Strip-searched. A BDSM illustrated story by montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
M

montycrusto

Part one.

Scan_20161024.jpg

Quite what had possessed Gemma to take part in the protest march, she could no longer really remember - her friend Natalie had talked her into it, probably; she was always talking Gemma into things. The police in heavy riot gear had headed them off and split the march into two, diverting one part into a side street and keeping them "kettled" there; Natalie had somehow got into the other group, so Gemma didn't know any of the people she was with.

They had been cooped up in this side-street for an hour now, and the crowd was getting impatient; Gemma wasn't the only one who needed the loo, but the police were letting nobody leave. The protesters surged and heaved forward, and she found herself pushed unwillingly to the front, where a couple of burly riot policemen stared at her coldly.

"Move back!" one of the riot-cops shouted.

"I can't, they're pushing me!" Gemma shouted back.

"Move back, or you'll be arrested," one of the officers snarled, as the other seized hold of her placard, which said "End Police Brutality".

"You little bitch," he growled, "I'll show you police brutality..."

to be continued...

Part one.

View attachment 564294

Quite what had possessed Gemma to take part in the protest march, she could no longer really remember - her friend Natalie had talked her into it, probably; she was always talking Gemma into things. The police in heavy riot gear had headed them off and split the march into two, diverting one part into a side street and keeping them "kettled" there; Natalie had somehow got into the other group, so Gemma didn't know any of the people she was with.

They had been cooped up in this side-street for an hour now, and the crowd was getting impatient; Gemma wasn't the only one who needed the loo, but the police were letting nobody leave. The protesters surged and heaved forward, and she found herself pushed unwillingly to the front, where a couple of burly riot policemen stared at her coldly.

"Move back!" one of the riot-cops shouted.

"I can't, they're pushing me!" Gemma shouted back.

"Move back, or you'll be arrested," one of the officers snarled, as the other seized hold of her placard, which said "End Police Brutality".

"You little bitch," he growled, "I'll show you police brutality..."

to be continued...
I believe you've posted this at DeviantArt, haven't you?

Once they bring her in for questioning, I'll take over. We'll need to get to the bottom of this (and check out her bottom, of course). Oh, Moore, thanks for the offer of help, but I think I can handle this one myself-Stan

Indeed, we had great fun with Gemma on DeviantArt.
(Come to think of it, I think I'm still tied up naked to a chair in one of Monty's dungeons,
been there some months, but I don't think that was as Gemma :D )

I'm happy, to reading and see illustrations again from you, Monty!
good to see you too madi
I believe you've posted this at DeviantArt, haven't you?
Yes. It's a long-running series and is still going.
I'm still tied up naked to a chair in one of Monty's dungeons, been there some months
bloody hell are you still down there?? That was nearly two years ago...:eek:

Part 2. (author's note; the illustrations look far better if viewed "expanded".. otherwise CF's compression software turns my fine ink cross-hatching into mush)

Scan_20161025.jpg

Within moments Gemma found herself hauled out of the crowd, bent over and held in a painful headlock. Her placard had been wrenched from her grasp and broken, and her handbag had been thrown to the ground, so that its contents spilled out on to the road. The officer who held her head tightly under his brawny arm stirred through the items with his foot, growling, "Let's see what terrorist whores like you are carrying in your handbags these days."

Gemma, appalled and very frightened, tried to tell him that she wasn't a terrorist, but all she managed was a gasp, as he tightened his grip around her throat, cutting off her air supply for a moment. She squirmed, feebly.

"Calm down, fucking little terrorist bitch! I don't want to hear a word from you until you've been searched, got it?" He waved his baton in front of her terrified face.

Bent double and half-strangled, Gemma was in no position to resist as another policeman pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her wrists together. She began to tremble as he lifted her skirt and ran his gloved hands over her bottom and inner thighs, taking the opportunity to squeeze her pussy through the thin fabric of her knickers. "Oh yes, you've picked a nice one, here," she heard the man say, behind her.

She stiffened as something cold and hard was inserted between her skin and the waistband of her knickers - the policeman used his baton to pull down her panties until they hung between her knees. She whimpered as he resumed his search of her intimate body, but apart from the rattle of steel as her hands twitched uselessly in their handcuffs, she could offer no resistance whatsoever.

to be continued...

She stiffened as something cold and hard was inserted between her skin and the waistband of her knickers - the policeman used his baton to pull down her panties until they hung between her knees.

So, that's why they carry those batons .... :confused:

Part 3.

Scan_20161102.jpg (for best results, expand image in new tab)

"Nothing down here. Let's search the upstairs," said the policeman who had pulled down Gemma's knickers and lewdly fingered her sex. The other man released Gemma's neck from his armpit; she barely had time to draw breath before he turned her around, grabbed the chain linking her handcuffs and hauled it up into the air, causing her to cry out with pain and bend forward again, so that her arms would not be ripped out of their sockets. He parted her elbows and thrust his helmeted head between them. When he stood up straight, Gemma was hanging painfully by her arms, twisted up behind her, over the policeman's shoulders. Her feet did not quite reach the ground; the only thing that took any of the strain off her twisted arms was the fact that the officer who held her had placed his hand under her bottom, and was busy working his fingers deeper and deeper into her pussy. She squirmed uselessly, her protests smothered by the officer's other hand, which he clamped firmly over her mouth.

"Now then, young lady," he growled in mock-politeness, "are you going to be a good little terrorist and let us search you for incriminating evidence? You're in enough trouble already, don't make me add resisting arrest to your charge sheet. If there's any kicking, you'll be charged with assaulting a police officer as well... not that you can do very much while your knickers are caught round your ankles." He laughed as his fingers continued to plunder her vagina, and she struggled to breathe with her face half covered by his meaty hand that pulled her head back on to his shoulder.

The other policeman approached, and placed his fingers firmly into the neck-line of Gemma's t-shirt; with one swift movement he tore the garment clean off, revealing her smallish breasts in their sports bra. "Well well, " he said, grinning lasciviously, "so you ARE hiding something up here! Let's give your anarchist buddies over there a good look, shall we?"

to be continued...

Part 4.

Scan_20161107.jpg (expand in new tab for best results)

Gemma stared at the policeman in horror as he grabbed her ankles, still caught up in her knickers, and lifted them up over his head. He parted her knees and pulled her calves down on either side of his head until her heels rested on his shoulders, with her crumpled panties hooked round the back of his neck. The new position twisted Gemma's arms even more, but she was helpless to do anything but groan, her eyes pleading for mercy but finding none in the hard faces of the coppers.

The other one, on whose shoulders her arms were resting, removed his hands from her cunt and mouth respectively, and began pulling at her sports bra, clearly intent on exposing her breasts to view.

Her mouth free, Gemma began to speak. "Please, you can't... I haven't done anything! Oh God..."

"Shut it, anarchist slut. Save your breath. You'll be questioned later - at length - when we get you back to base."

At that moment, the fabric of her bra parted with a loud tearing sound, and she felt cold air on her breasts.

"Fuck me, that's a dainty little pair of tits - for a terrorist!" The other policeman laughed, and turned to the crowd of protesters, visible just beyond his black-clad colleagues. "Are you seeing this, anarchist cunts?" he shouted, "This little bitch of yours says she hasn't done anything!"

"Let her go," "Leave her alone!" shouted one or two of the protesters. Gemma heard another voice in the crowd saying "Oh my God, what are they doing to her..?"

The officer facing her hooked his fingers firmly into the waistband of her skirt and pulled her towards him; with a shock she felt something poking into her flesh.. was it his baton...? She writhed and twisted, unable to pull free. "Please..." she began again.

She realized what was happening an instant before his erect cock penetrated her vagina, and he began calmly raping her, using his grip on her skirt waistband, while the other policeman grabbed one of her breasts in each hand, mauling and squeezing them. For several moments, she was stunned into silence by this violation. Raped, in public, in broad daylight, by policemen! She struggled uselessly in their grip. "No, don't," she cried, desperately, "No, let me go,..."

"'Fraid not, bitch", said the copper, between thrusts, "You're fucking nicked, aintcha?... The only right you got ... is the right ... to remain ... fucking silent!"

to be continued..

(author's note: all characters are fictional consenting adults, who are despite any appearance to the contrary willing participants in the imaginary events portrayed)

Part 5.

Scan_20161109.jpg (expand in new tab to view)

Gemma was stunned into silence as she was raped, but when the policeman stiffened, and with a loud grunt, shot his load deep into her vagina, she uttered a high keening noise, like an animal in pain. A few shouts went up from the watching protesters, now far more interested in her plight than in their demonstration. She heard a few lewd cheers, and claps. It seemed the mood of the crowd was altering.

The cop pulled out of her, ripping off her skirt and wiping himself clean with it. The other officer lifted her off his shoulders and dumped her on the ground, removing her shoes and tattered knickers, so that she was utterly naked. She stood barefoot on the cold cobbles, trembling in shock, unable to cover her nakedness since her wrists were still handcuffed behind her back. The cop's seed leaked slowly down her thigh. She looked at her rapist in disbelief as he re-arranged his clothing and threw the soiled rag of her skirt to the ground. He picked up her purse and leafed through it.

"So, it's 'Gemma' is it? At least, that's your cover story. Wonder what your real name is..." She shook her head, not trusting herself to speak. "We'll get it out of you, when we get you back to the interrogation cells. I can't fucking wait, nice tight little terrorist cunt like you... but first, let's see if any of your anarchist boyfriends will confirm your identity."

The other officer clamped a heavy hand round the back of her neck and propelled her towards the line of policemen and the restive crowd beyond; Gemma tried to twist out of his grasp but he just grabbed her elbow with his other hand and hissed "Stop resisting, you little bitch, I can make things so much fucking worse for you if you don't co-operate". He pushed her forward through the line of policemen and then between two steel crowd barriers; the other copper who had assaulted her accompanied them, and the three of them faced the protesters, many of whom were filming the scene on their phones.

"Any of you fuckers know this little piece of shit? Anyone?" Gemma hung her head in shame as the brutal cop pushed her forward; she was being paraded, naked and handcuffed, in public, her rapists's semen still trickling down her bare legs, and she knew that no-one in that crowd knew her name. Even they seemed stunned into near silence, though they went on filming and taking photographs of her.

"Head up; show them your fucking face," said the cop whose fingers were wrapped tightly round her neck, and he brutally pulled her head back by her hair, so she was forced to look into the shocked but curious faces of the protesters; she closed her eyes, humiliated beyond measure, and tried not to cry.

to be continued...

please note: all characters are fictional consenting adults, and willing participants in the imaginary events portrayed, despite any appearance to the contrary.

Part 6.

Scan_20161213.jpg (expand in new tab to view)

The crowd shuffled and murmured uneasily, both aroused and repelled by the policemen's cruelty and Gemma's degradation. They kept their mobiles raised, recording the scene, as the taller of the two officers dangled the naked girl in front of them like a puppet, holding her up with one hand grasping her hair, the other tightly round her throat. The shorter officer spoke again.

"Right, you anarchist fucks. Since you came here for a demonstration, we are going to fucking give you one. A demonstration of police work. Maybe you'll appreciate what we have to do, to keep you scumbags safe in your beds!"

He produced a pair of latex surgical gloves from a pouch at his belt, and said to his colleague, "Right, mate, bend the bitch over, let's finish searching her." The officer kept hold of Gemma's hair while he pulled one of the steel crowd barriers over, spun her round, and bent her forward over the top rail. His free hand grabbed the chain between her handcuffs and, for good measure, he pressed his armoured knee into her back, between her shoulder blades, preventing her from struggling upright. Winded by the cold steel bar pressing into her belly, Gemma could barely protest, merely looking round wildly as the other policeman theatrically pulled on the latex gloves, stretching and snapping them as if he were performing in some sort of pantomime.

"Observe, ladies and gents," he said, gesturing at the naked girl bent double over the steel barrier, "you might not think this bitch could possibly be hiding anything, but you would be wrong. Terrorists will try anything these days, you can't be too fucking careful. That's why we have to search them as thoroughly as possible, and there's one place we haven't looked yet!" He drew his hand back and slapped Gemma, hard, across the buttocks. She jerked and cried out, but was held securely by the other copper. Now tears really began to blur her vision, as she realized she was about to have her arsehole probed in front of a crowd of strangers.

"I think she felt that, don't you?" said the policeman. There were a few sniggers from the crowd. "Now, let's begin this part of the investigation. No need for lube, the bitch is wringing wet down there already, I think she likes it!" This time there was laughter. The crowd was becoming an audience.

Gemma twitched in shock as she felt latex-clad fingers enter her vagina, still dripping from her recent rape. The moistened fingers withdrew, and immediately pressed against her arsehole. She gasped, audibly, eliciting more laughter. "Bloody hell," said the copper, "you know, I actually think she's a virgin back here. Never been ass-fucked! That's a crime, right there." He slapped Gemma's butt again. "Relax, bitch, it will hurt more if you don't!"

The copper slowly twisted one finger in, followed by another. Gemma wailed in humiliation, held fast by one policeman while the other worked his two fingers into her arse until they could go no further, and his thumb entered her vagina; she felt every moment of this intimate violation intensely, her humiliation heightened by the cheers and claps that she could hear from the onlookers. The fingers and thumb twitched and squirmed inside her for long moments, while she wriggled uselessly in the other officer's unbreakable grip, and sobbed uncontrollably.

to be continued...

(Author's note: all characters are fictional consenting adults and willing participants in the imaginary events portrayed)

Part 7.

Scan_20161221.jpg (expand in new tab to view)

The policeman took his time conducting this intimate cavity search, while Gemma lay bent over the cold steel railing of the crowd barrier, wriggling as much as the officer who held her would allow. The group of people watching, their protest all but forgotten, stood around in a loose semi-circle, chatting, commenting and filming the whole scene on their mobile phones. Occasionally the officer whose latex-clad fingers were rammed up Gemma's pussy and arsehole would address the onlookers, explaining in a conversational tone what he was doing.

"I actually think the bitch is clean," he said, "Nothing incriminating on her - or in her." This got a laugh. "But you know I can't reach in there very far, not with my fingers anyway..."

He withdrew his hand from Gemma's crotch and stood up, tearing off the rubber glove and loosening his trousers. He grabbed the steel rail on either side of Gemma's hips and pulled her ass on to his groin. She felt his arousal poking between her buttocks and struggled frantically, crying out "No... don't... please!"

"Shut her up, mate, will you?" said the policeman, as he began to force himself into her, using the steel barrier for anchorage. His colleague released his grip on Gemma's handcuffs, pulled her head up by her hair, and undid his own trousers right in front of her face. He then placed his meaty hand round her throat, and growled at her to open her mouth if she knew what was good for her. She resisted for a few moments, clenching her jaw tight, until with a heave, the copper behind her managed to thrust right into her back passage; shocked beyond measure, Gemma's jaw opened, and her mouth was suddenly full of cock.

Some of the watching crowd applauded, cheered or just silently filmed while the helpless girl was jerked to and fro between the two coppers; she gagged and spluttered, felt sick, and struggled to breathe.

to be continued....

note: all characters are fictitious consenting adults, all events are imaginary, all interactions consensual, despite appearances.

The group of people watching, their protest all but forgotten, stood around in a loose semi-circle, chatting, commenting and filming the whole scene on their mobile phones.

They certainly seem to be a rather laidback bunch of protesters! ... so easily distracted :confused:

Back
Top Bottom