Summer travel

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Having graduated from the University of the Virgin Martyrs, Barbara Moore decides to take the summer off and will look for a job in the fall. She takes her car determines not to use the UVM’s time-travel chair again. She doesn’t trust it or its operator!

Barbara followed old US 71 south from Joplin, Missouri until she ran into Arkansas 22 near Fort Smith. She took Highway 22 east averaging 80 miles an hour even though the speed limit was 55 MPH or less. Just west of Paris, Arkansas barb is pulled over by a sheriff for excessive speeding (she was timed doing over 90 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. While the sheriff was busy getting ready to give Barb a ticket for excessive speeding she calmed herself by fixing her make-up.

caprice 029.jpeg

After talking on his car’s radio, the sheriff walks up to Barb’s car. He somberly says “Miss Moore, I’m sorry but I have to place you under arrest.”

sheriff 002.jpg

He handcuffs Barb’s wrist behind her back and gives her a very thorough body search. With Barb’s breasts bare he places her in the back seat of his police car.

b w 033.jpg

To say Barbara is less than pleased would be an understatement!

She took Highway 22 east averaging 80 miles an hour even though the speed limit was 55 MPH or less.

Not my fault. The accelerator was stuck. ;)

While the sheriff was busy getting ready to give Barb a ticket for excessive speeding she calmed herself by fixing her make-up.

I figured that might distract him ... :rolleyes:

He handcuffs Barb’s wrist behind her back and gives her a very thorough body search. With Barb’s breasts bare he places her in the back seat of his police car.

Not only was that unnecessary and illegal, it was humiliating and degrading. I fully intend to complain to his superiors and a judge. I think I deserve ... even demand ... a full apology! :mad:

She takes her car determines not to use the UVM’s time-travel chair again. She doesn’t trust it or its operator!
I can't imagine why.

Barbara followed old US 71 south from Joplin, Missouri until she ran into Arkansas 22 near Fort Smith.
On the other hand, she seems to have taken the usual wrong turn at Albuquerque.

“Miss Moore, I’m sorry but I have to place you under arrest.”
This is normal procedure which is actually part of the Arkansas Tourism Bureau literature. Staying in jail is one way to do Arkansas on less than $10 a day.

and gives her a very thorough body search.
I think this is called "massage" in the Tourism lit.

To say Barbara is less than pleased would be an understatement!
Along with her car, Barb should take a map. There are apparently roads that do not lead to Arkansas, but you wouldn't know it from the accounts on CF.

Barbara Moore has been arrested and is held in a ‘private’ jail several miles north of Paris, Arkansas. She has been denied the assumed required phone call. Since they have taken all her possessions she must rely on the court-appointed attorney for her defense.

Barbara meets with her court-appointed attorney. He is an older gentleman dresses in an outfit that has long gone out-of-style, is if ever was in style. From behind the bars of the visitor’s cell Barbara bellows “So you are my lawyer? When am I getting out of here? And you are going to spring me dressed like that?”

“Young lady, I brought this outfit at the finest second-hand shop in Paris, Arkansas, and I must say it covers more of my body than what you are wearing” the lawyer replies. Barbara is naked behind the bars. Prisoners such as her are denied clothing. It makes searching her body easier and saves on cleaning expenses. “besides with what you are charged with, I’m surprised they haven’t shot you dead by now.”

“What am I charged with? I know the speeding charge but that’s only a fine” Barbara says.

“Miss Moore, you were doing more than 35 MPH over the speed limit! That’s reckless endangerment and you are charged with attempting to bribe the officer with sex. How am I going to get you out of that?”

“I never tried to bribe the officer! That’s a lie” Barb exclaims. “I’ll deny that in court!”

“You will be tried in absentia, Miss Moore” the attorney says. “You won’t go to court except to hear you sentence.”

wc 2.jpg

I think I’m screwed.

barb prison 163.jpg

-Barb

While Barbara waits in her cell her trial proceeds without her. She is condemned to death by a firing squad. After being brought to court ad hearing her sentence she is brought before The CCCTV (Crux Chronicle Cable TV) news team. For her court appearance Barb is wearing a dress that is really a long tee shirt and the handcuffs that bind her wrists behind her back.

court 244 A.jpg

To say the interview went smoothly would be a gross exaggeration! CCCTV sent their ace reporter and ‘Spike’ Sharp wasted no time telling Barbara she was getting off with an easy sentence. Barbara argued back “They are going to rip my chest apart with bullets and you think that is getting off easy?”

“If it were up you me you’d be nailed to a cross and hang crucified until you die. That would take a couple of days but you’ve earned it” Spike replied as he lit his cigarette.

tree noir 004 A.jpg

After the interview Barbara was returned to her cell. She smoked a couple Madame Wu’s and drifted off to sleep.

prison 203.jpg

Her sleep was laced with dreams of her execution.

Barbara dreamed she was bound to a post facing the firing squad.

firing squad 37.jpg

She fidgeted in the ropes as the squad readied to shot her

firing squad 38 c.jpg

Then the shots ripped through her chest.

firing squad 35 a.jpg

Of course, Barbara was dreaming. They never shoot a prisoner with cloths on!

exe fs 058 B.jpg

Her other dream was more accurate. She is spread naked on the face of a cross. The crowd leers at her bare body hanging from the cross.
barb crux 46.jpg

She woke from the dream and swore she must escape!

court 244 A.jpg To say the interview went smoothly would be a gross exaggeration! CCCTV sent their ace reporter and ‘Spike’ Sharp wasted no time telling Barbara she was getting off with an easy sentence. Barbara argued back “They are going to rip my chest apart with bullets and you think that is getting off easy?”

That's telling him. Crazy bugger was spending more time looking at my pokies than doing his job.

Of course, Barbara was dreaming. They never shoot a prisoner with cloths on!

exe fs 058 B.jpg

Certainly not in Arkansas ... what was I thinking???

Her other dream was more accurate. She is spread naked on the face of a cross. The crowd leers at her bare body hanging from the cross.
barb crux 46.jpg

Such executions pass for political rallies in Arkansas. Notice the absence of face masks and physical distancing.

The next day Barbara engineers her escape from the private jail. Though her cell appears quite secure Barbara has scanned the cell and devised her exit!

prison 205.jpg

She picks the locks securing her shackles then the lock on her cell door. Her escape seems to go well but little does she know the jail sits in the middle of four-square miles of rugged land. Barb’s bare flesh is hardly good camouflage the Ozark hills. She desperately runs through the woods to avoid detection!

hunt 009.jpg

Unfortunately, an army of prison guards and neighbors are hunting for the escapee. Barbara seems to have escaped from the jail but she is hungry and thirsty. She stops by a pond to get a drink but as she heads on an arrow enters her back and protrudes from her chest.

hunt 054.jpg

Though not a fatal wound, the arrow is laced with a paralyzing drug and Barbara helplessly collapses as she losses control of her limbs.

hunt 055.jpg

Soon the hunting party catches up with Barbara. They administer the drug’s antidote. Soon with her hands bound behind her back, the hunting party triumphantly brings Barbara back to the jail so she can serve the balance of her sentence.

hunt 040.jpg

I think I’m screwed.

barb prison 163.jpg

-Barb
Seriously now. Can you imagine being a cop with THAT behind your bars, looking at you that way! We need, every once in a while, to step back and acknowledge remarkable beauty and breathtaking sensuality!:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot: I can't post enough of those to express my lust!

prison 205.jpg

She picks the locks securing her shackles then the lock on her cell door.

I can be very picky at times ...

Barb’s bare flesh is hardly good camouflage the Ozark hills. She desperately runs through the woods to avoid detection!

hunt 009.jpg

Shit! I think that was poison ivy .. :confused:

Though not a fatal wound, the arrow is laced with a paralyzing drug and Barbara helplessly collapses as she losses control of her limbs.

hunt 055.jpg

Shit! Not Joan Tree’s horny potion???? :eek:

Soon with her hands bound behind her back, the hunting party triumphantly brings Barbara back to the jail so she can serve the balance of her sentence.

hunt 040.jpg

How absolutely humiliating :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom