Some Renders I Made

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!
In between the production renders of my new comic I still manage to squeeze out a test render here and there to see what my new skin maps look like. I think they're coming along nicely, if I may say so myself yet the pores are a tiny bit too strong here for my tastes... Refinements are still in order :)

Little story to go along with the picture:

Lilly gasped and squirmed on her cross. The agony of being freshly nailed was nothing short of sickening... far beyond what she ever thought possible. In between her shrieks, moans and screams, she managed to blurt out a few words to the Oxville Executioners official that had just carried out her crucifixion. "Thank you so much for crucifying me this expertly... I hope I didn't squirm to much while you where nailing me... But it hurt so much..." The official had started crucifying the next girl on the planning in the meantime. But as he was just in between two nails he didn't mind the little chat with his previous customer. "No, don't worry about it..." he replied. "You redheads are always quite feisty! You always wiggle a lot when the nails go in... But seriously, you let me nail you to that cross really well. I've had a good time hammering you down." In the midst of her endless ocean of agony Lilly felt incredibly proud. Her executioner actually enjoyed spiking her up. What more could she hope for? "Thank you for the compliment, sir..." she moaned. "I'll try to dance real sweet up here in appreciation of your hard work..." The executioner laughed. "You do that!" he said. Then he turned back to his current customer. "But you're doing fine to, Agnes! I did take my time with that first nail, but you didn't interrupt me even once! Now let's see if you can keep that up a second time... If you put your wrist in place, we can start hammering again..." Agnes tried to comply as best she could. Obeying the executioner took every shred of will power she could still find in her tortured body... But she had to do it... After all, if her friend Lilly could find it in her to let the executioner nail her to her cross so submissively, she could not stay behind... "Do it, Agnes!!!" she thought! "I know you're y friend, Lilly, but still... I just have to try and out-perform you and be a better cruxette then you... better than you and the other two girls that are getting crucified today..."

Hope you like the render!!!
Kind regards,
Marius

I see you’re sticking with your law of gravity abiding breasts, MZ.

YES! :aaaaa::clapping:

Attachments

• E5257092-8462-4E6E-BD58-A1C5F3E5205F.jpeg
    E5257092-8462-4E6E-BD58-A1C5F3E5205F.jpeg
    425.2 KB · Views: 348
Hi all!!
In between the production renders of my new comic I still manage to squeeze out a test render here and there to see what my new skin maps look like. I think they're coming along nicely, if I may say so myself yet the pores are a tiny bit too strong here for my tastes... Refinements are still in order :)

Little story to go along with the picture:

Lilly gasped and squirmed on her cross. The agony of being freshly nailed was nothing short of sickening... far beyond what she ever thought possible. In between her shrieks, moans and screams, she managed to blurt out a few words to the Oxville Executioners official that had just carried out her crucifixion. "Thank you so much for crucifying me this expertly... I hope I didn't squirm to much while you where nailing me... But it hurt so much..." The official had started crucifying the next girl on the planning in the meantime. But as he was just in between two nails he didn't mind the little chat with his previous customer. "No, don't worry about it..." he replied. "You redheads are always quite feisty! You always wiggle a lot when the nails go in... But seriously, you let me nail you to that cross really well. I've had a good time hammering you down." In the midst of her endless ocean of agony Lilly felt incredibly proud. Her executioner actually enjoyed spiking her up. What more could she hope for? "Thank you for the compliment, sir..." she moaned. "I'll try to dance real sweet up here in appreciation of your hard work..." The executioner laughed. "You do that!" he said. Then he turned back to his current customer. "But you're doing fine to, Agnes! I did take my time with that first nail, but you didn't interrupt me even once! Now let's see if you can keep that up a second time... If you put your wrist in place, we can start hammering again..." Agnes tried to comply as best she could. Obeying the executioner took every shred of will power she could still find in her tortured body... But she had to do it... After all, if her friend Lilly could find it in her to let the executioner nail her to her cross so submissively, she could not stay behind... "Do it, Agnes!!!" she thought! "I know you're y friend, Lilly, but still... I just have to try and out-perform you and be a better cruxette then you... better than you and the other two girls that are getting crucified today..."

Hope you like the render!!!
Kind regards,
Marius

I enjoyed the story along with the picture. I noticed with the redhead already crucified you put a patch of sweat between her breasts showing how she is just beginning the dance. That was a nice touch marius. With her toned body I am sure the sweat is going to spread fast. Great job and look forward to the next one :)

Back
Top Bottom