Strange or Funny (or Both) Book Titles and Covers - Real and Fake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone want to try and explain what's happening here?
Gangland Detectives Stories Nov 1939.jpg
There are four naked women standing - just standing, not restrained in any way - thigh deep in a trough of what looks like streaming marinara sauce. A very ugly guy is shining a bright light from what looks like a movie camera at the belly of one of them. She doesn't seem pleased by the attention, but makes no effort to get out of the way despite the fact that she not restrained and only thigh deep in the sauce. Meanwhile, another guy is about to swing an axe at the ugly guy. Is he trying to rescue the girls or is he pissed off at the ugly guy for ruining the marinara sauce?
"For obvious reasons all names used herein are fictitious." Including the writers. Or was there really a guy named Jigger Masters?
And, a final unsolved mystery: why is the file name for the image "Gangland Detective Stories Nov 1939" when the magazine title is "The Gangster", the issue month is July and someone penciled in 1941.
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

View attachment 752491
There are four naked women standing - just standing, not restrained in any way - thigh deep in a trough of what looks like streaming marinara sauce. A very ugly guy is shining a bright light from what looks like a movie camera at the belly of one of them. She doesn't seem pleased by the attention, but makes no effort to get out of the way despite the fact that she not restrained and only thigh deep in the sauce. Meanwhile, another guy is about to swing an axe at the ugly guy. Is he trying to rescue the girls or is he pissed off at the ugly guy for ruining the marinara sauce?
"For obvious reasons all names used herein are fictitious." Including the writers. Or was there really a guy named Jigger Masters?
And, a final unsolved mystery: why is the file name for the image "Gangland Detective Stories Nov 1939" when the magazine title is "The Gangster", the issue month is July and someone penciled in 1941.

You’re not supposed to ask intelligent questions like those. You’re supposed to just buy the magazine.;)

Sorry It's so small, but it's the thought that counts
images (1).jpg
A strange Manhunt, but I'm in!
July-1954-Manhunt-600x840.jpg
Frustrations of the Modern American Farmer (and those Cruxers who want to use nails)
worst-book-covers-titles-49.jpg
Another self-help book set as an unusual dialog

Attachments

• wtf-book-covers-20.jpg
    wtf-book-covers-20.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 38
Another John Whitlatch Novel
Note the Mounted warrior is holding the reins in his mouth, so he has both hands free, one for his spear to stab the fallen cowboy grasping for his rifle, and the other to hold his shield. The shield, I suppose is to deflect the rifle bullets.
Norm Eastman (I think), THE IRON SHIRT, John Whitlatch (1970) MPM.jpg
Consumer Safety Complaint
small-anus.jpg
Careful who you hire as a piano teacher
worst-book-covers-titles-22.jpg

View attachment 752491
May I just say that this is a brilliant summary, and I have never been more interested in marinara sauce. :)

We are very accepting of "different" arousals here2049-a-passion-for-donkeys.jpg
Another great book to help your child understand02400c3ca83d2e39ff15a0c9a0f33983.jpg
Learn to like your wife's cooking tutorial; or for Barb to learn to like "that"22660733645a42954bbd49fa97c41232.jpg
Stimulating preprandial reading6a00d83542d51e69e201b7c6f1bd40970b-500wi.jpg
Worse, its Barb behind the wheel2-It-s-a-woman-behind-the-wheel-funny-comic-book-cover.jpg

Another John Whitlatch Novel
Note the Mounted warrior is holding the reins in his mouth, so he has both hands free, one for his spear to stab the fallen cowboy grasping for his rifle, and the other to hold his shield. The shield, I suppose is to deflect the rifle bullets.
View attachment 753125
I got curious, so I checked and found out the John Whitlatch was a real person, although this article doesn't say if that was his real name:

I got curious, so I checked and found out the John Whitlatch was a real person, although this article doesn't say if that was his real name:

Might have known that there's a entire website devoted to this stuff ... :doh::rolleyes:

The banner says some Real, some Fake.
Norm Eastman - GANNON'S VENDETTA, John Whitlatch (1969) MPM.jpgCrucified to a Sonora Cactus? Ouch!

Back
Top Bottom