Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
When the mutilated body finally ceased moving I returned with my comrades to the barracks thinking of her unusual case.

She was the very first woman condemned by a newly appointed judge who was a gentle old man who never before sentenced a woman to be crucified. Given her sins he had no option but to sentence her to death, but he ordered us to spare her dying full naked. Consequently she was the very first criminal to be crucified in our town NOT naked.

Well, it doesn't mean that she was crucified in her casual clothes.

She must be and was stripped full naked to be flogged and then she was unclothed again before nailing to make her feel the deepest shame and fear before she will loose her sences from pain. She was still full naked when being lifted up and nailed by feet. Only than her crotch was covered with a special cloth, invented by our centurion.

This invention was perhaps far from the judge's vision. But the judge was not present at execution site so he couldn't protest.

In short, her gown was replaced with 4"x4" linen square, put flat on her genitals and pushed with fingers deep into her groins, between the inner side of her upper thighs and the roundness of her major labia, covering the vulva fissure but revealing the hairy pubic mound above. No string nor rope was used: as long as she didn't spread her legs wide open, the natural pressure between the thigh and vulva and the friction between the fabric and the naked skin was significant enough to keep the lightweighted snippet of fabric in place. At least we supposed so. And this was proved during her twelve hour long dance of death, well, at least when we repeated the pushing our fingers into her groin few times each hour to correct the loosened cloth. It gave the additional shame for the condemned but it was a pleasure for us and some of us were touching her more than it was necessary, including our centurion. He found it especially funny to push his fingers additionally into her vagina, thus leaving a visible "cameltoe" in the middle of the cloth.

And in fact, it was not a proper clothing for a decent woman. The heads of three big nails, hammered into her wrists and feet, covered more area of her skin than this cloth.

Moreover, we chose the light brown dyed linen so it was hardly distinguishable from her light brown bushy pubic hairs, so the cloth was practically invisible from the distance of few metres.

And when we saw that she was exhausted and she finally stopped lifting her body up, we ceased to fix her loosening outfit, so she finally died with her vulva nearly uncovered, but in the moment of her death she was hardly conscious and didn't react to anything, so she was not aware of that.

I cannot remove any of the nails so I removed this cloth when we were to depart and kept it as a talisman. Her dead body was left full naked nailed to the cross. But after a weekend no more than a skeleton with few strips of skin and hair was left. It was a busy weekend for the flock of vultures.

Maybe this skimpy outfit was the reason why she didn't look thankful for this act of extraordinary mercy when during her agony. And yet having few square inches of your skin covered in the most intimate place was better than being totally nude, wasn't it?

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_006.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_007.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_008.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_009.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2283_010.jpg

Last edited:
When the mutilated body finally ceased moving I returned with my comrades to the barracks thinking of her unusual case.

She was the very first woman condemned by a newly appointed judge who was a gentle old man who never before sentenced a woman to be crucified. Given her sins he had no option but to sentence her to death, but he ordered us to spare her dying full naked. Consequently she was the very first criminal to be crucified in our town NOT naked.

Well, it doesn't mean that she was crucified in her casual clothes.

She must be and was stripped full naked to be flogged and then she was unclothed again before nailing to make her feel the deepest shame and fear before she will loose her sences from pain. She was still full naked when being lifted up and nailed by feet. Only than her crotch was covered with a special cloth, invented by our centurion.

This invention was perhaps far from the judge's vision. But the judge was not present at execution site so he couldn't protest.

In short, her gown was replaced with 4"x4" linen square, put flat on her genitals and pushed with fingers deep into her groins, between the inner side of her upper thighs and the roundness of her major labia, covering the vulva fissure but revealing the hairy pubic mound above. No string nor rope was used: as long as she didn't spread her legs wide open, the natural pressure between the thigh and vulva and the friction between the fabric and the naked skin was significant enough to keep the lightweighted snippet of fabric in place. At least we supposed so. And this was proved during her twelve hour long dance of death, well, at least when we repeated the pushing our fingers into her groin few times each hour to correct the loosened cloth. It gave the additional shame for the condemned but it was a pleasure for us and some of us were touching her more than it was necessary, including our centurion. He found it especially funny to push his fingers additionally into her vagina, thus leaving a visible "cameltoe" in the middle of the cloth.

And in fact, it was not a proper clothing for a decent woman. The heads of three big nails, hammered into her wrists and feet, covered more area of her skin than this cloth.

Moreover, we chose the light brown dyed linen so it was hardly distinguishable from her light brown bushy pubic hairs, so the cloth was practically invisible from the distance of few metres.

And when we saw that she was exhausted and she finally stopped lifting her body up, we ceased to fix her loosening outfit, so she finally died with her vulva nearly uncovered, but in the moment of her death she was hardly conscious and didn't react to anything, so she was not aware of that.

I cannot remove any of the nails so I removed this cloth when we were to depart and kept it as a talisman. Her dead body was left full naked nailed to the cross. But after a weekend no more than a skeleton with few strips of skin and hair was left. It was a busy weekend for the flock of vultures.

Maybe this skimpy outfit was the reason why she didn't look thankful for this act of extraordinary mercy when during her agony. And yet having few square inches of your skin covered in the most intimate place was better than being totally nude, wasn't it?

View attachment 1244427 View attachment 1244428
View attachment 1244429 View attachment 1244430
View attachment 1244431 View attachment 1244432
View attachment 1244433 View attachment 1244434
View attachment 1244435 View attachment 1244436
What about when she needs to pee?

The punished pride (1 of 2)

Monica never hesitated to order her guilty slaves to be flogged publicly in the nude, so cruel that two of them died as a result.
Now her whole household including her slaves watches her being punished herself for her cunning scums and watches her with the real pleasure.

View attachment 1239935 View attachment 1239926
View attachment 1239927 View attachment 1239928
View attachment 1239929 View attachment 1239930
View attachment 1239931 View attachment 1239932
View attachment 1239933 View attachment 1239934
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2042_008.jpg A good, quick and easy practical way to hold legs while nailing feet. Hadn't seen this before.

Part 3. Due to the overhelming pain it took few minutes for the crucified to realize that she spreaded her legs open... and that a bunch of her neighbors and passerbys was watching her agony and full frontal nudity with pleasure and amusemement... so she tried to keep more decent pose... but really the task is an impossible one.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_002.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_003.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_004.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_005.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_006.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_007.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_008.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_009.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_010.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2563_011.jpg

Thank you Andyman! they are great!

Andromeda's Ransom

The great temple treasure box was robbed. The crime was committed. The gods were angry. The volcano near the seashore threw out a plume of smoke and roared. Someone must be punished, but no one knew names of the robbers. The prison was empty. What we had to do? We must find the volunteer who would be so brave to die on behalf of the whole community. And the volunteer was found: Andromeda, a poor, middle aged, widowed woman from the suburbs asked us to use her as an atoning sacrifice. She realized that she had no future after her husband's death so she decided to make her own death more fruitful that all her life. We were very thankful. She was quickly robed with the white linen and crowned with flowers and prepared to be sacrificed. She was sure she would die quickly, killed with the priest's knife, but the priests asked the oracle first. And the oracle told them that the gods wanted the most cruel punishment for the sacrilegist(s). The victim should be crucified like a slave with no slightest mercy. Andromeda was shocked and she tried to escape the terrible fate but we didn't let her to spoil the ceremony. It was too late to search for a new volunteer. And the volcano was still bursting and emitting the clouds of smoke over the city. So, she was stopped, stripped naked and forced to lift up the patibulum beam and to go to the top of the hill. The people were much more thankful to her than earlier so they decided not to go with her and not to watch her debasing agony, so the place of her torment was deserted except the two soldiers who nailed her, raised the cross and guarded her until she died after ten hours of the horrible painful dying. And the gods were satisfied. The volcano became silent. The smoke disappeared. The city was saved. And we thanked the brave woman who rescued the city, we buried her nude, mutilated corpse in the new tomb and we named the hill where she died The Andromeda's Ransom.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_007.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_008.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_010.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_011.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3298_012.jpg

Not nice from the gods to change the rules underway the process!
Or did the priest fail to tell Andromeda the fine print of the terms and rules of a sacrifice ceremony?
Good drawings and fine backstory. Too bad no one came to watch Andromeda and give her support!

Andromeda's Ransom

The great temple treasure box was robbed. The crime was committed. The gods were angry. The volcano near the seashore threw out a plume of smoke and roared. Someone must be punished, but no one knew names of the robbers. The prison was empty. What we had to do? We must find the volunteer who would be so brave to die on behalf of the whole community. And the volunteer was found: Andromeda, a poor, middle aged, widowed woman from the suburbs asked us to use her as an atoning sacrifice. She realized that she had no future after her husband's death so she decided to make her own death more fruitful that all her life. We were very thankful. She was quickly robed with the white linen and crowned with flowers and prepared to be sacrificed. She was sure she would die quickly, killed with the priest's knife, but the priests asked the oracle first. And the oracle told them that the gods wanted the most cruel punishment for the sacrilegist(s). The victim should be crucified like a slave with no slightest mercy. Andromeda was shocked and she tried to escape the terrible fate but we didn't let her to spoil the ceremony. It was too late to search for a new volunteer. And the volcano was still bursting and emitting the clouds of smoke over the city. So, she was stopped, stripped naked and forced to lift up the patibulum beam and to go to the top of the hill. The people were much more thankful to her than earlier so they decided not to go with her and not to watch her debasing agony, so the place of her torment was deserted except the two soldiers who nailed her, raised the cross and guarded her until she died after ten hours of the horrible painful dying. And the gods were satisfied. The volcano became silent. The smoke disappeared. The city was saved. And we thanked the brave woman who rescued the city, we buried her nude, mutilated corpse in the new tomb and we named the hill where she died The Andromeda's Ransom.

View attachment 1269091 View attachment 1269092
View attachment 1269093 View attachment 1269094
View attachment 1269095 View attachment 1269096
View attachment 1269097 View attachment 1269098
View attachment 1269099 View attachment 1269100
I love that kinda story :)

Few more Golgotha-derived trios with no separate background story.
There is no need for a background story! All these criminals deserved their punishment, and were doomed to oblivion. The crosses remained rarely unused, and month after month, travelers passed by, never wondering whom those criminals were. Once nailed, they had no more name, no more past and no more future!

There is no need for a background story! All these criminals deserved their punishment, and were doomed to oblivion. The crosses remained rarely unused, and month after month, travelers passed by, never wondering whom those criminals were. Once nailed, they had no more name, no more past and no more future!
Yes, maybe so. But we need more male victims of different ages and with number of penis sizes and conditions!
:)

Due to the grave mistake the last day of Ann's visit to the capital of Gallia Cisalpina proved to be her last day at all. Moreover, she at least didn't need a new set of clean clothes for the return trip, but she didn't feel much consoled. To be honest, she no more needed any clothes at all and she spent the whole day without any, for the first time in her life, despite of a bunch of people watching her. The next day the error came to light but by this time she was stiff dead, so the authorities didn't care at all. One more barbarian corpse didn't make any difference to them...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_006.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_007.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_008.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_009.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3523_010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom