“Not so tough now big fella”

“AAAAAGH FUCK”

“Not exactly original”

“D Did GARRR DID NOT WANT TO SCREAM, wanted to be B B BRAVE”

“They all scream, guess anyone would”

“OK big guy, we’re ready to spike the next one”

“B B BE MY GUEST, CUNT”

Dix is pleased, please that a black bro is putting on a brave show,

He likes them brave, so much more satisfying when the break.

I can feel the trooper shoulder the nail gun, he casts a furtive glance at the strong shoulders, the defined muscles, the sturdy cock, he feels a pang, what a fucking waist, he would be better in the work camps but the decision is not his.

The thick forearm comes into close focus before the soldier’s eyes.

He can see the muscles under the black skin twitch and flex as it anticipates the touch of the barrel, rivulets of sweat drips down it, big arms are easier, the junkie was a struggle to secure without shattering the bones, shatters bones are a problem the pierce the skin and cause the crucified to bleed to death far too quickly.

Reggie will be no problem; even if his bones shatter the thick muscle will hold the arm together.

Re rams the barrel into the arm and he notices the skin pale slightly has he presses in”

“OK big bro?”

“Just get it over with” the nigger almost sighs

I pull the trigger with Dix my cock close to exploding I am so turned on.

I feel the canon throb and then the pull back as the steel is shot into the arm of the condemned.

He sees the arm twitch as the steel is blasted into the cross until it comes to rest at the thick washer head that prevents the spike going right through the arm and out of the back of the cross.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

The crucified man gives a deep bellow as the nail is blasted him.

Why do they always have to be so fucking noisy?

“Ok let’s get the ankles done”

The vision before my eyes blurs for a moment as the trooper I inhabit squats down to be level with the criminal’s ankles. He tries to ignore the thick cock that hovers invitingly before his eye line. I don’t. He feels a flash of disgust as he sees the seat of shame in profile rammed between the muscular buttocks. He can smell what I cant and he is not impressed. He sees the deep dent in the underside of his foot where the rest has pressed in. Ankles are a lot trickier, no muscle and so are narrow, even on the strongest men. You have to aim, just under the anklebone, in from the heel so the condemned can stand on his own heel bones when he needs to push up and relieve some of the pressure on his spiked arms and impaled ass, Dix though professional experience quickly finds the mark and before the foot can twitch or jerk and betray the vital mark, Dix quickly pulls the trigger.

Power, I feel the power of the gun and the trooper’s own personal sense of power over this cross scum.

The steel bolt protrudes from the ankle and the impaled leg does an involuntary jig. The bolt has scraped the bone and Reggie lets out a roar of pain, he tries to clench his teeth together, suppress his weakness. While Reggie is still overcome with shock and unable to focus Dix swiftly moves around the front of the cross, the thick penis brushes his tunic to a feeling of his obvious disgust.

He aims the gun then halts as Reggie, desperate to prevent further agony or just because of the pain in his knee starts to jerk his leg and ruins the target.

“Keep still cant you anyone would think you aren’t enjoying yourself. Distract him!” a trooper punches his face, a spray of blood from his busted lip and in the moment of pain the leg halts and I feel Dix aim and fire.

CHUNK!

The final steel bolt blasts in to his ankle and his whole body thrashes about on the nails, the big man overwhelmed by the agony he now feels. I feel Dix move back and look at the eye pointer in his helmet.

“OK control release the clamps”

“OK Dixie Ducky” replies from the in built communicator, he hates that.

The bonds start to withdraw into the cross and Dix can see Reggie start to take the weight onto his spikes. See the muscle man tense as he body weight falls onto the nails. Blood wells around the metal spikes. The wrist clamps release their grip and he suddenly drops as his full weight falls onto the spikes, is arms bending and his hands suddenly thrust into the are as the arm and the bones within rotates on the spike that pins it, the pain must be appalling and Reggie throws his head back and yelps his stomach muscles sucking in and out as he gasps for air, his body sinks lower onto the dildo seat, his hard cock bobs as he does. “Ready to hang big fella?”

Reggie cant reply, he is to busy gasping in air to speak, overcome as he must be by raw agony. “Suit yasel! OK control retract foot rests”

Reggie looks at the trooper with wide eyes, drips of blood running down his chin. He shudders as the metal strips under his feet are sucked into his cross and Reggie sinks down again.

He is crucified. Reggie starts to struggle fiercely, roaring in agony, thrashing and jerking on his spikes as he tries to find a position, any position to elevate his indescribable torment, indescribable of course only as I have boon to soft to experience what the crucified truly feels, I still shake for the feeling of the first nail being shot in, Reggie his no escape now as his powerful black body struggles on his cross, the naked man quite a spectacle, I am so hard watching him. Each muscle moving under his skin, his face creased with pain, his cock hard before him in insolent salute his tight balls crawling into his body.

I am not brave enough to join him but it is obvious that Reggie is in excruciating agony. A powerful man now reduced to suffering the states most demeaning and humiliating punishments.

Dix stops observing his handy work and turns to his next task.

He sees Stephen go pale.

“Midnight mercy. I am surprised the commentator’s comments are relayed over the trooper’s intercoms. Do not forget ladies and gentlemen that you, as citizens of the State have a responsibility in this execution, you can vote for the midnight mercy, you can offer these criminals being executed before you the mercy that they did not offer their victims, at midnight you can end the deserved crucifixion of one of the condemned before you that are so unworthy of the boon we offer them, vote for the crucified you believe has paid for his crime and their suffering will be ended, vote for the felon of your choice by dialling the numbers now being displayed at the bottom of your screens, each call will be charged 10 eurodollars all proceeds of which go to the criminal acts compensation scheme, so vote now and show these vermin the mercy they withheld from others. Vote now! Voting ends 23.50 any calls made after this time will not be counted but will still be charged, ensure you get permission of the bill payer before casting your vote!” I never vote, I never want there suffering to end, but I am always curious as to who the public will pick, it is normally, anyone who has shown humour, the young or the beautiful. Quiet, fat ugly people are doomed to suffer. Those with big families or from a sympathetic community often receive the mercy. Child abusers and traitors never get it; nobody wants to be seen to merciful towards them.

Stephen​

His ass hurts real badly, worse than the others, AAAAAAAGH!

I click off from him for a moment get my resolve; I am pathetic, obsessed by the cross and yet unable to partake in it. I will force myself, I will click onto Stephen and then move away from the computer force myself to experience, I grab some tape from under the sofa, industrial duct tape from when I fixed the kitchen lights on the cheep, I rip off lengths of tape with my teeth and reach behind my neck to the hot metal of the cluster, I clumsy finger stick the tape over the cluster, it adheres to my neck hairs and skin, I wont be able to remove it quickly now. I will be forced to experience the execution for as long as it takes to rip the tape from my neck or dash to the computer. I reach forward to reengage the computer. I ready myself to join Stephen.

Stephen​

Mouth dry, so thirsty. His ass is on fire, he dropped onto the rod, and it tore and spit itself into him, ripping him apart as it impaled his anus. We shudder at the pain, he is still able to stand more easily than the others on his cross while displayed but he dare not move to much now, the fire in his ass is to great, he feels sick with terror, he has seen the crucifixions of his condemned comrades and its horror has overwhelmed him, the junkie shrieks on his cross, the muscular black guy growls and roars as they start their deaths by slow torture. How can he face this?

He is eaten alive by the shame and degradation. His cock so hard before him, naked in public so cruel. He once heard a cynic say that people only pray in earnest when they want two and two to make five.

When only a change to the natural order of things can help.

Right now Stephen needs two and two to make five.

“God save me” he whispers to himself “help me please”

He knows his prayers are born of desperation but now he does not care, all pride is dissolving in him, what point pride when your stark naked with a hard cock and a rod up your ass on national television.

And the nail gun armed troopers are coming for him.

“Please god, help me, don’t let the pain last to long”

“Please take me now”​

I start to shuffle on my ass away from the computer.

“Please spare me”​

It is hard to move myself; my muscles seem more at one with Stephen

“Please take me to heaven”​

I am blind as I crawl through my flat I am looking through Stephens’s eyes; I thrill with expectation and horror.

“SAVE ME!”

I feel him pull at his bonds. Panic rushing through him.

They are coming.

“God I am a good man I don’t deserve this!”

“I don’t deserve to die”

“Please stay with me, don’t abandon me”

He feels utterly helpless; he has tried to escape this fate and can no longer think of anything, no more deals to be done, no more sudden inspiration for Stephen Henry Clunes.

“Oh god please stop them…”

“Shut up, there no god here, this is your god” a trooper holds the nail gun in front of his face, we look down the barrel and imagine we can see the steel bolt sprung within.

Waiting.

“Tall bastard”

“Yeah lanky cunt, he will live to the end”

“You never can tell, once they get nailed they still cant stand easy.”

“His ass is bleeding”

“I love a virgin!”

“I bet!”

“Big balls”

“No good to him now! Ready to be crucified Jew boy?”

I feel Stephens mind race, desperate to think of something anything but the terror has frozen his mouth and his intellect.

“Please don’t do this, I’m sorry,” we whisper.

“Didn’t catch that, what you say?”

“I’M SORRY”

I feel us shout, I bet the others think he is pleading but he is not, inside his mind I know he is calling to his parents, apologising to the shame he has brought to the family. He is so sorry, the thought of his parents watching him standing naked on his cross is more excruciating than even his physical suffering.

What you sorry for? Sorry you got caught? Sorry you have to hang with these common fellows? Sorry you’re going to be nailed?”

My own heart pounds with nerves I have felt the bed, I am as far from the computer as I can reach, was this such a good idea? My fingers caress the tape on my neck nervously.

I feel Stephen shaking with nerves,

“Keep fucking still, your ruining my aim”

“Keep still Jew boy before I nail your balls on”

“Oh well done that made him worse”

Stephen feels so vulnerable and the threat to his balls makes him terrified, sick with terror.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god”

We feel the sticky barrel of the nail gun press into our left arm, midway between the wrist and the elbow.

This is it.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god”

CHUNK!

“God oh god oh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

Our arms explode with the pain, cold metal embedded into hot blood and muscle.

I am crying…. Oh shit…. My fucking arm…. AAAAAAGH no, I am clutching at my arm! Gotta get it out, IT HURTS! Fuck it hurts”

Its its its not in my fucking arm its in his AAAAAAAAAAAGH oh Jesus!

Stephen this is too much AAAAAGH shit! Hurts too much! Please make it stop, get it off.. Off my neck.

They are at my other arm, his other arm, our arm shit man no its to much please Stephen don’t let them, stop them

Fuck can’t get the cluster off, hands shaking too much, stop-fucking shaking STOP IT!

CHUNK!

Flashing before my eyes.

Our eyes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

My other… oh god AAAGH my other arm,

The pain the fucking pain shit

Flash

Hurts

Flash

Hurts

Flash

Blackness

Light in the distance, its closer

PAIN.

Oh CHRIST MY BODIES ON FIRE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

What’s happening?

What’s fucking happening!

Arms exploding with pain.

AAAAAAAAAAGH

Hurts hutinh help help me

ANKLES agony metal grinds on bone and nerves

AAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOO!

Insides crushed, staked up my ass! Its to much hurts to bad.

What happened?

Fainted?

I am naked, I can see down my body, my cock sticks out before me.

No no my cock, His cock!

Cant breath right. OHHHHHHHH.

No me it’s the man, Stephen this is a computer projection, fuck it hurts.

Cluster get it off.

To much pain.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Stop shouting what will the neighbours think?

Head turns they are onto the hairy foreign bloke

Cluster in my fingers under the tape.

Tape.

Rip it off!,

Pulling!

Hair detaches, don’t care I am rigid with agony

Off.

I am on the floor of my bedroom, drenched with sweat, it only lasted a moment but the feeling of being inside Stephen as he hung on his cross was horrific, a brief glimpse. I could not even take the nailing, fainting like a Victorian heroine. I am shaking I pull out the ears and remove the specs, I curl up on my bedroom floor, I was crucified for a brief moment on my return to consciousness and I could not hack it!

My cock soft in my shorts.

I stumble to my living room and see Stephen nailed to his cross a spike through each arm and more though his ankles, he is so pale and jerking, juddering in the raw agony, the pain I glimpsed for a mere moment.

I grab the wine bottle and drink it to the dregs, giving a brief thought to Stephens’s extreme thirst.

The troopers are working on Mariuz, his face like stone as the crow like guards fuss around the huge hairy brute. I turn up the volume. I can hear the gasping cries of the three spiked in the background while the camera focuses on the big man.

“Bet his arms dislocate later the short arses always come unstuck”

“Big bastard, gonna be hard to hang from his arms”

“Quiet though, no bad thing”

“If he even understands what’s going on, looks thick to me”

I look at the man awaiting his spikes, his hairy face solid and expressionless, part of me wants to drink from his inner turmoil but I am still to shaken from my brief moment of crucifixion with Stephen.

I watch instead, his big muscles look flexed under his tanned flesh, his hard curved cock throbs with blood from the white band where his shorts once were worn. His heavy belly sucks in and out as he breaths and I get the impression he is trying to regulate his breathing, the his back curves slightly as he is forced away from the cross by the rod up his ass, his arms look stretched his big chest tight, his short stocky frame suffering and racked. The heavy hair on his body matted with sweat, the hair on his head spiked, and his eyes ark and hooded. He looks a this son forces a smile, it looks strained, we cant see his sons reaction, you can see his breathing increase as the nail gun is held up to his forearm of his left arm. You see the gun throb and the trooper recoil. Mariuz starts to crash and thrash on his cross, his head banging on the upright, arms and legs jerking at his bonds but he does not cry out even though you can see in his face that the pain is extraordinary. The troops move to his other arm and I can see the metal spike that pins him to his cross, a trickle of blood running down his brawny fore arm. The sight of his suffering re-ignites my interest and engorges my cock. I reach for the computer and replace the cluster on my neck.

DTTV-13

Adamsi​

Papa oh my poor papa! He is watching his father. His father being nailed to his cross. Oh god! The youth arms burn with pain, he feels like they will be torn from their sockets, but he does not care. I feel the terrible grief felt that is felt by the youth, he wants to break free, wants to hug his father, wants to feel his strong arms enfold him one last time. He feels a pang of loss for his family and his home. A feeling more painful than his physical suffering. He does not want to die, does not want to watch his father die.

His father is thrashing and writhing in obvious torment and yet despite his heavy groan from his clenched teeth he has not screamed and his son feels a wave of pride in his tortured papa that quickly dissolves when he realises that he could not possibly follow his father’s stoic example. He hears the spike blasted into his father’s heel and he again judders and his vast body slams back and forth on his cross, the whole crux shudders and the youth wonders if his powerful dad will be able to bring down the evil tree. It stands true. His father is looking at him and his heart breaks, his fathers eyes bloodshot, his expression a mask of suffering his yellow teeth clenched together, flex of drool on his rough beard. His naked body constantly shifting as it comes to terms with the sensations of being spiked alive, he hears the troopers muttering inside their helmets. He has to ask. He does not want to but he blurts out.

“OK Papa?”

His father cannot speak; terrified that opening his mouth will allow the suppressed wail of agony you escape and terrify his boy even more.

Despite his agony he tries to smile and his son loves him for it.

Adamsi hears a whirr from his fathers cross and the polycarbide bonds and a sudden look of panic crosses his father’s strained face, as the final supports that prevented his substantial weight hanging from the spikes and the prick piece folded away. He can see the terrible strain in his fathers leg muscles as he desperately tries to balance on the tiny footrests while they remain, he grunts, desperate to keep the weight of the spikes and his groaning becomes louder and louder and yet he will not scream. Obey the state. The footrests with and evil slowness retract and his father dances on the cross desperate for any remaining purchase until with cruel brutality the pale feet fall from the rests and he falls onto his heel spikes, harrowingly forced to stand on his ankle bones.

His father is crucified.

In torment.

His father no longer has eyes for his boy his is totally focused on his own agony, he leaps and jerks on the spikes, desperate to find, some relief from the terrible torture that rips at his nerves, he shakes his head from side to side, pulling at his arms and legs as if trying to pull free, trying to get away from the all consuming pain. Adamsi can see that his father no longer cares about him all he can think off are his own dreadful suffering. A suffering he is going to experience for himself very soon….

He wants it over with and yet he doesn’t.

His father gives a deep moan of suffering.

They are coming for me.

Oh my lord…

The jet-black uniforms are now splattered with blood, their masked faces like those of the crow dead.

Oh god it’s the nails, its time for the nails.

Oh papa I don’t want this.

Don’t want to be crucified.

Adamsi is terrified of the nailed, a deep morbid fear. He is terrified of needles this is worse much worse. Not just a needle piercing his flesh but a thick spike being driven through his living flesh. He shake in dread fearing the sensation of the nail tip breaking his flesh much worse than the thought of being suspended from it or the death that will follow.

Oh papa…

He feels the grungy gore covered neck of the nail gun forced against the pale flesh of his thin arms.

I click off.

Unwilling to feel that terrible ripping puncturing agony.

Not again.

I am a coward and I admit it.

Instead I watch on the television my cock hard in my shorts as the youth stands quivering in pain and terror biting his bottom lip long hair lank over his face, waiting to be impaled,

His father closes his eye he does not want to see this.

But he will hear…

I watch as his thin chest rises and falls, already running with sweat.

The nail gun does its work and Adamsi wails in pain as the bolt explodes through his living flesh and into the cross.

His father shakes his head in horror as the sounds of his sons torture cuts through his own torment.

Adamsi arches on his cross the rod up his ass obvious to all.

The guards bored with this duty don’t stop and play, don’t taunt they just want it done with now. They move to the lads other arm and try to aim as he shivers in pain, they fire and miss the nail slices through the top of the arm and to the cross but the bloody arm remains free.

His gashed arm bleed freely, the youth shrieks in pain, the soldiers curse and re-aim and blast again this time the bolt runs true and his arms are crucified to the cross.

He looks like Christ on the cross his pale flawless features, wispy beard, hair curling over his furrowed forehead.

His ankles are nailed and he squirms with each knew agony,

His bonds are removed and he sinks down, his head back all the veins on his neck visible as he screams in utter agony.

They are crucified, all five now hanging from the gravity defying spikes.

Each twisting and shuddering as their nervous systems burn with raw pain. The studio is filled with their cries and groans, the troopers withdraw they are no longer needed the crucified are not going anywhere, ever…

Each hanging in their individual torment. Lee so thin, each rib inflating and deflating like some twisted musical instrument as he pants, his thin arms stretched to breaking, deep hollows under his armpits ass, bony shoulders twisted to breaking, his tattoos defaced by crude spikes and washed away in blood. His stubby cock spraying urine onto the wipe clean tiles floor. He leaps and jerks on his cross unable to control the muscles of his detoxing body, his jointed thin hips wriggle on the crude seat, his skin pale blue grey under the harsh studio lights, his mouth is open in an oval of agony, his eyes clenched shut, he wails on each exhalation his moth never closing…

Reggie, his gym trained body more in control. A contrast to Lee’s random spasms. In harrowing detail you can watch as he tries to take the infernal pressure off his arms, tries to hold the humiliating rod in his ass at bay by standing on his nailed ankles for ass long as he can bare, you can see the look of tortured concentration on his sweat running face, his breathing controlled, that powerful defined chest of his ripples as he slowly draws in the air that will keep him alive and in pain. You can hear him grunt as the torment in his ankles and twisted knee become to great and he has to relax his legs, he slowly sinks down the muscles in his arms flattening, a knowing bob in his rock hard cock as he eases himself down the reviled seat of shame, his face creases with effort and shame as the pain in his arms and ass intensifies but his breathing remains calm, he then slowly and deliberately stands again, and again, and again…

Stephen is in agonised hysterics. He struggles insanely in a desperate attempt to pull himself free from his torture, he rises and fall, his lanky legs trying to take the weight off his impaled arms but he does not have the stamina and he falls down again as quickly, round and round his glistening body seems to go, up and down, side to side, constantly moving with tormented circular motion as he tries to find some, any relief from his utter agony, his head thrust back against the upright and I wonder if he is trying to knock himself out, but he looks from side to side in jerky movements as well almost as if these are random actions. His eyes are wide and his expression is on of uncomprehending horror.

Blood runs freely from his ass and each gyration must only grind away further at the torn tissues in there. His balls dangle and slap his inner thighs; his cut cock weaves about and is dark with blood. He screams, how he screams, a lusty, dry howl of desperate raw pain. He thrashes around so much I wonder if he will burn out, die quickly of exhaustion or heart failure but I doubt his god will be so kind…

Mariuz like Reggie is very strong, very controlled and yet he to must do the dance of the cross. His huge meaty body is hanging from the spikes and the rod and he has to fight the torments that assault him. He must have terrific stamina as he hangs from his arms, hanging from the spikes that grind against bone and nerve, you can see the tension ripple under the hairy tanned shoulders. Being short, his arms suffer. You can see his vast chest frozen and he has to move to expel the air from his vast lungs. Has to torture himself, has to shift his position, has to push himself up on spiked ankles, fighting through the agony. Bending his arms, forcing his stocky legs to straighten, the rod stuffed into his ass sliding down as his body moves up. With leg taught and arms bent his chest can relax and the spike pain in his arms less exquisite, he breathes more easy and he gasps in air, sucking it deep into those powerful lungs, he uses the moment of free breathing to bark words of encouragement to his son before the agony mounts, his teeth become clenched, tears role down his dirty face, he shakes his head from side to side until cramp builds obviously in his strong legs, the agony of his entire body weight resting on the shattered bones and shredded nerves of his ankles, he is forced to bend his knees, to relax his legs and he slides back down, returning his weight to the bolts in his arms and the pole in his rectum rams his prostate. I always hope a victim will cum from the stimulation but they never do, the sheer agony overtaking any other stimulation. Mariuz groans and moans but he does not scream, doses not wail. Despite the pain he continues to sport an erection displaying to the nation all he is blessed with, his eyes look red rimmed and filled with shame. This strong man so deliberate as he endures crucifixion could probably have lived for days on his cross and feel a flash of temper at the rules that restrict these executions.

Adamsi hangs from his arms, his pale flesh iridescent under the studio lights, each bruise and scratch livid on his skin. The nasty gash in his arm bleeds freely, clots of blood scabbing over the wounds. So thin. His long hair coils down his body in sweaty ropes obscuring his face and torso, sometime he flicks his head to the side and you get a glimpse of the wide eyes torment on his young face. His arms are stretched and his grubby knees stick forward, he sits low on the seat of shame, he twitches and jerks but appears remarkably calm, his father would be proud. I wonder if the shock has been too great, some men die quickly on the cross, most slow. Suddenly he explodes into agonised panic and I wonder if it is from the growing pain or realisation that he is slowly ding or if his superhuman control has reached it limits, I am tempted to click him and find out but I am to big a coward, the brief experience I have shared on the cross to intimidating, Adamsi starts to twist and jerk, starts to try and pull himself from the spikes, shrieking in raw pain as he does so, his father moans with grief as Adamsi howls. The youth starts to cry like a child as he tries to escape the terrible torture inflicted on him, he stands on his thin legs now matted with sweaty hair, he tries to twist the rod from his ass, his back arched as if he hopes the spikes will ping out, his whole body shakes his hard cock waves at the viewing public. Ultimately fatigue overwhelms him and he drops down jolting heavily on his impaled arms. He gives a wild scream of agony, frustration and failure, he hangs chin on his chest sobbing and gasping. You can hear the off camera jeering and insults from the soldier and production team.

Each man in turn starts to spasm and thrash as their nervous systems become overwhelmed by the agonising stimulus they endure. They groan and moan, their screams subside as they become exhausted or hoarse, spittle fleck their stubbled chins, each of their shoulders and knees become mottled and sore under the strong studio lights, the tips of their erect cock frying under their harsh glare.

For each man the agony is total, the spike bite into nerves, arms and ankles on fire the utter humiliation of the rod up the ass, the political act of subjugation on the victim, the State reducing the victim to women, literally fucking the victims to death the State ultimate act of humiliation and revenge on the crucified.

Each of their abdomens start to become distended as they cross tortures and shapes their very frames, each drips with sweat, each of the crucified finds his testicles start to shrink and crawl into their bodies, each victim humiliated as what makes them men diminished before the public gaze.

My finger hovers over the computer screen, dare I click onto one of the victims, dare I experience what they experience? Just for a moment?

I look at the victims, each obviously suffering abysmal agonies. I want to choose the strongest, the one suffering the least, Lee suffering both the cross and his cold turkey, he is vomiting, it runs thickly down his skeletal chest, he thrashes the most as his body betrays him, each spasmodic twitch must be horrendous on his wounds. Blood flows from the wounds freely. I over look him. Reggie, he is strong but you can see that the damage to his knee is an additional torment, Adamsi, is now wild with pain, his thin arms stretched and sinewy, Stephen is in shock, he shakes almost as violently as Lee he is shouting and groaning, trying to speak and I wonder if his mind is breaking. Mariuz remains stoic, although obviously in great pain. If I am to try it will be Mariuz.

I go to the kitchen and pull a second bottle from the fridge the sounds of the crucified relayed over the speaker behind me. My hard cock precedes me. I am filled with sexual anticipation and something else? Fear, yes I a scared of feeling what they do. I hate my cowardice. How many victims have I watched? How many have I jerked off, wanked over and yet I am to big a wuss to really experience what I so desire.

Mariuz, brave strong masculine Mariuz, and dare I join him on his cross? Dare I be crucified? I open the bottle, I ignore the glass and drink direct from it neck, the cool wine flows down me and I think of thirsty Stephen going mad on his cross, it makes the rough wine taste sweet!

I rub my cock in my shorts as the warm glow of the alcohol gives me courage, it shudders and I feel the thrill, I am so horny. Mariuz, I will join Mariuz. I pad back swigging from the bottle, the victims continue to writhe and wail on their crosses. I return the specs to my nose and the plugs in my ears, the cluster to the back of my neck, my hand shakes with nervous excitement, I hover over the sullen ident of Mariuz…

DTTV-14

Mariuz​

Oh my god! P P P Pain explodes in my arms, MY A A ARMS My feet on fire. Cant breath F F F Fuck my arms MY ARMS, MY FUCKING ARMS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Need a shit; no it’s the rod Too m m m much. It hurts real bad ooooooooooooooooooooooh Falling, not falling, want to f f f fall, HELP ME! Oh god oh god oh god god god​

Arms on FIRE, cant think Can’t think only pain Only the pain Cant breath Don’t breath Only prolong Obey the State Have to Gonna stand Oh shit he is gonna stand F F F Feet hurt real bad cant stand, Have too! NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo Hurts to bad…

Wow. That was horrible, thirty seconds, only in Mariuz for thirty seconds and it was an eternity, terrible crushing pain in my chest, my ass on fire, but the arms and ankles that was something else! Socking, electric agony, roaring up my legs and down my arm, the wounds hideous as they arm pressed against the nail. I am shaking and I down a third of the bottle, but I am horny, cant wait, I thumb my cock from my shorts and start to work my inches under the foreskin, I breathing is fast as each joyous wave rolls up from my wet cock. I don’t take long and I cum, white jets vomiting from the purple tip, fuck its gone on the carpet, my cock throbs and is spent, sticky cum pooling on my now hairy belly, I look at the five figure shifting on their crosses.

“Thanks guys” I gasp.

I pull my sorts up high to catch the worst of the semen, which soaks into the fabric, and I shuffle my cock going on the slack to the bathroom.

I luxuriate under my shower, enjoying as the warm water washes the semen, sweat and spilt wine off my skinny body. I enjoy letting the water flood my mouth, spitting it against the shower curtain, thinking how much Stephen would beg, plead to be allowed to quench his thirst, I soap my cock and balls, doubt anyone would be impressed with them if I was hung on a cross. Unlike Reggie and his massive member, sexy fella, what a pity, mind you he would probably split me in half if he used it on me! Pity he is such a homophobe! Still at least I am bigger than Lee with his shrivelled warty contributions, thinking about them makes my own cock climb back into life, I close my eyes and imagine running my soapy hands over Mariuz strong hairy body, feeling the thick body hair run between my fingers, imagine those powerful hands on me, so strong, I imagine him on his cross imagine him at my mercy, to be able to do anything to him and for him to be unable to resist. I thrill at this thought to have such a powerful example of masculinity at my command. Or his son, pale and beautiful Adamsi, I imagine kissing his sensitive looks lips, imagine his goatee beard tickling as he did so, imagine that fresh ripened cock hard in my mouth, imagine his groans of pleasure rather than of pain. The water runs cold over me and I realise that I have been lost in thought, I have drained the tank, I shiver and grab my robe. I grab the wine bottle and neck another swig. I pad with wet feet to the kitchen and cast a glance at the TV; the camera continues to pan across the crucified. Time has past and they no longer thrash, no longer dramatically struggle but have each fallen into a rhythmic pattern, each needs to take their weight of the terrible spikes through their arms and so each struggles to stand on their nailed ankles before falling back down when the pains in their legs become to great. I can hear their moans; each individual voice mixes with the others so it appears that there is a continual low rumble of desperation and misery.

In the kitchen I realise I am hungry; I have not eaten all day. I stick some not overly fresh bread into the toaster and wait for it to toast and pop. I wonder if the crucified are hungry, I realise I have no idea, do they get a last meal, if they do are they calm enough to eat it, do they starve themselves in an attempt to shorten their wretched lives?

I spread the margarine on the toast and much it enjoying its simple flavour and a feast no doubt for the crucified that burn energy as they struggle on their crosses and don’t replace the calories.

I do some chores then return to then return to the sitting room, the television and its five unfortunate start turns. The men have been on their crosses for hours now, each being slowly tortured to death.

One can only imagine how it feels, only imagine because I am such a coward. To hang experiencing such torture and knowing the only release will be death the most terrifying thing we must all face.

Its late now and I consider going to bed but I decide to hang on for the “midnight mercy” I wonder who will get it. Who has impressed the voting public? The commentator burbles on. The idiot is thrusting a microphone into the faces of the crucified and asking them why they deserve the States Mercy. “So Lee Bower are you sorry for your crimes?” the junkie looks awful and his quivering jaw is unable to articulate any words, he is as pale as milk, his cock now soft from loss of blood it is as shrivelled as a pine cone but from the look of agony on his face I don’t think he cares.

“Grrrmmmph”

“So tell us why do you deserve an end to your justified punishment?”

“NNNNNnnnnnarrrr n n no NO MORE…. AAAAAAGH PLEASE!”

It’s the best he can manage but it sounds heartfelt, a desperate plea from a desperate man. “So if you think this criminal deserves an end to his suffering contact the number at the bottom of the screen.

“So Reggie Elton is the cross as bad as you imagined?”

“S S STUPID FUCKING A A ASSHOLE!” bellows the crucified man and quite right too that commentator really is a twat!

“Reggie Elton why do you deserve an end to your justified punishment?”

“S S SUCK MY COCK CUNT!”

“Well now if you think that less than constructive appeal won you over then dial the number at the bottom of your screen.”

“Stephen Clunes how does it feel to die with the scum of the earth”

“AAAAAAAAGH! P P Please!”

“Stephen Henry Clunes make your appeal”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAGH I I I AM S S SORRY” he sinks down and they wait for him to force himself back onto his lanky legs “S SO SORRY PLEASE AAAAGH I I LEARN… LEARN learn” his voice trails away, he looks confused.

Again add a 3 to the number at the bottom of your screen to vote for crucified number three.

“Mariuz Venshu how does it feel to have led your son to the cross?”

The big man stares ahead in silence. His muscles ripple under his hairy skin, his cock still hard.

“Mariuz Venshu why should you receive the ill deserved sympathy from the people?”

He looks ahead with bloodshot eyes but remains silent then suddenly as the idiot is about to move away he suddenly barks “V V VOTE mmmmmph SON!”

“Adamsi Venshu, a ringing endorsement from your father do you agree should you rather than your father receive the midnight mercy and if so what kind of son wants his old man to suffer in his place?” Adamsi tries to raise his head his harrowing face emerges from the ropes of wet hair, his eyes are red rimmed and his lips turning blue, his body looks contorted and his cock soft.

“P P PLEASE we weeeeeeee d d d DON’T deserve t t t this… this is wrong… we t t tried to leave we…“ Realising the next statements could be treasonable the commentator with draws the microphone from his shaggy locks.

“An undesirable bunch but which of these vermin deserve your vote to grant them midnight mercy?”

The men continue their struggle on their crosses, while the population of our great isle cast their votes. I check my emails and pretend to the like minded that I experienced feeling of crucifixion for my longer than I really could. I gossip with email chums, discussing our favourite from the crucified, hottest, the dog and checking the previews for tomorrow’s executions.

At last the commentator comes onto the screen, behind him the crucified men continue to torture themselves in their desire for air and in the constant search for a less painful position.

“Ladies and gentlemen the lines are closed, votes are cast and counted. The suffering of one of these contemptible filth is about to be ended as they receive, midnight mercy!” he turns to face the men on their crosses, they pay attention despite their terrible suffering, this could mean the end to their pain.

“Prisoners the convict to receive midnight mercy is…”

There is sudden dramatic music with a tick tock beat and the screen fills with the face of each of the condemned men.

These pauses in reality TV results are getting beyond a joke!

“Reggie Elton!”

That was a surprise his gang must have had his number on speed dial!

The camera focuses in on Reggie and you can see the relief in his haggard face “thanks man” you can hear him say. His head falls back against the upright and he sigh out his big chest deflating.

“N N NO ITS W W WRONG its M M ME! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! Me you fools AAAAAAAAAAAAGH RECOUNT! RECOUNT!” screams Stephen his last hope shattered, he protests until he no longer has he air and he sinks down on his cross.

Mariuz tries to catch his son’s attention but the youth’s head hang forward and he does not turn, his thin chest rises and falls.

“Reggie Elton you are to receive midnight mercy, do you accept this boon?”

“Yes man… thanks” whispers the tortured man

The commentator withdraws. Reggie sinks down on his cross, his eyes closed, teeth clenched.

“I’m Sorry mum” he suddenly says his voice calm and deep.

The idiots voice over blocks him out “midnight mercy in three, two, one NOW!”

There is a hum of power then suddenly there is a brilliant light that envelops Reggie’s cross. He goes taut and appears to turn negative the light is so intense; Reggie shakes violently as the power from the cross is conducted into him. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

His last scream echoes about studio and his charred corpse sinks down. You can hear the others coughing from the stench.

The suffering of Reggie is over he has had the midnight mercy.

Unless death intervenes the others will now have to suffer until 5.30. Tired I go to bed. I remove the hyperlink kit and shut down the over hot computer. I give them a final look, Lee bone thin and twisted his eyes wide and mouth open, small cock waggles between his emaciated thighs, tattoos defaced with dried blood.

Stephen shouting and barking his smooth body going red under the harsh studio lights.

Mariuz struggles now his short frame stretched beyond endurance, his resistance failing, his grief consuming him.

Adamsi, weeping, head down, thin and pale, slowly rising and falling on the spikes that hold him.

“Night all”

I awake early. My morning glory disturbing the sheets. I look at the time 4.48. To early to get up really but I know I will. I will watch the hour of the crucified, I wake up this time most days, I am becoming obsessed!

I switch on the TV and computer then head to the kitchen for coffee. I settle on the sofa. I take in the scene. Lee is obviously dead. His arms are far to long, sometime in the night they must have dislocated, popping apart with fresh torment for the cadaverous junkie. His arms no longer working properly he would no longer empty his lungs, which would have filled with fluid, and he would have slowly drowned. I watch the highlights on the computer Iplayer and the popping of the arms and Lee’s final struggles are shown on a loop. Not interesting I have seen it so many times.

Reggie’s burned black corpse remains on his cross, its cock burned crisp in the upright position.

Stephen is raving, although his fingers are turning black and his breathing shallow he chatters on and on, “ m m meeting set for t t t tomorrow… deal! C c c clinch the deal… wheres the.. AAAGH where’s the…? Phone me! AAAAAGH”

The cross has driven him mad, perhaps his broken mind means he can escape his physical suffering. His body still looks strong, the muscles moving under the skin, he can still stand on his spikes and sink lower again, his limp cock flops between his legs, he could last for hours yet. But the real Stephen is gone, broken by the cross.

Mariuz is also strong although you can tell he has suffered much, despite the tan he has gone pale, his face looks sunken and lined with grief, the spikes hare pulled through his flesh ripping up between the bones and he is coated with dried blood although ironically he can stand on his ankles easier now. He still jerks up to breath and then crashes down. His chest looks stretched, his knees distorted. He makes no sound his throat to dry, to hoarse. His skin is dry as paper. Blood loss has softened his cock, but he sits on his prick seat and although in terrible pain is not close to death, if left he could probably last for days.

Adamsi is very still, his unshaven jaw rests on his collar bone, his arms are stretched and the left arm looks dislocated, his lank hair is still it hides his pale torso, you can see the outline of the ass rod under the skin of his groin. He still breathes but it is shallow and gasping, he no longer stands to empty his lungs so has to seat on the cruel seat and gulp down what little air this purchase provides. He would die soon anyway.

Figures appear in white chemical suits their faces masked and their eyes goggled, they are gloved and booted. They are pushing trolleys littered with iceboxes and surgical instruments. “It is time for these criminals to offer to society a more positive return for the crimes they have committed. A chance to aid the sick and the infirm. It is time for the harvest.” Drones on the now rather tired sounding commentator. It is the end game; the crucified have to be dead before six when the broadcast has to end and kiddie friendly viewing starting again.

It is the end for the crucified, but not an easy one.

It was decided that the organs of the crucified should be harvested and used for transplants, I don’t know how many are in a fit state to be used after hours of crucifixion but that’s what they say. It’s probably just a suitably gruesome way to despatch the crucified.

A white figure lines up before each cross with a scalpel in hand

Mariuz says something in his native tongue but his son does not reply.

Stephen chatters on oblivious. The white figures advance and their surgical knives glitter in the studio lights.

The three men suffer the knives slicing into their bellies cutting through skin, then fat then muscle, their stomachs are pulled apart and blood sprays over the white suited State surgeons. Mariuz hairy belly is pulled apart and skilled hard thrust into his living body. The big man roars with pain ass he is gutted his entrails dragged out steaming despite the heat of the studio, liver, kidneys, spleen are removed while Mariuz is still alive, he is dead before they remove his heart.

Adamsi struggle slightly finding new life as his guts are torn apart but dies suddenly as his intestine is cut. He dies in silence.

“Don’t like it… Don’t like it “ protests the insane Stephen as his belly is sliced into and he is slowly disembowelled and the surgeons removes his vital organs. He dies with a confused look on his face.

The blood-splattered surgeons push their gore-covered trophies away and the camera pans back. Five dead men. One twisted and distorted. One burned beyond recognition and three gutted. I try to remember them, their feelings, their fears but I feel nothing.

The screen fades to black.

White letters appear

“OBEY THE STATE”

And I do.

THE END

A compelling adventure. Great imaginative plot treatment permitting a feeling first person narration and five different experiences. Six struggles with some futuristic erotic improvement to the crucifixion ritual which has become all to familiar (no spoilers here).
A must read.

THE CHOICE

Perhaps the cruelest aspect of crucifixion, which is saying something, as there were many was the choice offered by the Carnifex.

Cruelty upon cruelty. Imagine if you will. The authorities have taken against you for whatever reason. You are a miscreant slave (usually), a traitor, a pirate, a rebel, a bandit, an alien or just considered to unworthy to warrant a nobler end. The governor has sentenced you to death and death by crucifixion.

You are so lowly you probably have not even had a trial and you hear of your fate while languishing in your stinking, dirty cell where you have been at the mercy of sadistic guards and their unwholesome pleasures. Pissing and shitting in a corner while the heat of the day stifles the air and flies and rats buzz and scuttle. Your jailor tells you your fate and your blood runs cold terror striking your heart, fear of the pain and shame of the humiliation come second to the knowledge that you are going to die. The end of your life, knowing that all that you are will cease and that you are at the mercy of whatever gods you favour, gods that obviously don’t have to high on opinion of you judging by your present predicament.

Some condemned weep, others rage, some try to end it and are bound to prevent self-harm, some piss themselves and others go mad.

How long you have to wait depends on your location. A busy city executions are regular and commonplace and your will probably be crucified the day of sentence or at least the next morning, in a small town or village you will have to wait for preparations to be made and then wait again for market day or festival so the maximum crowds can learn from your example. Jailed in terror knowing your liberation will be the day of your agonising death.

It’s begins as you are dragged through stark dank corridors buy brutal guards. Your hands bound behind your back they pull you along any signs of hesitation greeted by punches to the face or guts the shock of which cause waves of pain through your body. If you are tough and still refuse to move they bodily drag you along the rough ground deflecting your struggles with brutal kicks.

You arrive where the whipping post is waiting an old trunk into which metal rings are set. The wood is dark stained from blood the iron rings rusted. The guards start to strip you pulling your clothes over your head until they gather at the bound wrists behind. You shiver in the cold and notice the red marks on your punched belly. Terror over whelms you as you become vulnerable before these powerful men whose sole intent is to torture and kill you. They pull off your loincloth and you are naked and exposed. The guards laugh and mock as you cower naked before them they drag you to the post and kick you in the bare balls, the pain is intense, your knees buckle and in that moment they free your hands and your clothes fall to the floor while in a swift movement your hands are dragged forward and tied to the rings at the post.

You are at their mercy, bound at the wrists hugging the bloody post before you, totally naked before their mocking glances and terrified by what is to come. Sometimes the guards will rape you, to humiliate you and being a superstitious lot not wanting to risk executing a virgin.

Finally the fun over they start the whipping, the whip is made of leather into which is studded old bone and stones. You stand trembling awaiting the first blow hearing the voices of the guards. When the blow comes it is agony. The impact smacks you forward into the post while the studs tear at the skin the guards are nothing if not methodical. Staring at your shoulders they whip down your back, whip your ass then the backs of the legs. You cry and howl you try and twist away from the blows but that just encourages the lash to curl around your body, catching your chest and belly and cock. You shriek for mercy but these men have a job to do.

Finally it is over and you slump shivering, pale from shock, stinking as you have shit yourself, blood trickles from where the ragged skin has torn. They bring in the cross beam the instrument of your death. A heavy plank onto which metal rings and hooks are set. Sometimes they will nail you to it there and then, mostly they save that spectacle for the public and simply rope the wood to your neck and wrists. They drag you forward and lay you on your chest stretching out your arms. You yelp as the beam is dumped on your lacerated back, bound to it you are pulled to your feet and pushed towards the gates.

So starts the death march. You exit the fortress to be greeted by the crowd, which always attend an execution. You are hunched over weighted down by the beam, naked before the gaze of the throng.

The guards make a route for you to stagger down but the crowd is still close. There are people you know looking at your bleeding naked self, childhood friends, enemies delighted by your shame, young girls pointing at your penis, laughing. Your parents anguished at your pain their faces lined with shame. Some spit in your face or throw dung or stones and you are unable to defend yourself with your hands bound.

Each step bounces the crossbeam on your ripped back adding to the misery.

You finally exit the city and arrive at the death ground normally by the main road leading to the town so anyone arriving can witness the rule of law.

This is a big city and crucifixions are frequent. Previous victims already hang from scaffolds some still living and as they come into focus panic grips you as the reality of what is to happen sets in. Hope is extinguished; there will be no sudden pardon, no rescue just agonising death.

It is then the guards offer their choice.

They point out other victims to illustrate your options. The crucified is always given a form of support. A wooden peg at the groin, this stops the victim from sinking down and not breathing on the cross, allowing the crucified to live for days. Some mercy. Over the years they have refined the sedile into a torment in itself. First they would sharpen it so it cut into the flesh then they developed the choice.

The first option is to have the sedile inserted into the rectum so when you hang from the nailed wrists and ankles the rod is inside you, pressing on your prostate. They make you watch previous victims. They hang in agony from nailed wrists the only way to ease this pain is to push up on your spiked ankles and in doing so sliding up the sedile stuffed in their ass. The pain in the legs grows too much and the crucified falls down, groaning as the weight of his body returns to his impaled wrists. The ass of the victim slides down the pole again and rams his prostate. Despite his agony the victim will often sprout an erection from the stimulation to the prostate and even ejaculate adding to their humiliation. This is symbolic as the State is showing its ultimate power by turning the victim into a woman and fucking the victim to death.

The alternative is that when the victim is hung from his cross nailed by wrist and ankles a stout peg is placed under the victim onto which he can reasonably sit without breathing difficulties with just the torture of the spiked wrist and ankles and the thirst to endure. The executioners however take hold of the mans genitals and nail them to the seat. The victim hangs in agony, tortured by the pain in his wrists and ankles, cramps and thirst, tetanus slowly killing his body while all that makes him a man, his most sensitive parts nailed down and useless before him.

The guards ensure that the nail goes through both the cock and the balls symbolically ending the crucified criminal lineage. The shame is as great and the victim tends to live longer as his physical exertions are less despite the increased loss of blood.

So you stand shivering and naked the cross beam across your wounded shoulders, the screams and groans of your fellow victims in your ears and the grinning executioner comes over, a rod with a carved mushroom like head in one hand and a long iron nail in the other.

And you have to make your choice.

THE CHOICE

Perhaps the cruelest aspect of crucifixion, which is saying something, as there were many was the choice offered by the Carnifex.

Cruelty upon cruelty. Imagine if you will. The authorities have taken against you for whatever reason. You are a miscreant slave (usually), a traitor, a pirate, a rebel, a bandit, an alien or just considered to unworthy to warrant a nobler end. The governor has sentenced you to death and death by crucifixion.

You are so lowly you probably have not even had a trial and you hear of your fate while languishing in your stinking, dirty cell where you have been at the mercy of sadistic guards and their unwholesome pleasures. Pissing and shitting in a corner while the heat of the day stifles the air and flies and rats buzz and scuttle. Your jailor tells you your fate and your blood runs cold terror striking your heart, fear of the pain and shame of the humiliation come second to the knowledge that you are going to die. The end of your life, knowing that all that you are will cease and that you are at the mercy of whatever gods you favour, gods that obviously don’t have to high on opinion of you judging by your present predicament.

Some condemned weep, others rage, some try to end it and are bound to prevent self-harm, some piss themselves and others go mad.

How long you have to wait depends on your location. A busy city executions are regular and commonplace and your will probably be crucified the day of sentence or at least the next morning, in a small town or village you will have to wait for preparations to be made and then wait again for market day or festival so the maximum crowds can learn from your example. Jailed in terror knowing your liberation will be the day of your agonising death.

It’s begins as you are dragged through stark dank corridors buy brutal guards. Your hands bound behind your back they pull you along any signs of hesitation greeted by punches to the face or guts the shock of which cause waves of pain through your body. If you are tough and still refuse to move they bodily drag you along the rough ground deflecting your struggles with brutal kicks.

You arrive where the whipping post is waiting an old trunk into which metal rings are set. The wood is dark stained from blood the iron rings rusted. The guards start to strip you pulling your clothes over your head until they gather at the bound wrists behind. You shiver in the cold and notice the red marks on your punched belly. Terror over whelms you as you become vulnerable before these powerful men whose sole intent is to torture and kill you. They pull off your loincloth and you are naked and exposed. The guards laugh and mock as you cower naked before them they drag you to the post and kick you in the bare balls, the pain is intense, your knees buckle and in that moment they free your hands and your clothes fall to the floor while in a swift movement your hands are dragged forward and tied to the rings at the post.

You are at their mercy, bound at the wrists hugging the bloody post before you, totally naked before their mocking glances and terrified by what is to come. Sometimes the guards will rape you, to humiliate you and being a superstitious lot not wanting to risk executing a virgin.

Finally the fun over they start the whipping, the whip is made of leather into which is studded old bone and stones. You stand trembling awaiting the first blow hearing the voices of the guards. When the blow comes it is agony. The impact smacks you forward into the post while the studs tear at the skin the guards are nothing if not methodical. Staring at your shoulders they whip down your back, whip your ass then the backs of the legs. You cry and howl you try and twist away from the blows but that just encourages the lash to curl around your body, catching your chest and belly and cock. You shriek for mercy but these men have a job to do.

Finally it is over and you slump shivering, pale from shock, stinking as you have shit yourself, blood trickles from where the ragged skin has torn. They bring in the cross beam the instrument of your death. A heavy plank onto which metal rings and hooks are set. Sometimes they will nail you to it there and then, mostly they save that spectacle for the public and simply rope the wood to your neck and wrists. They drag you forward and lay you on your chest stretching out your arms. You yelp as the beam is dumped on your lacerated back, bound to it you are pulled to your feet and pushed towards the gates.

So starts the death march. You exit the fortress to be greeted by the crowd, which always attend an execution. You are hunched over weighted down by the beam, naked before the gaze of the throng.

The guards make a route for you to stagger down but the crowd is still close. There are people you know looking at your bleeding naked self, childhood friends, enemies delighted by your shame, young girls pointing at your penis, laughing. Your parents anguished at your pain their faces lined with shame. Some spit in your face or throw dung or stones and you are unable to defend yourself with your hands bound.

Each step bounces the crossbeam on your ripped back adding to the misery.

You finally exit the city and arrive at the death ground normally by the main road leading to the town so anyone arriving can witness the rule of law.

This is a big city and crucifixions are frequent. Previous victims already hang from scaffolds some still living and as they come into focus panic grips you as the reality of what is to happen sets in. Hope is extinguished; there will be no sudden pardon, no rescue just agonising death.

It is then the guards offer their choice.

They point out other victims to illustrate your options. The crucified is always given a form of support. A wooden peg at the groin, this stops the victim from sinking down and not breathing on the cross, allowing the crucified to live for days. Some mercy. Over the years they have refined the sedile into a torment in itself. First they would sharpen it so it cut into the flesh then they developed the choice.

The first option is to have the sedile inserted into the rectum so when you hang from the nailed wrists and ankles the rod is inside you, pressing on your prostate. They make you watch previous victims. They hang in agony from nailed wrists the only way to ease this pain is to push up on your spiked ankles and in doing so sliding up the sedile stuffed in their ass. The pain in the legs grows too much and the crucified falls down, groaning as the weight of his body returns to his impaled wrists. The ass of the victim slides down the pole again and rams his prostate. Despite his agony the victim will often sprout an erection from the stimulation to the prostate and even ejaculate adding to their humiliation. This is symbolic as the State is showing its ultimate power by turning the victim into a woman and fucking the victim to death.

The alternative is that when the victim is hung from his cross nailed by wrist and ankles a stout peg is placed under the victim onto which he can reasonably sit without breathing difficulties with just the torture of the spiked wrist and ankles and the thirst to endure. The executioners however take hold of the mans genitals and nail them to the seat. The victim hangs in agony, tortured by the pain in his wrists and ankles, cramps and thirst, tetanus slowly killing his body while all that makes him a man, his most sensitive parts nailed down and useless before him.

The guards ensure that the nail goes through both the cock and the balls symbolically ending the crucified criminal lineage. The shame is as great and the victim tends to live longer as his physical exertions are less despite the increased loss of blood.

So you stand shivering and naked the cross beam across your wounded shoulders, the screams and groans of your fellow victims in your ears and the grinning executioner comes over, a rod with a carved mushroom like head in one hand and a long iron nail in the other.

And you have to make your choice.

Attachments

• E8B3715F-8303-44E2-A849-AFA97AAFC0FC.jpeg
    E8B3715F-8303-44E2-A849-AFA97AAFC0FC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 226
Pater-Filius

Pater-Filius

You both sat in your dark house as the terrible sounds got louder, the horrific sounds of battle that invade your family home, a place you once thought as totally safe, totally protected. The home is the same, the memories of you late mother, the pictures on the wall, the chairs and tables, all homely, all safe. now it seems totally alien, you hide in the dark, the sounds outside violate your haven, your security being eaten away.

You look at your father, you can just see him from the moonlight that creeps through the old shutters, it is getting brighter, the Romans taking full advantage of the moonlight, or is it the light from burning buildings?

You had both known it was folly, you and your Father had both agreed on the futility of standing up to the Romans, but it had been like a madness sweeping through the town, young rebels with fire in there blood striking out against the hated oppressors, attacking the barracks and slaughtering the guards, there were nights of celebration but you had dark forebodings and had wanted to leave the town, but you had left it to late, the gates were slammed shut and the Romans soon camped outside waiting, a gloom had spread about the town, the young rebels shouted and soon fought amongst themselves, the elders who had survived sought calm, they would negotiate with the Romans, make things right.... they must have failed.

You had been awoken to the sounds of violence, a jumbled cacophony impossible to identify but that could only mean one thing, the Romans had breached the gates, entered the city, from now on your lives are changed for ever.

Run? Fight? Surrender?

Instead you hide, you and your father huddle together in your family home, the rooms behind the bakery that had provided your comfortable living for as long as you could remember, this would be the first dawn you could remember where you will not be greeted by the heat of the ovens and hunger making smell of baking bread, the sounds of destruction echo through your sanctum, yelling and screaming, the sounds of this being smashed.

Your heart pounds in your chest and your clothes stuck to you by nervous sweat. Your father also shifts nervously as the horrific sounds echo about your home, you feel a stab of anger, a rage against those hot headed idiots who have brought this horrible fate to your city, without consent or sense, but also you realise you feel an anger for your father who for the 18 years of your life has protected you, made things right and safe, even as you grew older and resented it you still knew deep down he would make things right for you, now he skulks with you, cowering in the dark.

You say nothing to each other, what can you say? somehow you both know that any words spoken would make things more real, would acknowledge the horrific reality of your situation, would break the spell of silence that protects you both at the moment, talking will make this real, so you don't.

You want to wake up, you want to be a boy again, your father tucking you up in bed, him telling you stories of your late mother.

You don't want to be lurking in gloomy corners, desperately not wanting to contemplate what the Romans will do in revenge for the rebellious actions of a few. The conquers had never made a secret of the conditions of the Pax Romana, treaties when entered into, even by force are lenient, when broken the retribution terrible. What will they do? Will they recognise that not all are guilty or in the passion of battle will they slaughter all, will they enslave? will they crucify? your blood runs cold. You wonder if your father is having the same thoughts as he puts his arm around you and pulls you closer, you can smell his body, musky and nervous, the physical contact is both comforting and unnerving, it acknowledged the danger you find yourselves in.

Time crawls past and the terrible sounds subside, is it over? the not knowing what has happened gnaws at your nerves, there is a rumble of laughter and shouting in the distance but the intensity is gone, maybe all will be well, maybe the Romans, will slaughter a few then let life return to normal, Maybe. The hope is all you have, or are you fooling yourself, would it not be better to grab the kitchen knife and slit both your throats and avoid a life of servitude?

Your father still holds you, his arms are meaty after a life of hauling flour sacks and kneading bread, his strength is a comfort, yet also a challenge, part of you resents his protecting, his keeping you in your child's role despite you being a man, being older than a man being 18. but you don't push him away, deep down you want his hold, need his protect, have to know your dad will make things right.

Then the banging starts, the demands that doors be opened, the sounds of wood being smashed, the sounds of protests, the yelps of pain, Voices in Latin and broken Aramaic, demands that people leave there homes, orders that they leave everything, threats of harsh treatment if they disobey.

Like an approaching storm the clumping feet, the bangs and crashes get closer and closer, your heart races and your father pulls you closer still, is he protecting you or hiding behind you? A bit of both maybe.

Closer and closer, the hostile and life shattering sounds advancing down your street, a woman pleads for mercy, pleads she is innocent, the voice is familiar and the chilling scream that cuts off her protests is like an ice dagger in your heart.

Both you and your father jolt as the wooden door to your bakery is smashed open, no knocking, no demands to be admitted, you hear the sounds of pots smashing, you feel your father tense, you both lurk in the gloom, desperate for the sanctuary of the dark, to escape these invaders who violate your home.

then they stand in the doorway, eyes glittering in the moonlight, they see you, Roman soldiers, you can smell there sweat, almost feel the heat from there bodies and you can see the swords in their hands, you can see what drips from them. They look with weary eyes, looking for danger, then rightly assessing their are no hidden traps, weapons or hidden attackers they advance in the room.

They demand you both stand, they say that the population is to gather in the town square, they say that this is an order by General Festus and to be obey, there bloody swords and armour are not to be argued with, your father looks at you with wide eyes,

the soldiers are agitated and full of blood-lust and you both quell before them, besides they are loud but not murderous, maybe all will be well, maybe order will be restored

You are both led from the shop, where you greet a line of neighbours all terrified, some with bruises and bloody wounds resulting from protest and defiance, all you recognise, people you have been brought up around, customers and friends. All pale and nervous. all sensing that life will never be the same again. your worlds are shattered. The broken door is left open as the soldiers march you all down the roads to the square. You wonder if you will see your home again. You walk with your father as the tragic procession plods down the street, it is still night but the traitorous moon and distant fires allow you to see. The air smells of smoke and several building burn. You see your first corpse, a young zealot, you don't know him, he must be from out of town, you feel a flush of anger for these stupid idealists who have doomed your town. He lays on the dirty road, twisted and dead, it is you and your kin who will have to face the consequences of their actions. Soon there are more bodies, just kids with more ambition than sense. Your surprised how silent everyone is, you had expected wailing women and screaming children, protesting men and bellowing guards, instead there is a terrible silence, everyone stunned and horrified mute by the enormity of the night.

Son your rag tag line of people.... prisoners? are joined by others, the towns people being brought from every shattered home to the town square, more soldiers drink stolen wine and eat raided food, the scene gets busier the closer you get to the towns square, soon your pace slows as crowd upon crowd of people bunch up together, archers look down from buildings and Roman swords are clenched in bloody fists. There is some resistance, some fights but these are put down with terrible violence, you see a protesting man with a sword plunged deep into his belly, blood spews from his mouth and he sinks to ground. a shudder of total horror goes through the group of terrified townsfolk, the Romans mean business, no trials, no discussion, just bloody death for those who resist.

STAY CLOSE BOY whispers your father, his deep tones a hushed whisper, he is as tall as you and beefy, his 38 years of life have been full of graft and he is fleshed out, his hair and beard are trimmed and his normally cheerful features are lined with care. He wears his work tunic, it has no arms so as to keep out of the flour, not for the first time you feel an admiration for his strong, muscular arms, taut from a life of work, of kneading doe, hauling sacks and turning the stone mill. His face is stoic, almost expressionless, but you know he feels the fear that you all do.

Soon you are all assembled, all crammed into the town square, the stone statues all smashed by the zealots not signposts to the towns collective treason. your all crushed in, penned in, bloodied Romans forcing you all in, there is a murmur of expectation, of terrified anticipation, there is more weeping now and protest, but it remains muted still as if the whole town has made a decision not to anger, not to draw Roman attention.

Your father rubs his thumb into his palms, as he does when he is nervous, you resent this slightly, how can he show his concern, why is he not being strong for you.

Dawn breaks and soon the sun climbs into the smoky sky. You can see better the damage done to the civic buildings and the temple, you have no idea which was inflicted by the Zealots and which the Romans.

Soon babies cry and hungry children weep, there protests of parents are ignored of beaten into silence, the Romans are tired now and there tempers savage. Your legs are tired from standing and your bladder starts to feel full but you dare not do anything but stand and wait. At last there is there are cries from the Romans

MEN TO THE LEFT OF THE SQUARE, WOMEN AND CHILDREN UNDER 16 TO THE RIGHT

And so explodes the towns folk as families were dragged apart, those who looked around 16 were assessed and those deemed older were dragged from the arms of screaming mothers, the people knew, you know that this is not good, this means something sinister this means that life will not return to normal, that life will change, your father takes your hand so not to lose you and you force you way through the shouting hordes until your on the left of the square with the other men. A sense of foreboding runs through you, they have separated the sexes for a reason and those reasons cannot be good.

Whips are used to encourage the tardy, and it takes nearly an hour for the Romans to be satisfied that all have been divided as they should.

You jump as you hear whips crack, you’re so nervous now, your father stands stoic but still rubs his palms, soon you and the vast multitude of men find yourselves being led, fretful and hemmed in by alert soldiers through the narrow streets. Soon the air is filled with nervous whispers and doom-laden predictions. Your going to be enslaved, your going to be killed, your going to the cross, the rumours feed the fears that already devour you. You find yourself standing close to your father as your are hurried through the smoke blackened streets. An unhappy procession of tragic men being lead to an uncertain fate.

You are driven like cattle. Soldiers pushing at stragglers and menacing the defiant with spears jabs and whips.

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN FATHER, you ask at last, he is your father, the man who knows all, who makes everything alright.

I DON’T KNOW, HOW CAN I! he hisses with vehemence, your shock and hurt for a moment then realise just how scared he is to.

There is activity ahead, shouts of protest and rage, you can’t work it out at first, you hear whips and the sounds of violence, in fact violence in id the air, it’s almost a tangible thing, the sense of threat and danger, it gnaws at you, it makes you want to fight or flee and yet you can’t, your hemmed in by countless other terrified men.

As you advance you see the cause of the agitation, there is an ever growing pile of clothes, romans throwing the garments into a heap, next to it you see the reason, men undressing.

They are stripping of their robes and tunics, those that refuse are being nosily beaten then stripped by ferocious soldiers. The meaning is clear, they intend to strip you all, you see naked asses and you shudder at the indignity of it, you’re your people to be naked in public is a major taboo. Your father such a modest man, so dignified, curses and looks horrified,

“HEATHEN BASTARDS” he mutters “HAVE THEY NO SENSE OF DECENCY, NO RESPECT FOR GODS LAWS?”

You also feel sick at this spectacle, men you have known of, from beggar to rich merchant all being treated the same, there naked bodies being stripped for all to see, you also note that when naked the unfortunates are having their hands bound behind their backs so they have to opportunity to resist or cover their shame.

Your getting closer and closer, your feet have turned to lead and your have stones in your belly, there will be no forgiveness, no return to the old life, your to be stripped which can only mean punishment of some form, slavery, torture or death, you feel bile in your throat.

“SON WHAT ARE WE TO DO” your father mutters, disgust in his tones.

All to soon you are level with the Soldiers tasked with stripping their prisoners, they shout and growl at you and although there words are alien there meanings are clear, the man next to you starts to undress, you look at your father, a whip is raised and the threat is clear, you watch your father swallow and he grabs the back of the neck of his tunic, he starts to pull the sweat most garment over his body, you have never seen such a modest man so exposed, you have always known his strong arms but now the brawny shoulders that top them are exposed for all to see, he chest is broad and a thick pelt of hair mushrooms up his torso, he is strong and although there is a round layer of fat around his belly it does nothing to diminish his muscular frame, a spiral of dark hair encircles his deep belly button. A soldier snarls at you and so you like wise remove your tunic before your father gaze, your strong and lean from the labours within the bakery but you lack the muscle your father has built over many years of graft, your chest is more narrow but you have a definition of muscle under the dusting of dark hair that has started to define your masculinity. You both stand nervous in your loincloths, your tunics are snatched away and thrown haphazard onto the over growing pile of discarded clothes.

Your both awkward and unwilling to continue with this humiliation and stand dumbly while the soldiers snarl.

CRACK!

You hear a sudden yelp from your father and note the livid red welt that now lines his chest, rage explodes through you and fists raised you mean to charge the soldier that has assaulted your father, your father grabs hold of you and for a moment he clutches you, chest to chest, skin on skin, you feel his body hair rub against your naked chest, “DON’T LET THEM HURT YOU BOY” your father whispers his eyes full of pride and love,

And tears,

“IF WE MUST DO THIS TERRIBLE THING THEN WE MUST” he holds you for a second longer then releases your grip, he kicks off his sandals then taking a deep breath he grabs the waist of his loincloth, with a single action he yanks it his thick thighs, his dark circumcised cock uncurling for all to see. He is slack and his cock is thick, his balls still tight from their now missing support, a dark thick bush of pubic hair starts to spring into the light.

He stands bollock naked and a tough bull of a soldier forces his meaty arms behind his back and ties them together at the wrists with well-practiced knots.

The soldiers with a sneer look at you and you can delay no longer, your face red and hot with the humiliation you strip away your loincloth and it drops to your discarded sandals. You cant help but compare yourself to your father, your leaner and more slender but he is stronger, more fleshy, more manly, his cock a little longer, this insanely makes you jealous for a moment, you feel the cool morning air on your naked body and as your wrists are bound you can only wonder about what other indignities are to be endured.

The soldiers never answer questions when prisoners ask as to your ultimate fate and you soon find yourself again walking next to you father, both your cock bobbing as you are forced along the devastated streets of what was once your home.

You realise that you are heading towards the main gates, the closer you get the worse are the signs of the battle, more and more corpses lay by the sides of the road, already flies crawl over the frozen faces, the air has started to stink of decay, the buildings are becoming increasingly damages, many burned out or still smouldering. You find yourself pulling at the hemp that secures your wrists, desperate to escape your bonds but they have no give and in fact seem to bite in tighter the more you struggle.

A sensation of being trapped overwhelms you, your bladder is tight and a desperate sense of terror gnaws at you.

You father walks next to you, the man who cared for you these many years, now naked and humiliated and there is nothing you can do to aid him.

The gates of the city are ahead, or what was left of them, they were totally shattered, destroyed by the power of the Roman Empire, the huge stone walls burned and blood spattered, maybe the many Gods of Rome are more powerful than the one your worship? You city is unprotected, it men now plodding naked through its splintered gates.

You can hear something, yells and shouts protests and pleading, but something else…

You can hear pain.

Guttural howls of male agony

Terror grips you again, your father sweats profusely now, from fear as the morning is still cool.

You start to cross through the broken arch of what was one the gates. Piles of dead Zealots look at you with milky eyes, bloody and broken on the ground.

You pass through the gates

Then you see it,

the first of so many.

You know the man Simon Bar Ghererin, a vendor from the market, farmer from the local landholdings, a man you have bought things from and exchanged polite nothings. Now you can see him, You can see that Simon is hung by two big nails that impale his wrists bellow his hands, you can see arm muscles knotted like ropes under the twin streams of fresh blood that ooze from around the wounds, his face is almost unrecognizable, shrunken featured and twisted in a screwed up mask of pain, his beard spiked with blood from a broken nose, his chest tight and swollen from the air he is desperate to exhale from his lungs, A nail through his crossed feet hold him to the cross to which he is crucified.

Crucifixion...

Pater-Filius

part 2

A wave of total desperation runs through you, the knowledge of what they intend strikes a deep revulsion, you want to escape, will do anything to avoid the horrors to come, like all subjugated people you are all too aware of the degradation of the cross, all too aware of the slow brutality of the execution, all too aware of the hideous display and indignity the Romans inflict on its malcontents, at night as a child you would have dreams about crows pecking out the eyes of crucified men and wake up wailing, to find your father whispering comforting words into your ears and stroking your sweat drenched hair. You have seen many a parade of death during your 18 years, seen many a victim shouldering his patibulum, shamed and naked, his titulus hanging and swinging into his welted body. Cursed be they who hang from the tree, is that not what they say in the temples, are you cursed? The slaves sentence has always hung over you, the occupiers had great faith in there incentive to public morality and encouraged those they conquered to view their victims judicial sufferings, to see the hideous wounds to observe the effects of the torture, the cramped muscles, the humiliating inability to swat away the clouds of buzzing insects, to see the gnawing hunger and burning thirst of the crucified, to see the naked victim, nudity being a terrible humiliation for your people, piteously placed before the taunting crowd, totally helpless. It is an image burned into the minds of all those Rome dominates and now you know with certain horror that is the fate destined for you!

“OH PAPA!” you cry, you want his protection now, want his courage and security, but he is naked bound next to you and his eyes are wide with terror.

You can see multiple carts full of wood, hundreds of logs, the Romans came prepared, they have enough lumber to crucify a town as they always intended to, it’s clear it was always there intention.

You can see the men of the town line up before you almost as far as you can see in the smoke and activity, and you see another cross on the road side and then another, they are crucifying the men of the town along the roadside.

They will crucify you.

Some men fall to their knees, pleading for mercy, they get the whip across there naked bodies and are dragged along, the soldiers are remorseless and without pity.

You see a friend Seth, he is crucified, he is plump and his rounded body drips with sweat, he face screwed up in utter agony, thick spikes his only support. You hear him call for his Mamma, the soldiers laugh at his humiliation. You want to say something, ask him how it is, and get told it’s not so bad, but your throat is dry and you have no words.

“MY BOY MY BOY “ your father intones, his distress for you even worse than his own suffering.

Your down the line and your relieved as you will have quite some time before you face your own cross, but with every few paces you see another gruesome example of your disgusting fate.

You see men throw themselves to the ground in an attempt to dash out their brains and spare themselves the cross but all they earn are bloody faces and whipped asses.

You beseech your god, desperate for intervention, desperate for rescue, pleading for the miracle which deep down you know will never come.

The line gets shorter and shorted, you can see the carts now, the horses pulling them along, each filled with the wood that spells doom for your town.

As the line gets level with the carts the soldiers stop the lead man and force a log across his shoulders, some accept the burden, others beaten into submission and then they begin the final part of their death march, carrying there patibulum along the long road until they find an empty stipe destined for them.

The men peel away and despite your prayers your soon near the front of the line, you have been marched for hours and now the cool of the morning has been replaced by the burn of the noon sun.

Your halted from the march as is your father and a number of other men, terrified you watch as the long logs are dragged from the back of the carts, ahead you can see men struggle under there crosspieces and soon you will join their number.

You watch as they drag your father forward, they knee him hard in the groin and you hear his yelp of pain, you heart breaks when you see the father you love so abused, but what can you do? Bound and naked you cannot defend yourself let alone him, they force him to the ground and pile onto him, you see him struggle but the wood is slammed across his shoulders and then his arms are unbound, they are skilful and despite his desperate strength they force his arms along the wood and bind him to it.

They use the wood to pull him to his feet, the dirt of the road adhering to his body hair, his arms bound to the wood at the wrist you see your father adopting the crucified stance for the first time.

With a grin a soldier slaps his bottom hard and your see the red impression on your dads pale ass as they drive him forward staggering slightly under his crosspiece.

An then they are onto you.

Pain erupts in your most private parts and as they kick you in the naked balls they take advantage of your weakening knees to force you down, on the ground, in the dirt before the might of Rome as you have always been.

You feel the rough would slam into your back, you can smell is beautiful fresh cut sawdust, they for just a moment your arms are free, just for a second, but they hold you down as even as your struggle and wriggle naked in the dust they bind your wrists along the length of the wood.

And your on your feet again, naked and arms outstretched, totally humiliated before these brutish men, they give you a shove and you stumble forward and your carrying the crosspiece to which you will be crucified on which you will die.

You are trapped under your beam, their numbers to great to resist.

tears run down you face

A man Gentz is still fighting, the whip cuts into his naked body, your all at the mercy of the executioners. Passing cross after cross you can no longer stand the multiple victims and instead look down at the dirt road passing under your feet, your cock bobbing insolently,

Your father ahead of you struggles, they are punching and kicking him and give him a hard kick in the bare balls, he bellows, they continue to punch at him, others will be watching he must be strong, or is he doing it for you, to make you proud? you watch your father abused, powerless to help, your raw with emotion, terrified by your own horrible death and yet your heart breaks for your father.

You almost run under your beam, any attempt to slow and the whip cuts across the checks of your ass with savage power, tears flow freely down your face mixing freely with the sweat that plasters your hair to your forehead.

How long do you march?

Your exhausted but they drive you on passed cross after cross, an endless display of suffering and blood.

But with terrible inevitability, the line of men before you diminishes and the stipes that fresh line the road are empty,

Soon, they will crucify you soon.

This is your last journey, the end of your life.

They halt your father.

He is panting, the rolling sweat has darkened the hair on his body, his big chest gulps down air after the run, he looks at you with wide eyes, his arms stretched he looks like he wants to embrace you but as he mouths “I LOVE YOU SON” they throw him to the ground

Your father is cursing them as they drag him by the arms on the crossbeam, his legs kicking, he kicks and struggles, the executioner stands over him, mallet and nails in hand.

You look on in shock.

he still struggles but the romans are strong, spread arms, wrists on the wood, bound and helpless, he spits and curses, you watch as the executioner, jabs a nail into his left wrist, you watch as the prone man tries to compose himself, tries to ready himself for the agony to come.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH” a sudden scream as they start to drive the nail through your fathers wrist, he bucks and twists, he kicks, the nail is driven into the wood, they move to the other wrist

“PAPA” you yell, getting closer all the time,

Your father starts to vent his hatred and anger and chants “DOWN WITH ROME DOWN WITH ROME DOWN WITTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH” they start to nail his other wrist, blood spurts as the nail sinks through flesh and into the wood, he yells like you have never heard your father yell before, you hear him scream in pain and rage, your shocked at the sounds this modest man is now being driven to.

the executioners work is done

they step back while your father twists and writhes on the ground, his face a mask of agony

his eyes are screwed up, he tosses his head from side to side, in total agony, your father the man you love is being tortured before you. He vomits at they drag him to his feet and drag him to the stipe, you can see the two hail protruding from his thick wrists, blood starting to flow, they push up slightly and force the crossbeam into a pre-cut grove, your father twists in torment, his cock bobbing as they force the cross beam into the grove, his teeth clench together desperate to keep what dignity he can and not to whimper and shriek, they punch his gut a few times after he resists them taking his legs but it’s only a brief delay and they force his feet together, your ears fill with the sound of hammering as they nail his feet to the upright, his toes so close to the ground they look like he could nearly reach the comfort and support of the ground, you watch your father as the soldiers step back leaving him suspended in that unnatural state, your crucified father, he see’s you looking and his face creases with the shame, a father seen by his son, bollock naked and stretched out, nailed and humiliated and in agony, a sight no father should present his son.

And then its your turn…

You hang next to your father, your crosses side by side, just at enough of an angle to each other to see each other, Father and Son, crucified, twisting, jerking, writhing, you see your father in total agony as are you, the nails biting into your nerves, your wrists and feet on fire, ripple or raw agony echo through your sun dried bodies. He tries to talk to you but his breath is stolen from him, Your father is strong and powerful and as first tried to escape the cross by pulling his powerful limbs against the nail heads, roaring in agony until he sank down in despair, overwhelmed by futility and pain.

You both spasm on the cross, hanging from your spiked wrists, your arms in the V position, hanging from the nails that grind against your bones and shatter your nerves, the pain in your wrists is absolute as is the cramp that gnaws your shoulders, your muscles are frozen and you panic as you realise you cannot exhale so you are forced to push up on the nails in your feet and the agony is intense you think you will go insane and yet you don’t and every pain is felt with acute clarity, there you stand in agony on your skewered feet gasping air in and out until you are forced to sink down and repeat the cycle of agony again, it’s while you’re up you can gasp a few words,

You watch your father, you see the muscles in his thighs tense, you see the bugle of his cramped biceps, you watch the focused agony on his face as he forces himself up on his nailed feet, you see the insects scuttle about disturbed by the sudden movement , you see his dripping cock bob as he forces himself to stand on the nail that is driven through his living flesh, he stands on his broken bones and his big hairy chest gasps in air and then he looks at you with blood shot eyes

“I LOVE YOU SON” and he sinks back down….

Back
Top Bottom