Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's such a shame as everyone is seeing my curly thick black pubic hair...but my focus is suddently move to my palm which feel the coldness of iron...There is a butterfly inside my abdomen and I'm gonna pee soon as I am scary...
IMG_20201212_183134.jpg Your last somewhat normal moment. In the next second begins pain beyond all imagining! Wait for it! And how cooperative you are -- extending your other arm out to the end of the crosspiece to await the nailing of that wrist. Just as you were told to do. :) Executioners are very appreciative when the condemned are cooperative. Makes their jobs so much easier.

IMG_20201212_184936_2.jpg Looks like you've been allowed a quicker death. Just hanging there. No sedile or cornu. You'll be dead within 12 hours rather than 3 days. Lucky you!

View attachment 938940 Your last somewhat normal moment. In the next second begins pain beyond all imagining! Wait for it! And how cooperative you are -- extending your other arm out to the end of the crosspiece to await the nailing of that wrist. Just as you were told to do. :) Executioners are very appreciative when the condemned are cooperative. Makes their jobs so much easier.

View attachment 938943 Looks like you've been allowed a quicker death. Just hanging there. No sedile or cornu. You'll be dead within 12 hours rather than 3 days. Lucky you!
Noothing to say..I'm getting busy by reading your bit... ;)
c1f5918f987f2ae02b6dbb7b7f781da6.27.jpg

Looks like you've been allowed a quicker death. Just hanging there. No sedile or cornu. You'll be dead within 12 hours rather than 3 days. Lucky you!
The sedile or cornu can always be added later to extend the suffering. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom