Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com

Andyman

Senator
Some sketches concerning the historical (Roman) crucifixions. No modern accessories, no "willing" and smiling victims. Just how I imagine this most terrible and humiliating execution of same innocent barbarian woman, a quiet wife of her husband and good mother to her children, crushed by a merciless imperial system.

For this reason the "model" is often not some young girl and maybe not a sex bomb. The victim is often similar to my beloved wife who is a perfect example of a quiet wife and good mother and moreover in my opinion she's, of course, the most sexy and beautiful woman I ever met.

201-001.JPG 201-002.JPG 201-006.JPG 202-005.JPG 202-007.JPG 202-008.JPG 202-002.JPG 203-001.JPG

Some sketches concerning the historical (Roman) crucifixions. No modern accessories, no "willing" and smiling victims. Just how I imagine this most terrible and humiliating execution of same innocent barbarian woman, a quiet wife of her husband and good mother to her children, crushed by a merciless imperial system.

For this reason the "model" is often not some young girl and maybe not a sex bomb. The victim is often similar to my beloved wife who is a perfect example of a quiet wife and good mother and moreover in my opinion she's, of course, the most sexy and beautiful woman I ever met.

View attachment 427632 View attachment 427633 View attachment 427634 View attachment 427635 View attachment 427636 View attachment 427637 View attachment 427638 View attachment 427639

Very well done, Andy, my favourite so far is the last of this first set. :clapping:

:) Thanks, but I am aware they are not especially well done. I am too impatient to make drawings more carefully, they're "speedpaints" only.

They have character, and energy, and they convey the mental and physical state of the woman in them very clearly.

Just how I imagine this most terrible and humiliating execution of same innocent barbarian woman, a quiet wife of her husband and good mother to her children, crushed by a merciless imperial system.

It really does work very well, many thanks!

PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_1949_001.jpg PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_1949_003.jpg PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_1949_002.jpg

The last victim was especially unlucky. Little additional cut made her vagina slightly more open and attractive for the insects... Two days in a warm climate would be not sufficient for her to die but it will be sufficient for flies to lay eggs and for maggots to hatch and start eating her flesh alive through the open wound, which cannot scar over due to the ongoing rubbing and pressing to the sedile.

Last edited:
I never heard of such method, so it is pure fantasy, but I think that the big nail - it must be really long and thick - hammered under the crotch would be very efficient as a sedile.

204-009 We can hammer a supporting nail under your crotch.jpg

And maybe more efficient would be a big nail hammered through the crotch - it should be inserted between the labia, piercing the rear side of a vagina, pushed through the perineum, protruding from the anus and then hammered into the wood. Prolonging death, causing additional pain and reminding the victim every moment about her nakedness and humiliation. The up and down dancing would be slightly limited but not impossible and connected with the extra pain and bleeding from the wounded crotch. The limp hanging would be impossible too, at least for a long time, because of the painful and unstable support.

204-010 Or we can hammer that nail through your genitals and anus.jpg 204-011 Sharp cold steel vs most tender flesh.jpg

Could be used reversed if the victim is crucified with her front to the cross (we can add the nail head to the previous drawing to show the idea).

202-008 option.JPG

Last edited:
I never heard of such method, so it is pure fantasy, but I think that the big nail - it must be really long and thick - hammered under the crotch would be very efficient as a sedile.

View attachment 428055

And maybe more efficient would be a big nail hammered through the crotch - it should be inserted between the labia, piercing the rear side of a vagina, pushed through the perineum, protruding from the anus and then hammered into the wood. Prolonging death, causing additional pain and reminding the victim every moment about her nakedness and humiliation. The up and down dancing would be slightly limited but not impossible and connected with the extra pain and bleeding from the wounded crotch. The limp hanging would be impossible too, at least for a long time, because of the painful and unstable support.

View attachment 428058 View attachment 428060

Could be used reversed if the victim is crucified with her front to the cross (we can add the nail head to the previous drawing to show the idea).

View attachment 428062
Nasty....! :eek:

Can't say that does anything for me, Andyman, but well portrayed. :)

The preparations themselves were excruciating... and not "perhaps" but "for sure", because we know from the historical sources that the scourging was an official prelude to the crucifixion of women the same as of men and that the loss of virginity was required by law so the victims must be raped as a rule (soldiers were not doctors to examine the victim if she was a virgin or not and the rape was the most simple and efficient method to make sure she wasn't) - of course if possible the action took place in a prison the night before execution. But of course sometimes there was no "night before", because the execution was carried out immediately after the sentence...

.PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_1949_004.jpg PLSIEFS03_5250_I_pietro_1949_005.jpg 201-009 Never too late to have fun at your expense.JPG

Last edited:
I think Hangnail and mp5stab did a couple of crux pictures like that..
Anyway, great draws Andyman, good job :)
a big nail hammered through the crotch
That is certainly cruel and unusual! As Barb would say, "Yikes!"

View attachment 428055

View attachment 428058 View attachment 428060

View attachment 428062
Well, I don't think I've seen any record of it either, Andyman, but I can tell you I had same idea when I first learnt about crucified men or women having some sort of crude support fitted under their crotch, I assumed it would probably be just another big nail - horribly uncomfortable for male or female to 'rest' their weight on. It was only when I came to these Forums and began to learn a lot more that I got to hear of the cornu and obviously twigged what that could do.

But in my fantasies, I'm usually 'measured up' for my cross the evening before my execution, the executioner makes a mark in the wood where that nail should go. Then when I've reached the Place of Execution, that nail's banged in, and I'm made to sit with my feet either side of the upright, so the nail's just touching my pussy. Then I have to lie back, to be bound and nailed, wrists and ankles, then untied and raised up... the agony of coping with the pain and strain in my limbs alternating with the cruelty of that nail against my vulva goes on as long as I'm conscious.

The bit about flies laying eggs in my warm, damp parts has occurred to me too, what evil minds we share! :devil:

And I do like your drawings, they express a lot in a few skilful lines.

Well, I don't think I've seen any record of it either, Andyman, but I can tell you I had same idea when I first learnt about crucified men or women having some sort of crude support fitted under their crotch, I assumed it would probably be just another big nail - horribly uncomfortable for male or female to 'rest' their weight on. It was only when I came to these Forums and began to learn a lot more that I got to hear of the cornu and obviously twigged what that could do.

But in my fantasies, I'm usually 'measured up' for my cross the evening before my execution, the executioner makes a mark in the wood where that nail should go. Then when I've reached the Place of Execution, that nail's banged in, and I'm made to sit with my feet either side of the upright, so the nail's just touching my pussy. Then I have to lie back, to be bound and nailed, wrists and ankles, then untied and raised up... the agony of coping with the pain and strain in my limbs alternating with the cruelty of that nail against my vulva goes on as long as I'm conscious.

The bit about flies laying eggs in my warm, damp parts has occurred to me too, what evil minds we share! :devil:

And I do like your drawings, they express a lot in a few skilful lines.

Iron was expensive, too much for a mere slave, that's why they made the sedile of wood. Any rough old stick, trimmed to fit the hole bored in the stipes, proper job (as they say).

Good point, though of course a big iron nail could be re-used,
even taken to the military blacksmith for re-forging and sharpening -
I imagine a cruel carnifex keeping a favourite nail reserved for that purpose,
with notches for every girl he's tortured to death on it :devil:

Back
Top Bottom