Stephy's Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Stephy’s Justice

Stephy grew up in a well-to-do family in England in the last half of the 1700s. She is technically Stephany Sneed but goes by ‘Stephy’ among her close friends. As she matured into womanhood, she was blessed with a generous body. Stephy would use her blessings to lure the young men.

1 Strapless-taffeta-corset a.jpg

Unfortunately for Stephy, décor at the time would only allow the young gentlemen to tease her with robust groping of her well-developed breasts and they did not fulfill her carnal needs. Gentlemen at that time would never impose such requests on a lady as refined as Stephy. Without taking Stephy as a wife such forwardness was just not done! Besides, they had access to the servant girls of their household if such satisfaction was desired.

So to satisfy her needs, Stephy would engage ‘lower class’ men to take care of her desires. She never lowered herself to bedding one of the household servants- that was far beneath her standards- but enjoyed – um- interactions with the crewmen of the ships that ported nearby.

couple 078.jpg

To say she and her acquaintances satisfied each other would be an understatement! One thing Stephy was very careful with was never sharing her real first name nor her last name. For a while, this worked quite well. Stephy never revealed she was a woman of a higher class than the men she slept with and the men were quite content to enjoy her charms with nothing out of pocket except perhaps a swiped bottle of French wine.

As Stephy matured into womanhood, her parents sent her to a fine ladies’ finishing school. There she could get the proper education a woman of Stephy’s background would need to perform properly in life. It also allowed her father more privacy with Stephy’s stepmother who was barely older than Stephy, but that is a story to be related elsewhere!

Outside of normal learning hours, Stephy took up other hobbies and distractions. She became quite skilled at fencing, one of the formal sporting events young women were allowed to practice.

owp 357.jpg

But such a formal sport did not occupy all of Stephy’s time. As she matured, Stephy acquired sexual urges that needed to be filled. Her father had acquired a small fleet of gondola boats from Venice which he placed on his many ponds and canals that covered his estate. The boats were intended as pleasurable ways for his daughter to pass the time, but Stephy found them convenient hideaways for she and her friends to pass the time!

les 039.jpg

Stephy would also take her girlfriends out to the stables for her entertainment. There was no shortage of pleasure there!

les 0d1e4ce859751d232ef11725f593d220.jpg

The stables were not exactly private, however, and Stephy would occasionally have to satisfy a stable hand for his silence. The stable hands always looked forward to such encounters with Stephy insisted on having only anal sex.

couple 107.gif

You see, although Stephy seriously wanted regular intercourse, the desire to be wed as a virgin had been pounded into her head since she first began to become a woman. Such indoctrination was something she could not overlook. But there is more to be seen of Stephy’s education…

Stephy left behind the privileged life of a pampered heiress that cannot be imagined in this day. Still the freedom of the sea treated her well emotionally and financially!

pb 1.jpg

She had the freedom to pursue her sexual desires, which she did with wild abandon.

les HOT-KISSES-22_jpg963406246.jpg

She especially enjoyed her affairs with her shipmates.

couple 002 A.jpg

She even took on several shipmates at one time.

group 046.jpeg

Never had she known such freedom!

Stephy limited her evil ways of pirating many from spring to early fall. She perhaps knew there was a reward growing on her head that paid double if she was returned to England alive so she could be properly hanged to death before a paying crowd. She must not have known what deep pockets Lloyds of London had!

In the spring of the late 1700s, Stephy’s ship set sale to do some seasonal pirating.

pirate ship 1.jpg

They can across a vessel, and after stealing all its treasure and plunder suitable captives to entertain the crew, they sank the ship. One of the treasures taken was a woman named Lady Barbara Moore. She was a fine looking specimen indeed.

doomed 2.jpg

Lady Moore was held naked in brig’s cell where she could be summoned to used by Stephy. One of Moore’s faults was that she insisted on being called ‘Lady Moore’. This title was by marriage, not by bloodline, and it annoyed the living hell out of Stephy. Every time she would have Barbara brought to her cabin, Moore insisted on being addressed as Lady Moore while refusing to address Stephy as anything but ‘slut’.

No matter how hard Stephy tried to train Barbara, the lessons fell on deaf ears.

les 137.jpg

This simply pushed Stephy too far. As a solution, Stephy made Barbara walk the plank bound and stark naked to become another victim of the sea.

1 plank.jpg

News of Stephy’s actions somehow made it back to England. The reward on her immediately doubled. It could be stormy waters ahead for Stephy!

One of the treasures taken was a woman named Lady Barbara Moore. She was a fine looking specimen indeed.

Natch ... a product of good genes. :tits:

doomed 2.jpg

Lady Moore was held naked in brig’s cell where she could be summoned to used by Stephy. One of Moore’s faults was that she insisted on being called ‘Lady Moore’.
Hardly a problem in my opinion ... it’s right proper! :mad:

Moore insisted on being addressed as Lady Moore while refusing to address Stephy as anything but ‘slut’.
Well, if the shoe fits ... :rolleyes:

No matter how hard Stephy tried to train Barbara, the lessons fell on deaf ears.

les 137.jpg
Obstinacy runs in my genes as well as stunning beauty.;)

This simply pushed Stephy too far. As a solution, Stephy made Barbara walk the plank bound and stark naked to become another victim of the sea.

1 plank.jpg
Ummmm ... hope these waters aren’t shark infested!:eek::facepalm:

As stated earlier, Stephy was quite a swordswoman. She was unafraid to join her men as they pillaged a ship to steal its treasures.

j 164.jpg

A good sword fight was good exercise she thought. But little did she realize there was a thousand pound bounty waiting for the person that brought her back to London alive (so the court could condemn her to be hanged to death for the murder of Lady Barbara Moore and numerous ship piracies).

One evening the ship commanded by Captain ‘Swash’ Buckler found Stephy’s ship. A fierce battle ensued and most of Stephy’s crew was killed, mortally wounded, or captured. It came down to a swordfight between Stephy and Captain Buckler. Stephy fought long and gallantly.

j 165.jpg

But with a lucky move of his sword, Buckler disarmed Stephy.

j 166 B.jpg

Stephy tried to accept defeat with honor screaming at Buckler “You have won! Do to me as you have done to my crew. I am not afraid to die!”

j 167 B.jpg

A scowl covered Buckler’s face and he said “We will see how brave you are when you neck wears the King’s noose!”

j 168 B.jpg

It has not been a good day for Stephy!

she was blessed with a generous body.

1 Strapless-taffeta-corset a.jpg
Well, I wouldn't call it a "sparse" frame, but she seems slim to be described as "generous". ;)

Unfortunately for Stephy, décor at the time would only allow the young gentlemen to tease her with robust groping of her well-developed breasts and they did not fulfill her carnal needs.
A moral society, to be sure. :rolleyes: Just like we're taught today, really - grope her, but you can't bed her unless you marry her. Very modern. :confused::doh::devil:
She never lowered herself to bedding one of the household servants- that was far beneath her standards- but enjoyed – um- interactions with the crewmen of the ships that ported nearby.
That sounds about right - those sailors are definitely a cut above a butler or a gardener.

She became quite skilled at fencing,
I don't suppose this will help her much by way of self-defense.

The stables were not exactly private, however, and Stephy would occasionally have to satisfy a stable hand for his silence.
And potentially stable hands are a hand above sailors? :very_hot:;)

Stephy left behind the privileged life of a pampered heiress that cannot be imagined in this day. Still the freedom of the sea treated her well emotionally and financially!
She especially enjoyed her affairs with her shipmates.
Or perhaps sailors are better than stable hands after all. :confused::rolleyes::D

She even took on several shipmates at one time.
Especially if you get more than one at a time? :ladiesman::cool:
One of the treasures taken was a woman named Lady Barbara Moore. She was a fine looking specimen indeed.
And she always seems to be there, sailing around in harm's way. I mean, if you're on a boat, and want to find a pirate, just take Barb with you. It's uncanny. :rolleyes::devil:

Better "men" than Stephy have tried to train Barb. Not surprising result here. ;):facepalm::D

Stephy made Barbara walk the plank bound and stark naked to become another victim of the sea.
Strange. You wouldn't have thought there would be any swallowing involved here. :confused::confused: Even so, who can tell what pirates will do?

Even so, here we see Stephy putting her fencing skills to good use. Look how she holds that cutlass steady.
1 plank.jpg

Ummmm ... hope these waters aren’t shark infested!
A fine example of that common phrase, "Between a cutlass and the sharks". (I'm sure it's common somewhere.)

A scowl covered Buckler’s face and he said “We will see how brave you are when you neck wears the King’s noose!”
This Buckler fellow is somewhat dull, but shrewdly goes for the reward rather than the instant thrill of the kill.

Now, can Stephy escape? If she's alive, she could try to seduce Buckler, but he's clearly focused on 1000 pounds reward. You can buy a lot of wenches with 1000 pounds, I would think. No, I believe Stephy is in trouble here.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Now, can Stephy escape? If she's alive, she could try to seduce Buckler, but he's clearly focused on 1000 pounds reward. You can buy a lot of wenches with 1000 pounds, I would think. No, I believe Stephy is in trouble here.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
You could buy a lot of winches wenches with a thousand pounds back then!!! Escape seems remote!

It has not been a good day for Stephy. She lost the sword fight with Captain ‘Swash’ Buckler and instead of running his sword through her chest and letting her die with the dignity she had earned, she was taken prisoner and would be brought back to London to be tried and, once convicted, she will be taken to the square and hanged by her neck until she was dead.

It was a long voyage back to London. The officers of the ship help pass the time by taking turns violating Stephy.

pose pirate 001.jpg

Although Stephy seem to resist their intrusions of her body, the sexual abuse secretly pleased her and certainly helped pass the time as they transported her to London where her fate had already been determined.

Something else her captures did was play a perverse game of cards with Stephy. Held naked all the time she was aboard their ship, she was made to pick cards blindly. On the face of the cards a punishment was listed expressing the way she would be executed. It was a cruel tease as Stephy was all but sentenced to be publicly hanged. Still, Stephy and the crew played the game like her fate depended on her choice of the cards.

punish 001 b.jpg

Still every time Stephy grabbed some sleep, her dream was always the same. She would be hauled naked but for the irons binding her hands behind her back. The judges would solemnly read the charges against her. Then, lacking any refuting testimony, they would condemn her to be hanged in the public square.

court 239.jpg

The witnesses in the courtroom seemed as pleased with their sentence as Stephy dreaded their pronouncement.

The ship arrived at the harbor on a Monday. Much to Stephy’s surprise she was given a white dress to wear along with the ropes that bound her wrists. She was marched from the docks to the dungeon beneath the courthouse. The spectators mocked her along her walk.

h 1070.jpg

She did not pay attention to their taunts. In her mind she took comfort that perhaps she would be hanged at least wearing the dress.

h 1072.jpg

But once in the jail she was ordered to strip.

i 073.jpeg

She would spend her days waiting for her trial naked but for the irons that held her arms behind her back.

prison 210 d.jpg

Even a criminal in an English jail deserves some respect while awaiting her conviction!

Stephy waited for a couple of days for her trial. There was no reason for her wait besides rounding up judges that would carry out the king’s wishes and condemn her to be hanged in the square.

Stephy strikes up a rapport with her guards. She asks them if they think she will be hanged. One guard laughs and says “It is not if you will hang; it is just a question of what day!”

prison 152 a.jpg

Stephy found little humor in his response. By Wednesday, Stephy’s trial begins. She is brought to court wearing only the cloth that binds her wrists. With her assets frozen she could not afford an attorney but the court provided one for her. He was not known for winning any many cases by he did his best.

court 222.jpg

She was placed in a cage- allegedly for her protection but really more to display her to the spectators in court.

p5 w bethany caged 1 temp jpeg.jpg

The testimony was solidly against her. It was established that she pirated many ships and indeed sent Lady Barbara Moore to a watery grave in the Atlantic. Even the crew that brought her in testified that Stephy had offered them sexual favors to release her before they arrived in London.

“That is a lie” Stephy yelled. “I never offered they a damn thing!”

c caged III.jpg

While her statement was by word true she would not say that she could not deny she had enjoy their numerous liaisons. In the end, Stephy was declared guilty and would be hanged a week from this Saturday. There had to be time to get the word out about her hanging. Stephy was placed in irons and paraded before the spectators as she was led back to the dungeon.

court 219 B.jpg

She waited in her cell for the week and a half to pass.

prison 143.jpg

Waiting that long could become boring even when at the end she would be hanged before a blood-thirsty crowd.

Convicted and sentenced to be hanged by her neck until she was dead, Stephy was held in His Majesty’s Jail for the ten nights and nine days before her fateful trip to the gallows. One might consider the wait a cruel time for Stephy to ponder her sentence.

dungeon 100.jpg

But boredom rarely entered her mind. Stephy was, amount her various crimes, stripped of her family titles and declared by the king’s court nothing more than a convicted slut. Her guards certainly treated her a such. Stephy was raped at her guards’ desire.

bull 021.gif

She was forced to give the guards head whenever they desired.

head 076 c.jpg

In general, she was treated as the guards’ sex toy as she waited for her execution.

dungeon 061.jpg

During her life as a pirate queen such activities were a welcome pastime, but as a condemned criminal, the guards’ usage of her body was seen as their usage of her body and hardly welcome by Stephy!

The Friday before she was to be hanged, the guards seemed to ignore Stephy. Knowing tomorrow she would be hanged for all the commoners, Stephy angrily called out to the guards “What is the matter with you guys? Did your dicks stop working?”

j 142 A.jpg

Little did she know that the guard named ‘Bull’ had a special assignment for Stephy’s last encounter. Although declared a slut by the king’s court, it was beyond the court’s decorum to hang a virgin. Stephy was brought to a preparation room where Bull ensured that Stephy was no virgin. Once finished fucking the condemned woman, he rolled her over and rammed his massive cock into her ass. It was by far the largest cock Stephy had ever taken in the rear. Surprisingly, she took his massive cock rather in stride.

bull 006.jpg

Later that night, she weak-kneed marveled at her last fuck.

j 143 A.jpg

With a trembling voice, Stephy called out “Aren’t any of you other guards going to take me?”

One of the guards yelled back “Get some sleep, woman! Tomorrow you are the star of the show!”

‘Get some sleep’ Stephy thought. ‘After they hang me tomorrow that’s all I’ll be doing!’

j 141 A.jpg

But Stephy indeed was tired after her ‘busy’ day. She decided to recline.

j 144 A.jpg

Soon she would be having dreams about tomorrow.

j 145.jpg

The crowd lined the road all the way to the gallows. I have never been called such names even by the sailors I had killed. There was no mercy shown to me. These bastards are out just to see me hanged!

I arrive at the gallows and with a bit of assistance I climb the steps. The executioner- my hangman- waits for me while he holds the noose that he will place around my neck. There is no hesitation to slip the rope over my head and tighten the loop around my neck. I ask him “Will this hurt much?”

I am honestly curious. I have never been even choked before!

He answers “No one has ever complained. Of course, you ARE the first woman I have ever hanged.”

bra 39.jpg

The charges I have been found guilty of committing and someone yells “Hang the bitch!”

Almost as on cue he gives the rope a mighty tug. I raise on my toes but it is only a short reprieve. In a moment, my feet are hoisted free of the gallows’ platform. The crowd cheers as my feet flail beneath me. My hands struggle to free themselves from the rope that binds them. Snot blows from my nose and spittle oozes from my mouth. I am hanged!

brampton 024.jpg

Below me the crowd cheers as I begin my desperate dance to escape from the noose. I have no idea how long I hang as the noose closes around my throat. I can no longer breathe. My god, I am dead!

brampton 046.jpg

What will the papers say about me? -Stephy Sneed

Saturday awoke an overcast day. To the crowd that would be in the square to see Stephy be hanged, there is a chance they may get wet. Even though it may rain, they hadn’t seen a woman hanged before and the forecast for Stephy is considerable worse than simply getting wet. In the dark halls of the King’s dungeon a guard comes to gather Stephy.

j 146.jpg

With an stern voice he wakes Stephy from her sleep stating “Get up, woman. Half of London has shown up to see you hanged!”

Stephy turns and looks at the guard. Innocently (or foolishly) she says “I have to dress. I can’t be seen naked by the crowd.”

j 147 A.jpg

He orders Stephy to stand and place her hands behind her back. She does so, offering no resistance to the guard.

j 148.jpg

He ties her wrists together behind her back. With a wicked scowl in his voice he says “You’re wearing all you’re going to when you get hanged. Those people showed up to see a lady hanged and we’re not going to wreck their view by covering you in clothing.”

Naked except for the rope binding her arms, he shoves her towards the door saying “It is a fine day for a hanging, don’t you think?”

j 149 a.jpg

Stephy couldn’t disagree more but there was no avoiding her fate. She steps out onto the street with the guard shadowing her. He was there more to be sure Stephy made it to the gallows in good enough shape to be hanged than to prevent her escape.

j 150 A.jpg

A drummer led the way to the gallows while an officer of the court joined Stephy and the guard.

j 151 A.jpg

It was only a half mile walk to the gallows but Stephy’s mind is cluttered with beating drum and the crowd’s lewd shouts. She arrived at the gallows and looked up at the dangling noose. She was embarrassed that her pussy was warm and wet. Stephy had seen men hanged before- she had hanged more than a few herself- and none died quickly. She had no idea what it would feel like but she knew her last minutes alive would be pure hell.

j 152 A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom