Sybian and other rides

Go to CruxDreams.com
Normally it's the ladies that get questions like this. It's refreshing to see men get put on the spot. Still, nah... Probably would be uncomfortable for the old undersack

Do you think?
dff2293f5b9ec61088019f4f3a06865d.jpg

Imagin riding it while crucified. This girl comes close
hardcore-teen-bdsm-24.jpghardcore-teen-bdsm-18.jpg

On a slightly "darker note", how about the "Sybian of Death"?

Imagine a game show in which cuntestants bet that they can take 10 minutes of sexual stimulation on a sybian without cumming... if they make it, they'll will a huge prize sum... but most girls actually do it for the thrill, because the ones who cum, die on the sybian during their orgasm, when the device explodes between their shivering legs...

sybian-of-death.jpg

On a slightly "darker note", how about the "Sybian of Death"?

Imagine a game show in which cuntestants bet that they can take 10 minutes of sexual stimulation on a sybian without cumming... if they make it, they'll will a huge prize sum... but most girls actually do it for the thrill, because the ones who cum, die on the sybian during their orgasm, when the device explodes between their shivering legs...

View attachment 1197263
Can't believe Barb agreed to be a contestant :eek:

I was on another site and came across an interesting question. " Would you ride a Sybian to an intense orgasm in public, for charity?
I would do it just for fun. If I had the money, I would have one for my playroom. It would be fun to ride and fun to introduce novices to the joy of mind-blowing sex. Restrained, and forced to endure the full range of stimulation. What a party idea.:devil-flip: .

Feel free to post pictures and smoke if you've got em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom