Squid Game

Go to CruxDreams.com
I guess some of you might have heard of the Netflix Show "Squid Game". I can't stop but thinking that those games would be even more fun in a sexual context.

e501ef2c4ab44e22911d62017796c87c.jpg

Just imagine the female players playing the red and green game with dildos, trying to reach an orgasm within 10 minutes. Those dildos would contain motion sensors, so if a girl keeps moving the dildo during the red phase, an explosive charge inside the dildo would get triggered and the poor girl would die by having her vagina blown up... the same happens for all the girls who couldn't reach an orgasm until the end of the 10 minute dead line.

Can you think of any kinky Squid Games?

So, as I understand it, the contestants are all impoverished individuals who agree to compete with one another at various games to win a handsome cash prize, but the penalty for losing is death. My word, what will those Koreans think of next? I assume it’s not real death. I obviously haven’t seen the program and don’t know if I really care to view it.

In any case, a CruxForums version would probably force the losers to suffer any number of possible severe penalties, including various forms of torture and execution. I might be interested in being a contestant, but would certainly want to read the fine print first. Exploding dildos would not be my choice.

The contestants would of course be impoverished women, there would be cash prizes for the winners and the losers would be auctioned off as sex slaves. All contestants are naked.

Suggested events:
“musical chairs” (where the chairs are equipped with dildos of course),
“Three-legged race” where they are chained together in pairs at the ankle and must run across an obstacle course..
“blind girl’s buff”, where one woman in each group is blindfolded and the others have bells chained round their necks and ankles…. And so on.

Any women who lose in one event are publicly whipped, if they lose in two or more events they are sold off as sex slaves at the end of each episode. The money from their sale provides the cash prizes for the winners. Have your credit card ready! :demon7:

The contestants would of course be impoverished women, there would be cash prizes for the winners and the losers would be auctioned off as sex slaves. All contestants are naked.

Suggested events:
“musical chairs” (where the chairs are equipped with dildos of course),
“Three-legged race” where they are chained together in pairs at the ankle and must run across an obstacle course..
“blind girl’s buff”, where one woman in each group is blindfolded and the others have bells chained round their necks and ankles…. And so on.

Any women who lose in one event are publicly whipped, if they lose in two or more events they are sold off as sex slaves at the end of each episode. The money from their sale provides the cash prizes for the winners. Have your credit card ready! :demon7:
Sounds like ingredients for a fun story. The specially equipped musical chairs is an interesting idea.

Sounds like ingredients for a fun story. The specially equipped musical chairs is an interesting idea.
Perhaps a crux-endurance trial, they can be released from the cross whenever they like but obviously the longest endurance wins. No nails .. they’re attached with leather cuffs. I hope you will write a story around this!

Perhaps a crux-endurance trial, they can be released from the cross whenever they like but obviously the longest endurance wins. No nails .. they’re attached with leather cuffs. I hope you will write a story around this!
Perhaps. I believe @thehangingtree once wrote a story about a “crux olympics”. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Perhaps I will think about a participatory CruxForums Olympics Event. I’d need suggestions for the individual events, and some crux girls and guys to volunteer as contestants, facilitators, judges, media reporters, etc.

So, as I understand it, the contestants are all impoverished individuals who agree to compete with one another at various games to win a handsome cash prize, but the penalty for losing is death. My word, what will those Koreans think of next? I assume it’s not real death. I obviously haven’t seen the program and don’t know if I really care to view it.

In any case, a CruxForums version would probably force the losers to suffer any number of possible severe penalties, including various forms of torture and execution. I might be interested in being a contestant, but would certainly want to read the fine print first. Exploding dildos would not be my choice.
Read the small print? CF Prize for Humour, 2021!

I guess some of you might have heard of the Netflix Show "Squid Game". I can't stop but thinking that those games would be even more fun in a sexual context.

View attachment 1081006

Just imagine the female players playing the red and green game with dildos, trying to reach an orgasm within 10 minutes. Those dildos would contain motion sensors, so if a girl keeps moving the dildo during the red phase, an explosive charge inside the dildo would get triggered and the poor girl would die by having her vagina blown up... the same happens for all the girls who couldn't reach an orgasm until the end of the 10 minute dead line.

Can you think of any kinky Squid Games?
Crucifixion

Back
Top Bottom