Strip Search

Go to CruxDreams.com

Jon Smithie

Tribune
Lately the old classic prison strip search has been really pushing my erotic buttons. I've hesitated posting my thoughts and pics about it because it seems like pretty weak beer compared to the wonderfully appalling crucifixions, impalements, whippings, etc., etc. that we all know and love on this site. I say "weak beer" because I'm talking about a professionally administered and thorough strip search that would conform to an official prison policy. Which means that the Corrections Officer doing the search will be of the same sex as the prisoner, will take the prisoner to a private area, out of view of other prisoners to do the search, will not verbally or physically harrass or assault the prisoner (i.e. no calling her "fuck meat," no groping of her breasts and ass, no "cavity search" with an enormous dildo, etc, etc.) And will do all in her power to respect the humanity and dignity of the prisoner (lol, even I can't write that seriously) consistent with the discipline and efficiency necessary to do a distasteful but necessary task.

What I find erotic is the idea of a young, attractive woman, perhaps naive, perhaps even innocent, caught in the toils of a soul crushing machine called a Correctional Facility. And who must now, at the impatient insistence of an imposing and utterly unsympathetic Corrections Officer, strip herself completely naked, and expose every orifice on her body, on command, to this representative of the repressive authority she has been condemned to live under.

Confused and frightened, she sets down the neatly folded pile of prison clothing she's just been issued where the CO indicates. Nervously she crosses her arms in front of her, and looks up at the severe CO, dreading what she knows will be her next order.

"Strip!" the officer says. "Everything!"

This is what got me started. I was browsing on the ENF/CMNF (Embarrassed Naked Female/Clothed Male, Naked Female) website and came across the strip search scene from the movie "Ma Fille Est Innocente."

These pics are from that movie which, for those of you who don't have a fluent command of French, means "My Filly Is Innocent." The title makes no sense because the movie actually has nothing whatsoever to do with a young, female horse. But hey, those crazy French and their language, am I right? No, the movie is about a woman who has brought her young, attractive daughter to the island of Bali for a vacation. Juliette, the daughter (Josephine Serre), meets a young Frenchman and things start getting romantic. They're waiting to go on a boat ride when the police come aboard with a drug sniffing dog. Juliette's new friend abruptly excuses himself and leaves her holding his pack. He promises he'll be right back, but disappears as the dog indicates that there's a little something something in the bag Juliette's been left holding. Of course the boyfriend is, completely unbeknownst to Juliette, a ruthless drug trafficker, and the bag is full of product. She is arrested and taken to prison where she is strip searched.

josephine serre-ma fille (8).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (7).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (6).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (10).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (5).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (3).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (2).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (1).jpgjosephine serre-ma fille (4).jpg

I love the expression on the Correction Officer's face. You know she would just as soon take a rattan cane and skin the ass of this red headed white woman as look at her. And in my fantasy, that's exactly what she gets to do.

Last edited:
Lately the old classic prison strip search has been really pushing my erotic buttons. I've hesitated posting my thoughts and pics about it because it seems like pretty weak beer compared to the wonderfully appalling crucifixions, impalements, whippings, etc., etc. that we all know and love on this site. I say "weak beer" because I'm talking about a professionally administered and thorough strip search that would conform to an official prison policy. Which means that the Corrections Officer doing the search will be of the same sex as the prisoner, will take the prisoner to a private area, out of view of other prisoners to do the search, will not verbally or physically harrass or assault the prisoner (i.e. no calling her "fuck meat," no groping of her breasts and ass, no "cavity search" with an enormous dildo, etc, etc.) And will do all in her power to respect the humanity and dignity of the prisoner (lol, even I can't write that seriously) consistent with the discipline and efficiency necessary to do a distasteful but necessary task.

What I find erotic is the idea of a young, attractive woman, perhaps naive, perhaps even innocent, caught in the toils of a soul crushing machine called a Correctional Facility. And who must now, at the impatient insistence of an imposing and utterly unsympathetic Corrections Officer, strip herself completely naked, and expose every orifice on her body, on command, to this representative of the repressive authority she has been condemned to live under.

Confused and frightened, she sets down the neatly folded pile of prison clothing she's just been issued where the CO indicates. Nervously she crosses her arms in front of her, and looks up at the severe CO, dreading what she knows will be her next order.

"Strip!" the officer says. "Everything!"

This is what got me started. I was browsing on the ENF/CMNF (Embarrassed Naked Female/Clothed Male, Naked Female) website and came across the strip search scene from the movie "Ma Fille Est Innocente."

These pics are from that movie which, for those of you who don't have a fluent command of French, means "My Filly Is Innocent." The title makes no sense because the movie actually has nothing whatsoever to do with a young, female horse. But hey, those crazy French and their language, am I right? No, the movie is about a woman who has brought her young, attractive daughter to the island of Bali for a vacation. Juliette, the daughter (Josephine Serre), meets a young Frenchman and things start getting romantic. They're waiting to go on a boat ride when the police come aboard with a drug sniffing dog. Juliette's new friend abruptly excuses himself and leaves her holding his pack. He promises he'll be right back, but disappears as the dog indicates that there's a little something something in the bag Juliette's been left holding. Of course the boyfriend is, completely unbeknownst to Juliette, a ruthless drug trafficker, and the bag is full of product. She is arrested and taken to prison where she is strip searched.

View attachment 576492View attachment 576491View attachment 576490View attachment 576493View attachment 576489View attachment 576487View attachment 576486View attachment 576485View attachment 576488

I love the expression on the Correction Officer's face. You know she would just as soon take a rattan cane and skin the ass of this red headed white woman as look at her. And in my fantasy, that's exactly what she gets to do.
...and then what happens???

The scene is very hot, even without an obvious cavity search, But, it's funny, Jon. In Barb's and my Zilawe story, your first comment was that Meghan Shanahan was "plain". Yet, at least in my opinion, she bears (and bares) a distinct resemblance to Josephine Serre. For comparison, a few pics406_1000.jpg321_1000.jpg326_1000.jpg

By the way, there is a Strip Search group on Yahoo with a great many stories where not much beyond the search happens. When those are well done, they can be quite erotic, IMO.

Last edited:
BTW, referring to the a
The scene is very hot, even without an obvious cavity search, But, it's funny, Jon. In Barb's and my Zilawe story, your first comment was that Meghan Shanahan was "plain". Yet, at least in my opinion, she bears (and bares) a distinct resemblance to Josephine Serre. For comparison, a few picsView attachment 576494View attachment 576495View attachment 576496
Lol. I guess I shouldn't have said "plain," that's pretty judgey. If Meghan is your idea of a knockout, then go with god. And I can see the resemblance--they both have curly red hair.

By the way, does anyone out there know where I could download, or stream, or whatever it is you have to do to watch a movie, Ma Fille Est Innocente? I would love to actually watch the movie. There were streaming sites that supposedly had it (for free!!!--yeah, right) but reviews of those sites warned that they were all scams.

These are screen caps from the Spanish series "Vis a Vis," which, with internationally incredible good fortune, was re-titled as "Locked Up" for the U.S. market and is available on Amazon.

The main protagonist is Macarena Ferreiro (Maggie Civantos.) She has been charged with embezzling funds. Of course, she was doing it at the behest of her lover, so, it's not like she's a criminal or anything. I love her embarrassment and humiliation, the desperation with which she tries to protect her modesty. Unfortunately, she has fake boobs, for which I have to deduct at least two points.

Attachments

• maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (4).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (4).JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,463
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (5).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (5).JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,363
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (8).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (8).JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,297
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (7).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (7).JPG
    157 KB · Views: 1,295
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (9).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (9).JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,312
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (10).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (10).JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,429
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (11).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (11).JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,425
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (12).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (12).JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,324
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (13).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (13).JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,273
  • maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (14).JPG
    maggie civantos-vis a vis (locked up) (14).JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,328
This is another strip search, later in the season. Macarena and some other prisoners escaped, but have been recaptured. By now, Macarena is an old hand at these strip searches, but a new inmate, Bambi (Olivia Delcan) is even more shy than Macarena was. And she has natural breasts.
olivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (1).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (3).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (7).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (2).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (4).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (5).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (6).JPGolivia delcan-vis a vis (locked up) (8).JPG

I suppose I should describe what a thorough strip search entails. First, of course, the inmate strips naked (there is some variation--in some countries the inmate is never completely naked, stripping off first the upper clothing, then redressing, then removing the lower clothing. But of course I much prefer the prisoner to be completely naked, and that is the standard operating procedure, I think, in the U.S.). The prisoner hands the clothing to the Corrections officer, who inspects it for contraband. The prisoner is then told to bend forward, and run her fingers through her hair and over her scalp. She straightens up and pulls the flap of one ear forward, so the CO can see she's not hiding contraband behind her ear, and then turns her head to the side and does the same with the other ear. The prisoner then leans her head back and opens her mouth wide so the CO can see her oral cavity. The prisoner either runs a finger between her lips and gums, or flips her upper and then lower lips up so the CO can see she doesn't have anything there. The CO may tell her to move her head side to side and move her tongue around with her mouth wide so the CO can confirm she's not hiding anything in her oral cavity. The prisoner lifts her arms straight out to the side so the CO can inspect her armpits. If the prisoner has large breasts she will be told to lift them, and then she is told to turn around. She lifts one foot so the CO can see the sole, and wiggles her toes, then the other foot. Then she bends over and spreads her butt cheeks so the CO can inspect her anal cavity. BTW the CO is not supposed to do an invasive cavity check. If that is called for then SOP would be that an M.D. would perform it. The prisoner is told to squat while spreading her butt cheeks and cough hard. This is supposed to expel any contraband concealed there. Finally the prisoner is told to sit in a chair, or squat, or put one leg up on a chair or toilet seat or something, or simply stand facing the CO and spread her labia so the CO can inspect her vaginal cavity. This "labia lift" is controversial, and the ACLU is active in trying to have it banned as part of the strip search routine. I think in most places it's already not part of the routine.

That's a pretty standard routine, and inmates in a correctional facility get used to doing the dance. Piper Kerman, author of "Orange Is The New Black: My Year In A Women's Prison" writes that she was strip searched hundreds of times during her 13 months in prisons. (She was in three different facilities, but spent the majority of it in a minimum security prison in Danbury CT. The TV series of the same name is very loosely, as in Very Loosely based on her account. I'll have screen caps of Piper Chapman's ( the character based on Piper Kerman) strip search below.

Inmates are strip searched after visitations, and when returning from work, if the work is off the yard. Or whenever a CO thinks it's necessary. A same gender CO is supposed to do the search, but opposite gender CO's may do the search, if they think it's called for. In any case, just because a female CO is strip searching a female inmate, it doesn't mean that male CO's can't observe. Contraband smuggling, particularly of drugs and weapons can have an obvious impact on the safety and security of staff and inmates. How effective strip searches are in interdicting that I can't say.

By all accounts the procedure is demeaning, humiliating, even dehumanizing. But apparently inmates get used to it, or at least resigned to it. However there are inmates who refuse visitation because they find the inevitable strip search afterwards to be so humiliating.

The following screen caps are from the Italian TV series "Romanzo Criminale." Daniela Virgilio is a prostitute in the series, and obviously has come to the attention of the police. She has certainly come to my attention.daniela virgilio 1.jpgdaniela virgilio2.JPG

And Emmanuelle Beart, in "Les Enfants Du Desordre"emmanuelle beart=Les enfants du desordre (3).JPGemmanuelle beart=Les enfants du desordre (4).JPGemmanuelle beart=Les enfants du desordre (1).JPGemmanuelle beart=Les enfants du desordre (2).JPG

more later.

Attachments

• daniela virgilio3.JPG
    daniela virgilio3.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,419
One of my fantasies that I've not turned into a story involves me being summoned to report for a punishment whipping
at a certain place and time. It turns out that I'm not the only one, there are three others - all men!
When we're taken into the changing room, we're all ordered to strip.
I'm shocked and embarrassed of course - but what strikes me is that the men are much more so,
at having to undress in the presence of a woman.
That's just how I imagine it, I don't know whether I'm right, it's just my hunch - comments?

One of my fantasies that I've not turned into a story involves me being summoned to report for a punishment whipping
at a certain place and time. It turns out that I'm not the only one, there are three others - all men!
I'm shocked and embarrassed of course - but what strikes me is that the men are much more so,
That's just how I imagine it, I don't know whether I'm right, it's just my hunch - comments?

I don't know how one would judge levels of embarrassment by others vs oneself. Men, of course, have their equipment on display and might be embarrassed by having an erection or perhaps by NOT having one, whereas, with you, we would have to guess whether you were aroused or not. Also, each man would have to wonder whether he was more or less attractive than the other two, while you would certainly be the best looking woman in that room. Of course, Eul, you would be that even if there were a dozen women there, right?:D

I think I'll stop now...:rolleyes:

I think your hunch is correct. I remember a female psychology professor, whose class I was in, made the comment that a man would tend to be more intimidated and embarrassed about being nude in a coercive situation than would a woman. Hmm. Actually I don't remember if it was specific to a coercive situation, maybe just in a group of strangers. It struck me because it seemed so counterintuitive. I also seem to recall some character, probably in a spy movie, or a book, giving the advice that before a coercive interrogation, you forcibly strip the man, but force the woman to remove her own clothing. To me, that makes psychological sense.

I like your fantasy idea. I hope you write it.

you forcibly strip the man, but force the woman to remove her own clothing. To me, that makes psychological sense.
Yes, that's been mentioned before on the Forums, I think it does make sense for both sexes.

This is Fiona Gallagher (Emmy Rossum) being strip searched in an episode of the series "Shameless." She has been arrested for child endangerment. Her toddler brother got into her cocaine while she was partying instead of watching him and O.D.'d. He's taken to intensive care, she's taken to jail. (He survives, by the way, with no apparent neurolgoical damage. And she gets probation. Whew!) Fiona is clearly in emotional distress, both from the guilt at what's happened to her brother, and the humiliation of the strip search. Interestingly, in an interview, Emmy Rossum said that she really was completely naked during the scene, no mirkin, no nothing, and really did feel demeaned and dehumanized. She nearly had a panic attack.

Unfortunately, as is typical of movie strip searches, the director resorts to quick cuts and close ups so we never actually get to see Fiona naked. It seems odd to me. It's not like we haven't seen Fiona (mostly) naked before. She is not a shy girl, and is quite sexually active. Anyhoo, you can accuse me of special pleading here, because, yeah, I'm a perv and I would like to see a movie strip search where you get to see the prisoner completely naked, but I think a full and unabashed look at the prisoner makes dramatic sense as well. Why must the camera protect the dignity and modesty of the character when the situation she is in is the very antithesis of dignity and modesty? Isn't that the point?

Emmy Rossum-shameless-iron city (2).JPGEmmy Rossum-shameless-iron city (4).JPGEmmy Rossum-shameless-iron city (3).JPGEmmy Rossum-shameless-iron city (1).JPGEmmy Rossum-shameless-iron city (5).JPG

Bea Smith (Danielle Cormack) submitting to a post-visitation strip search in the TV series "Wentworth"
She is initially searched by the deputy warden, but out in the yard, the warden checks her oral cavity again. Turns out that Bea's visitor passed some contraband to her while kissing her, and the warden suspects it. Bea has to swallow it, and then run to the toilet to throw it up. She's caught, and the warden reams out the deputy for not doing a thorough enough search.

wentworth1.JPGwentworth2.JPGwentworth3.JPGwentworth4.JPG

The following screen caps are from a German movie called "West." I don't know much about it except that it's set in the 1970's and Nelly Senff (Jordis Triebel), an East German woman, emigrates to West Germany. Her boyfriend, who died in an auto accident in the West, is suspected of being a spy, so I guess that has something to do with why she's being strip searched?

jordis triebel-west (1).JPGjordis triebel-west (2).JPGjordis triebel-west (3).JPGjordis triebel-west (4).JPGjordis triebel-west (5).JPGjordis triebel-west (6).JPGjordis triebel-west (7).JPGjordis triebel-west (8).JPG

They forcibly remove the ring (engagement ring?) from her finger jordis triebel-west (9).JPG

But incredibly, don't remove the shiv in her hair. jordis triebel-west (10).JPG

The following screen caps are from a German movie called "West." I don't know much about it except that it's set in the 1970's and Nelly Senff (Jordis Triebel), an East German woman, emigrates to West Germany. Her boyfriend, who died in an auto accident in the West, is suspected of being a spy, so I guess that has something to do with why she's being strip searched?

View attachment 576835View attachment 576836View attachment 576837View attachment 576838View attachment 576839View attachment 576840View attachment 576841View attachment 576842

They forcibly remove the ring (engagement ring?) from her finger View attachment 576843

But incredibly, don't remove the shiv in her hair. View attachment 576844
I must say that wallpaper is a bit odd. Normally these scenes have concrete walls with peeling paint. :D

Back
Top Bottom