Some of my work - by Anwendungsfehler

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kathi Evolution 3 - Blender

View attachment 967074

Final tests, 3 geografts merged (Breastcular, Lickalicious and Golden Palace), Rigify rig, slightly modified maps, tweaked shaders, merged rigs, every hair part is following the morphs as expected. Tomorrow I will modify some rig parts for better eye and tongue control. I like the skin effects, rendered with E-Cycles 2.91.2, 1024 samples and denoise level set to 0.8. Overall render time with my 1080 was about 16 minutes.

Light sources: 2 portal lights, 3 point lights parented to the master camera, photographer addon with deactivated autofocus.
Looks great! Thank you for making her a redhead!

Kathi Evolution 3 - Blender

View attachment 967074

Final tests, 3 geografts merged (Breastcular, Lickalicious and Golden Palace), Rigify rig, slightly modified maps, tweaked shaders, merged rigs, every hair part is following the morphs as expected. Tomorrow I will modify some rig parts for better eye and tongue control. I like the skin effects, rendered with E-Cycles 2.91.2, 1024 samples and denoise level set to 0.8. Overall render time with my 1080 was about 16 minutes.

Light sources: 2 portal lights, 3 point lights parented to the master camera, photographer addon with deactivated autofocus.
You succeeded very well. I especially like her red hair.

How do you do the hair? Is it possible to do longer hair with your set up? I would love to use blender more for my art
Nope, this is a standard hair by Linday, originally for G3. I have resculpted and retextured some parts to fit Kathi, until I have more time for creating my own hair.
I already have bought two or three courses for creating hair, have a look here:

(most of these techniques are the same having some humans)

combined with

This should do it for the hair :)

Too much work in RL. Anyway, I got rid of the hair cap <> char mesh transition problem without rescaling/sculpting the cap mesh.

Kathi 3.8, with various fixes under the hood...
Kathi.png

Oh, and here's the fix if some of you have the same issue with hair caps in combination with Diffeomorphic...
Cap Fix.jpg

Next steps:

I will replace the standard face rig with FaceIt rig this evening. This adds a rig with 52 FACS shape keys. These works with any Iphone X and up, + FaceCap app directly in Blender.

Cheers,

A.

Too much work in RL. Anyway, I got rid of the hair cap <> char mesh transition problem without rescaling/sculpting the cap mesh.

Kathi 3.8, with various fixes under the hood...
View attachment 977701

Oh, and here's the fix if some of you have the same issue with hair caps in combination with Diffeomorphic...
View attachment 977702

Next steps:

I will replace the standard face rig with FaceIt rig this evening. This adds a rig with 52 FACS shape keys. These works with any Iphone X and up, + FaceCap app directly in Blender.

Cheers,

A.
She looks fabulous! I hope you get medieval on her...

Creative modelling Blender days in 3.. 2..1..

Some Music to listen while blending :)

Cheers,
A.

Blender: Sneak Peek - CARGO Ponygirlexpress

Cargo Environment Sneak Peek 04-2021e .jpgCargo Environment Sneak Peek 04-2021c .jpgCargo Environment Sneak Peek 04-2021f .jpg

That buildings aren't planned for foreground works, they are too low poly, but just to get an Idea what I'm planning for my story :)
The horse trailer is getting a lot of love in the moment, to match european standards and to match some fantasies...

Last edited:
RainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRain...

Scheißwetter. Lousy weather. Grrrrr......

Scheisspfingstwetter 21r3.pngLisbeth Heavy Rain.pngLisbeth V1.2.png

Last edited:
RainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRain...

Scheißwetter. Lousy weather. Grrrrr......

View attachment 1012176
No rain here yet, but I also live a little further north.

Tina.png

Every year, around May, Tina and her beloved Master are visiting a small farmyard. As some sort of tradition, Tina has to stay outside the house the first night, secured, gagged and well equipped between her legs in an iron gibbet cage. It might be cold this evening, so her Master decided to place a coal grill nearby to keep her warm.

"Tina, if you stay silent till midnight, you might sleep in our bed..."

Tina blinked one eye. Last year she moaned and had to stay outside till next morning, she had learned her lesson so far.

"Clever girl, and sexy as well" her master noted and went away. Five hours to go....

Ha, I forgot this one on my hdd...

Postscriptum: I know some of us would put the coal grill more beneath ... hmmmm ...

I'm not dead! :)
Boolean Fun With AEEE Kitbash System.pngDo you think this can be useful_.pngDo you think this can be useful 2.pngRetopo.jpgGreta E2.jpg
... sadly, rl keeps me busy around the clock... but now I have some hours to continue my journey into blender. My spare time plan is still desastrous, but at least I will continue creating my own unique stuff.

I'm still learning new tips and tricks, atm my progress with clean retopo is going in the right direction.

Cheers,

A,

These are fantastic little… things. Like real enough, but I can’t say what they are for sure. :D

These parts will be combined soon :)

Todays 2.5 hrs output - a M8 wormscrew.

WormScrew.jpggeo.jpg

A simple wormscrew. Nothing special at the first glance. But it is a great starting point to start tinkering around geometry / bending edges / placing vertices. Working against distorted normals. Fixing problems. A lot of practice, well invested for upcoming parts. That wormscrew is an integral part of scaffolding connectors, it keeps things connected :)

As usual, I'm building simple one click inserts. These combined gives us more complex parts, looking real at least for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom