Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
It Was A Mistake - the end

"Live long, Melissa, old pal, and enjoy yourself! You have never such many admirers before, so feel proud of your body and don't forget me. It's a pity I am in a hurry and so I can't stay here longer, but you wouldn't feel lonely! Bye!"

IMG_20210408_053539~2.jpg

It Was A Mistake - three days later.

The festival would start tomorrow. Thousands of pilgrims and visitors just watched the dying couple on their crosses, and moreover the next day soldiers would be needed for patrolling the city streets and they would have no time to waste standing at the gallows. The hours of the thief and his woman were numbered.

A final blow of the metal rod has broken the legs of a husband, but as for the wife, her widespread legs suggested to the soldiers another solution. A mighty thrust of the spear pierced her lower belly but it was only the beginning. For the next ten minutes or so the soldier pushed the spearhead slowly up and pulled it down and spinned it and rotated its shaft as if it was a paddle, accompanied by painful moans, horrific cries and inhuman shrieking of the crucified wretch, before finally he pull the blood-covered point out of her mutilated vagina, pierced her bellly button and then reaped her boobs with two quick blows, and left the totally blood-covered but still consciuous and crying woman to die. And then his comrade broke her legs as well, just to be sure that she would die quick.

Despite the terrible massacred intestines and a massive bleeding, it took a quarter or more for Melissa's soul to finally set off to the kingdom of the dead.

IMG_20210409_163643~2.jpg

It was a Mistake featuring Melissa

Attachments

• Melissa-s_Mistake_001_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_001_subt.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 295
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_002_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_002_subt.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_003_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_003_subt.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_004_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_004_subt.jpg
    825.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_005_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_005_subt.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_006_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_006_subt.jpg
    630.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_007_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_007_subt.jpg
    761.2 KB · Views: 242
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_008_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_008_subt.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Melissa-s_Mistake_009_subt.jpg
    Melissa-s_Mistake_009_subt.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 332
"Give us a good show, slut, while you will be hanged! Everyone want to peep into your vagina!"
"Fuck you! I am a decent woman and I will never spread my legs before the crowd of lustful Roman dogs...!"
"Oh, yes, you will! We only need to hammer the nails two inches to the rear..."

IMG_20210418_102604~2.jpg IMG_20210418_103347~2.jpg

in the divorce pic what is he holding in his hand?

Great stuff as usual!:ole:

Back
Top Bottom