Some of my work - by Anwendungsfehler

Go to CruxDreams.com

Anwendungsfehler

Executioner
- Intro -

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum, and I hope it is okay to start an own thread concerning some pictures of my work. A lot of my images over at dA have been deleted by the dA_Inquisition.
3DGfx is just a hobby, most of my 2020 plans got smashed by corona, but I hope to release my first two chapters of my stories the next couple of months. These stories are intertwained, the first one is more (or less) consensual (The Story of J. and A.), the second one, non consensual, is told as a part of the first one and is called C.A.R.G.O. Both stories are long time projects, as I'm not a native speaker it will take some time to ensure good quality.

Both stories were initially B-Day presents for my wife J. Sadly I was only able to thell her the first chapter in November due to my RL duties.

A short plot about the story of J. and A. - the beginning.

J. and A. are from Germany and Austria. They have moved to Berlin last decade, and are going to renovate an old farmyard, about 50 km northeastern from their appartment.
What they've discovered and adapted there, well, is some relict of the cold war. And perfect for their plans.

J. is working in the pharmacy, A. is self employed, some sort of an engineer, developing sw/hw/machines for the industry.
Three of their closest friends, Birgit, Eric and Monique are living as a threesome polyamorie couple. Some pics will follow :)

More details in february.

#1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
- Intro -

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum, and I hope it is okay to start an own thread concerning some pictures of my work. A lot of my images over at dA have been deleted by the dA_Inquisition.
3DGfx is just a hobby, most of my 2020 plans got smashed by corona, but I hope to release my first two chapters of my stories the next couple of months. These stories are intertwained, the first one is more (or less) consensual (The Story of J. and A.), the second one, non consensual, is told as a part of the first one and is called C.A.R.G.O. Both stories are long time projects, as I'm not a native speaker it will take some time to ensure good quality.

Both stories were initially B-Day presents for my wife J. Sadly I was only able to thell her the first chapter in November due to my RL duties.

A short plot about the story of J. and A. - the beginning.

J. and A. are from Germany and Austria. They have moved to Berlin last decade, and are going to renovate an old farmyard, about 50 km northeastern from their appartment.
What they've discovered and adapted there, well, is some relict of the cold war. And perfect for their plans.

J. is working in the pharmacy, A. is self employed, some sort of an engineer, developing sw/hw/machines for the industry.
Three of their closest friends, Birgit, Eric and Monique are living as a threesome polyamorie couple. Some pics will follow :)

More details in february.

View attachment 952240
Sounds very interesting! Maybe you producing the story in both languages.

Chapter 5 images - the afternoon sessions & a raw plot.

Lady J and A - Afternoon Session #1 (upd).jpg

As told, Lady J. and A. are switchers, they tend to change their roles week wise. (one week top, one week bottom, one week defined by rolling the dices).

Raw plot for this setting

A. has to finalize a long term project in Offenburg, his company had to rent an old house for nearly half a year. Months ago, Eric helped A. to move some of their
pleasure equipment from Berlin to Offenburg. Time to renew/redesign their playthings :)

J. is staying there for a week right now, evil thoughts inclusive. A. had some intense sessions last time, forced Lady J. to have some...

Anyway, revenge time! Let's see how Lady 'Mrs. Evil' J. will spend her afternoon...
Lady J. and A. - Afternoon#1 Plenty Needles of Lady J.jpg Lady J. and A. - Afternoon#2 - Tea Time Preparation.jpg Lady J. and A. - Afternoon#3 - Tea Time - Phase One.jpg
A. still doesn't know what J. has planned for him... and as it seems he has heard their friends arriving....
Tomorrow, J. and A. will move back to their Farmyard, and he has no clue when, how and if this session will end...

Soon: The Training of Kathi continues ... this is an unfinished sneak peek quickie. Yesterday Kathi moaned in the last couple of minutes.
Her Master decided to train her tomorrow or on sunday overnight. Kathi will stay outside the house all night long on a horse rack, but with a little bit more comfy
saddle. And a gag. And a blindfold. And Nippleclamps. And so on :)

"Maintaining your composure over night is so important, so this strict bondage should remind you your duties. You're allowed to drink and pee. Remember to
stay awake and spread your legs from time to time or some of your body parts get shocked."

Sneak peek,

Joyride-soon.jpg

Will see if I get some additional time tomorrow to finalize the rack.

Cheers,

A.

MPR-01.jpg
Seems it takes a little bit longer... have dropped the davo stuff. I'm building one of my AEEE™ Multi Purpose Racks (Advanced Evil Engineering Equipment). WIP sneak peek (very early, no details, unfinished).
All proportions/parts are RL approved, BOM available, use 230V. You could rebuild this at home, so be careful :p Expect an automated dildo change system / cuff system which would work in RL as well. More details in the german conversation thread.

DISCLAIMER

"Kathi and Loki are not role models. They're not even human. They're pixels. Some of the things they do would cause a real person to get hurt, expelled, possibly thrown out of your dungeon. To put it another way: don't try this at home."

Nice work! I look forward to more of the story.
Here we go with a very raw plot (As C.A.R.G.O. is still under construction)

Kathi is "voluntaring" for me, access to her granted by her owner Loki.

Loki - C.A.R.G.O. Character.jpg

Plot ANOTHER PET HOTEL, story part for C.A.R.G.O.

Loki runs some sort of a 'pet' hotel. A special business model, you all know the problems where to keep your slaves while on a long term business trip. Slave owners can book special treatments for their slaves, medical assistance included, body modifications on request. Loki and her team will fulfill nearly all wishes of their customers. Secure webcam access for their owners only, no right to visit their slaves. Treatments can be booked, altered on demand by a secured live chat at any time. Slave transports from and to their owners is obligatory due the nature of their hidden blacksite, somewhere nearby Lithuania.

Loki also works closely together with a slave hunter corp to organize new slaves for their audience. Plotting this story core is still in progress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom