Stakes

Go to CruxDreams.com
Various. Do staked slaves grow straight and tall, like staked plants?

stake cold vOuUuv4ibxnsnW6T-tVv1WkjqNdKmf8xB6j4alhUiG8.jpgstake anja_tied_to_the_stake_by_alienarea2_ddp6yhy-fullview.jpgstake ddlif5v-0bba5a7c-0cbf-4ed0-b23e-04c34d1423c9.jpgstake tumblr_pm5b623FWi1wyv656o1_1280.jpgstake projects_by_dwingephotography_d4o68fg-fullview.jpgstake pack_attack_meadow_by_bmovievillain_ddiiubj.jpg

You can’t just drive off and leave me here! I sunburn easily!
Happens to me too ...
Don’t worry, I have plenty of sun cream and big hands :devil:
I'm not quite sure I'd feel comfortable with you ummmm oiling me up while there are stakes around ...
These two maybe were getting a bit lazy about their exercise plan and so Master has added some extra incentive? -- He wants them to perform well after all on the big day, he has some umm 'high stakes' bets running on their performance ...
This should be a good workout for the abdominal muscles!
(those are in fact well-trained and well-fed dogs who know exactly what they're allowed to do and what not)
Complain? What complain?
That one seems quite relaxed with where she is
stake ddlif5v-0bba5a7c-0cbf-4ed0-b23e-04c34d1423c9.jpg

That one seems quite relaxed with where she is
stake ddlif5v-0bba5a7c-0cbf-4ed0-b23e-04c34d1423c9.jpg

True. I noticed that Tree was close to passing out when he ordered me to strip and back myself against the post. Right now he’s mumbling incoherently about where he misplaced the rope and nails. Just a matter of time and I’ll be walking away from this, getting into his Mustang and driving off.

True. I noticed that Tree was close to passing out when he ordered me to strip and back myself against the post. Right now he’s mumbling incoherently about where he misplaced the rope and nails. Just a matter of time and I’ll be walking away from this, getting into his Mustang and driving off.
His mistake, should not drink Rye before cruxing. Imagine the scene, "Mr H. Tree you are charged that you did attempt to crucify Ms Barbaria O'Tottie whist unfit due to excess alcohol consumption. How do you plead?"

His mistake, should not drink Rye before cruxing. Imagine the scene, "Mr H. Tree you are charged that you did attempt to crucify Ms Barbaria O'Tottie whist unfit due to excess alcohol consumption. How do you plead?"

Not Guilty. He pleads inebriation and promises to get the job done properly the next time, but not until he gets his car repaired. Seems I had a little mishap after I drove off in it.:confused:

Not Guilty. He pleads inebriation and promises to get the job done properly the next time, but not until he gets his car repaired. Seems I had a little mishap after I drove off in it.:confused:
Inebriation is no excuse, especially in this case, since that is what he has been charged with. To plead inebriation is an admission of guilt, give him the maximum sentence - no alcohol for 40 days and 40 nights.

Back
Top Bottom