Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
My last seconds. I see nothing, I hear nothing, I feel nothing save the monstrous pain in my wrists and feet and especially in my vagina and anus, full of maggots, eating me alive. And I am too exhausted to cry and weep and to make any move, and I am too exhausted to take a breath... I'm dying... I'm dying... i'm... dead...

IMG_20210209_173738~2.jpg

Last edited:
They hammered me and lifted my cross up, and then the centurion put his palm under my loincloth, touching carelessly my pussie, and untied the fabric. Still half-conscious after the few sips of some kind of strong alcoholic drink I was given before the crucifixion and after the terribly painful nailing, I hardly noticed what he did. But then the crowd including all my neighbours and few relatives cheered and applauded and in this very moment I was terribly shocked and dead ashamed, realizing that I'm naked and exposed... and I would never have any clothes on but I would be totally nude till the very end of my life, and I fainted... for a second or two, till the horrific pain in wrists made me sober again...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4622_004.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4622_005.jpg

Last edited:
Sleepy afternoon. The foothill plateau drenched in the sun. Heat is pouring down from the sky. Air is hot and dry as fire. My whole skin is burning, as well as the pierced wrists and feet, and scourged back. But the thick shadow mercifully covers my face and crotch...

View attachment 968869
These are extraordinarily good and erotic. Invoking imagination and lewd thoughts

@Andyman
Thank you for the avalanche of new sketches!
I like them all, but I have to point out the moonlight shadow as the best.

Thank you for your beautifull work!!!

Back
Top Bottom