Strip Search

Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Governor
What is a “pyro”? This just shows I don’t know anything about football :rolleyes:
Probably my English, you know..... It is a flare, about 20 cm in length, round 4cm diameter, or so, can easily put into your column for your pleasure (I had similar things there, probably I send the pics...), as long as it not ignites......5169074-v4-90301-rauchfackel-139671.jpg I mean with the upper side up, you make a good impalement, but I guess they put the knob at the exit.... so you look like princess stah in her number...postet that pic.

montycrusto

Slave Trader
Probably my English, you know..... It is a flare, about 20 cm in length, round 4cm diameter, or so, can easily put into your column for your pleasure (I had similar things there, probably I send the pics...), as long as it not ignites......View attachment 940264 I mean with the upper side up, you make a good impalement, but I guess they put the knob at the exit.... so you look like princess stah in her number...postet that pic.
Amazing what can be learned in cruxforums! :devil:

montycrusto

Slave Trader
The funny thing is, the people who do that, are well-known homophobes (Albanian soccer fans) but do a very gayish thing, while entering the stadium. I mean it is not only anal penetration, it is additionally a deep anal penetration beyond the sigmoid junction..... That is a very big irony!
Yes the biggest homophobes are always covering something up, I think ;) That is very funny though:doh:

dfg42

Governor
Yes the biggest homophobes are always covering something up, I think ;) That is very funny though:doh:
Okay now there is the story: Soccer fan transport "flare" in his anus to stadium, then get strip searched, painfully removing the flare with sucking device, then he/she got group fucked by the security personal to relax the used up anus, and put on display during game on a cross, during break the cross is reversed, the "soccer fan" turned and burning flare is put in his ass for display.... Sounds good....

twonines

Senator
Okay now there is the story: Soccer fan transport "flare" in his anus to stadium, then get strip searched, painfully removing the flare with sucking device, then he/she got group fucked by the security personal to relax the used up anus, and put on display during game on a cross, during break the cross is reversed, the "soccer fan" turned and burning flare is put in his ass for display.... Sounds good....
It would be easier just to light the flare!

Mr. 0

Magistrate
This looks to me like it would be more intense than the movie. Maybe it's the reality of real live humans naked on a stage if front of you, but judging from these few pics it looks like it would be more more overtly violent as well. I've noticed, and pointed out, that in most of the scenes from these movies, the camera hides more than it reveals.

Well, the stage version of Strip Search seemed to have granted your request:

- Only the top half of her clothes was forcibly removed, the interrogator allowed her to remove the bottom half herself.

- The interrogator in the stage version is more sadistic and gleeful than the one in film:

a. He did not wait until she was ready to lower her arms from covering her privates;

b. He relished being able to feel up her body and he made sure she knew this. She was not subjected to the anal probe in the stage version, but she received a brutal verbal threat that broke her on the climax;

c. And lastly, he did not bother letting her cover up her top mid-Interrogation. After everything was taken off of her, he moved her clothes away as if to make sure she knew that any form of modesty is something she will no longer have.

Although both versions are worth watching, it must be said that the stage version is a lot more merciless toward the actress.

As it should be. :thumbup:

Top Bottom