Stages

Go to CruxDreams.com
Reminds me a lot of the famous drawing by WelshWebb ;)
View attachment 790039
The uniforms of the officers look a bit different ... maybe this town has several somewhat competing security services? First the poor girls get sentenced to public humiliation by one unit, then the other guys give them a ticket for indecent exposure and lurid behavior...
Nice

She looks . . . miffed. :rolleyes:
more like ruined. She had had a hope, that she could dress up after all this misery would end.

After publishing I made some modification with freshly growing pubic hair all over her loin that she wanted to hide again under her cosy jeans, as well as her tits that cannot be compared to any of the ones left to her far on the raw...you can vote how far

more like ruined. She had had a hope, that she could dress up after all this misery would end.

After publishing I made some modification with freshly growing pubic hair all over her loin that she wanted to hide again under her cosy jeans, as well as her tits that cannot be compared to any of the ones left to her far on the raw...you can vote how far

I like this setup, hugely humiliating, the naked woman watching her clothes being assessed and taken by someone like that, probably along with some belittling remarks about her body.

So is she there until death, or will she have to make her way home naked?

I'm happy to see the hairy version too

I like this setup, hugely humiliating, the naked woman watching her clothes being assessed and taken by someone like that, probably along with some belittling remarks about her body.

So is she there until death, or will she have to make her way home naked?

I'm happy to see the hairy version too
just until fainting out to know how is to die there. This is prevention that the women sentenced to for possessing or listen to anti-government propaganda. The real execution is the punishment for conspiracy or rioting. So her only hope that the ladies will not like her used clothes or one of her classmates will be strong enough after releasement to bring her one

Allowed to keep her glasses, if not her clothing. How considerate! :confused:
Don`t you think she should see herself and everybody else? With poor eyesight she can withdraw into herself, and something should distract her attention from physical senses.
After several crucifixion I had installed in this thread I tested standing on a narrow edge like this. Yes, aching in heels is building up faster than I thought, as well as other things. After a while it somehow makes you crazy that you stand on your feet but most of your soles are not used. It is insecure feeling. Meanwhile as you are falling forward constantly, a pain is building up along your back and shoulders, which you don`t feel on a cross without footrest because the pressure on wrists supresses it far before. And it always needs your attention, not like pain, which you just want to avoid, but in an active way, your mind tries to solve the instability problem, but any weight transfer is futile which is infuriating after a while. So soon you try hanging here too, which is known by most of us. I had no so much time for experiment, but I think on long term with this combination the focus is on central body: back, respiratory muscles, shoulders. These cannot be released in any position, while wrists and heels can rest. Maybe this is the most discomforting position without unbearable pain.

Tomorrow I may create one in the breathing moment

Don`t you think she should see herself and everybody else? With poor eyesight she can withdraw into herself, and something should distract her attention from physical senses. After several crucifixion I had installed in this thread I tested standing on a narrow edge like this. Yes, aching in heels is building up faster than I thought, as well as other things. After a while it somehow makes you crazy that you stand on your feet but most of your soles are not used. It is insecure feeling. Meanwhile as you are falling forward constantly, a pain is building up along your back and shoulders, which you don`t feel on a cross without footrest because the pressure on wrists supresses it far before. And it always needs your attention, not like pain, which you just want to avoid, but in an active way, your mind tries to solve the instability problem, but any weight transfer is futile which is infuriating after a while. So soon you try hanging here too, which is known by most of us. I had no so much time for experiment, but I think on long term with this combination the focus is on central body: back, respiratory muscles, shoulders. These cannot be released in any position, while wrists and heels can rest. Maybe this is the most discomforting position without unbearable pain. Tomorrow I may create one in the breathing moment

You do seem to think of everything!

Reminds me a lot of the famous drawing by WelshWebb ;)
View attachment 790039
The uniforms of the officers look a bit different ... maybe this town has several somewhat competing security services? First the poor girls get sentenced to public humiliation by one unit, then the other guys give them a ticket for indecent exposure and lurid behavior...

Such a nice day. Maybe I'll take a walk in the park.

Shit! Lots of women crucified today. Hmm. Seems to me that some of the sentences don't align well with the offenses committed. Look at what a first-offense possession gets some of these women: only a few hours on the cross! Seems pretty light, all things considered, for a possession conviction. Probably drugs or stolen goods. Pot is legal now (good!) so if the possession is for drugs it must be for meth or heroin. These would be felony crimes. Wouldn't that warrant a longer crucifixion? I think so! Some of these bitches must be in withdrawal considering how they're twitching and shaking on their crosses.

Fuck me! It's Mary Renolds! I know this bitch. We went to high school together. She manages a Kwik-E-Mart store in Springfield. I can't believe she got an 8.5-hour sentence for selling cigarettes to a minor. A first-offense, even. Poor fucking Mary! Sara David-Smith, crucified nearby, only received a 4.5-hour sentence for first-offense destruction of property. Does that seem right? Apparently Mary got the "hanging judge" at her trial. I'm sure her lawyer advised her to plead guilty and she'd get off with a suspended sentence and a severe warning since it was her first offense. But 8.5 hours! Wow! They sure take smoking by minors seriously in this town!

I see a woman named Julie Caufield has just reported to serve her sentence. She's removed all her clothing and is waiting for the officers to haul her up on her cross. She's clearly nervous and humiliated about being crucified naked. (Most women are.) Poor bitch is trying to cover her nakedness. She better not resist when they crucify her or she might get some hours tacked on to her sentence. I just hope she took a piss before she reported. Extreme nervousness often brings on a sudden urge to pee. If she has to go now it'll be out in public or when she's hanging. If she's embarrassed now, think how humiliated she'll be pissing from the cross! She has a 5.5-hour crucifixion for first-offense shoplifting. That's a long time with a full bladder. I know they advise women who get a crucifixion sentence to not drink anything in the morning before reporting. Also, they shouldn't eat the entire day before and give themselves an enema in the evening. No one wants the supreme humiliation of a number 2 accident!

Still wandering around I see Rachel Cole is serving a 3.5- hour crux for first-offense possession. Again, it seems a short time for the crime committed. (And she's twitching a lot, which means she's a user. She might have been brought over from the jail, which explains her withdrawal symptoms.) Especially in comparison to poor Julie Caufield (who I see is now squatting down and pissing behind the tree that will serve as part of her cross--good idea Julie!) whose much longer 5.5-hour sentence (well, two more hours on a cross is a long time) seems excessive in comparison. Hmph! Just doesn't make sense to me. What did Julie shoplift anyhow? Maybe that has something to do with the sentence. And her back will be hanging against tree bark. That's going to fucking hurt if she moves around much! This might be her first time for shoplifting, but I'm sure this is not her first offense overall. I'm convinced she's been crucified before for something. Or someone wants her to suffer a lot.

A couple of other women are undressing, preparing to serve their crucifixions. I tell you, if was me having to serve time on a cross, I'd report as early as fucking possible, not waiting until nearly mid-day to show up. A bitch getting a 3-hour crux could be on her way home by now, instead of hanging when more people are around.

And then there's someone named Cindy Clark. She's back again, it seems. She got an 8-hour crux for her fourth "lurid behavior" offense. Fourth fucking offense! Holy fucking shit! Isn't that stupid cunt ever going to learn? Why does she keep re-offending and suffering these humiliating, painful public punishments? Then again, look at her face. She's grinning! She seems to be enjoying her crucifixion. Doesn't look embarrassed or ashamed at all. Hell, she wants people to stare at her exposed nakedness. (I must say, she's really good looking. Got a nice, tight body and perky tits, and plenty of people stare at the good-looking bitches.)

It suddenly dawns on me why Cindy is a four-time offender. Her apparent pleasure at being crucified and her "lurid behavior" charge gives it away. Cindy must be a masochistic exhibitionist! I've heard of them. They get serious sexual pleasure out of enduring pain, such as when crucified, and being an exhibitionist she wants to expose herself and have people stare at her nakedness. She's a fucking seriously kinky bitch. But doesn't she realize she can eventually be sentenced to death for being a pernicious public nuisance? If she gets the death sentence she'll be nailed to a cross and left to die a horrible, lingering death. She'll be days on the fucking cross! Let's see if she enjoys that! :) :(

Damn, why am I standing so long looking at this Cindy bitch? She's groaning now, but those are not groans of pain; she's fucking horny as hell. Shit! She's building toward a climax! Look how she's squeezing her thighs together and arching her back out, pushing her tits forward. Nipples are really tumescent! Got to admit, she's hot!

Oh my! Now I'm getting wet. I pleasurable ache is spreading -- down in my pussy. My hand goes to my breast! Nipples tingling. People are looking. I'm so embarrassed. My faces flushes. I drop my hand. I feel my heat rising. Better get home. Don't want to have a public orgasm! Cindy looks down at me from her cross. Her eyes locked to mine. She knows what I'm feeling! She laughs as she arches her back out as far as possible and throws her head back, groaning with pleasure. Her muscles are trembling. She's close to an orgasm.

I turn and walk quickly home. Face burning. Why do I suddenly want to experience what Cindy is experiencing? Crucifixion? Really? Fuck! I could really use a good, solid, hard fucking right now! Not the right time for a hook-up. I'll sit in the tub, use the shower wand, or maybe in bed with that big dildo. Yeah, that'll do it!

Shit! Cindy, you gorgeous crucified bitch!!!!

Such a nice day. Maybe I'll take a walk in the park.

Shit! Lots of women crucified today. Hmm. Seems to me that some of the sentences don't align well with the offenses committed. Look at what a first-offense possession gets some of these women: only a few hours on the cross! Seems pretty light, all things considered, for a possession conviction. Probably drugs or stolen goods. Pot is legal now (good!) so if the possession is for drugs it must be for meth or heroin. These would be felony crimes. Wouldn't that warrant a longer crucifixion? I think so! Some of these bitches must be in withdrawal considering how they're twitching and shaking on their crosses.

Fuck me! It's Mary Renolds! I know this bitch. We went to high school together. She manages a Kwik-E-Mart store in Springfield. I can't believe she got an 8.5-hour sentence for selling cigarettes to a minor. A first-offense, even. Poor fucking Mary! Sara David-Smith, crucified nearby, only received a 4.5-hour sentence for first-offense destruction of property. Does that seem right? Apparently Mary got the "hanging judge" at her trial. I'm sure her lawyer advised her to plead guilty and she'd get off with a suspended sentence and a severe warning since it was her first offense. But 8.5 hours! Wow! They sure take smoking by minors seriously in this town!

I see a woman named Julie Caufield has just reported to serve her sentence. She's removed all her clothing and is waiting for the officers to haul her up on her cross. She's clearly nervous and humiliated about being crucified naked. (Most women are.) Poor bitch is trying to cover her nakedness. She better not resist when they crucify her or she might get some hours tacked on to her sentence. I just hope she took a piss before she reported. Extreme nervousness often brings on a sudden urge to pee. If she has to go now it'll be out in public or when she's hanging. If she's embarrassed now, think how humiliated she'll be pissing from the cross! She has a 5.5-hour crucifixion for first-offense shoplifting. That's a long time with a full bladder. I know they advise women who get a crucifixion sentence to not drink anything in the morning before reporting. Also, they shouldn't eat the entire day before and give themselves an enema in the evening. No one wants the supreme humiliation of a number 2 accident!

Still wandering around I see Rachel Cole is serving a 3.5- hour crux for first-offense possession. Again, it seems a short time for the crime committed. (And she's twitching a lot, which means she's a user. She might have been brought over from the jail, which explains her withdrawal symptoms.) Especially in comparison to poor Julie Caufield (who I see is now squatting down and pissing behind the tree that will serve as part of her cross--good idea Julie!) whose much longer 5.5-hour sentence (well, two more hours on a cross is a long time) seems excessive in comparison. Hmph! Just doesn't make sense to me. What did Julie shoplift anyhow? Maybe that has something to do with the sentence. And her back will be hanging against tree bark. That's going to fucking hurt if she moves around much! This might be her first time for shoplifting, but I'm sure this is not her first offense overall. I'm convinced she's been crucified before for something. Or someone wants her to suffer a lot.

A couple of other women are undressing, preparing to serve their crucifixions. I tell you, if was me having to serve time on a cross, I'd report as early as fucking possible, not waiting until nearly mid-day to show up. A bitch getting a 3-hour crux could be on her way home by now, instead of hanging when more people are around.

And then there's someone named Cindy Clark. She's back again, it seems. She got an 8-hour crux for her fourth "lurid behavior" offense. Fourth fucking offense! Holy fucking shit! Isn't that stupid cunt ever going to learn? Why does she keep re-offending and suffering these humiliating, painful public punishments? Then again, look at her face. She's grinning! She seems to be enjoying her crucifixion. Doesn't look embarrassed or ashamed at all. Hell, she wants people to stare at her exposed nakedness. (I must say, she's really good looking. Got a nice, tight body and perky tits, and plenty of people stare at the good-looking bitches.)

It suddenly dawns on me why Cindy is a four-time offender. Her apparent pleasure at being crucified and her "lurid behavior" charge gives it away. Cindy must be a masochistic exhibitionist! I've heard of them. They get serious sexual pleasure out of enduring pain, such as when crucified, and being an exhibitionist she wants to expose herself and have people stare at her nakedness. She's a fucking seriously kinky bitch. But doesn't she realize she can eventually be sentenced to death for being a pernicious public nuisance? If she gets the death sentence she'll be nailed to a cross and left to die a horrible, lingering death. She'll be days on the fucking cross! Let's see if she enjoys that! :) :(

Damn, why am I standing so long looking at this Cindy bitch? She's groaning now, but those are not groans of pain; she's fucking horny as hell. Shit! She's building toward a climax! Look how she's squeezing her thighs together and arching her back out, pushing her tits forward. Nipples are really tumescent! Got to admit, she's hot!

Oh my! Now I'm getting wet. I pleasurable ache is spreading -- down in my pussy. My hand goes to my breast! Nipples tingling. People are looking. I'm so embarrassed. My faces flushes. I drop my hand. I feel my heat rising. Better get home. Don't want to have a public orgasm! Cindy looks down at me from her cross. Her eyes locked to mine. She knows what I'm feeling! She laughs as she arches her back out as far as possible and throws her head back, groaning with pleasure. Her muscles are trembling. She's close to an orgasm.

I turn and walk quickly home. Face burning. Why do I suddenly want to experience what Cindy is experiencing? Crucifixion? Really? Fuck! I could really use a good, solid, hard fucking right now! Not the right time for a hook-up. I'll sit in the tub, use the shower wand, or maybe in bed with that big dildo. Yeah, that'll do it!

Shit! Cindy, you gorgeous crucified bitch!!!!

it is so humiliating when you put work a lot to a thread, and when a real artist arrives he just recognizes only the other real artist who appears in a post

I am happy you are here. Your "Something`s lost" was my ever favourite story in this topic. So realistic and meanwhile abstract, so human, so close, so real and cute character, so etc....

Note: The dimensions are to big @lember. Reducing from (stages.jpg 4,1MB) 16000 pixel witdh to (stages2.jpg 1.1MB) 5000 pixel bring it on the screen. Madiosi
Your stages2 panorama is wonderful. So much going on. So many stories to tell. It's an interesting fantasy to think of women required to report for public punishment, especially if it puts them on a punishment cross.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom