree with literally all the rest. To combine reward with threats is many times more effective at achieving complete submission than just threats on their own. The carrot and the stick. The cross waiting behind her... and before her, a kiss from Dominus, a caress, a fig from his plate. The decision to submit is so much easier, it truly becomes a no-brainer.

Btw, that larger man in the bellydance pic...he's a real guy. His online name is Skemmerbjorn, and he has an art page over on dA where is offers himself as a model. This is great, since there are few male models in the first place, let alone those of not-so-'perfect' body types. He is hugely brave for putting himself out there. He receives online abuse, but just shrugs it off. He's a great guy, and I'm happy to have interacted with him. He also did a series of hand references (for free). This is a huge deal in the world of artists.

I just took a look at his gallery, and I reiterate: what a splendid, erotic body! Fat but not too fat, it's my sweet spot. My wet dream. It is indeed very admirable that he puts his body out there, but I'm very glad he does. And I'm very fascinating by your appreciation for various body types. If you do more art with a fat Dominus I'll gobble that up.

The only thing I object to here are "please" and "thank you". Other than that... I agree with literally all the rest.
Don't be confused. The 'Please' and Thank yous' are not requests. They are formalities and ritual. If I said "Jaci, please go get me a drink," there was absolutely no doubt that she would do so. It was a command, not a request. But, there is more power in that 'please' than in a hundred "Go get me a drink, bitch, right fucking now!" One is whiny and insecure, no matter how loudly it is screamed. The other is about established norms and with no doubt about where the power lies.
Honestly, which is more terrifying? "Get in here and lock the fucking door!" or a calm but stern "Serva, come here. Please lock the door behind you."
The older I get, the more I realize that power comes from control, and control comes from self-control. We must master ourselves, before we can master others. There is a mutual benefit to all involved.

Don't be confused. The 'Please' and Thank yous' are not requests. They are formalities and ritual. If I said "Jaci, please go get me a drink," there was absolutely no doubt that she would do so. It was a command, not a request. But, there is more power in that 'please' than in a hundred "Go get me a drink, bitch, right fucking now!" One is whiny and insecure, no matter how loudly it is screamed. The other is about established norms and with no doubt about where the power lies.
Honestly, which is more terrifying? "Get in here and lock the fucking door!" or a calm but stern "Serva, please come here. Lock the door behind you."
The older I get, the more I realize that power comes from control, and control comes from self-control. We must master ourselves, before we can master others. There is a mutual benefit to all involved.

Don't get me wrong, I am also 100% in agreement with everything you say here.

But I have a different approach to protocol and how things are framed. "Go get me a drink, bitch, right fucking now!" is the sign of a poor slaveowner. I find no enjoyment in that, have no interest for it. But in my case it's... "Slave, pour me wine." In the same tone as if he were saying please... without saying please. He might even call me by my name, sure, but still no "please". Because the whole purpose of my existence is to serve and obey him, his saying please and thank you, to me, undermine the ritual a little. I love feeling like I am being used, even if used with care.

For this reason I have fetishes for the very words "Dominus" and "slave". Using one and being recipient of the other. I love protocols that signal my slavery and my submission. Slavery is both about obedience as about service. The purpose of a slave is service, that is why her obedience is important, so she be of the best service she can be. This is just the way it works in my brain at least, if it makes sense.

But in my case it's... "Slave, pour me wine." In the same tone as if he were saying please... without saying please. He might even call me by my name, sure, but still no "please". Because the whole purpose of my existence is to serve and obey him, his saying please and thank you, to me, undermine the ritual a little. I love feeling like I am being used, even if used with care.
Ahh! See, knowing that would make a world of difference in a good, modern, fantasy D/s relationship. If I had a relationship/contract with someone with this fetish, then those words would be struck from my vocabulary towards this person. I would use them with others, certainly. Possibly even other subs. But not this slave. She would never again hear the words 'Please' or 'Thank you' from me...and if she did, if might have very negative connotations. It might even help reinforce a hierarchy among subs. Only certain girls might be deemed worthy of this courtesy, while others never would.
This would actually be a lot of work for most people...to strike words from their vocabulary, but only in certain situations. But that is the contract. That is how you make a fantasy work.

Ahh! See, knowing that would make a world of difference in a good, modern, fantasy D/s relationship. If I had a relationship/contract with someone with this fetish, then those words would be struck from my vocabulary towards this person. I would use them with others, certainly. Possibly even other subs. But not this slave. She would never again hear the words 'Please' or 'Thank you' from me...and if she did, if might have very negative connotations. It might even help reinforce a hierarchy among subs. Only certain girls might be deemed worthy of this courtesy, while others never would.
This would actually be a lot of work for most people...to strike words from their vocabulary, but only in certain situations. But that is the contract. That is how you make a fantasy work.

Oh I see what you mean then. Yes, in the context of a real, consensual D/s relationship that would absolutely be the case, as per the terms agreed by both partners. As for me, that's why I indulge in fantasies completely detached from the real world, to explore slavery scenarios that feel more visceral and immersive.

In any case, do you plan on drawing more of this kind of art in the future?

In any case, do you plan on drawing more of this kind of art in the future?
Absolutely! It is a mainstay of my work. Do you have something that you would like to see? A particular scenario? If it interests me, and I can come up with the imagery in my head, then I can add it to the list. I've been trying to find inspiration to get me back in the groove. Do you want to be immortalized in pixels?

Absolutely! It is a mainstay of my work. Do you have something that you would like to see? A particular scenario? If it interests me, and I can come up with the imagery in my head, then I can add it to the list. I've been trying to find inspiration to get me back in the groove. Do you want to be immortalized in pixels?

To be a muse to a slavery-focused artist sounds almost too good to be true! I would be thrilled and honored if I could provide a modicum of inspiration. I'd love to be immortalized in scenes of slavery!

Give me some time to gather my thoughts, and I'll post them here or maybe in a private message.

That appeals to me too, as a slavegirl. And the 'basic work' is something i take a pride in - cooking, cleaning, gardening - and even jobs like carrying water, it can and should be done with careful attention, moving, standing, walking, so as to present my body to best advantage, always behaving as i would in His presence whether or not He's there. Along with all the rituals of serving, kneeling etc. Yes, the Whip is important, it's my teacher, my guide, but it's part of a whole lifestyle that a true, natural slavegirl can constantly work to perfect.

Back
Top Bottom