Stress Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
some drawings of Fernando, the two tortured are in positions that I like one suspended by the thumbs and only on the toe tips and the other suspended by the ankles but bent in such a way that her whole body is offered to the tortures, one fantastic position for the adrenaline rush (I know)

48.jpg49.jpg50.jpg51.jpg

some drawings of Fernando, the two tortured are in positions that I like one suspended by the thumbs and only on the toe tips and the other suspended by the ankles but bent in such a way that her whole body is offered to the tortures, one fantastic position for the adrenaline rush (I know)

View attachment 1064350View attachment 1064351View attachment 1064352View attachment 1064353
Great bit of Fernando.. and you reminded me, there’s a nice “on tiptoes- hanging- by-thumbs” bit in Templeton’s “Trapped Heiress” (Fansadox#95)
229AF4B7-327F-4CE1-BDCC-F7C8CE71FFA6.jpeg3528EDD0-AB54-4089-8928-17EBAC371CCB.jpegAED4A47F-2058-4486-BDEF-8C52FEB1588C.jpeg

some drawings by Fernando and Cagri, so the first one seems very ordinary but not that much, when we spend a night tied up like this I can say that it is quite painful and stressful
the second is quite complicated I recognize it but that's why I like it and the freedom of movement is close to zero
the third is also original and I like the weight tied to the toes
and the last for the way they are exposed and tied and the toes tied together

a.jpga (2).jpga (1).jpg-040.jpg

some drawings by Fernando and Cagri, so the first one seems very ordinary but not that much, when we spend a night tied up like this I can say that it is quite painful and stressful
the second is quite complicated I recognize it but that's why I like it and the freedom of movement is close to zero
the third is also original and I like the weight tied to the toes
and the last for the way they are exposed and tied and the toes tied together

View attachment 1065515View attachment 1065516View attachment 1065518View attachment 1065519
Enjoying your posts very much. I am a fan of tied toes and thumbs also. It's not seen often enough imo.

Back
Top Bottom