Spare The Girl, Or Torture Her Poll

Spare her and Release He, or Continue with the Torture?

• This girl has has enough, have mercy, let her go

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Continue with her torture

Votes: 61 76.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
No! She must be tortured! I propose to give her the whip!

FWIW, my vote goes to the option, "Please no more of these silly polls".

To the OP, don't ask what we want, write a story and do what YOU want and those who feel like reading it will do so. Steve Jobs said "People don't know what they want until you show it to them." He was paraphrasing Henry Ford who said, "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said 'A faster horse'".

FWIW, my vote goes to the option, "Please no more of these silly polls".

To the OP, don't ask what we want, write a story and do what YOU want and those who feel like reading it will do so. Steve Jobs said "People don't know what they want until you show it to them." He was paraphrasing Henry Ford who said, "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said 'A faster horse'".
I've made dozens and dozens of my own comics, from what I like. I thought it might be fun to see what others are interested in, geez...

I've made dozens and dozens of my own comics, from what I like. I thought it might be fun to see what others are interested in, geez...
Well then, I will be honest and say the comics are not at all to my taste. There is no story really, and I find it hard to care about the victim either way because they do not seem like a real person. I realize this is likely a minority opinion, but since you asked, there you have it.

Then polls are likely not as effective a means as simply, you know, asking people. Start a discussion; "What do you like to see in a pictorial/3D art BDSM story?" and let people give you....their own ideas rather than having to select from the limited range of options you have picked.

By all means try and engage with your audience but voter fatigue is not remotely a phenomenon confined to real world politics and you have thrown an awful lot of them at us in a very short space of time.

Well then, I will be honest and say the comics are not at all to my taste. There is no story really, and I find it hard to care about the victim either way because they do not seem like a real person. I realize this is likely a minority opinion, but since you asked, there you have it.
That's cool, it is fantasy so it isn't supposed to be real. You are more than welcome to not participate.

Then polls are likely not as effective a means as simply, you know, asking people. Start a discussion; "What do you like to see in a pictorial/3D art BDSM story?" and let people give you....their own ideas rather than having to select from the limited range of options you have picked.

By all means try and engage with your audience but voter fatigue is not remotely a phenomenon confined to real world politics and you have thrown an awful lot of them at us in a very short space of time.
Hmmm, I didn't think three polls in 4 weeks was a lot. I was hoping for the polls to add a bit of mystery and anticipation to where the story was going, you know, let the forum decide what happens... Guess I was wrong. I thought members on a forum such as this would enjoy something different.

That's cool, it is fantasy so it isn't supposed to be real. You are more than welcome to not participate.
I get that it's fantasy. Fantasy doesn't preclude having characters that are worth caring about. Most good ones do.

It seems to me that you aren't really interested in hearing opinions, so one wonders why you ask. But you've had mine and those of some others, so carry on.

I get that it's fantasy. Fantasy doesn't preclude having characters that are worth caring about. Most good ones do.

It seems to me that you aren't really interested in hearing opinions, so one wonders why you ask. But you've had mine and those of some others, so carry on.
I'm always interested in your opinions, and I appreciate what you are saying. I guess I never thought to add dimension to the characters because the comic was designed to be short. It takes a lot of time to make these pictures, even without much post render work so I try and keep them to the point.

Well, I admit these polls are a little bit silly, but let's play the game. After all, it is fashioned to build interactive scenarii, on TV, in video games, and sometimes on e-litterature as well. So why not for kinky comics stories ?

Well, I admit these polls are a little bit silly, but let's play the game. After all, it is fashioned to build interactive scenarii, on TV, in video games, and sometimes on e-litterature as well. So why not for kinky comics stories ?
That's pretty much what I was thinking of when i decided to try a comic using polls as a way of choosing the direction for the story to go. I never meant them to cause discourse, fatigue, and rebellion from forum members. I could have just made my own comic and uploaded it, but thought the polling would add an interesting twist.

Thank you... But there is very few of us. I'm interested, who are all this 23 users who voted to continue

And staring on that is a torture already...:(
Her expression is so hyperbolized
I am a little confused about why you are surprised people have voted to continue. I mean this forum is all about torture, crucifixion, punishment, and death... What exactly do you expect from our members?

Her mannerisms are supposed to be hyperbolic as she is not a real person and a cartoon character...

Back
Top Bottom