Strip Search

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for the inspiration. I'm going to comb through Youtube looking for the series "Бандитский Петепбург: Адвокат" for the strip search scene of Olga Drozdova, a regular on the series.

Here she is at a dinner party: View attachment 1053980

And undergoing a stripsearch in prison:View attachment 1053981
I think she's feeling that there's not much to choose between
being mentally undressed by the men at a dinner party
or being physically undressed by female guards in prison.

After skimming through over eight hours on Youtube (thanks Nsur) of the complete second season of Бандитский Петербург: Адвокат (Gangster Petersburg: The Lawyer) I finally found the Olga Drozdova strip search scene. I had spent like what at the time felt like an overly generous amount of my rec time mousing through the series, frequently stopping to follow scene trails that ultimately led up blind alleys. I began to suspect the powers that be (you know who you are) must have edited it out so obsessive pervs wouldn't be attracted to the series solely to satisfy their perverted lusts. I wouldn't have blamed them. There really are such people.

I'm not proud to say this, but frankly, I had lost hope. Dark night of the soul time for me.

And then, in my despair and bitterness, just randomly skimming, there it was! A no more than a minute long scene in an eight hour series!

IMVHO, this is nothing less than a miracle. And as a result, even though I'm not a Catholic, I think I have a conclusive claim to being a saint. Pope Francis, if you're reading this, I'd like my sainthood conferred on me before I'm dead, if you please. Tom Cruise, who's playing the lead role in my autobiographical movie, would like to include it as the climax.

But just as importantly, I found the reason Katya (Olga Drozdova) is undergoing the strip search in the first place, along with a few other perhaps not unrelated scenes.

Without further ado I give you:

Бандитский Петербург: быстрый поиск (Gangster Petersburg: The Strip Search)

olga d s2e7-8.pngolga d s2e7-7.pngolga d s2e10.pngolga d s2e7-11.png

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking So Jon, you spent however long exacerbating your carpal tunnel and burning your eyes out finding this??? WTF??? you гребаный идиот (fucking idiot,) I could find this with a simple internet search! I mean you yourself posted these pics a year or two ago on this very thread!

And to this I respond:

Fair point.

But do you know why she is getting strip searched? I do. (sort of)

to be continued

Last edited:
Okay. So now that I've whetted you're appetite, Here's why Katya (Olga Drozdova) is being strip searched in Бандитский Петербург: адвокат (Gangster Petersburg, the Lawyer.)

olga d s2e7-1.pngolga d s2-unk5.pngolga d s2e7-2.png

Katya is in the middle of a drug deal gone south (not that there is a south in Russia. The south is warm.) A police officer asks her to produce her passport. Nevermind, he's already dumped the contents of her purse on the hood (or bonnet, as we say in the Alde Countrie) of her car. Strangely, the name on the passport does not match the name of the woman she's already given him, though the photo's the same. A dog barks. Its a drug sniffing German Sheppard. It's sniffing the heel of Katya's boot. At the officer's request, Katya removes her boots. The officer discovers, hidden in a false heel, a baggie of a suspicious white powder. Katya explains with typical Russian panache that it's just the starter yeast of the favorite sourdough bread of her babushka's babushka that she keeps for good luck in the heel of her boot. Like the superstition Russians have of taking your shoes off before you go into an apartment or house. Or sitting and thinking a moment before you go out.

But the officer has not heard of this particular Russian superstition.

So why is she in prison being strip searched? Now you know.

I have screencapped other scenes from this series which may be of interest, but are off topic for this thread. I will post them on the thread

Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Last edited:
From the 2014 Australian movie, "Convict." Available on IMDB TV.

Ray, an Australian war veteran, is convicted of manslaughter for defending his fiance, and is sent to Parammatta Prison. He runs into serious conflict with the sadistic prison warden, who is making Ray's life a living hell. Kelly (Mollie Rose Heywood) Rays fiance, visits Ray in prison, but as the conflict between the Warden and Ray escalates, the Warden decides to intimidate Ray further by humiliating Kelly. He insists on a strip search of her at her next visit. In order to see Ray, she complies. Of course, male officers strip searching a female visitor would be contrary to protocol. The warden and the guard both know this. But she doesn't. I say fair dinkum!

Unfortunately it's not a complete strip search. We don't get so see Kelly's naughty bits. The camera protects her modesty, typical in such mainstream scenes. the Warden has her remove her bra and raise her arms, but the camera moves in for a close up of her face as she does so. The warden siddles up close and whispers to her, telling her that she smells good and asking if she's hiding anything in her panties? She shakes her head adamantly, almost too fearful to speak. She whispers "no."

Dude, there's only one way to find out! But he lets it go at that. We don't even get to see her butt.

Still, an erotic scene for me. Kelly is a nice, decent young woman, dressed conservatively for her visit, and then forced to remove her clothes, and is intimidated and humiliated. Good stuff.

convict 2014 millie4.pngconvict__2016__by_clausxx_dekbgj5-fullview.jpgconvict__2017__by_clausxx_dekbgje-fullview.jpgconvict__2022__by_clausxx_dekbgka-fullview.jpgconvict__2024__by_clausxx_dekbgko-fullview.jpgconvict__2028__by_clausxx_dekbgln-fullview.jpgconvict__2019__by_clausxx_dekbgjq-fullview.jpgconvict__2031__by_clausxx_dekbgm5-fullview.jpgconvict__2033__by_clausxx_dekbgms-fullview.jpgconvict__2035__by_clausxx_dekbgnd-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
From the 2004 British TV series Island At War (s1e5.) One of the British Channel Islands has been invaded and occupied by Germans during the WWII. Zelda Kay (Louisa Clein) strips and presumably has sex with a German officer who is attracted to her and insists on forming a relationship.

Though not strictly a strip search, and probably off topic, there is an element of psychological pressure here. The officer tells her he has risked his life for her, and he deserves something in return. He tells her to strip. When she's naked he says to her "I never would have known you were Jewish." I detect the merest hint of alarm in her expression.

He stands and removes his belt. Is that so he can take off his clothes, or perhaps so he can use it to indulge in a little foreplay?

island at war12.pngisland at war14.pngisland at war15.pngisland at war6.pngisland at war7.pngisland at war8.pngisland at war10.pngisland at war16.pngisland at war11.png

He knew she was Jewish before he made her strip. As a Nazi he has a racist mentality about what Jewish women look like, but this naturally blonde woman didn't fit that image.

So again, let's not make circumcision and brisket jokes. It's racist AF
On a website that includes thinly veiled misogyny, pedophilia, and racism, you think a brisket joke is anti-Semitic?!? Try listening to Jewish comedians over the last 50+ years, or, if you don't have the time, just watch an episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (on Amazon Prime). Using satire and poking fun at aspects of a particular culture is not racist. It's humor. But then, maybe you just don't get it. :doh:

Being Jewish myself, I felt I could take the liberty of making a rather tame joke. The joke also references female circumcision, which is also not funny and is actually practiced even today in some places.

In truth, there were actual comedians in concentration camps, telling jokes.

As Rob Reiner says in the film: "The Holocaust itself is not funny. There is nothing funny about it. But survival, what it takes to survive, there can be humor in that."

On a website that includes thinly veiled misogyny, pedophilia, and racism, you think a brisket joke is anti-Semitic?!? Try listening to Jewish comedians over the last 50+ years, or, if you don't have the time, just watch an episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (on Amazon Prime). Using satire and poking fun at aspects of a particular culture is not racist. It's humor. But then, maybe you just don't get it. :doh:
I'm a little uncomfortable with the "pedophilia" reference there, even if you think it's thinly veiled. I also prefer to believe that most people here are indulging in fantasy, and come here because we can do so in a non-judgemental atmosphere, and that there is a distinct difference between our personas and attitudes on CF compared to real life. It's that old fantasy/reality dichotomy, that some people just don't seem to get, or apply it with surgical selectivity.

I agree with your main point, Poem. I don't really understand why someone would come on a site like this, that deals overwhelmingly in the fantasy abuse, rape, torture and subjugation of women and find moral outrage in what to me are two inoffensive and mildly humorous Jewish cultural references, especially as the jokes have as much to do with the woman being female as being Jewish.

JacksonSG1, have you heard the old joke about the blind man who walks into a fish market? "Good Morning, Ladies!" he says.

Do you find that joke offensive and sexist? Of course it is. But the mere fact that you're here suggests that you're not outraged by it. Maybe you even find it humorous. I think that's what Poem is suggesting. Perhaps rather than smelling of fish, her pussy smells of brisket. How else could he have known she was Jewish??? Well of course, because he already saw her paperwork or whatever. But that's not the joke!

Why would that idea be humorous in one joke, but racist in the other?

That's not a rhetorical question by the way, I'm really curious.

I'm a little uncomfortable with the "pedophilia" reference there, even if you think it's thinly veiled. I also prefer to believe that most people here are indulging in fantasy, and come here because we can do so in a non-judgemental atmosphere, and that there is a distinct difference between our personas and attitudes on CF compared to real life. It's that old fantasy/reality dichotomy, that some people just don't seem to get, or apply it with surgical selectivity.

I agree with your main point, Poem. I don't really understand why someone would come on a site like this, that deals overwhelmingly in the fantasy abuse, rape, torture and subjugation of women and find moral outrage in what to me are two inoffensive and mildly humorous Jewish cultural references, especially as the jokes have as much to do with the woman being female as being Jewish.

JacksonSG1, have you heard the old joke about the blind man who walks into a fish market? "Good Morning, Ladies!" he says.

Do you find that joke offensive and sexist? Of course it is. But the mere fact that you're here suggests that you're not outraged by it. Maybe you even find it humorous. I think that's what Poem is suggesting. Perhaps rather than smelling of fish, her pussy smells of brisket. How else could he have known she was Jewish??? Well of course, because he already saw her paperwork or whatever. But that's not the joke!

Why would that idea be humorous in one joke, but racist in the other?

That's not a rhetorical question by the way, I'm really curious.
Thanks, JS, for your overall agreement and support. I'm not judging anyone (even those with pedophilia leanings); I'm just pointing out that this site is a veritable playground of aberrant behaviors. And the kind of joke that's told in polite society seems pretty tame by comparison.
BTW, the pedophilia I'm referencing can be seen in any of the threads that deal with older adults having various relations with young girls. I'm sure you've seen the pics. And there's always the disclaimer: "All models over the age of 18." Well, you can say the sun is blue, but the visual evidence is contrary. And it's obvious that the thrill here is watching young, nubile girls being handled by older men and women. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, . . . .

[..] this site is a veritable playground of aberrant behaviors.

Hmm, depends what 'abberant' is ... If expressed in a strictly biological way (like unlikeliness to produce offsprings and perpetuate the specie) then being gay is even more abberant than being sadistic/maso as the latter has a relative good chance of doing just that.

If you think of it morally, then you have to remember that morality is more elastic through time than a condom.

If you see it (as I do) as a cathartic instrument, that allow some harmless steam venting that otherwise would push some of us (decidedly a few) into real world actions that would be traumatic to the society at large, then I think having an abberant behaviour in places like this one is actually a good thing.

As for 'thin veiled' pedo, I don't care as long as it's constrained in the virtual realm. The reason why is stated above.

Censoring any sort of humour (lame or not) is what gave us cancel culture. People (not you) shouldn't be humourless dorks and impose their grim, sad atitude onto other, no matter how distasteful they think others are joking. I have a large middle finger ready to uncoil for anyone who would suggest me to sanitize my discourse (someone admonished me in private couple of days ago about a joke I made with political implication because it might offended some ethnic group. Luckily he was polite and the finger is still coiled).

Last edited:
I'm not judging anyone (even those with pedophilia leanings
As for 'thin veiled' pedo, I don't care as long as it's constrained in the virtual realm
You're right. We'll never know how many people do not act out such fantasies due either to fear of the law or simply because they have no desire to harm a minor in reality. Then I don't see any difference between their fantasies, or anyone else's, and mine. My level of "comfort" with their fantasies is irrelevant.
morality is more elastic through time than a condom
Lol. So does that mean that Dr. Who doesn't need to buy a new condom whenever he visits another time, or that he does? I've always wondered.

Thanks, JS, for your overall agreement and support. I'm not judging anyone (even those with pedophilia leanings); I'm just pointing out that this site is a veritable playground of aberrant behaviors. And the kind of joke that's told in polite society seems pretty tame by comparison.
BTW, the pedophilia I'm referencing can be seen in any of the threads that deal with older adults having various relations with young girls. I'm sure you've seen the pics. And there's always the disclaimer: "All models over the age of 18." Well, you can say the sun is blue, but the visual evidence is contrary. And it's obvious that the thrill here is watching young, nubile girls being handled by older men and women. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, . . . .
I agree with your general point, Poem, but I feel a bit uneasy with the 'paedophilia' reference too, for 'just under age'. Eighteen is a legal boundary, but using the weighty p-word for fancying just under legal age (but bodily fully developed) women, that's too far fetched to my opinion, and only supports a kind of moralist zealots being annoyed by anything that does not fit in their narrow mind, and wanting to have it eradicated from the people's minds. Including everything we do here legally on CF.

I agree with your general point, Poem, but I feel a bit uneasy with the 'paedophilia' reference too, for 'just under age'. Eighteen is a legal boundary, but using the weighty p-word for fancying just under legal age (but bodily fully developed) women, that's too far fetched to my opinion, and only supports a kind of moralist zealots being annoyed by anything that does not fit in their narrow mind, and wanting to have it eradicated from the people's minds. Including everything we do here legally on CF.
I see your point, Lox, but I also know that many of us find ways to rationalize our subterranean impulses. I'm sure that none of us would like to see our own 16-18 year-old daughters naked and spanked by some drooling sexagenarian. I know most folks on CF disagree with me on these points, but how many of us are willing to go public, are willing to unmask and say who we are in RL? And doesn't that inclination point to the aberrant nature of the whole deal here? To say that morality is "elastic" as doe1971 claims, is to fall into the easy trap of situational ethics in extremis, where judgement is reserved if it's too inconvenient to face. And I'm not saying that doe1971 doesn't have a good point in his psychological argument (that fantasy can substitute for more harmful actions). But it doesn't mean the fantasy is in the realm of socially acceptable behavior.

BTW, I'm very happy that folks are engaging me in this discussion. I think it's kind of the elephant in the CF room that no one wants to face. But I think we're all better for confronting it, notwithstanding our differences of opinion. And I respect all opinions here; CFers are very intelligent and eloquent in their opinions.

Back
Top Bottom