SV's Halloween Stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com
I put the second incarnation of this thread in Fantasy Unlimited as requested, and now it seems to have been moved yet again.

Are the right and left hands not communicating? The seemingly random moderation of everything I post is drivin' me up the wall. :confused:

SW_Holiday_Halloween2017_ToA_CABOktoberFetish.jpg
(After clicking the thumbnail, you'll have to inflate the comic to full size with the square-arrow button in order to read it. It's too small otherwise.)

Last edited:
I put the second incarnation of this thread in Fantasy Unlimited as requested, and now it seems to have been moved yet again.

Are the right and left hands not communicating? The seemingly random moderation of everything I post is drivin' me up the wall. :confused:

View attachment 769024
(After clicking the thumbnail, you'll have to inflate the comic to full size with the square-arrow button in order to read it. It's too small otherwise.)

Don't worry Servus. Right, only a few little communication issues. I moving the thread back.

Dungeon of the Lich Lord
by Servus Venandi

SW_Holiday_Halloween2021_Dungeon.jpg

In one of Ariana of Dourheim's more embarrassing exploits, in shadowed woods off an isolated road between the Shale Forest and Ethereal Wilds, she and Vega Taranel made camp after a long day of travel and specter-avoidance. They fell into a deep sleep near midnight, naked and entwined following a vigorous bout of kinky wilderness ecstasy. Alas, they soon woke in a dank stone room, in bondage not of their own making—elaborate black rope around their torsos, hands cinched behind their backs, necks collared in cold iron.

As Ariana shook the lingering pall of sedation magic from her head, she had little doubt they had been duped and captured by Lord Samuel Hain, the Shale lich mage of infamy known to prowl the area. She'd known better—a sudden burst of desire, leading first to wild and otherwordly sex, then exhaustion so strong as to override her usual vigilance in maintaining a night watch. All the signs had been there, but she'd been powerless to resist.

Now it was too late. They'd been taken, and now they were here, bound in the lich lord's dungeon of legend. Ariana had heard the tales from other bladedancers, some of whom had personally survived Hain's monster-infested gauntlet.

“Is this ... what I think it is?” Vega asked, still drowsy on her knees, clumsily and futilely tugging at her bonds.

“We should get moving,” Ariana said. “There won't be any way out from here.”

“Shouldn't we at least untie each other first?”

“We're cursed. If we slip our bonds, we'll just fall back asleep and wake up here again, possibly under even stricter circumstances. Things are dire enough without gagged mouths and tied ankles. No, we wear these ropes and play the game. For all his twisted machinations, Hain lets his victims go when they follow the rules.”

Vega frowned. “Without dying, you mean.”

“Everything you'll ever do, including dying, requires being alive. Let's move, love.”

:smilie-devil:

The Carnival
by Servus Venandi

SW_Holiday_Halloween2021_Carnival.jpg

In the back of his mind, he was a monster hunter parading his shapely but dangerous captive before the people. A bit of ego-indulgence, you see, just before tossing her into the local dungeon and absconding with a bag of bounty gold, to be exhausted on booze and whores over the coming days. The thought made him smirk behind the black mask across his lower face.

To everyone else, Caspyr and Jerri were just another suggestive fixture at the Aurora Halloween Carnival. The Trials-of-Ariana-inspired costumes had been Jerri's idea, and she was playing the part of enraged abomination maybe too well.

“You're enjoying this,” he told her.

Jerri winked and shook her tits, then made a convincing lunge for Caspyr's throat. Of course, she wore a fat leather gag, locked securely behind her head as befitting any violent beast. Further, the chain leash connected to her heavy iron collar kept her under control. Somewhat. No harm done.

Caspyr shook one finger. “Bad monster.”

She winked again. He suspected they'd be fucking the hell out of one another in a couple hours, probably still in [partial] costume.

For now there were games to play, processed sugar products to win and, somewhere within this macabre masquerade, a pair of escaped slaves awaiting extraction before actual hunters from South End tracked them down. It promised to be a busy night.

The Price of Power
by Servus Venandi

SW_Holiday_Halloween2022_LTC_2560px.jpg

Lady Kiruna Tomasi, blood-bonded imperial archmage, had never fancied herself the type to consort with demons. Alas, desperate times....

The unintended side effect of her fabulous foul bargain, even long after its fulfillment, was a constant, insatiable desire to please her demonic love. In lonely moments, this often drove her to despair. Some days she even yearned for capture by the very Malus'rett hunters she'd initially sought to oppose, to be bound and dragged to the witch's pyre—a fitting end, surely better than the alternative.

Then there were other times, the times when she slipped from public view and performed the dark summoning ritual she knew by heart, which in turn saw her kneeling in chains before Xaphania, her eternal mistress. Lady Kiruna Tomasi, blood-bonded imperial archmage, in these moments, felt like the luckiest girl alive.

Trials of Kimberly: Halloween Hell (In a Cell)
by Servus Venandi

SW_ToK_03_Halloween2022_1200px.jpg

NORDIN-1 FIELD REPORT
For Internal Use

CONTRACTOR:
Kimberly A. Nordin / Nordin Galactic, LLC.

LOG DATE:
EY2421-11-01

LOG TIME:
19:22 (local)

Aurora, Obseq | AUR-4 Residential District

POI:
  • Malova, Deidre "Tomahawk"
  • Multiple personnel of the Klorman Security Service

REMARKS:

Deidre "Tomahawk" Malova has a minor rep in Obseq's South End for pushing Pale Ambrosia, which is neither unusual nor worthy of much attention. But her true sin was taking the son of Kerlin Pelox—a Klorman bureaucrat of moderate prominence—as a client. The Pelox boy (actually closer to middle age than boyhood) wound up a blubbering addict, torched his well-paying career over a few short months, and inflicted substantial humiliation upon both his family and their wider political network.

The elder Pelox could have summoned KSS jackboots at any time. Pale Ambrosia is illegal, after all. However, the penalties for controlled substance distribution are not particularly severe on Obseq—by which I mean offenders are unlikely to be enslaved, imprisoned long-term or otherwise permanently damaged. Worse still, corruption within KSS ranks ensured that going after Deidre Malova could have been more trouble than Kerlin Pelox cared to handle (i.e. local pushers and black market slavers are unofficial business partners of the Klorman regime).

Enter Nordin Galactic.

The contract was simple in essence—get close enough to Malova to bug her burner phone (she's rumored to never keep a personal comm more than a few days), monitor for evidence of crimes beyond drug dealing, and then make sure that evidence gets broadcast far and wide. A simple weapons violation would be enough, or conspiracy and extortion if she was dumb enough to use her muscle to blatantly lean on people.

Unfortunately, it never got that far.

Look, I know Nordin Galactic is nowhere near prestigious enough to warrant hiring by Klorman Syndicate, so the fact that I was even offered this job, let alone ultimately granted the contract, raised all kinds of red flags. No doubt I was a sacrificial lamb being sent to do a dirty, dangerous deed in a manner that would leave my client—should things go horribly wrong—with zero liability.

Despite this, I took the job because 1) I knew I could do it, and 2) Nordin Galactic needs the profile boost. Also, I expected the bulk of the danger to come from Malova's thugs, not Klorman Syndicate itself. That'll teach me.

So I put boots on Klorman soil (a.k.a. asphalt) in late October, and did preliminary scouting of the mission area. It wasn't hard to get some lips flapping, and I learned that Deidre Malova would be setting up shop at a Halloween bash in the community center of Aurora's AUR-4 residential district.

This was my chance. On the night of the event, I dressed up in a primal warrior costume I'd picked up the day before. It came with face paint, a toy spear made of real wood, some decorative synthetic feathers, and a complementary plastic pumpkin basket (which I used for burying the electronic equipment I would need under a mountain of sugary goodness). I felt ridiculous buying the outfit, and even more so after putting it on, but for some reason I kept getting compliments as I rode the subway into the heart of AUR-4.

Three blocks from the A.O., I disembarked. I must have covered about half the distance before shouts of, "Stop right there!" and "Turn around slowly!" broke my stride. Thinking the demands were directed at the bikini-wearing devil who had just passed me on the sidewalk, I looked back out of curiosity. To my surprise, two Klorman enforcers were hurrying from across the street, eyes on me—beat cops, nonlethal loadouts, but notorious all the same.

I stopped and asked what was wrong.

Before I could wrap my head around the situation, Cop #1 ripped the spear and candy bucket out of my hands, while Cop #2 latched onto my arms and yanked them behind me.

"You're carrying a deadly weapon on a public street," Cop #2 said.

Metal clanked, and he pressed cold steel around my wrists. I've been handcuffed, tied, strapped, gagged and bagged many times in training, but prior to this encounter I had never been restrained forcibly, and certainly never arrested.

I told the cops I was a licensed bounty hunter on a job, and rightly insisted that the spear was a locally-purchased toy with a rounded tip. Not something you'd want to give a small child, but it wasn't a "deadly weapon" unless you used it as a club or a strangling device.

To my dismay, they didn't budge, with Cop #1 feigning skepticism and Cop #2 outright claiming I was a terrorist. I noticed they were both trying not to laugh, and it was at this point I finally understood what was happening.

Long story short, I declined to participate in a "friendly threesome" in exchange for my freedom, and informed the men I would report them if they did not release me immediately.

Result: I was marched to a patrol car, booked at the nearest police station for "terroristic threats" and "resisting arrest," and then chained up in an overnight cell with three witches, two clowns, a zombie, half a dozen comic/movie/game characters, and one rotund, very inebriated imitation of Ariana of Dourheim.

The next morning I was released on my on recognizance, and two hours later I got a message saying all charges were dropped. KSS never returned my spear, my equipment or my candy. When I tried to file a complaint about the predatory enforcers and unlawful arrest, I was told the expected wait time for a hearing was nearly two local years.

Now I have to restart the Malova job from scratch, and I'm already down nearly 10,000 syns thanks to my illegally seized surveillance hardware.

Next Halloween, I'm taking the whole damn week off.

--

Back
Top Bottom