Stages

Go to CruxDreams.com
Reminds me a lot of the famous drawing by WelshWebb ;)
Webb_Sunday_in_the_park.jpg
The uniforms of the officers look a bit different ... maybe this town has several somewhat competing security services? First the poor girls get sentenced to public humiliation by one unit, then the other guys give them a ticket for indecent exposure and lurid behavior...

View attachment 790039
The uniforms of the officers look a bit different ... maybe this town has several somewhat competing security services? First the poor girls get sentenced to public humiliation by one unit, then the other guys give them a ticket for indecent exposure and lurid behavior...
Modern times? Law enforcement by the town's police force. Prisoner transport and guarding during public sentence are outsourced to different private companies?

View attachment 790039
Indeed my biggest inspiration. I have story too based on his picture

no visual update now, just some quiz game:

-how this type of cross and bind will work on their bodies and mind? There's no time limit, they will be taken down when they will be fainted out.

-how long they are on the cross by now? Refer to the girls with the number of the cross from left. Empty counts.

-What do they think and feel at the very moment?

you can play again after every updates

Note: The dimensions are to big @lember. Reducing from (stages.jpg 4,1MB) 16000 pixel witdh to (stages2.jpg 1.1MB) 5000 pixel bring it on the screen. Madiosi

Attachments

• stages.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 163
  • stages2.jpg
    stages2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,148
Last edited by a moderator:
I found a new one fixed. It could be not so long time ago she left alone on the cross, maybe an hour. She`s already released the beam with her fingers, that means she accepted the permanent feeling of falling forward and understood that the cuffs prevent it. She`s shifting her weight between her foot pads and heels on the narrow edge of the concrete foot of the steel cross to ease the pressure caused by her weight on her bare sole, but apparently still her nakedness brings more discomfort. She is aware of her not entirely tight breasts, the small overweight on her belly, taking it more defective than it is. The sweat between her tits can be because of nervousness, not exhaustion. She may just stand on tiptoes with her right leg to close her loin and hide the gate to her inner body, not the aches in her sole. That`s she can do. Her mind is rising up, like a stone thrown up to the air, maybe toward a bird flying along, but like the stone, within seconds it`s going to slow down than start to fall back toward the crucifixion site onto the heap of her clothes which she just worn an hour ago.

stages-bird.jpg

Last edited:
I guess if you are one of the chosen women then its all part of the process, I am not sure but these lovely images are all very much form an authoritarian scene. Things are done to you all under 'due process'. You remove your clothes, you are somehow registered and then we check you over. The medic listens to your chest and heart and signs you off, presumably that you are in a fit state to now go forward and be summarily executed.... :flipa:

I guess if you are one of the chosen women then its all part of the process, I am not sure but these lovely images are all very much form an authoritarian scene. Things are done to you all under 'due process'. You remove your clothes, you are somehow registered and then we check you over. The medic listens to your chest and heart and signs you off, presumably that you are in a fit state to now go forward and be summarily executed.... :flipa:

So you are also a black widow or mantis who only get satisfaction if the object of her lust will be killed. It`s absolutely OK, especially on this forum, but I had softer solution. We agree this is authoritarian scene, but I think it is a preventive punishment. These are students whose teacher was arrested and executed for speaking against the state, and all his students who were exposed to his agitation sentenced to simulated execution, which is something like suspended, educational sentence.
Men were "shot to death" by blank cartridge, women are crucified until being fainted out. This one must be controlled carefully, particularly at those who already cannot stand on the narrow edge of the footrest

So let`s see how you look at these two doctor scenes now, or the others

View attachment stages-bird.jpg

Back
Top Bottom