Superbutter's Drawing Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com

superbutter99

Executioner
Hi guys,

Since to enjoy it myself would not be fun, i would like to posts some of my female crux artworks i have done so far.

I have done crux drawing since back in my School Days, and keep doing it, up till now, in my free times (when i'm not working :D)

(Sorry for the repost)

1. So much pain, i hope my son didn't see me like this..
image.jpeg

2. Pray-is the best thing you can do
image.jpeg

3. Could i survive crucifixion?
image.jpeg

4. Too Tired
image.jpeg

5. Can't move
image.jpeg

6. Oh god, forgive them..
image.jpeg

7. The passion of mommy Christa
image.jpeg

8. Too Hard to Pull myself
image.jpeg

9. Scream won't get you off
image.jpeg

10. Mommy & Sissy
image.jpeg

Will surely share with you guys if there are more new drawings to come..

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Since to enjoy it myself would not be fun, i would like to posts some of my female crux artworks i have done so far.

I have done crux drawing since back in my School Days, and keep doing it, up till now, in my free times (when i'm not working :D)

(Sorry for the repost)

View attachment 393596

View attachment 393601

View attachment 393604

4. Too Tired
View attachment 393605

5. Can't move
View attachment 393606

View attachment 393607

View attachment 393609

View attachment 393622

View attachment 393623

10. Mommy & Sissy
View attachment 393625

Cheers!

I love the idea of family members crucified together. Mother-daughter is most common, or perhaps sister-sister. But the mother-son duo has its own special dynamic. Husband-wife is great, as is father-daughter.

What the hell, let's get the whole family in the scene. Hey, grandma too!

I love the idea of family members crucified together. Mother-daughter is most common, or perhaps sister-sister. But the mother-son duo has its own special dynamic. Husband-wife is great, as is father-daughter.

I dunno about grandma, but the sibling or family idea has been discussed elsewhere on the site before, and has its attractions.

Hi guys,

(Sorry for the repost)

Cheers!

These are wonderful Superbutter.

I like 7, the mocking crowd, all but one person (the son).

8 - you can almost see her mature body struggling to rise, her breasts wobbling with effort.

10 - of course, the classic mother and daughter pic they I've commented on before. I love the shapes your women have, and the idea of the crucified mother is a powerful one.

Absolutely! There is a thread on here with family groups, mothers, daughters etc. Father/daughter isn't so common. Husband/wife, or at least couple, is popular and there are quite a few crucified couples out there.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/family-crucifixion.2799/

I like the idea of the mother/son. I'm tempted to have a go at a manip of that, and possibly father/son as well.

Keep up the good work Superbutter!

Hi guys,

(Sorry for the repost)

View attachment 393596

View attachment 393601

View attachment 393604

4. Too Tired
View attachment 393605

5. Can't move
View attachment 393606

View attachment 393607

View attachment 393609

View attachment 393622

View attachment 393623

10. Mommy & Sissy
View attachment 393625

Cheers!
I enjoyed your artwork Superbutter99. Like Phlebas said, I too, like the shape of your ladies.
If you have more, please post them!

I like your pictures Superbutter.
Your drawings of bodies is just fine. However, faces are blurred and their expression is not clear. This is possibly because you are drawing them on a small piece of paper.
Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Hi guys,

(Sorry for the repost)

View attachment 393596

View attachment 393601

View attachment 393604

4. Too Tired
View attachment 393605

5. Can't move
View attachment 393606

View attachment 393607

View attachment 393609

View attachment 393622

View attachment 393623

10. Mommy & Sissy
View attachment 393625

Cheers!

Heavy cross is slowly lifted

View attachment 521150

I can almost see her belly trembling, her breasts wobbling, as her body fights the awful pull of gravity, dragging her down against those nails, those sharp points of pure agony, of heightened sensation. Stretching her muscles to breaking point as her naked body is raised, no more dignity than a piece of bloody butchers meat.
The poor woman's suffering has just begun.

I can almost see her belly trembling, her breasts wobbling, as her body fights the awful pull of gravity, dragging her down against those nails, those sharp points of pure agony, of heightened sensation. Stretching her muscles to breaking point as her naked body is raised, no more dignity than a piece of bloody butchers meat.
The poor woman's suffering has just begun.

And the crowds are roaring, can't wait to enjoy the view :)

As the cross rose higher,
It began slowly to spreadeagled her arms, all of her muscles are outstretched, bloods are dripping fast from her nailed wounds,
The pain is inhuman, as she screams so hard.
her only wish is for her husband and sons, not in the spectators crowd to see her like this.

IMG_5325.JPG
*down below view

Last edited:
:doh: I saw your first post but not the others ... I always like the crucifixions'drawings ; more and more authors dare to share them, actually and it's good ! Continue Supper !!!:clapping:

Thanks a lot messaline :)
Really means a lot knowing that people do enjoy my artworks :) i will continue to sketch a lot more and
Will keep on sharing to the forum...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom