Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
The forty lashes wounds on her spine, the three nails in her wrists and feet, the thick peg in her anus, covered with her blood and shit, and the rope around her body securing her on this peg. And 48 hours of forced sunbathing and of the strict diet. What a wonderful weekend! ...

Attachments

• WP_20171219_16_32_22_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171219_16_32_22_Pro.jpg
    927.8 KB · Views: 794
The holiday's decorations on the forum are hanged. In the evening there gonna be fireshow; the firewood is just collected at the feet of the crosses.

Love it! A real scene, two suffering and displayed figures, and an uncaring crowd, except for one on the right who is taking an interest. Does she know them? What is their story? Do they know each other, lovers suffering together? Perhaps the watching woman was a betrayed lover, perhaps a jealous slave owner. Perhaps she betrayed them to the authorities on false evidence, to have revenge on an old rival. All we know is that they suffer, and she enjoys it.

The woman - especially vulnerable victim. She has far less human rights then men and while being deprived of them, she was treated with the special cruelty and more deeply dehumanized than her brothers in fate. There she hang: damned between the damned, nailed between the nailed, starving between the starving. But, in the same time, she was nude between the covered, raped between the untouched, with her legs spread apart and her sex exposed. The prey for mocking crowd and for scavenging birds. Worthy less than nothing, cursed by the people and gods. Less then animal. Less than a meat. The waste, the rotting female trash.
I like your art, but this one is the set I love most. There is a contrast, a naked female is sufffering in most humiliation way between two cloted males. And if her rank is the highest or higher (like a queen or general) , n both of them are just like criminals, OMG that's my grwat fantasy ! :)

I like your art, but this one is the set I love most. There is a contrast, a naked female is sufffering in most humiliation way between two cloted males. And if her rank is the highest or higher (like a queen or general) , n both of them are just like criminals, OMG that's my grwat fantasy ! :)

Hi Yupar, miss you!

Yes, it's a delight to see men and women crucified together in Andyman's drawings. I also like the ones you mention, the naked woman shamed and crucified between the covered men. For me the pleasure goes the other way too, as you know very well :D
Now be quiet and sit there patiently while I find a few men to crucify beside you.
YuparBound.jpg

The legs have been broken. The two nails driven through the wrists have been overloaded with the whole weight of the body. The wounds have opened, the veins have broken. The fresh streams of blood are running down to the elbows, armpits, buttocks, knees. The new pain is excruciating. And the hands are now too weak to lift the body up and the crucified woman feels that she is not able to take breath. Her tormented body is strained, her face became red and her broken legs spread apart. The twelfth hour of her dying and the last and the most terrible minute of her life begun.

Attachments

• WP_20171221_16_51_29_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171221_16_51_29_Pro.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 597
  • WP_20171221_16_52_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171221_16_52_30_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 541
  • WP_20171221_16_52_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171221_16_52_36_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 481
  • WP_20171221_16_53_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171221_16_53_26_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 594
The legs have been broken. The two nails driven through the wrists have been overloaded with the whole weight of the body. The wounds have opened, the veins have broken. The fresh streams of blood are running down to the elbows, armpits, buttocks, knees. The new pain is excruciating. And the hands are now too weak to lift the body up and the crucified woman feels that she is not able to take breath. Her tormented body is strained, her face became red and her broken legs spread apart. The twelfth hour of her dying and the last and the most terrible minute of her life begun.

You know Andy, if you're gonna get anywhere in this business you're really gonna have to stop pulling your punches.

By which I mean HOLY SHIT!!!

Whoa.

I'll need some time to analyze why I get such a frantically erotic charge out of this one. I'll get back to you.

Hi Yupar, miss you!

Yes, it's a delight to see men and women crucified together in Andyman's drawings. I also like the ones you mention, the naked woman shamed and crucified between the covered men. For me the pleasure goes the other way too, as you know very well :D
Now be quiet and sit there patiently while I find a few men to crucify beside you.
View attachment 550782
Nice woman.....humiliated, but accepts her fate

Hi Yupar, miss you!

View attachment 550782
At least, I'm sure one will be you :)
Haaa haaa I know, for me I m just want to be last and let the Roman humiliate me by making some last fun to the guys on the cross. :D n u may enjoy it.I miss you too, yeah hd a plan to talk you too. But I'm intending to out and flee from my "Erotism".
Now I realizd my phycho part more. . . but I will probably text u later :)
nice image, no need to say abt hair style, hair color and body shape, but I dont hv a mole on my chin but below my navel :D
n I think i m a bit younger look n hv a bit more V shape jaws.. :D anyway I enjoyed the pics as I like that kinda bondage n my fetish rope style. ;)

Really powerful sketch !
What an helpless and horror expression, i love it :)

Andyman, when you posted the Crurifragium Girl on 12/21 I said I'd need time to process her.

For me the break-her-legs, coup de grace part of crux, while historically accurate, is a turnoff, yet I find that drawing insanely arousing. And the reason for that spills over into dirty old man territory; I like 'em young and pretty.

And before the nails went in, her legs were broken, and the last ghastly minutes of her ordeal began, that girl started out young and pretty.

And to me this resists analysis, because what draws me to your work is a realism that's indifferent to the attractiveness of the . . . attractions. Crucifixion in the Roman Empire was routine and applied to both sexes and all ages, of which only a small segment were pretty girls.

I like that realism. I also like pretty young girls nailed naked to crosses.

It's plain I'm still processing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom