Stephany Morgan, preservation inspector

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Stephany Morgan is a woman in her late 20s. She is a graduate of the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She was not a particularly outstanding student there but managed to stay out of disciplinary troubles. Some credit this to her willingness to perform certain acts most women of character would not dream of performing.

head tumblr_m2nx70fen21qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

She had a certain desire to satisfy the university’s disciplinary staff that seemed to keep her out of demerit problems.

couple 033.jpg

Stephany graduated without special honors but with a relatively clean history of demerits.

owp 163.jpg

She would move back to her home country of England where she secured a job on Her Majesty’s Order of Preservation as an inspector of historic sites. Stephany splurges and buys an early Jaguar E-type. It makes her travels to inspection sites more enjoyable.

a jag.jpg

One day Stephany receives orders to inspect the Cruxton Abbey near Brampton. Brampton is not in her district but due to vacations she hops in her Jaguar and drives the 320 miles to Brampton. The government is paying her for the trip and the milage on her car.

Brampton is an old city north of London. The Cruxton Abbey was where witches were tried and hanged.

Hang 262 i.jpg

The accusation was all the evidence needed to convict the women, proof of guilt was entirely optional! Stephany wondered what it would be like to be convicted of witchcraft and even though she was innocent she was sentenced to be hanged to death.

hang 062.jpg

The thought of being hanged made Stephany amazingly horny and she ditched her lace panties so she could more easily finger her pussy. Four and a half hours after she left London, she arrives at the Cruxton Abbey.

Stephany climbs out of the XK-E and shuts the door. She feels the breeze tickle her bare crotch and glances over at her panties still decorating the passenger seat. ‘What the hell, I’m the one doing the inspection’ she thinks and goes the abbey’s door and knocks. The door swings open and two men greet her. Keeping her cool she says “I’m from Her Majesty’s Order of Preservation and I am here to perform the annual inspection. Are you employees of the abbey”

J 001.jpg

The man in black says “I’m the groundskeeper George and this is my assistant Freddy. You aren’t the usual guy.”

“I am Stephany Morgan” she says and flashes her ID. “The ‘usual guy’ is on vacation, so you are stuck with me. Shall we start with the outdoor displays, perhaps the gallows first?”

“Sure” George says. “It’s on the other side of the church.”

He leads Stephany and Freddy around the front of the abbey and towards the gallows. Stephany sees the towering structure with four empty nooses dangling from it.

j 002.jpg

“They look menacing just dangling there. Your file says you’ve had no accidental hangings” Stephany says.

“No, ma’am. Nobody got hanged by accident” George replies.

“Please, you may call me ‘Stephany’. I am not married” Stephany says.

She gets to the stairs and starts to climb them when Freddy says “Ma’am… I mean Stephany… I just stained those steps yesterday. If you could remove your shoes you won’t scratch the steps.”

Stephany says “Of course I will. I’m here to inspect your preservation, not ruin it!”

j 003.jpg

She pulls the heels from her feet and says “Is that better?”

j 004.jpg

A dark cloud drifts overhead and a cool breeze caresses her bare pussy. She shivers a bit but continues her ascent as Freddy says “That’s much better, Stephany.”

J 005.jpg

She climbs to the gallows’ platform and stares at one of the nooses. The sight gives her a warm tingle between her thighs and she doesn’t notice Freddy squat down to look up her dress.

J 006.jpg

He motions to George that Stephany is a bare target.

j 007.jpg

With a nod that Stephany doesn’t see, George acknowledges Freddy’s gesture.

Stephany is totally overwhelmed by the sight of the nooses swaying before that she does not notice Freddy’s signal to George or George’s nod in response.

j 008.jpg

Barefooted and barely clothed in her dress she inched towards one of the nooses.

j 009.jpg

In awe of the sight she barely whispers “I can’t believe this gallows is really here!”

“Yeah, this is the gallows they hanged all the women from” Freddy exclaims. “Of course, the trapdoors were added later but they still work.”

“They do? Is it safe to stand on them” Stephany asks.

j 010.jpg

“Sure, they are safe unless you have a noose around your neck!” Freddy says confidently.

At that moment, George grabs Stephany and says “The traps are safe for now, Stephany.

j 011.jpg

Freddy holds up a pair of handcuffs and says “They’re safe for now.”

Freddy sits to watch George grope at Stephany. Stephany tries to break free of George’s grasp.

j 012.jpg

George spins Stephany around and spears her pussy with his cock!

j 013.jpg

Between Stephany’s gasps for air she groans “You can’t do this to me!”

j 014.jpg

George seems unconvinced by her pleas…

George, in fact, is so unfazed by Stephany’s protests he tears her dress off, revealing her curved naked body. He drapes her over the side ropes and continues raping the British inspector.

j 015.jpg

One may question Stephany’s cries as she no longer is trying to stop the assault but is begging George to continue his violation in a more private location.

j 016.jpg

Taken while she leans over the rope railing, Stephany pleads with George “Harder! Give me all you have got!”

j 017.jpg

George does so, giving Stephany all he has. He tosses her to the gallows’ deck and mounts her again. Stephany no longer seems to be concerned that Freddy is watching George and her fucking each other.

j 018.jpg

She raises her legs and embraces George. The only sounds Stephany makes are satisfied moans as George pumps her.

j 019.jpg

Overwhelmed with sexual pleasure, Stephany groans “Oh, George, this is wonderful” as she feels her climax start to well inside of her.

j 021.jpg

As her orgasm begins, George rolls her onto her stomach and buries his erection into her ass. Stephany grunts and thinks she has not been ass-fucked since she was in college.

j 024.jpg

She smiles as George’s cock swells and his cum fills her ass in powerful shots. She wonders why she ever gave up on taking a hard cock in her ass. She doesn’t notice George reached out to Freddy to gather the handcuffs. George growls “Give me the cuffs, you little fucker!”

j 022.jpg

Freddy hands the to George. Is the game changing?

Satisfied with his sexual endeavors with Stephany, George grasps her throat and pulls her to a kneeling position and holds her arm out for Freddy to place the handcuffs around her wrist.

j 025.jpg

Stephany cries out “You’ve had me! I don’t want to fuck Freddy!”

With his still erect and wet cock pressing in the cleft of her back, George says “You have nothing to worry about. Freddy doesn’t fuck women too often.”

j 026.jpg

George leans her forward and grabs her left wrist so he could finish placing the cuffs on her.

j 027.jpg

Freddy held her head down with George cuffed her wrist.

j 028.jpg

George looks over to Freddy and says “This bitch is ready. You ready to do her?”

j 029.jpg

Freddy replies “I always am.”

Stephany starts to stand dreading having to do Freddy.

j 030.jpg

George turns to place his pants on. He says “Freddy has other plans for you.”

Stephany struggles to her feet. With her hangs cuffed behind her back and her complete lack of clothing, she knows whatever Freddy has in mind, she would have little hopes of escaping his urges.

j 031.jpg

With George restraining her arm, Freddy almost playfully poked his head throuhj one of the nooses. Almost playfully he says “I ain’t gonna fuck you, Stephany.”

j 032.jpg

“I’m going to hang you instead!”

j 033.jpg

Freddy’s words rang in her ears and Stephany tried to run.

j 034.jpg

But George’s grip on her was too strong. Stephany’s escape would not happen!

George spins Stephany around and sets her on one of the trapdoors. She moans “You can’t hang me! It’s illegal and they will catch you and you’ll go to…”

“They haven’t caught us yet and a dozen ladies have preceded you” George snarls.

j 035.jpg

With George holding her steady, Freddy begins to place the noose over Stephany’s head.

j 036.jpg

Tears stream from her eyes as she feels the rough rope graze her face.

With an unexpected calmness Freddy pulls the noose past her face.

j 037.jpg

Stephany is full of terror as he guides the noose towards her neck.

j 038.jpg

Freddy grabs her chin and moves her head to better guide the noose over her head.

j 039.jpg

As Freddy tightens the noose around Stephany’s neck, she gasps. It will stay her secret that she came as she felt the rough rope against her neck.

j 040.jpg

How could she admit she is aroused by the noose as much as she is afraid of it? Naked except for the noose around her neck, the handcuffs binding her wrists, and her necklace, Stephany stood on the trapdoor unaware there was enough slack on the rope to migrate to the safety of the gallows’ decking. George steps up and looks her over. With a sigh he says “You look ready to be hanged.”

j 041.jpg

Was it a futile plea for mercy when she whimpered back “Don’t hang me!”

Had George touched her clit he would have felt the wetness there which would have betrayed Stephany’s arousal. Instead George played a round of ‘scissors, paper, rock’ to decide which of the men would pull the lever and hang Stephany. George played ‘scissors’ to Freddy’s ‘rock’. Stephany fidgets as they play their game.

j 042.jpg

Stephany watches as Freddy heads to the lever. With a ‘what the hell’ tone of voice George says “Looks like Freddy wins. You have a minute to live.”

j 043.jpg

Looking at Freddy heading for the lever, Stephany pleas “Don’t let him pull that lever.”

George shrugs his shoulders.

j 044.jpg

“Freddy is a man possessed. There is no stopping him now” George says sounding rather defeated by Stephany’s situation.

Freddy arrives at the lever. When he pulls it the gallows’ trapdoors will open and Stephany will be hanged. Stephany’s hands are cuffed behind her back and there is more than three pounds of rope resting around her neck plus the coils of the noose on her shoulders. Her eyes tear in fear as she considers being hanged by her neck.

j 045.jpg

She couldn’t explain why her pussy is wet and warm but the thought of being hanged has more than aroused her.

George raises his hand and says “I’m going to count down from ‘three’ then Freddy pulls the lever.”

j 046.jpg

George displays three fingers and calls “Three.”

j 048.jpg

He draws in a finger and yells “Two.”

j 049.jpg

Stephany gives a panicked shriek but George pulls back another finger and shouts “ONE.”

j 050.jpg

He closes his hand and yells “Pull the lever!”

j 051.jpg

Freddy does not hesitate and pulls the lever.

When George closes his hand, Freddy pulls the lever to release the trapdoors.

j 051.jpg

The trapdoors levers pull with a squeak of wood levers against the doors. George cheers as Stephany begins to fall through her trapdoor.

j 052.jpg

Stephany lets loose with a short scream as she falls through the gallows’ trapdoor.

j 053.jpg

During her brief fall Stephany’s breasts float almost weightless from her chest.

j 054.jpg

After falling almost two feet the noose abruptly stops her fall.

j 055.jpg

The noose slaps tight against her head, tilting is grotesquely to the right.

j 056.jpg

Stephany hangs motionless.

j 057.jpg

Has the fall broken her neck and killed her instantly?

j 058.jpg

Stephany seems quite dead…

j 059.jpg

Stephany hangs limp from her noose. Did George and Freddy kill her with the drop?

j 059.jpg

It turns out Stephany is only stunned by the violent jerk her neck sustained at the end of her fall. The drop was less than two and half feet and would have to be nine and a quarter foot fall to break her neck. It is a good thing she begins to dance trying to escape the noose.

j 060.jpg

George and Freddy are relieved. It should be a while before the noose closes enough to choke her to death! If Stephany was hanged before an audience her struggles being hanged by her neck would have been an entertaining show. But one has to wonder what she is thinking...

j 061.jpg

Where am I? Why is my head tilted and my neck hurts so much. Damn it- they hanged me! I have to find the ground! -Stephany

j 062.jpget a closer look at his prey. He wonders if Stephany has considered there is no way to find footing. She still fights for freedom from the noose and tries to escape the cuffs holding her hands behind her back. Dark clouds drift overhead

j 063.jpg

Are the clouds forecasting Stephany’s short but dim future? As the noose tightens around her neck and drawing a breath becomes a desperate struggle, Stephany’s fight to survive being hanged becomes frantic.

j 064.jpg

Fuck, I can’t breathe! The rope is choking me! Damn, you assholes, let me go. I came here to inspect the gallows- not try it out! -Stephany

j 065.jpg

George and Freddy can’t read her thoughts and her words come out of her mouth as unintelligible squawks.

j 066.jpg

It seems doubtful if she could scream it would matter to her two captors.

j 067.jpg

George and Freddy seem content to watch Stephany die.

George notes that Stephany is slowing down. He says “She has lasted pretty long.”

Freddy exclaims “Hell, she’s outlasted all the other ones we hanged!”
j 068.jpg

Stephany’s fight with the noose becomes a smaller dance. Only she knows she can no longer breathe as the rope has closed enough to choke her.

j 069.jpg

Her kicks are her final acts before the noose chokes her to death.

j 070.jpg

Stephany’s body hangs limp from the noose. Freddy says “What do you think? Did we hang her to death?”

George gives Freddy a quick glance and says “The noose always wins. They can fight it forever.”

j 071.jpg

Stephany doesn’t move. She hangs from the noose as it latest treasure.
j 072.jpg

“I think she’s done dancing for us” Freddy says. “She don’t look like she’s moving anymore.”

j 073.jpg

“Should I go dig a grave to put her in” Freddy asks.

j 074.jpg

“What time is it” George asks.

“It’s almost four o’clock. Why” Freddy asks.

j 075.jpg

“Stephany’s dead. She ain’t going anywhere” George says.

j 076.jpg

“The Brampton pub opens in a few minutes. Lets go get a few beers and we can bury her later” George says as he and Freddy leave Stephany’s body hanged from the gallows.

j 077.jpg

Back
Top Bottom