Stories search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Link to the libary:

Sorry for my bad english.
I have ever read an execution story in this forum. The story told about a rebel which was organized by girls, women.
They were defeated by a general name Maximus.
Then, 3 leaders were executed in various methods. 1 was impaled with wooden stake through her anus.
1 was sawn in half. the last was crucified.
But i cannot find to read again.
Can anyone help me to know?

Sorry for my bad english.
I have ever read an execution story in this forum. The story told about a rebel which was organized by girls, women.
They were defeated by a general name Maximus.
Then, 3 leaders were executed in various methods. 1 was impaled with wooden stake through her anus.
1 was sawn in half. the last was crucified.
But i cannot find to read again.
Can anyone help me to know?
Maybe:

I read a story about attendees to a party that volunteered to be crucified. The hostess also volunteered, was intense, but can't remember the thread. HELP???

It's okay in England and Scotland, up to 6 people - quite enough for a crucifixion or two. In Scotland they can only be from 2 households, so it will have to be the old family business, MacTawse & Sons Chastisement and Crucifixion Services.

Hello,

I recently saw these two pictures taken from a story, but unfortunately the artist never tagged their work.

I've tried reverse image searching and other methods of discovery, but I can't seem to find the story.

Does anyone know the artist/story?

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• tumblr_omfyh1Uyp91vd7dtlo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_omfyh1Uyp91vd7dtlo2_540.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 149
  • tumblr_omfyh1Uyp91vd7dtlo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_omfyh1Uyp91vd7dtlo1_540.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 146
Looks somewhat like the style of Dolcett, but I think it's more likely just "inspired by." The heads and shading are a bit different from all the Dolcett material I can remember.

Sorry, I got nothing else. :nusenuse:

Hi all,

I am trying to get hold of a book titled 'Westbury' by Sara Rawlings. I would be glad if anyone can post that book

Thank you,
Kalnanmange
Sounds interesting…

Westbury - A Tale of Feminine Correction and Schoolgirl Spanking.

When a boys' boarding school with a long tradition of caning turns co-ed, the local girls learn that equality of opportunity means exactly that. Amy is sent to the school to show how a girl can take a bare-bottom caning, an event repeated frequently in the months that follow, for the girls' high spirits lead them into a series of sexual scrapes deserving of severe corporal punishment...

Back
Top Bottom