Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
This woman would have no support. She had been crucified alone. Perhaps she was innocent, but she was a stranger, she didn't speak Latin and she was arrested while departing silently from the town in the midnight. Maybe she had her reasons, but the borderland was uneasy and the town praefectus as well as the centurion leading a garrison would risk no treason. And for the last month not a single rebelling tribesman nor enemy spy was crucified, so this woman would make a perfect victim. And no one would express a pity for her being crucified, looking at her perfect body exposed on the gallows hill.

View attachment 963836
Nice back!:rolleyes:

And nice backstory! Guilty by suspicion, in a paranoid society!:D

The front view
This woman would have no support. She had been crucified alone. Perhaps she was innocent, but she was a stranger, she didn't speak Latin and she was arrested while departing silently from the town in the midnight. Maybe she had her reasons, but the borderland was uneasy and the town praefectus as well as the centurion leading a garrison would risk no treason. And for the last month not a single rebelling tribesman nor enemy spy was crucified, so this woman would make a perfect victim. And no one would express a pity for her being crucified, looking at her perfect body exposed on the gallows hill.

View attachment 963836
The front view of the stranger dying on her cross. She was weeping with the shame and pain, but no one was moved by her tears.

IMG_20210130_144450~2.jpg

The front view

The front view of the stranger dying on her cross. She was weeping with the shame and pain, but no one was moved by her tears.

View attachment 963855
Of course not. If she's crucified it must be for a good and proper reason. She had to have done something that deserved such a death. After all, the State cannot be wrong, can it?

And if she is innocent, well . . . .mistakes are made. I mean, even the State is not perfect. Nonetheless, order must be maintained. The innocently condemned must understand this and accept it as they suffer.

Seems fair, doesn't it? :eek:

Exactly. As in every tyranny or other totallitarian society the police is obligued to catch the criminals so if there are no criminals at hand they must provocate some crimes themselves or substitute a criminal with some innocent person unable to prove his or her innocency ..
True!
The front view

View attachment 963855
And the people don't care, since she is not 'one of ours!'

Hours passed, the victim became exhausted and the people begun to go away. Only the few most interested (or less busy) still watched the naked woman dying ..

View attachment 963856

The next morning

"And now she is dead could you tell me what do you think, Darius? Was she guilty or not? I am simply interested..."

"Why?"

"Well, some of our friends told me she was similar to me!"

"Of course she wasn't, my darling...!"

"What do you mean?"

"Both: she wasn't similar to you and she wasn't guilty... At least no one found her guilty. The praetor and his lawyers didn't understand a single word of her at an interrogation. But who cares? She wasn't like you: she was a non-citizen, a barbarian, and moreover a female barbarian, which means for us she was a thing, not a human, a raw material we could use for the citizens entertainment and for the statistics improvement, the same as we could cut the tree down to make a fire... or a cross if we needed."

"Yeah, I understand... But don't forget I am still a non-citizen too..."

"Oh, but you are my bride, Helen, we will marry soon! You must fear nothing... However, if you could help me to find one more spy, a real one or a one like her, or maybe better a couple (people prefer to see naked men and women hanged together), I will be thankful to you. Then the praetor and me could be rewarded with a significant sum of gold by the governor, and then I will be able to buy you this golden necklace with smaragds you asked me for yesterday... You could find these >spies< and inform the praetor that you understood some words from their language and you want to denounce them as a dangerous enemies..."

"Okay, Darius, let's make a deal then. I am sure I can find for you some terrifying mighty barbarian warrior with a young fiancee beautiful as an angel to allow you fulfill your plan. Of course I will be happy with the necklace, but I will do it anyway, simply it turns me on! I love to scheme like this and I love to watch a mighty warriors and ashamed girls dying helplessly on the cross, so you may count on me!"

"Thanks a lot, Helen. You are a formidable woman!"

"Ha, ha, ha!"

IMG_20210130_154738~3.jpg

But if you were affraid about Darius future, please be informed that he wasn't such a fearless hero to marry such a scheme-loving and clever barbarian woman as his wanna-be-bride, Helen... He has his own wits. Why to marry such a formidable and dangerous woman if he could choose any of the decent and quiet Roman girls? And why to buy a golden necklace while he could buy a cheap nails and hammer instead and get rid of the one who knew about his "spies hunting" methods and could blackmail him in future...?

Two weeks later he personally raped and hammered to the wood the next rebel spy, a Greek-Sicilian crossbreed named Helen, and let her die in the same way as her victims before, and he got praised and rewarded by his superior for his success.

IMG_20210130_165809~2.jpg
IMG_20210130_174558~3.jpg

Last edited:
But if you were affraid about Darius future, please be informed that he wasn't such a fearless hero to marry such a scheme-loving and clever barbarian woman as his wanna-be-bride, Helen... He has his own wits. Why to marry such a formidable and dangerous woman if he could choose any of the decent and quiet Roman girls? And why to buy a golden necklace while he could buy a cheap nails and hammer instead and get rid of the one who knew about his "spies hunting" methods and could blackmail him in future...?

Two weeks later he personally raped and hammered to the wood the next rebel spy, a Greek-Sicilian crossbreed named Helen, and let her die in the same way as her victims before, and he got praised and rewarded by his superior for his success.

View attachment 963899
View attachment 963900
Andy, my fixation on female butts got tiresome long ago, but I have to marvel at how you can draw such righteous ones with just a few strokes.

Please continue. ;):babeando:

Attachments

• 28FBF997-139B-4A4A-82DA-0B2238723239.jpeg
    28FBF997-139B-4A4A-82DA-0B2238723239.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
  • E7C8E906-33BE-4DD1-8D07-B84AF7CC4001.jpeg
    E7C8E906-33BE-4DD1-8D07-B84AF7CC4001.jpeg
    819.7 KB · Views: 204
Epilogue: the Helen's promise.

View attachment 963886
Hey, I see another crucified guy drawn with a boner. Seems like he's not close to death yet. Or maybe it's just caused by the lovely young girl hanging next to him.

Question: If a bunch of guys were crucified together, would they get boners? How would they explain it? I can imagine some uncomfortable conversations.

"What you looking at! You're looking at my johnson, ain't you. I know it's big, but why you looking at it!"

"Hey guys, trust me, I'm not gay. Really! It just happened! Believe me!"

"Yeah, me too. I'm no homo either! I mean, I like you guys, but not like that! Shit! You gotta believe me! This is soooo embarrassing!"

"Stop looking at me asshole! You wanna fuck me? That why you got a hard-on?"

"Hell no! I'm no fuking butt-boy! If I wasn't on this cross I'd kick your ass from here to Phonecia, believe me!"

"Fuck me! There aren't even any good-looking women in the crowd! Why the hell do I have an erection? No, no, no! I'm not thinking of your dick, bro, or your ass! You gotta fucking believe me! I ain't no fucking homo!"

"I know I have a cornu up my ass, but does that mean I'm enjoying it? Fuck no. I sure as fuck don't want to be butt-fucked! Hurts like fucking bloody hell!"

"Hey guys, here come some chicks. Good looking too."

"Yeah, they seem to like our boners. It's making 'em stay. See, they're flashing their tits at us. And hiking up their skirts too. Man oh man, look at those pussies!"

"Oh baby! Yeah, come here and suck my cock, please! Or a hand job. I need it so bad now!"

"Aaaaugh! I'm going soft! What the fucking hell! Why now, with these bitches almost naked?"

(Hey bro, told you he was gay, didn't I!}

The front view

View attachment 963855
I was moved by her tears.

What's that? You meant my heart? No, it was a different organ of mine that she moved. :devil:

Sunrise over the snowy mountains range.

View attachment 964110
The three condemned watch the sunrise in silence. They are exhausted, they have no more power to talk, just to moan. But they still are able to perceive the beauty of the sunlight reflecting on the snowy hilltops. Although longing to death, they are still relieved to see the sun return - a deep instinctive longing to the light, to the source of life. The sunrise is also a relief, because in the second part of the night, a breeze has brought cold air from the mountain tops down into the valley. The heath of the sun, which has tormented their naked bodies the previous day, is now enjoyed as it chases the night cold.

The place is still deserted. The night shift of guards has taken shelter in a small shack. Guard change is about to come. Nearby, the townspeople have spent the night in their warm beds. Soon, some of them will return, curious how the condemned are doing after one night on their cross.

Soon, they will have to endure again the mocking of the people and heath of the sun.

Back
Top Bottom