Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Degraded feminity

The Carthaginian aristocrat, taken prisoner of war and never freed. Tied on a rope to the wall like a female dog for four months in the Roman camp, repeatedly abused by hundreds of young men and fertilized by one of them. And finally eliminated, pregnant, worn out and useless, when the legion was about to be returned to the mainland. Simply nailed to the cross and left on the verge of the deserted camp and ruins of her city, burned to the ground.

View attachment 1142434
View attachment 1142435
View attachment 1142436
View attachment 1142437
View attachment 1142433
This stripping scene

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4398_002.jpg

is absolutely fantastic! Once again my 'favourites' folder swells! :)

The story of the cruel death.

In fact my story is extremely simple and short...

Three days ago my country was invaded and my village set in fire by the Roman troops. We must run away out of the wooden wall, where the soldiers were waiting with ropes and chains. But I was not as shy and terrified as my friends and I tried to fight for freedom, and when one of these rogues tried to catch me I punched him and shouted "Fuck you, bloody bastard!". All in vain: he with his comrade disabled and tied me in an instant. But in the same moment my fate was doomed.

"Did I hear something 'bout fucking?", he asked his comrade and both legionnaires laughed. "Well, let it be. She looks horny enough to satisfy our lust. And in any case we cannot spare life of so disobedient prisoner - she could be dangerous!"

And they raped me after one another, tearing apart and removing my dress and leaving me lying naked on the floor, deflorated and weeping.
And after that, other soldiers went one by one and raped me. There were twenty or thirty of them, I cannot say. And when they finished, they dragged me half-conscious to the freshly erected pole and hanged me, nailing my hands and feet with my legs spread open, low over the ground, so my face was on the level of their faces and my genitals slightly over their ones, and then they begun to rape me again and again. And every hour tens of men were abusing me, while I suffered the horrible pain being nailed to the cross, with no mercy nor shame, and after few hours my vagina was so massacred that the pain between my legs exceeded the pain in my wrists and feet, but they didn't give me even ten minutes to recover, but they still fucked me, all the night and the next day long, and the second night, and the third day... My cunt was blood-covered and aching as hell, my hips were literally covered by litres of their semen and streamlets of my blood, and my heart sunk as low as never before. But I was still alive and I was dying with pain, being sweat, blood and sperm-covered, mutilated, debased and humiliated, and still I was being raped, until all the soldiers of the whole legion, comprising of four thousand men, abused me. And only then they finally cut off my breasts and crushed my knees with the hammer and let me die. And half an hour later I died, crushed with pain, thirst, hunger, loss of blood, exhaustion and shame, and only the legend of a girl with a cunt of steel who satisfied the whole legion survived.

IMG_20220311_165933.jpg IMG_20220311_165940.jpg IMG_20220311_170249.jpg

The young thief.

She fainted when she heard she was sentenced to death on the cross. Being leaded to the crossroad she cried, begging for mercy, but the law in Antium was very hard for the thieves. When we got there, she asked us if she must die in the nude and we confirmed that it is an obligatory part of the crucifixion and let her undress. Then she asked us if she must die nailed and once again we confirmed and we hammered her wrists to the beam. Weeping and crying in pain she tried to cover her intime parts but then realized that one of us untied his tunics and she begun to beg us to spare her at least this ultimate humiliation of being raped, but we told her she was stupid because it was against the custom and then she was fucked thrice before being hanged on the tree of shame. Finally her feet were hammered to the sides of the pole, forcing her knees to spread slightly outwards and then the true suffering of the young thief begun...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4420_007.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4420_008.jpg

Loincloths

No one was happy when the new edict was decreed, obliging us to cover the loins of the condemned with a strip of fabric. It was due to the end of civil war. The emperor wanted to crucify few traitors in Rome together with their families, but crucifying senator wives in the nude could result with unexpected resistance, so the law was temporarily smoothened.

So we begun to use loincloths in our provincial town as well, as you can see. Well, we tried to cover their nakedness and it is their own fault that they were writhing and dancing, lifting their loincloths up and uncovering their vulvae! Maybe the ties were squeezed too much, but too tight loincloth is better than too loose one, we supposed.

But we hope the traitors will be soon dead together with their wives and then the edict will be soon replaced with the standard rules and there will be no more need to waste good fabric!

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4417_002.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4417_002.jpg
    893.2 KB · Views: 386
And half an hour later I died, crushed with pain, thirst, hunger, loss of blood, exhaustion and shame, and only the legend of a girl with a cunt of steel who satisfied the whole legion survived.

- Hey, Rufus, tell these newbies about the Girl With the Steel Cunt!

-Ugh, I’d rather not. Don’t mind Valerius, kids, he likes to tell this story from 15 years ago to all the new recruits.

-So we were across the sea in Brittania, right. We capture this village, round up the people, all the usual stuff. This one girl though, gorgeous redhead with nice ripe tits, she gets an attitude to her and takes a swing at me! Rufus here helps me get her to the ground, and we have a little fun with her…

….

So the whole legion’s gone by, each man has taken a go at her, and the whore is still moaning for more on her cross! Finally had to put her out of her misery. They say if you walk by the site at night, you can still hear her calling out for Roman cock! If any of you kids ever ends up in Brittania…you watch out for those redheads…

Daughter of God

These Jewish mutineers and self-proclaiming messiahs were so numerous that the crosses on the Golgotha hill were hardly ever empty. Three naked criminals dying nailed to the wood that morning were nothing special. But this time the people passing by were surprised, because all the three crucified victims were females and the false queen in the middle, crowned with thorns, was very young and look noble and gentle. She hanged with no special effort on the nails, so perhaps her body was supported from the rear with a thick peg pushed into her anus which is a common way to prolong the crucified woman's agony and to humiliate her. She didn't look like a criminal at all but like a good girl, punished by some mistake by a cruel father. But she must be a criminal too if she was dying here, naked and nailed together with two common thieves, despite her sad eyes full of tears, ashamed face and innocent look.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4420_002.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this bunch of sketches wasn't meant to be posted but finally I made few photographs... however they will be difficult to lighten...
You underestimate The Algorithm

Attachments

• belly_dancer_subt.jpg
    belly_dancer_subt.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 253
  • crude_but_effective_subt.jpg
    crude_but_effective_subt.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 238
  • girls_gone_wild_1_subt.jpg
    girls_gone_wild_1_subt.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 247
  • hanging_down_hard_25_subt.jpg
    hanging_down_hard_25_subt.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 225
  • hanging_down_hard_26_subt.jpg
    hanging_down_hard_26_subt.jpg
    726.5 KB · Views: 194
  • obscene_display_1_subt.jpg
    obscene_display_1_subt.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 189
  • quivering_lips_1_subt.jpg
    quivering_lips_1_subt.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 188
  • still_not_pretty_subt.jpg
    still_not_pretty_subt.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 207
  • what_they_deserve_subt.jpg
    what_they_deserve_subt.jpg
    631.3 KB · Views: 256
Think what you want

The innocent wife of a cruel bandit...? Or the innocent husband of a greedy, sneaky, scheming bitch? Or the couple of witty criminals? Or, maybe, two random plebeians, crucified by the city major to punish the rebellious villagers? Think what you want. Nevertheless, both will die together to satisfy the Roman justice.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4417_003.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4417_004.jpg

Think what you want

The innocent wife of a cruel bandit...? Or the innocent husband of a greedy, sneaky, scheming bitch? Or the couple of witty criminals? Or, maybe, two random plebeians, crucified by the city major to punish the rebellious villagers? Think what you want. Nevertheless, both will die together to satisfy the Roman justice.

View attachment 1142677
View attachment 1142676
Love the work Andyman, couples being crucified is a real fantasy of mine.
Have you ever considered a whole family group…..grandparents, mother, father and older teenage children all on their crosses together.

More grist for the tireless mill

Attachments

• another_day_in_Rome_subt.jpg
    another_day_in_Rome_subt.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 230
  • cruel_death_1_subt.jpg
    cruel_death_1_subt.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 197
  • cruel_death_2_subt.jpg
    cruel_death_2_subt.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 184
  • cruel_death_3_subt.jpg
    cruel_death_3_subt.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 201
  • husband_and_wife_2_subt.jpg
    husband_and_wife_2_subt.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 198
  • I_believe_I_can_die_subt.jpg
    I_believe_I_can_die_subt.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 175
  • well_hung_3_subt.jpg
    well_hung_3_subt.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 172
  • my_apostate_daughter_subt.jpg
    my_apostate_daughter_subt.jpg
    707.2 KB · Views: 247
"Hey, you! Yes, you, Jewish woman! Where are you going?"
"I go to work in my stall in the new market. I shall open it soon-"
"The stall must wait. We have more urgent work for you."
"But-"
"Shut your mouth and listen! This condemned bitch is too weak to take her patibulum to the place of execution. You see, she has just fainted. You will help her."
"What? Why me? I-"
"Shut up and take her beam on your shoulders! You know that we are allowed to demand such a service from anyone of your nation, so do not even try to get out of it!"
"Oh, if you say so, soldier, I have no choice!"
"Indeed you have not! So, stand here, put your bag on the street and prepare your shoulders... Rufus, untie the ropes and help me with the beam... Don't be afraid, this condemned slut wouldn't run away, she looks still unconscious... Carefully, place the beam on the back of our brave tradeswoman... Well, now tie the ropes again."
"Oh, soldier, you mustn't tie me to the beam so tightly, I will not try to run away, I swear!"
"Are you sure? But we want things to be secured. Okay, now, Rufus, wake up this miserable criminal. What? Dead? Oh, shit! What shall we... Well... Okay... Okay. We have a woman here and still we can crucify a woman. We have no choice. Hey, Jewish trader! Be informed that you must not only drag the patibulum of this little whore to the top of the hill but you have no option except replacing her in her further, er, job to do."
"Wha-what... have... you... said?"
"Yes, you heard correctly! We MUST crucify someone. Several high officials of the senate are due to come to the city today. When they found out that in our prison there was a certain madwoman who considered herself a goddess, insulted Caesar and was sentenced to death, they told the major that they wished to see her crucified. Maybe the prison caretakers scourged her too long and then raped her too many times, I don't know, but when we brought her out, she was barely alive and, as you see, she only got to this place and died. And we MUST replace her on the cross with another woman."
"But I am innocent!"
"Very well. We don't want you to feel guilty, we simply want you to die on the cross."
"Please... I beg you... Have mercy on me!"
"It is not matter of mercy, it's a necessity. I am sorry."
"No!!! No!!! Pleeease!!!"
"Stop mumbling and move on! We do not have time to hear you babbling."
"Oh, God! Oh, no! No! Nooo! Why meee...!?"
"Shut up, I told you. Rufus, throw the condemned girl's body to the river but give me her titulus plank..."
"You damned, bloody soldiers! The God will punish you for this sin! How could you be so cruel to kill the innocent woman in such terrible way? And what do you-ahh!!!"
"Sorry for kicking your crotch and punching your face, but I told you we must hurry. You were really annoying. Rufus, I suppose we shall strip her barebreasted before we continue our trip. It is well proved that the undressing of a condemned criminal makes her more silent and obedient. Well... Now I will place the titulus on the neck of our trader... Done. Well, Jewish bitch, now you are ready. Let's go! And if you wouldn't be obedient and cooperative we can stripped you totally naked, although it will be better to denude you just before nailing."
"Why, why do you want me to die naked!?"
"Because this is the only proper way of dying for non-patrician women... You should be thankful to us that we don't plan to whip nor rape you before the nailing but we have shortage of time..."
"Oh my god... oh my god!"
"Sorry, but no god will save you. But do not cry, we want only to show you to them and after few hours, when they depart, we will break your legs to speed up your death. Well, at least your body will be useful for us. So, try to be brave and feel proud, though you will be dying in pain, shame and humiliation like a common slave! And now let's go immediately! The senators can't wait!"

IMG_20220313_234003.jpg IMG_20220313_234039.jpg
IMG_20220313_234158.jpg IMG_20220313_234216.jpg

Last edited:
"Hey, you! Yes, you, Jewish woman! Where are you going?"
"I go to work in my stall in the new market. I shall open it soon-"
"The stall must wait. We have more urgent work for you."
"But-"
"Shut your mouth and listen! This condemned bitch is too weak to take her patibulum to the place of execution. You see, she has just fainted. You will help her."
"What? Why me? I-"
"Shut up and take her beam on your shoulders! You know that we are allowed to demand such a service from anyone of your nation, so do not even try to get out of it!"
"Oh, if you say so, soldier, I have no choice!"
"Indeed you have not! So, stand here, put your bag on the street and prepare your shoulders... Rufus, untie the ropes and help me with the beam... Don't be afraid, this condemned slut wouldn't run away, she looks still unconscious... Carefully, place the beam on the back of our brave tradeswoman... Well, now tie the ropes again."
"Oh, soldier, you mustn't tie me to the beam so tightly, I will not try to run away, I swear!"
"Are you sure? But we want things to be secured. Okay, now, Rufus, wake up this miserable criminal. What? Dead? Oh, shit! What shall we... Well... Okay... Okay. We have a woman here and still we can crucify a woman. We have no choice. Hey, Jewish trader! Be informed that you must not only drag the patibulum of this little whore to the top of the hill but you have no option except replacing her in her further, er, job to do."
"Wha-what... have... you... said?"
"Yes, you heard correctly! We MUST crucify someone. Several high officials of the senate are due to come to the city today. When they found out that in our prison there was a certain madwoman who considered herself a goddess, insulted Caesar and was sentenced to death, they told the major that they wished to see her crucified. Maybe the prison caretakers scourged her too long and then raped her too many times, I don't know, but when we brought her out, she was barely alive and, as you see, she only got to this place and died. And we MUST replace her on the cross with another woman."
"But I am innocent!"
"Very well. We don't want you to feel guilty, we simply want you to die on the cross."
"Please... I beg you... Have mercy on me!"
"It is not matter of mercy, it's a necessity. I am sorry."
"No!!! No!!! Pleeease!!!"
"Stop mumbling and move on! We do not have time to hear you babbling."
"Oh, God! Oh, no! No! Nooo! Why meee...!?"
"Shut up, I told you. Rufus, throw the condemned girl's body to the river but give me her titulus plank..."
"You damned, bloody soldiers! The God will punish you for this sin! How could you be so cruel to kill the innocent woman in such terrible way? And what do you-ahh!!!"
"Sorry for kicking your crotch and punching your face, but I told you we must hurry. You were really annoying. Rufus, I suppose we shall strip her barebreasted before we continue our trip. It is well proved that the undressing of a condemned criminal makes her more silent and obedient. Well... Now I will place the titulus on the neck of our trader... Done. Well, Jewish bitch, now you are ready. Let's go! And if you wouldn't be obedient and cooperative we can stripped you totally naked, although it will be better to denude you just before nailing."
"Why, why do you want me to die naked!?"
"Because this is the only proper way of dying for non-patrician women... You should be thankful to us that we don't plan to whip nor rape you before the nailing but we have shortage of time..."
"Oh my god... oh my god!"
"Sorry, but no god will save you. But do not cry, we want only to show you to them and after few hours, when they depart, we will break your legs to speed up your death. Well, at least your body will be useful for us. So, try to be brave and feel proud, though you will be dying in pain, shame and humiliation like a common slave! And now let's go immediately! The senators can't wait!"

View attachment 1143462 View attachment 1143463
View attachment 1143464 View attachment 1143465
That's great, Andy... amazing drawings, as always, and a moral: never do the bloody Romans a favour! :doh:

...and her corpse removed from the cross and watched by her neighbour.

"I never supposed Esther was able to be so careless... But if she insulted Caesar, according to the titulus, they did her right. She died a terrible death and shameful as hell but she fully deserved this torment. Now let the dogs eat her filthy corpse and let her name be forgotten forever! Ptooey!"

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4423_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom