Spring Break Slaves 2: Reporting from Pirate Cay

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rolando Chewitt, Warden of Providencia’s men’s high security prison, sat hunched over his battered steel desk, staring with a perplexed expression at the flimsy teletype sheet he held in his large hands. He was baffled by the message, having yet to make sense of what it said no matter how many times he re-read it.

The message had come directly from the Prime Minister’s office and had arrived late the previous day over the prison’s antiquated teletype. Located on a rocky islet off the coast of Providencia’s main island, no one had seen fit to upgrade the institution’s communication infrastructure since the 1950’s. And housed, as it was, deep within the massive stone walls of an old Spanish fortress, cell phone signals within the prison walls were even out of the question. The prison was meant by the government to be the place where the worst of the worst were sent to rot. Access was possible only by helicopter or boat; neglect ensured that the place’s drain on the national budget be minimal.

Chewitt opened a desk drawer, removed a half-empty bottle of golden-colored liquid, and took a long swig. Then he picked up the teletype flimsy yet again, belched loudly, and began to read:

‘URGENT: FOR THE ATTENTION OF WARDEN CHEWITT.

THE PM’S OFFICE ALERTS YOU HEREIN TO A SPECIAL TOP SECRET CONSIGNMENT TO ARRIVE BY HELICOPTER TOMORROW EVENING. CONSIGNMENT TO CONSIST OF TWO FEMALES. NATIONALITY: AMERICAN. DURATION OF CONFINEMENT: OVERNIGHT. FURTHER DETAILS FORTHCOMING AT TIME OF ARRIVAL.

How very strange. Why was he being messaged by the PM’s office rather than the Corrections Ministry? Why two American females, and why for only one night? And why the hush-hush secrecy? None of it made sense.

“Well, I’ve not much longer to wait,” he growled out loud to himself irritably as he glanced at the clock on the peeling gray-painted wall across from his desk, which told him it was a little after 10 pm. Rocking back in his chair he reached again for the bottle.

Chewitt was a middle-aged functionary of considerable girth, with a broad doleful face, accented by a flamboyant dark mustache that drooped at the corners of his mouth and was all the more eye-catching when seen in contrast with his shaved skull. He had risen through the ranks to his present position largely due to a keen ability to sense impending trouble and maneuver himself into a position in which he could avoid blame. This, to him, appeared to be one of those occasions. He knew that he’d have to tread carefully, which meant divining exactly what his superiors had in mind.
My hat's off to you, Barb. A masterful painting of the scene and person. You can almost smell the office!
“Where the fuck are you taking us?” cried Barb indignantly.
How many times must we say, "When will she ever learn?"
tatts and implants, no, our imaginations of Barb are sacrosanct.
Tatts - certainly no. Implants - well, I wonder?

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Kelly tried to think about the few parts of her body that didn’t hurt. Her back wasn’t one of them-the welts that Robert’s whip had raised for her mouthing off at their employer for his miserable treatment of her and Barb still burned. They hadn’t let them have any of the doctor’s miracle cream before they had carted them away in the PM’s helicopter to the Providencia pen for the night. Well, she’d have Barb apply some as soon as they got back and would happily return the favor.

Neither was her head, which was pounding from the humiliation and stress of her rather sudden reversal of fortune and from the lack of sleep. Nor was her stomach free of distress. She was nauseous, feeling every dip and sway of the helicopter as it flew low over the sea, which was reflecting the rays of the rising sun into Kelly’s bleary eyes, as they winged their way back to Pirate Cay.

But top of the list of sore parts of Kelly’s body was her poor aching pussy, which had provided some welcome relief from their miserable duties to the Warden and two of his favorite guards, who were appallingly well-endowed. It could have been worse, Kelly knew. The prisoners whom they were apparently supposed to have serviced looked like a particularly nasty bunch.

‘Why had the Warden changed his mind at the last minute to spare them that horror?’ she wondered. All Kelly knew was that everything in her world was topsy-turvy right now.

But at least Kelly hadn’t been alone. She glanced over at Barb who looked equally pained. They were both naked, as they had been since their arrival at the prison, though they had wrapped themselves in a couple of emergency blankets that had lain on the floor of the helicopter. Their fancy French basketball shoes lay beside them, for all the good they had done.

Kelly had to admit that Barb had been a trooper, not only during the game, but during their penalty performance as well. She had taken on her fair share of the work with only a minimum of complaints.

She recalled one moment when Barb was being taken from behind by one guard while she sucked off another one. ‘Not bad for someone who had been a virgin just a few days ago,’ Kelly had thought as she watched from her position beside Barb while the Warden fucked her languidly.

But perhaps what hurt most for Kelly was her pride. All the years of faithful service she had rendered and this was her reward! To be offered like a trinket along with the new girl, who was lowest on the totem pole, while that bitch, Tara, was now his favorite.

She had a momentary vision of him fucking Tara, planting in her that goddamn heir that he wanted so much. ‘Screw them both!’ she thought.

But Kelly had to admit that she had had her chance and she had blown it. She had debated ditching the whole thing on her last trip to Pitcher, but instead had come back and brought poor Barb with her. She had to wonder, given what had just happened, if he would ever send her on a recruiting trip again.

So that left her marooned on Pirate Cay, stripped, it seemed of her protected status, to suffer whatever indignities he felt like imposing upon her. She could hope he would allow her and Barb a bit of rest to recuperate from their latest ordeal. After all, the Senator was not a young man and even with the doctor’s magic potion, he couldn’t run 24/7, could he?

But, she knew that in a few days another visitor was coming down and that would mean a whole new set of fun and games for her and Barb. They needed to come up with a plan, though the options were far from promising as Kelly well knew. No one had ever successfully escaped from Pirate Cay in all the time she had been there. ‘Well, there has to be a first time for everything,’ she thought.

Glancing out the small window, she could see land. ‘Home,” she thought, ‘Or what used to pass for it.’

The crew was stirring as the copter descended onto the landing pad. Robert was standing there awaiting their arrival. “Welcome back ladies,” he announced, grinning at them. “It looks like another glorious day on Pirate Cay.” The pilot handed him a thumb drive before engaging the rotors and lifting off into the morning sky.

As Kelly and Barb passed through the great room, they saw Tara emerging from his private quarters, dressed in one of his bathrobes with, quite clearly, nothing on underneath it. She beamed at them as they met at the entrance to the hallway that led to the Companions’ rooms.

“Close game guys,” Tara said. “I thought you might catch us at the end.”

Kelly just glared at her and mumbled, “Sure, whatever.” Barb kept silent. Tara opened the door to her room. As they passed, Kelly noted that Delia’s bed looked unslept in. She must have spent the night in the Guest quarters celebrating her and Tara’s big win with either Big Fred, the Senator, or perhaps both.

When they reached Barb’s room, Kelly said, “I have some of the doctor’s cream in my room. I’ll go get it.”

When she returned a few minutes later, dressed in a terry cloth robe, Barb was already asleep, lying naked on her belly. Kelly applied some of the cream to her index finger and gently rubbed it into the angry looking welts on Barb’s back, ass and thighs.

Barb stirred, turning to look at Kelly. “Kelly…” she started to say.

“Shh!” Kelly warned, her eyes motioning in the direction of the camera in the ceiling. She bent down to whisper in Barb’s ear. “We’ll talk later.” She continued applying the cream, but stayed away from Barb's pussy, which she imagined was just as sore as her own and not up for any stimulation.

When she was done, she took off the robe and laid down naked on her belly beside Barb, handing her the cream, which Barb applied gently to the welts on Kelly’s back and ass, just as Kelly had done to hers. It felt very good, easing the burning that had tormented her for hours.

‘Too bad there isn’t a cream to ease the pain of knowing that Tara spent the night in his bed,’ she thought. Soon, she drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke, Kelly could tell by the light coming through the window that it was afternoon. She was hungry despite the sour taste in her mouth. She looked outside the door. Someone had left two trays with sandwiches, fruit salad and water. She brought them and nudged Barb awake. Barb went to the bathroom and returned, clad in a robe like Kelly.

They ate in silence aware that they could be watched. When they were done, Kelly found herself feeling a bit more revived. “Wouldn’t a nice dip in the ocean feel good right about now? Clean all that cum and sweat off?” she asked.

“I was thinking of taking a shower here,” Barb said.

“We can talk out there,” Kelly replied.

“OK,” Barb said. “But can I wear a suit? I feel like I haven’t worn clothes in ages.”

“Sure,” Kelly replied, opening the dresser and extracting a tiny green string bikini. “How about this?”

“I’m not sure that has enough fabric to count as clothes, but OK,” Barb replied as she pulled the bottom thong between her legs and reached behind her to fasten the string.

“That’s the spirit,” Kelly replied. “I have a matching one in my room. Give me five minutes.”

***​

Soon, Barb and Kelly were wading out into the water. The salt water stung as it came into contact with the welts on Kelly’s backside, but that quickly subsided to a not unpleasant tingle.

As a larger swell came towards them, Barb took a deep breath and dove under the wave, surfacing a few moments later on the other side. “Barb!” Kelly cried. “You told me you couldn’t swim!”

Barb turned nimbly and dog-paddled back to where Kelly stood in chest-high water. “I can’t really, Kelly. I’m not a liar, unlike some people.”

“Yeah, I lied, Barb. My job was to get the Companions down here and who would have come if I told the truth? But I’m done with that.”

“You’re quitting, Kelly?”

“Of course not. You can’t quit on Pirate Cay. You should have figured that out by now. But it seems I’m fired, at least as his trusted sidekick.”

“He fired you?”

“Not in so many words, but he has his new favorite now as you saw this morning. Tara spent the night with him, in case you couldn’t tell. And we lost that game. Believe me, that only happened because he wanted us to lose. On Pirate Cay, the result of any game is predetermined. And then sending us to that prison. Is that something he would do to someone he cared about?”

“Of course not,” Barb replied.

“And this morning, when I went to my room to get the cream, I couldn’t get on the internet. I’ve always had access here. I need it to place ads on college sites and check responses, like I did with you. But today, nothing.”

“It could be down temporarily.”

“Yeah and I could be the Queen of England. Nope, Kelly Winters has been on her last recruiting trip and was dumb enough to come back here and bring you with her. Now, I’m stuck here, like all the girls I recruited. And he’s got a mystery guest coming down in a few days whom we’ll have to entertain, along with the Senator, and guess who’ll be the victims du jour? It won’t be Tara and her friend Delia, and I don’t see anyone else here except you and me, girl.”

“So, what do we do?” Barb asked.

“Beats me. We’ve discussed ways off this island and they aren’t promising. Unless you can fly a copter, swim 10 miles minimum in shark infested waters or can find the keys to the yacht.”

“There must be a way, Kelly. Come on, you’ve been here for ages and you know how this place functions.”

“Well, there’s supply boats that come a couple of times a week, bring food, booze, water and all the stuff we live on here. They also take staff back and forth to the larger islands when they get time off so they can visit their families.”

“Well, couldn’t we sneak onto one of those?” Barb asked. “Row out in the dinghy and climb aboard.”

Kelly thought about this. “The dinghy is padlocked to a post, but I do know where there is a key that I don’t think he knows about. But the problem is there’s almost always at least one crew member remaining on board to hoist stuff into the skiff they use to bring things ashore.”

“What if we bribed them to let us on?” Barb asked.

“Bribe them? With what?”

Barb pulled her bikini top down. “Let’s use our assets, Kelly.”

“Barb, he’s the richest guy in this country and their #1 customer. If we try that, they’ll fuck us and then fuck us again by turning us in. Besides, in case you forgot, Big Fred runs this country. Where exactly do we go if we got to one of the other islands?”

“Look, Kelly, I’ve had about enough of their games and punishments. I want out of here!”

“So do I, Barb, but you can bet your ass, literally and figuratively, that you won’t like what he does to you if you get caught escaping. But let’s keep our eyes open and see if an opportunity presents itself.”

Kelly looked up towards the house and saw a figure approaching. At first, she thought it might be Robert, but as it came closer, she realized it was the Senator. She pointed him out to Barb.

“I wonder what he wants,” Barb mused.

“Nothing good. You could take that to the bank if there were a bank here.”

The Senator was wearing a Hawai’ian shirt, the buttons undone, bathing trunks and sandals. He shed the shirt and sandals and waded into the water towards the two women. “Lovely afternoon, isn’t it, ladies?” he called.

Kelly and Barb nodded.

He arrived at the spot where they were standing in chest high water. “Good game last night. I thought you guys might pull it out,” he said.

‘You have to wonder why his constituents back home keep re-electing this asshole,’ Kelly thought.

“I’m sorry about backing into you,” Barb said.

“That’s alright,” he replied. “You’ve paid your debt to Pirate Cay society for it and we’re all square.”

Barb rolled her eyes at Kelly, but the Senator had ducked under the water and didn’t see. He swam around for a while, then came up behind Barb and grabbed her ass and pinched hard.

“Ow!!!” she yelped.

“Still a bit sore from all the punishment it’s taken,” he said, laughing. Then he reached down and grabbed Kelly’s cheeks, getting a similar reaction. “Yours too, I see.”

“Yes, Senator,” Kelly replied, trying to disguise her annoyance.

“You know, I’ve been thinking, Kelly,” he said. “I’ve gotten to experience Barb’s oral skills, but I haven’t yet had the pleasure of yours. I bet with all your experience, you’re pretty good.”

“I’ve been told I am, Senator,” Kelly replied.

“Well, then I propose a little demonstration. A comparison experiment, if you will.”

Kelly sighed. “If you wish, Senator. When would you like to do this?”

“How about right here and right now?” he said. He began moving towards shore, to a spot where the water was about calf high.

Kelly maneuvered herself in front of him, kneeling. The water was about thigh high on her, rising up to her belly as waves crested. She lowered his bathing trunks. He was already erect. ‘Damn that doctor and her pills,’ Kelly thought.

She took him into her mouth, tasting the salt on his skin.

“Barbara, dear, don’t be a stranger,” the Senator called. “Come on over and joined the fun.”

Barb waded over to stand beside the Senator. “How about a kiss?” he asked, putting one arm around her shoulder and drawing her close. He kissed her full on the mouth. Barb knew better than to pull back and did her best to return the kiss. With his other hand, the Senator pushed her bikini top down and began fondling her tits.

Kelly continued working on his cock, pursing her lips so he could slide in and out, caressing the shaft and the head with her tongue. “That’s very good, Kelly!” the Senator sighed.

It took a bit of effort, but finally Kelly could tell he was close. She reached a hand up to the Senator’s ass and felt inside the crack for his hole, inserting a finger inside. The Senator broke off his kiss with Barb and yelled, “Oh, fuck!” and began spurting into Kelly’s mouth.

She managed to swallow some of it, the rest running down to mingle with the salt water. The Senator collapsed to his knees and then sat in the water, panting. “Damn! You’re good, girl!” he exclaimed.

Then he turned to Barb. “Of course, she’s had more practice than you, Barb, but I’m sure you’ll improve as you keep working on it. Practice makes perfect,” he said. Then he got to his feet and pulled up his trunks. “You ladies enjoy the rest of your afternoon. I’ll see you at dinner.”

Kelly and Barb stayed in the water a little while longer, trying, not entirely successfully, to wash the pain and humiliation away. Finally, they waded to shore, dried themselves off, and began making their way up the beach to the house.

As they walked, Kelly turned to Barb. “Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. I took your notes, but I didn’t show them to him. I shredded them. A word to the wise. Don’t write anything down. It’s too dangerous. You’ll have to keep it all in here,” Kelly said, pointing to her head.

Barb nodded. “Thanks, Kelly,” she said.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Kelly tried to think about the few parts of her body that didn’t hurt. Her back wasn’t one of them-the welts that Robert’s whip had raised for her mouthing off at their employer for his miserable treatment of her and Barb still burned. They hadn’t let them have any of the doctor’s miracle cream before they had carted them away in the PM’s helicopter to the Providencia pen for the night. Well, she’d have Barb apply some as soon as they got back and would happily return the favor.

Neither was her head, which was pounding from the humiliation and stress of her rather sudden reversal of fortune and from the lack of sleep. Nor was her stomach free of distress. She was nauseous, feeling every dip and sway of the helicopter as it flew low over the sea, which was reflecting the rays of the rising sun into Kelly’s bleary eyes, as they winged their way back to Pirate Cay.

But top of the list of sore parts of Kelly’s body was her poor aching pussy, which had provided some welcome relief from their miserable duties to the Warden and two of his favorite guards, who were appallingly well-endowed. It could have been worse, Kelly knew. The prisoners whom they were apparently supposed to have serviced looked like a particularly nasty bunch.

‘Why had the Warden changed his mind at the last minute to spare them that horror?’ she wondered. All Kelly knew was that everything in her world was topsy-turvy right now.

But at least Kelly hadn’t been alone. She glanced over at Barb who looked equally pained. They were both naked, as they had been since their arrival at the prison, though they had wrapped themselves in a couple of emergency blankets that had lain on the floor of the helicopter. Their fancy French basketball shoes lay beside them, for all the good they had done.

Kelly had to admit that Barb had been a trooper, not only during the game, but during their penalty performance as well. She had taken on her fair share of the work with only a minimum of complaints.

She recalled one moment when Barb was being taken from behind by one guard while she sucked off another one. ‘Not bad for someone who had been a virgin just a few days ago,’ Kelly had thought as she watched from her position beside Barb while the Warden fucked her languidly.

But perhaps what hurt most for Kelly was her pride. All the years of faithful service she had rendered and this was her reward! To be offered like a trinket along with the new girl, who was lowest on the totem pole, while that bitch, Tara, was now his favorite.

She had a momentary vision of him fucking Tara, planting in her that goddamn heir that he wanted so much. ‘Screw them both!’ she thought.

But Kelly had to admit that she had had her chance and she had blown it. She had debated ditching the whole thing on her last trip to Pitcher, but instead had come back and brought poor Barb with her. She had to wonder, given what had just happened, if he would ever send her on a recruiting trip again.

So that left her marooned on Pirate Cay, stripped, it seemed of her protected status, to suffer whatever indignities he felt like imposing upon her. She could hope he would allow her and Barb a bit of rest to recuperate from their latest ordeal. After all, the Senator was not a young man and even with the doctor’s magic potion, he couldn’t run 24/7, could he?

But, she knew that in a few days another visitor was coming down and that would mean a whole new set of fun and games for her and Barb. They needed to come up with a plan, though the options were far from promising as Kelly well knew. No one had ever successfully escaped from Pirate Cay in all the time she had been there. ‘Well, there has to be a first time for everything,’ she thought.

Glancing out the small window, she could see land. ‘Home,” she thought, ‘Or what used to pass for it.’

The crew was stirring as the copter descended onto the landing pad. Robert was standing there awaiting their arrival. “Welcome back ladies,” he announced, grinning at them. “It looks like another glorious day on Pirate Cay.” The pilot handed him a thumb drive before engaging the rotors and lifting off into the morning sky.

As Kelly and Barb passed through the great room, they saw Tara emerging from his private quarters, dressed in one of his bathrobes with, quite clearly, nothing on underneath it. She beamed at them as they met at the entrance to the hallway that led to the Companions’ rooms.

“Close game guys,” Tara said. “I thought you might catch us at the end.”

Kelly just glared at her and mumbled, “Sure, whatever.” Barb kept silent. Tara opened the door to her room. As they passed, Kelly noted that Delia’s bed looked unslept in. She must have spent the night in the Guest quarters celebrating her and Tara’s big win with either Big Fred, the Senator, or perhaps both.

When they reached Barb’s room, Kelly said, “I have some of the doctor’s cream in my room. I’ll go get it.”

When she returned a few minutes later, dressed in a terry cloth robe, Barb was already asleep, lying naked on her belly. Kelly applied some of the cream to her index finger and gently rubbed it into the angry looking welts on Barb’s back, ass and thighs.

Barb stirred, turning to look at Kelly. “Kelly…” she started to say.

“Shh!” Kelly warned, her eyes motioning in the direction of the camera in the ceiling. She bent down to whisper in Barb’s ear. “We’ll talk later.” She continued applying the cream, but stayed away from Barb's pussy, which she imagined was just as sore as her own and not up for any stimulation.

When she was done, she took off the robe and laid down naked on her belly beside Barb, handing her the cream, which Barb applied gently to the welts on Kelly’s back and ass, just as Kelly had done to hers. It felt very good, easing the burning that had tormented her for hours.

‘Too bad there isn’t a cream to ease the pain of knowing that Tara spent the night in his bed,’ she thought. Soon, she drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke, Kelly could tell by the light coming through the window that it was afternoon. She was hungry despite the sour taste in her mouth. She looked outside the door. Someone had left two trays with sandwiches, fruit salad and water. She brought them and nudged Barb awake. Barb went to the bathroom and returned, clad in a robe like Kelly.

They ate in silence aware that they could be watched. When they were done, Kelly found herself feeling a bit more revived. “Wouldn’t a nice dip in the ocean feel good right about now? Clean all that cum and sweat off?” she asked.

“I was thinking of taking a shower here,” Barb said.

“We can talk out there,” Kelly replied.

“OK,” Barb said. “But can I wear a suit? I feel like I haven’t worn clothes in ages.”

“Sure,” Kelly replied, opening the dresser and extracting a tiny green string bikini. “How about this?”

“I’m not sure that has enough fabric to count as clothes, but OK,” Barb replied as she pulled the bottom thong between her legs and reached behind her to fasten the string.

“That’s the spirit,” Kelly replied. “I have a matching one in my room. Give me five minutes.”

***​

Soon, Barb and Kelly were wading out into the water. The salt water stung as it came into contact with the welts on Kelly’s backside, but that quickly subsided to a not unpleasant tingle.

As a larger swell came towards them, Barb took a deep breath and dove under the wave, surfacing a few moments later on the other side. “Barb!” Kelly cried. “You told me you couldn’t swim!”

Barb turned nimbly and dog-paddled back to where Kelly stood in chest-high water. “I can’t really, Kelly. I’m not a liar, unlike some people.”

“Yeah, I lied, Barb. My job was to get the Companions down here and who would have come if I told the truth? But I’m done with that.”

“You’re quitting, Kelly?”

“Of course not. You can’t quit on Pirate Cay. You should have figured that out by now. But it seems I’m fired, at least as his trusted sidekick.”

“He fired you?”

“Not in so many words, but he has his new favorite now as you saw this morning. Tara spent the night with him, in case you couldn’t tell. And we lost that game. Believe me, that only happened because he wanted us to lose. On Pirate Cay, the result of any game is predetermined. And then sending us to that prison. Is that something he would do to someone he cared about?”

“Of course not,” Barb replied.

“And this morning, when I went to my room to get the cream, I couldn’t get on the internet. I’ve always had access here. I need it to place ads on college sites and check responses, like I did with you. But today, nothing.”

“It could be down temporarily.”

“Yeah and I could be the Queen of England. Nope, Kelly Winters has been on her last recruiting trip and was dumb enough to come back here and bring you with her. Now, I’m stuck here, like all the girls I recruited. And he’s got a mystery guest coming down in a few days whom we’ll have to entertain, along with the Senator, and guess who’ll be the victims du jour? It won’t be Tara and her friend Delia, and I don’t see anyone else here except you and me, girl.”

“So, what do we do?” Barb asked.

“Beats me. We’ve discussed ways off this island and they aren’t promising. Unless you can fly a copter, swim 10 miles minimum in shark infested waters or can find the keys to the yacht.”

“There must be a way, Kelly. Come on, you’ve been here for ages and you know how this place functions.”

“Well, there’s supply boats that come a couple of times a week, bring food, booze, water and all the stuff we live on here. They also take staff back and forth to the larger islands when they get time off so they can visit their families.”

“Well, couldn’t we sneak onto one of those?” Barb asked. “Row out in the dinghy and climb aboard.”

Kelly thought about this. “The dinghy is padlocked to a post, but I do know where there is a key that I don’t think he knows about. But the problem is there’s almost always at least one crew member remaining on board to hoist stuff into the skiff they use to bring things ashore.”

“What if we bribed them to let us on?” Barb asked.

“Bribe them? With what?”

Barb pulled her bikini top down. “Let’s use our assets, Kelly.”

“Barb, he’s the richest guy in this country and their #1 customer. If we try that, they’ll fuck us and then fuck us again by turning us in. Besides, in case you forgot, Big Fred runs this country. Where exactly do we go if we got to one of the other islands?”

“Look, Kelly, I’ve had about enough of their games and punishments. I want out of here!”

“So do I, Barb, but you can bet your ass, literally and figuratively, that you won’t like what he does to you if you get caught escaping. But let’s keep our eyes open and see if an opportunity presents itself.”

Kelly looked up towards the house and saw a figure approaching. At first, she thought it might be Robert, but as it came closer, she realized it was the Senator. She pointed him out to Barb.

“I wonder what he wants,” Barb mused.

“Nothing good. You could take that to the bank if there were a bank here.”

The Senator was wearing a Hawai’ian shirt, the buttons undone, bathing trunks and sandals. He shed the shirt and sandals and waded into the water towards the two women. “Lovely afternoon, isn’t it, ladies?” he called.

Kelly and Barb nodded.

He arrived at the spot where they were standing in chest high water. “Good game last night. I thought you guys might pull it out,” he said.

‘You have to wonder why his constituents back home keep re-electing this asshole,’ Kelly thought.

“I’m sorry about backing into you,” Barb said.

“That’s alright,” he replied. “You’ve paid your debt to Pirate Cay society for it and we’re all square.”

Barb rolled her eyes at Kelly, but the Senator had ducked under the water and didn’t see. He swam around for a while, then came up behind Barb and grabbed her ass and pinched hard.

“Ow!!!” she yelped.

“Still a bit sore from all the punishment it’s taken,” he said, laughing. Then he reached down and grabbed Kelly’s cheeks, getting a similar reaction. “Yours too, I see.”

“Yes, Senator,” Kelly replied, trying to disguise her annoyance.

“You know, I’ve been thinking, Kelly,” he said. “I’ve gotten to experience Barb’s oral skills, but I haven’t yet had the pleasure of yours. I bet with all your experience, you’re pretty good.”

“I’ve been told I am, Senator,” Kelly replied.

“Well, then I propose a little demonstration. A comparison experiment, if you will.”

Kelly sighed. “If you wish, Senator. When would you like to do this?”

“How about right here and right now?” he said. He began moving towards shore, to a spot where the water was about calf high.

Kelly maneuvered herself in front of him, kneeling. The water was about thigh high on her, rising up to her belly as waves crested. She lowered his bathing trunks. He was already erect. ‘Damn that doctor and her pills,’ Kelly thought.

She took him into her mouth, tasting the salt on his skin.

“Barbara, dear, don’t be a stranger,” the Senator called. “Come on over and joined the fun.”

Barb waded over to stand beside the Senator. “How about a kiss?” he asked, putting one arm around her shoulder and drawing her close. He kissed her full on the mouth. Barb knew better than to pull back and did her best to return the kiss. With his other hand, the Senator pushed her bikini top down and began fondling her tits.

Kelly continued working on his cock, pursing her lips so he could slide in and out, caressing the shaft and the head with her tongue. “That’s very good, Kelly!” the Senator sighed.

It took a bit of effort, but finally Kelly could tell he was close. She reached a hand up to the Senator’s ass and felt inside the crack for his hole, inserting a finger inside. The Senator broke off his kiss with Barb and yelled, “Oh, fuck!” and began spurting into Kelly’s mouth.

She managed to swallow some of it, the rest running down to mingle with the salt water. The Senator collapsed to his knees and then sat in the water, panting. “Damn! You’re good, girl!” he exclaimed.

Then he turned to Barb. “Of course, she’s had more practice than you, Barb, but I’m sure you’ll improve as you keep working on it. Practice makes perfect,” he said. Then he got to his feet and pulled up his trunks. “You ladies enjoy the rest of your afternoon. I’ll see you at dinner.”

Kelly and Barb stayed in the water a little while longer, trying, not entirely successfully, to wash the pain and humiliation away. Finally, they waded to shore, dried themselves off, and began making their way up the beach to the house.

As they walked, Kelly turned to Barb. “Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. I took your notes, but I didn’t show them to him. I shredded them. A word to the wise. Don’t write anything down. It’s too dangerous. You’ll have to keep it all in here,” Kelly said, pointing to her head.

Barb nodded. “Thanks, Kelly,” she said.
Kelly really is 'a woman scorned!' - but how on earth will they find a way off the island? Exciting stuff!

They hadn’t let them have any of the doctor’s miracle cream before they had carted them away in the PM’s helicopter to the Providencia pen for the night.
That is cruel and unusual punishment. I think Kelly should complain to the authorities.
Barb really is losing touch with reality, isn't he?

Well, as usual, I'm completely behind in this story. Don't tell me how it ends. I'll catch up sometime soon.
I know the feeling. There are too many great writers here, writing too many great story episodes for a slow reader who moves his lips to ever keep up with. Soon I will have to quit RL entirely and spend my time 24/7 just following my favorite authors.

Back
Top Bottom