Star's Decision

Go to CruxDreams.com
How very respectable and discerning of him :)

The 'Slut (@StarbuckSlut) would indeed like the way this is heading for sure ... in fact the description of Star reminds me very much of the way The 'Slut describes herself ... Hmmmmm Star/Starbuckslut ... it could even be her! Now that's a hot thought ...

Great name for a lap-dancing bar :)

Wow ... yes! That was a surprise turn but a very welcome one ... can't say you didn't ask for something like this Star with your wanton approach to finding a sex partner ... just sayin'

This girl is freaking relentless!

The story built very nicely @Blue. Great work ... very hot
Thanks for the feedback! Regarding Star/Starbuckslut: a gentleman never DMs a lady and tells...

Star’s Decision - part 9/11
On Trial

“Ladies and Gentleman of the jury: this slut here is charged with cockteasing in the first degree. You all witnessed live and on tape the events in question. Yes, the plaintiff did ejaculate in the defendant’s mouth and walk away but the defendant was supposed to beg and plead for more, not submissively follow instructions. Though there can be no doubt as to your verdict the court will allow the defendant to speak.”

“Blue, why are you treating me like this? You never gave me an opportunity to beg for you last night. Please, I beg you show me mercy and I will make it up to you” replied Star.

Blue smiled, knowingly. “Oh, there’s no doubt about that” said Blue, now face-to-face with Star, sneering. Blue turned his head to the onlookers “Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, you have seen the evidence and heard from the defendant; have you reached a verdict?”

One of the older men came forward and said “We have Master Blue. We find the defendant guilty of the charge of cockteasing and sentence her to death by asphyxiation immediately!”

Instantly the restraints holding Star automatically shifted providing a modicum of slack in her arms but lifted her legs straight up further exposing her glistening sex. Blue quickly got on top of her and began rubbing his shaft up and down her engorged lips while roughly pinching her nipple. This all happened so fast Star didn’t even have time to process the “verdict.” Was this for real? Did Blue truly intend to strangle her? She struggled in her restraints: her tits bouncing all over the place with blue veins bulging against her skin.

Just as she was considering using her SafeWord, Blue locked eyes with Star and simultaneously sank into the depths of her pussy. Star’s eyes rolled in their sockets and her body quivered as he began to piston in and out of her, slowly at first then more rapidly. Her entire focus was on being fucked and the thought of a SafeWord melted away, replaced by an on rushing wave of sexual desire. Blue now had both hands on her tits; sometimes kneading the whole tit and sometimes roughly pinching her nipples.

Her first orgasm was exquisite and Blue slowed down a bit to let her savor the moment. Soon, he picked up the pace but this time wrapping both hands around Star’s delicate neck. It was both frightening and exhilarating to Star to be so roughly fucked and choked. Again their eyes locked and she could tell he was close. His hands were gripping her tightly and the lack of oxygen was making her hornier than ever. She kept looking at him and in that moment gave herself to him as her second orgasm racked her body in the most incredible way. “Mercy! Mercy! I beg you please Mercy! Blue’s hands tightened their grip and then, suddenly, Star was floating in an unbelievable sea of pleasure and pain.

Star’s Decision - part 10/11
The “Flagpole”

Star awakened from her orgasm surprised that she was still breathing. The orgasmic release she felt from the rough play was beyond profound and the relief that it was not her end gave her a sense of euphoria unmatched in her life.

The euphoria quickly faded, however, as Star now now realized she was no longer in Blue’s comfy bed but outdoors chained to the strange ‘flagpole’ she had seen in the courtyard of Blue’s estate. Rising up to her knees she could feel rising sun warm on her naked backside as she tried to ascertain the nature of her new surroundings and predicament. Upon seeing her awaken one of Blue’s attendants rang what sounded like church bells and, soon enough, a crowd of fifty plus gathered to see.

Star heard some commotion behind her: “Look, Master Blue has found another slut to be punished’ said a young man. “I wonder how he’ll take care of this one?”

As the sun continued to rise the fear and anticipation grew exponentially within Star. Last night was incredible and intense but she thought things would be back to normal now. Slowly, a hush came over the crowd and the air filled with a swooshing sound: distant at first but gradually coming closer and closer. Star recognized the sound of a whip: public flogging had always been a secret fantasy of Star’s but she was almost certain she never shared that with Blue. Nevertheless, Star’s body began to tingle with equal parts dread and anticipation.

“Master Blue, Master Blue” the crowd chanted in hushed tones, parting like the Red Sea to give the master accces to his prey. Star could hear the swoosh of the whip coming closer and closer. As he came up behind her she caught a glimpse of the whip: nothing too ominous with wide, soft tassels and a long handle. She got turned on even more.

“Star, the jury decided that death by asphyxiation was too enjoyable for you so at the last moment your sentence was changed to death by impalement, preceded by forty lashes. Do you have any last words?” Blue asked. Again their eyes locked and yet again Star felt too excited to back out. Her mind was racing thinking about exploring her whipping fantasy fulfillment. She breathed in heavily and said “I trust my executioner will be merciful and grant me a quick death. Please have mercy on me Blue. Please, I beg you, mercy...”

Blue reared back his arm and let loose, striking her directly on her beautiful ass. Even though the whip was not of the most lethal variety it could still cause considerable pain. After about five lashes across her ass Blue locked in on her back and shoulders trying to get her tits as well. Star’s body quivered with each strike and by number ten she screamed each time the lash found home. Her screams elicited derogatory taunts from the crowd as they cheered on her punishment. Blue made sure to take his time between lashes so as to humiliate Star even more.

Yes, Star was humiliated being whipped and taunted by a crowd of strangers but she was also incredibly turned on. Each time the whip landed white-hot bolts of pain raked her body but quickly replaced by a warm feeling of pleasure, of submitting to something greater than herself, something that she knew she always needed but was afraid to ask for.

At thirty five lashes she collapsed in a heap drenched in sweat, pussy juice and reddened skin. Blue administered the final five lashes quickly so they could move to the final phase of her time on the estate.

Star was given some water and ointment to soothe her wounds and bring her back to full consciousness. Now standing, Blue came over to her and enveloped her in his arms taking care not to aggravate the welts on her back. He kissed her deeply and sensuously, softly rubbing her cheeks and telling her how proud and impressed he was with her. Star looked in his eyes. His touch and affection had awakened her arousal yet again, this time with an element of passion that was not there before.

“I want you inside me right now, I need you inside me right now...” Star whispered in his ear.

“Star, my lovely Star. Before we can do that I must satisfy the will of the the community and put you on the impaling stake. It is somewhat dangerous but there are safety factors built in. Will you try it just for me? Remember our SafeWord? I promise we will end anything you aren’t completely comfortable with as soon as you say it.”

With that Blue gave Star the longest stare yet; piercing eyes penetrating her defenses and laying waste to her fears and inhibitions. Star broke their embrace and continued looking into his eyes. “Please, Blue. Not the impaling stake! Mercy, Mercy please. I beg you.”

Star’s Decision - part 11/11
The Finale

“Shameless slut!” Blue shouted. “You will get all the mercy you deserve - none! To the impaling gallows!” Off went the entire entourage to the other side of the courtyard where a nondescript ten foot platform was fronted by what seemed to be a short metal flagpole. Blue helped Star up the steps and showed her the device. Up close Star could make out details that only an astute eye could see from a distance: namely, the two narrow footrests on either side of the pole and the rather large vibrator that sat atop it. The vibrator glistened in the morning sun as it had already been lubricated awaiting her arrival.

Star was still incredibly turned on from both the whipping and Blue’s passionate kiss. She desperately needed to be fucked and if Blue wasn’t willing to do that vibrator looked like it would do the job.

Blue announced to the crowd: “The condemned will have her hands tied behind her back and mounted on the impaling stake. There are small footrests on either side of the stake. If she can support herself for one hour her sentence will be commuted and she will be free to go. If her feet slip for any reason the stake will do its job and the condemned will be summarily executed. Bring the condemned forward!”

With that, two of Blue’s attendants grabbed Star by the arms and put her in position over the stake. Blue got behind her and bound her arms at the wrists. Her tits were magnificent in the morning sun and the pose she displayed was intensely erotic for all. In fact, the onlookers all began to strip and service either themselves or their significant other. Within seconds most women were kneeling before a man with a cock their mouth.

Knowing she was the center of intention was intoxicating to Star. So much so that she didn’t notice how very pointed the tip of the vibrator was nor did she notice the electrodes that dotted its perimeter. All Star knew was that a raging inferno burned in her pussy and the only thing that would put it out was to ride that vibrator to an intense orgasm in front of all these people. Star was more than ready as a motor whirred and the vibrator was fully in side her aching sex. “Put your feet on the foot rests and then we will retract the platform” Blue said adding quietly “remember your SafeWord - if you wait too long to use it there may be no going back.”

“Master Blue, why are you doing this to me? Why must you torture and humiliate me in public so? I thought we were lovers... please, please, please I beg you mercy, mercy.”

Star’s feet found the rests on each side of the pole and was comfortably able to balance herself, even with hands bound behind her back. “All I need to do is ride this thing for an hour than I can have Blue to myself” thought Star. As the gallows was pushed away Star reveled in the scene before her: a burgeoning orgy in full bloom, all turned on by her naked distress, and a warm vibrator buried inside her pussy.

Her first orgasm was gentle and she moaned softly. Blue looked up at her quizzically and she shook her head back and forth muttering “mercy, mercy.” As the orgy below her picked up in intensity Star decided she could safely pick up the intensity too: she began riding the vibrator up and down with slight movements at first then gradually more strong and rapid. The combination of Star riding the stake and hands struggling against their binds made for an intensely erotic scene and served to fire up the onlookers into their own sexual frenzy.

Her second orgasm was more intense and she let out a deep, deep moan from her depths. The crowd heard this and paused their own activities to watch the show Star was putting on. Now fully aware she was the center of attention Star decided she would go for one last release before using the SafeWord. Using her still-strong legs for support she rode up and on the vibrator in great strides also leaning forward, backward and side-to-side to see if she could somehow massage her achingly aroused clit.

Blue looked up at her squirming on the pole. She wanted him so badly and was on the brink of the most intense orgasm of her life. Their eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity: his gaze pierced her soul and she was helpless fighting it. His eyes gestured once again to an imaginary chandelier, giving her one more time to back out. She was so, so close. Her legs began to buckle ever so slightly but she knew she could handle one last release. Staring directly at him with an intensity she didn’t know she had she begged “Mercy, pleeeeaaasseee, Mercy! I beg you, Mercy!”

A tidal wave of pleasure overcame her like no other. Her entire being was possessed by the greatest feeling of release and gratification a person could ever imagine. Her legs began to quiver and she knew it was time: “Chande...” she began to say.

Just then Blue pressed the button on the remote he was holding, activating the electrodes within the vibrator. Star’s eyes bulged in terror feeling the electricity deep within her and her legs spasmed uncontrollably. Within two seconds she lost her footing and immediately sank six inches onto the stake, then another six inches. Her body convulsed in its death throes and she gradually slid all the way down to the ground, the stake exiting through her mouth. As her vision faded she thought she could see Blue coming towards her, then she saw no more.

Blue surveyed Star’s lifeless body. She was still beautiful even in death. His attendant came up beside him, putting his arm around Blue’s shoulder. “Well, at least it looks like she went out happy” he said softly.

“They all do JJ, they all do...” intoned Blue, letting out a heavy sigh. “Remember to tell the driver he has the rest of the day off.”

Apparently it’s not just Blue’s eyes that pierce! Thank you for an incredibly erotic read. It’s unusual for me to enjoy such a modern setting but you did it so well. I of course identified with Star’s character most of all, and I loved every moment of being her … ”please, please, I beg for mercy…”

No: 367
Blue - Star's Decision
View attachment 1088345
Successful real estate mogul Star indulges in a Saturday afternoon shopping spree in an upscale department store. While checking out the lingerie section she is interrupted by a stranger with soft, yet piercing brown eyes named Blue. Rather than dispatching him immediately Star unknowingly opens a door to a pathway of sexual desire she had never been down before but always dreamt of: all under the watchful eyes of Blue.

For comments visit the original thread:
Truly honored to have this story go up into the archives with @Madiosi’s amazing cover!

Thanks to all for reactions and comments regarding Star’s Decision; it’s always nice for one’s own work to be appreciated by a discerning audience such as we have here on this forum.

Looking at it in the archive made me realize how long it is as pure text... Madiosi’s outstanding cover made me feel that a few well-placed illustrations would really help keep the story moving. If you are an illustrator and want to take this on please PM me at cruxforums.

Thanks again- Blue

Thanks to all for reactions and comments regarding Star’s Decision; it’s always nice for one’s own work to be appreciated by a discerning audience such as we have here on this forum.

Looking at it in the archive made me realize how long it is as pure text... Madiosi’s outstanding cover made me feel that a few well-placed illustrations would really help keep the story moving. If you are an illustrator and want to take this on please PM me at cruxforums.

Thanks again- Blue
Truly fantastic!!! What a story thank you Blue!

Back
Top Bottom