Stories search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsm torture stories.

hello guys, please I'm looking for inspiration for my work, torture in torture chambers, I'm looking for inspiration in the form of pictures, but mainly in stories, this forum is huge, and I'd like to ask for help with the search...

could you please give us links to some good torture stories (I'll take anything) skinning, torture with a hot iron, forceps, castration.....anything, of course even from the present...just stories with torture (I'm also interested in stories that they cannot publish here on the forum)

thanks a lot for any help.

can i link stories from

bdsmlibrary
asstr
literotica
a1 adultebooks

??

i am a huge fan of torture bdsm stories and novels

I'm looking for uthur's stories

Season of the Witch
Eugenie is accused of witchcraft and her husband Horace and maid
Shelly are put to the question beside her. Shelly manages to survive
the inquisition.

Six for the Square
Six criminals are punished on the market square by Jasper.

any idea whee I can find them?

I'm looking for uthur's stories

Season of the Witch
Eugenie is accused of witchcraft and her husband Horace and maid
Shelly are put to the question beside her. Shelly manages to survive
the inquisition.

Six for the Square
Six criminals are punished on the market square by Jasper.

any idea whee I can find them?
unfortunately no but there will certainly be cool stories that are to dream and are expandable :icon12:

can i link stories from

bdsmlibrary
asstr
literotica
a1 adultebooks

??

i am a huge fan of torture bdsm stories and novels
We'd allow a few links to other (non-pay) sites for specific stories, but CruxForums isn't a hub for sending members off to other places on the web.

bdsm torture story​

hello guys, please I'm looking for inspiration for my work, torture in torture chambers, I'm looking for inspiration in the form of pictures, but mainly in stories, this forum is huge, and I'd like to ask for help with the search...

could you please give us links to some good torture stories (I'll take anything) skinning, torture with a hot iron, forceps, castration.....anything, of course even from the present...just stories with torture (I'm also interested in stories that they cannot publish here on the forum)

thanks a lot for any help.

search following @Aluafaen and Rimmon Ra

-----

desert camp by Anguine
Inspector of prisons bdsmlibrary
to obey , very large story , bdsmlibrary

novels and comics by Allan Aldiss
comics and novels by Pichard

I’m looking for a story I read a number of years back but can’t remember the name. It is about a female guard in Charge of an execution team that ends up convicted of a crime based on the activities of her brother. It is her old team that must now crucify her. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

I wrote a story like this some years ago. The "protagonist" was on the team, not the leader. The activities were drug dealing by her boyfriend, and she was convicted of covering up for him. It is called "Turnabout for Kim", and was moved from its original location and may be gone altogether. I will look for it, and if I don't find it I have a word document containing it and will attach it for you. I think this is what you want?

I’m looking for a story I read a number of years back but can’t remember the name. It is about a female guard in Charge of an execution team that ends up convicted of a crime based on the activities of her brother. It is her old team that must now crucify her. Does this ring any bells with anyone?
Probably I know the one you mean, I'm looking my folders

I cannot find a link,

I think the name of the story was "The executioness" or "The executionesss" something like that, it was divided in 4 or 5 parts in the second or the third part she executed a man by crucifixion, a woman by gutting and their daughter by impalement, to the last part she ended to be executed.

It was posted in a forum something like Sex-forum or Snuff-forum, I'm not absolutely sure by I think it was a .ru site...
Those are all my clues, I hope it helps on your searching, if you find it post the link here!

I need help finding a story about two sisters (?) who were crucified after the older sister accidentally killed a Roman soldier - who himself mistook one of the sisters as a thief. Eventually, the real thief was captured and crucified as well. Do note that I may be misremembering a bit, I read that story a long time ago.

Last edited:
Would greatly appreciate any help (read idiot lesson) in understanding how to search the site if I know the title of a story — or perhaps even key words. When I go to the icon at the top right corner of the site I almost always get a no results found msg. Do I just not know the right procedures? Are there others options? Thanks.

Would greatly appreciate any help (read idiot lesson) in understanding how to search the site if I know the title of a story — or perhaps even key words. When I go to the icon at the top right corner of the site I almost always get a no results found msg. Do I just not know the right procedures? Are there others options? Thanks.
I use 'Search Forums' on the top bar, which brings up a similar menu to the 'Advanced search' option if you use 'Search' at top right. Key words should find what you're looking for. Don't bother with short, common words, just the main 'content words' in the title. That generally works, if anything it brings up too much, in which case check 'Search titles only'.

No: 426
Cruxer's Digest 2022 - Part II
View attachment 1266731
Table of Content
Book I - Stories
CamCrux - Troy has fallen.
Karl1982 - A slaves story?
pt 2: The mistake.
pt 3 - The end....
Walterian - We are slaves
CamCrux - Fleeing Bolsheviks, encountering slave traders
CamCrux - Wasteland trophy
Tighmaster - Death by women
CondemnedKat - Just another morning's work
Loinclothslave - Quitting smoking with encouragement from MASTER?
Loinclothslave - A short crucifixion vignette I shared on fet that I hope some of you might enjoy:
Loinclothslave - Interlude at the whipping post:
Carloscruz - Feeding the Fish
Kathy - The Bar
A Viewer - Payback is a Bitch?
Loinclothslave - The slave Auction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tavy - Besieged
Part 1 HOPE FADES
Part 2. A GLIMMER OF HOPE
Final Part 3 A COSTLY VICTORY
No-right-to-shoes - The Fundraise
Chapter 1/5?
Chapter 2/5?
Chapter 3/5?
Chapter 4/5?
Chapter 5/5 6 (there'll be another one :))?
Chapter 6/6?
JudithJesus - Slow and Tender
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 - Final Part
Femsnuffer22 - The Crucifixion of Two Lesbians?
EPILOG
Loxuru - The Envoy from Carthage
The backstory.
Tyre, the Persian Empire, 332 BC.
Wragg - The Clockmaker
Malins - THE MOUNTAIN SHALL OVERTURN
Blue - The Birth of The Eliminator
Kathrin - Crystal Tears
Kathrin - Voluntarily as a research object
DjEtla - SUMMONED FOR AN EXECUTION
Jastrow - THE WITNESS –A tale for Christmas
Loxuru - Post DCCCXIV.