Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's indeed the main flaw of execution.:confused:

One should be able to ressurect afterwards, to remember how it was, and take a lesson of it!:angel2:

Although, die-hard CF members would go for another tour!:D
Well, what can I say ... we CF members die hard and come right back for Moore :p

it’s in our DNA?
I DO HOPE YOU'RE NOT ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SERVICE HERE AT CF. I'M BEING VERY ACCOMMODATING. ;)
IT'S NOT EASY RESURRECTING YOU LOT WHEN YOU'RE BURNED TO ASH. TAKES A BIT OF REASSEMBLY.
hellgrimreaper.jpg

I DO HOPE YOU'RE NOT ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SERVICE HERE AT CF. I'M BEING VERY ACCOMMODATING.

"Thank you for using our anthropomorphic personification service at the conclusion of your life. We would love to know more about the experience you had with DEATH recently during your termination. Please respond to this text and tell us how you feel about your collection. We reassure you that your data will be held securely and in line with data protection rules. Only licensed mediums will have access to this confidential material."

"Thank you for using our anthropomorphic personification service at the conclusion of your life. We would love to know more about the experience you had with DEATH recently during your termination. Please respond to this text and tell us how you feel about your collection. We reassure you that your data will be held securely and in line with data protection rules. Only licensed mediums will have access to this confidential material."
Confidential? What licensed mediums? Not SkullBook, I hope?:goofy:

“Rowed really slowly over the river of Styx, wouldn’t take direction and didn’t have a cord to charge my phone. 2/5 ⭐️ very disappointed.”

The squaw is with the corporal, she is tied against a tree

stake4F642F90-4876-4DC4-B1CE-017BC64FEAF2.jpegstake jungle_heat_part_four_by_bmovievillain_dde8ita.jpgstaketumblr_ni3o6n3oDg1sluvb7o1_400.jpgstake projects_by_dwingephotography_d4o68fg-fullview.jpgstakePHOTO-21.jpgstakenke4twl1mG1syuoi7o1.jpgstake77654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom