Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Andyman
Thank you for the avalanche of new sketches!
I like them all, but I have to point out the moonlight shadow as the best.

Thank you for your beautifull work!!!
I am very happy with the moonlight shadow too!

It was made with very simple technique: I made a normal drawing with a black pen on white paper, scanned it and then reversed colours of an e-copy to get "negative" sketch i.e. white with a black background.

Last edited:
I am very happy with the moonlight shadow too!

It was made with very simple technique: I made a normal drawing with a black pen on white paper, scanned it and then reversed colours of an e-copy to get "negative" sketch i.e. white with a black background.
I know the technique, yes..
But the effect in that pic is just wonderfull.
Very minimalistic and powerfull!

:jump:

She won’t do much dancing nailed like that, with her long legs stretched out and her feet pinned so far back along the sides of the sides of the stipes. To dance on the cross, she’ll have to push her bare ass against the wood and let that smooth, tender skin scrape against the cross as she squirms...to watch that from behind the cross!

Maybe that was the point, the way the other women look so pleased to see her on the cross. Maybe they were jealous of her dancing. The way she moved so easily to the music at each wedding feast and harvest celebration. The way her hips moved so easily and smoothly, beckoning to all the unmarried men in sensual invitation. When she was condemned for whatever crime it was, one of the women purred a suggested crucifixion method in the centurion’s ear. Now all our dancer can do is sob and moan as she hangs barely able to move.

Bravo, Andy! I like the ponytail hair style, too, but I’ll save my prose for a beautiful ass pressed against the wood of a cross.

She won’t do much dancing nailed like that, with her long legs stretched out and her feet pinned so far back along the sides of the sides of the stipes. To dance on the cross, she’ll have to push her bare ass against the wood and let that smooth, tender skin scrape against the cross as she squirms...to watch that from behind the cross!

Maybe that was the point, the way the other women look so pleased to see her on the cross. Maybe they were jealous of her dancing. The way she moved so easily to the music at each wedding feast and harvest celebration. The way her hips moved so easily and smoothly, beckoning to all the unmarried men in sensual invitation. When she was condemned for whatever crime it was, one of the women purred a suggested crucifixion method in the centurion’s ear. Now all our dancer can do is sob and moan as she hangs barely able to move.

Bravo, Andy! I like the ponytail hair style, too, but I’ll save my prose for a beautiful ass pressed against the wood of a cross.
Beautifully drawn, and very evocative. Can almost feel her anguish and relate to how she must feel, exposed and helpless. And is that semen seeping from her and running down her thighs - telling the story of her many rapes..

"Dance beauty, dance!"
"Don't you hear us?"
"So: dance slut, dance!"
"Ha ha ha, now she has heard you! She is lifting up!"
"She's really a slut then!"
"Lift your splendid loins up, you slut, higher!"
"Up! Up! Higher, to let us see your magnificent pussy better!"
"Wonderful! Thank you very much, whore!"
"Very cooperative, isn't she?"
"Ha ha ha ha ha!"

IMG_20210222_082254~2.jpg

Back