Strip-searched. A BDSM illustrated story by montycrusto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeah,
I'm a real law enforcement officer and I very much enjoyed this story. Your drawings are excellent and show us as the strong, manly men that some of us are (not Moore, she's a strong manly womanly woman)-Det. Stan Goldman, NYPD
pretty sure the guy who objected was a troll.. (although deviantart took him seriously for some reason) but even if he really meant what he said, he’d still only be an idiot. thanks windar :)

I
Part 19
View attachment 707895
The two riot cops pinched and squeezed Gemma's small breasts. "We'll see you after your interrogation tomorrow, then, you lucky little bitch, assuming there's anything left of you.. Don't go running away, will ya? We haven't finished with you, not by a long way!" She heard their coarse laughter receding along with their footsteps as they left.

"Fuck, I thought those arseholes would never leave," said one of the Prison Officers, as they pushed the helpless girl across the room to an open locker. "Your cell, cunt twenty-six!" He pulled up the chain that hung down like a tail behind her, passing it up between her bound arms and over the rail near the top of the open locker, before pulling it down and passing it under her handcuffs. Then he pulled it up once more, forcing Gemma's arms painfully high up behind her back, and passed the chain a second time over the rail.

She whimpered quietly as she was pushed sideways into the confined space, feeling the cold metal walls pressing against her breasts and buttocks. The chain between her ankles rattled over the steel sill and she stubbed her toe on a hard heavy object lying on the floor. "Stand up on the brick, there's a good girl," the guard growled, kicking her ankles a couple of times. She managed to get one foot on the brick, then the other; it was too small for both of her feet to stand flat on its surface. The guard pulled the chain tighter; Gemma could hear it click-clicking as it slipped over the rail above her, and she felt it slowly tightening around her waist, pulling the butt-plug and dildo deeper into her body, and twisting her arms ever further up behind her shoulder-blades, until she was forced up on to her tip-toes. What little slack this gained was immediately taken up with a final heave that almost pulled her off her feet, as one guard brutally pulled down the end of the chain, and the other padlocked it to the ring at the top of Gemma's hood.

The two guards, sweating from their efforts, stood back to admire their captive, as she hung in her chains, only her toes touching the top of the brick, her legs already trembling with the effort. She panted shallowly through the hood's tiny nostril-holes. The hood's built-in gag was forcing its way into the back of her throat, and she felt like her arms were being twisted off, while the chain around her waist was so tight it felt like she was being sawn in half.

"Get some rest, little anarchist cunt!" one of the guards sneered, "you've got a busy day tomorrow, and you had better be co-operative, if you know what's good for you!"

The metallic slam of the steel door was deafening, even through the leather hood, and Gemma heard the rattle of a padlock securing it shut. As she was left alone in darkness and fear, tightly bound, naked and helpless, she wondered if she would ever see daylight again.

(that's all I've got, for now, I think I'd better call that "End of Book One")

Author's note: this work was deleted from my DeviantArt gallery after an entirely false accusation that it constituted some form of "hate-speech against law-enforcement officers". The accuser pretended to be representing a law-enforcement interest group, which was also a lie. In any case, this work is not appearing in my gallery at the moment, and may not be copied, shared or posted anywhere without my express permission. The same disclaimers apply as to all my work. Thank you.
I, for one, can not wait for book two! Will she ever see daylight again?

Montycrusto, both story and drawing are among the best I have seen so far and I strongly want to encourage you to continue! Please don't get distracted too much from this magnificent project! It's a shame that Deviantart doesn't support its artists well, but you are definitely welcome in this forum! Knowing your other work (e.g. "Harsh Sentence"), I can't wait to get to know part two of Gemma's story...

Montycrusto, both story and drawing are among the best I have seen so far and I strongly want to encourage you to continue! Please don't get distracted too much from this magnificent project! It's a shame that Deviantart doesn't support its artists well, but you are definitely welcome in this forum! Knowing your other work (e.g. "Harsh Sentence"), I can't wait to get to know part two of Gemma's story...
What Bat said. Yeah!

Wow superbat.. was that your first comment here in 14 years? I’m honoured :D how can I refuse a request like that? ;) Seriously. I’ve been giving a lot of thought to a continuation, so watch this space I guess :cool:

Author's note: this work was deleted from my DeviantArt gallery after an entirely false accusation that it constituted some form of "hate-speech against law-enforcement officers". The accuser pretended to be representing a law-enforcement interest group, which was also a lie.
Just to confirm that - we tracked him down to the forum of a small group
campaigning against negative stuff about the police in USA,
but even they weren't taking any notice of him, a lone loony.

Does anyone know www.fancysteel.com? It's an Australian manufacturer of kinky steel designs like chastity belts and other fetish stuff. They also offer some videos to promote their products and just recently they have released two clips names "Police Brutality" which are about two girls on a demonstration being arrested by the police. The two girls are then taken to 'Chastity Prison' to be processed...

Sounds much like the general setup of "Strip Searched", doesn't it? However, even if the story probably takes other turns (and I definitely don't want to allege that any ideas have willfully been copied here), at least it shows some similarities that made me remember our favorite story from Montycrusto. Please see for yourself, I have added two screenshots from the promotion clips.

Police Brutality 1 by Fancysteel.jpgPolice Brutality 2 by Fancysteel.jpg

Does anyone know www.fancysteel.com? It's an Australian manufacturer of kinky steel designs like chastity belts and other fetish stuff. They also offer some videos to promote their products and just recently they have released two clips names "Police Brutality" which are about two girls on a demonstration being arrested by the police. The two girls are then taken to 'Chastity Prison' to be processed...

Sounds much like the general setup of "Strip Searched", doesn't it? However, even if the story probably takes other turns (and I definitely don't want to allege that any ideas have willfully been copied here), at least it shows some similarities that made me remember our favorite story from Montycrusto. Please see for yourself, I have added two screenshots from the promotion clips.

View attachment 723504View attachment 723505
Very interesting site! Thanks for posting the link.

Part one.

View attachment 564294

Quite what had possessed Gemma to take part in the protest march, she could no longer really remember - her friend Natalie had talked her into it, probably; she was always talking Gemma into things. The police in heavy riot gear had headed them off and split the march into two, diverting one part into a side street and keeping them "kettled" there; Natalie had somehow got into the other group, so Gemma didn't know any of the people she was with.

They had been cooped up in this side-street for an hour now, and the crowd was getting impatient; Gemma wasn't the only one who needed the loo, but the police were letting nobody leave. The protesters surged and heaved forward, and she found herself pushed unwillingly to the front, where a couple of burly riot policemen stared at her coldly.

"Move back!" one of the riot-cops shouted.

"I can't, they're pushing me!" Gemma shouted back.

"Move back, or you'll be arrested," one of the officers snarled, as the other seized hold of her placard, which said "End Police Brutality".

"You little bitch," he growled, "I'll show you police brutality..."

to be continued...
Wow! So cool! It is even better than I remembered. Did you update some pics? I love the details! The heavy armored police, the stuff inside her bag... superb! I would really love to re-draw some of that <3

Wow! So cool! It is even better than I remembered. Did you update some pics? I love the details! The heavy armored police, the stuff inside her bag... superb! I would really love to re-draw some of that <3
You should do a Cutetortures version!! That would be incredible :devil:

Thanks a lot, glad you still like it.

Part 2. (author's note; the illustrations look far better if viewed "expanded".. otherwise CF's compression software turns my fine ink cross-hatching into mush)

View attachment 564516

Within moments Gemma found herself hauled out of the crowd, bent over and held in a painful headlock. Her placard had been wrenched from her grasp and broken, and her handbag had been thrown to the ground, so that its contents spilled out on to the road. The officer who held her head tightly under his brawny arm stirred through the items with his foot, growling, "Let's see what terrorist whores like you are carrying in your handbags these days."

Gemma, appalled and very frightened, tried to tell him that she wasn't a terrorist, but all she managed was a gasp, as he tightened his grip around her throat, cutting off her air supply for a moment. She squirmed, feebly.

"Calm down, fucking little terrorist bitch! I don't want to hear a word from you until you've been searched, got it?" He waved his baton in front of her terrified face.

Bent double and half-strangled, Gemma was in no position to resist as another policeman pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her wrists together. She began to tremble as he lifted her skirt and ran his gloved hands over her bottom and inner thighs, taking the opportunity to squeeze her pussy through the thin fabric of her knickers. "Oh yes, you've picked a nice one, here," she heard the man say, behind her.

She stiffened as something cold and hard was inserted between her skin and the waistband of her knickers - the policeman used his baton to pull down her panties until they hung between her knees. She whimpered as he resumed his search of her intimate body, but apart from the rattle of steel as her hands twitched uselessly in their handcuffs, she could offer no resistance whatsoever.

to be continued...
Things I love about this:
1. The headlock. So unnecessary, and humiliating. Just puts her in an absolute compromised position, and cuts off the air to her brain. Forces her mouth near his crotch. (a fantasy of mine)
2. Just being so overwhelmed by the situation, unable to offer any resistance.
3. These brutes seem like such experts handling a young girl, like this.

Back
Top Bottom