subscribestar.adult

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra

(Abyss Queen) and (Empress Sildorian Empire ...)
hello guys, please explain how I can set up and especially activate subscribestar.adult

two weeks ago I created an account, filled it out, put twitter and discord here and there... and email... and now I'm waiting for the so-called activation...

supposedly we should reply to my email, and I should then send them a picture with their logo...but I'm still waiting (nothing for two weeks already)

I wrote to their support 2x already and nothing..they don't communicate and nothing happens...

Does anyone have a similar problem? or do you know how to solve this??

Attachments

• 1672939628751.png
    1672939628751.png
    931.2 KB · Views: 63
I'd be interested in their problems... their support doesn't even work, and I've already written to them 3 times.

the last thing I will send to them will be my vulgar expression of what I think about their website, company and actually support.

It is interesting that everywhere else, I had the registration and approval of the account completed in 1 day, but with subscribestar, you probably have to be famous to be allowed there... I talked to several people who have the same problem...

anyway, I won't be using subscribestar anymore...I'm deleting my account.

I'd be interested in their problems... their support doesn't even work, and I've already written to them 3 times.

the last thing I will send to them will be my vulgar expression of what I think about their website, company and actually support.

It is interesting that everywhere else, I had the registration and approval of the account completed in 1 day, but with subscribestar, you probably have to be famous to be allowed there... I talked to several people who have the same problem...

anyway, I won't be using subscribestar anymore...I'm deleting my account.
I looked up the reviews of subscribestar on trustpilot. 53% gave it the lowest score of 1 star. Pretty bad.

zero support...apparently they only approve vip...

you have to start twiitter, discord and other yip yip yip...

and then you wait and wait, and finally what? you die...I'm getting old and subscribestar still didn't praise your account activation request...

interesting, patreon, discord, gumroad, slushe, deviantart (but I don't post there) fanbox and other platforms we approved and confirmed by activating the account in one day...

please I'm not the only one this happened to...there are more of us.

I hope this gives enough warning to other people not to support this crap site..subscribestar…

Back
Top Bottom