Sympathy for the Pear - Story

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkmind

Magistrate
I wouldn’t say I liked the vaginal pear. It is after all a terrible device designed to torture a woman in such a cruel, intimate way. Even inserting the device requires a woman stripped and restrained and is a great torment for her. Even if a pear is pushed into her but never opened it is still a horrific ordeal. I often ponder the ethics of the pear as I hold one in my hands. Closed it is narrow enough to be inserted into a woman’s most private area. Then as I open it you can picture the trauma caused.
I think the cruellest part, for the woman, is not that the torturer can open the pear causing such extreme pain. It’s not that but it is the way the pear allows the torturer to so very carefully adjust the device so the woman’s most sensitive area is potentially destroyed at a speed he desires. It can take a few minutes or hours to fully open a pear, once inside an unfortunate female.

As the torture is performed the sheer terror and the screams she emits are overpowering. The look in her eyes paint a picture for a woman feeling hell. Then the oddest thing, as she begins to tear first there is a look of shock, as if she never expected the torture to go this far. Next she closes her eyes and looks as if the pain is making her concentrate. It’s like her pain is making her think about it thus affecting her more. This continues as the pear is opened further, the pressure causes the tear to slowly open more over time. This is, of course controlled by the torturer.

The pain increases as the tear widens or new tears form. Then when fully opened the woman is ruined. The pear can then be opened and closed for as long as is needed or until she passes. Like I said the device was cruel. Cruel, yes, but simple to operate and highly effective.

It’s cruel so I don’t like it but its effective so maybe I could say I respected it? Still not sure on that one. Knowing what I do you may question why a device is needed. If you are female and were imagining it slowly opening inside you I can see what you would question the need for such a tool. If you are a woman I bet your legs crossed a little as you read this.

Normally you would be right it is evil but we like in a world facing attacks from a great evil. Prayer and kindness does nothing to stop an evil force. To fight evil you must do a little evil yourself, but only for the greater good. We are thought that as long as it is for the greater good our small evil against one woman is cancelled out by saving a whole village. As I was taught that I imagined scales where my actions had weight.

God created a world where we were to be good, live honourably and prove we are worthy of his love. But the good of the Lord is not the only force. There was an angel cast down, Lucifer.

Lucifer can’t come to God’s world easily and if he appears his power is small. For this he seduces women, granting them power as they fornicate with the devil. These witches can do great harm to the world. The malleus maleficarum teaches us of the dangerous of not fighting the witches.

If we leave them they will send rats to ruin grain harvests and a whole village can stave or they will cause another plague. If you didn’t know the last plague killed half of all people. So the danger is real.

Now, I, like others want to live a good life and show I deserve the love of our lord. I wish that was how I could live but his creation is under attack and if we do not defend it then we are not worthy of his love. If after he created a world for us we do not protect it then we are showing the Lord ungratefulness. We are failing him.

So that is why the pear exists, that is why at times I hold one in my hands and ponder the tool. We did not ask for witches did we? We did nothing to deserve them so if a woman feeling the pear open up in her disagrees with the device then she need not have allied with the devil!

We were forced to make these tools in order to root out the evil that invades our lands. A witch feeling the pear slowly opening should blame only herself for each turn of the handle. Her cries of pain should be at herself not the poor priest forced to witness such a scene.

If you feel a conflict in your mind now regarding the pear then you should not worry, we all do. Many both hate, but need to tool.

Then on the other hand often a woman is tied down, legs parted and the pear inserted. Then the woman is questioned and that normally is enough for her to confess all. The pear remains closed and apart from a little discomfort she feels no pain. That is another reason I like to use the pear on a woman.

I play the best villain I can opening the pear before the woman talking of how she will tear. I scare her so much that as I insert it she tells the priest all and she is unharmed. Unharmed at least physically anyway. But sadly, Sometimes, I do need to open it.
I only open it if needed and very slowly, not to be cruel but in the hope she will confess before she is damaged. Rarely is tearing the woman needed.
It’s a difficult thing to discuss and if now you left my company I would not blame you. The door is over there. The tale I will tell you is not a joy filled one. For those the baird will provide for a small coin and a stiff drink.

The pear is a conflicting tool, it is. Now imagine one in your hands. Feel the cold of the metal, the delicate pattern on the petals. Next turn the handle, see the petals part and begin to open. Difficult isn’t it?

Now imagine a witch hiding behind the disguise of an innocent young woman. She is laying bound with her legs spread. Imagine inserting it as she pleads with you. Imagine it sinking into her as you push it. Now that’s hard isn’t it?

But do you know what’s harder? Watching a village starve to death over winter because you didn’t use the pear and you didn’t uncover that witch’s coven. Knowing they cast a spell that lead rats to the grain stores. Seeing mothers burying their children knowing they will soon follow. Imagining the pear is hard but imagining the village dying when you could have stopped that. That’s harder and that is why I own a vaginal pear and that is why I use it.

Don’t believe me? Let me let you a tale.

Charlotte was her name, long fiery red hair and curves. I tried not to, but I couldn’t help but notice her beauty as she was brought in. Neither could many of the guys but I made sure they were professional and their desires to her went no further than awkward stares.

After the rat population started to increase I ordered the town guard to be vigilant and listen out for any signs of witchcraft. You see, witches often control rats to do their bidding. Rats are a lowly animal, far removed from god so, there for are closer to the devil.

I knew we had to act before the towns food was compromised, a fate other towns had suffered. I suspected a long hunt was before me but two farm workers at two different times reported Charlotte. She recently inherited the farm as the sole heir to her father’s estate. She was not well known yet was once accused of sultry behaviour, a common first step to a union with the devil.

We were sure she had embarked on a dark union herself so she was arrested for questioning.

There was a nuns convent next to the town that had sadly seen its numbers drop after an outbreak of plague. Keen to undo any offense they may have caused the lord they allowed me to use part of the convent to hold and question suspected witches. I used this as my base and this is where our story takes place.

I walked into the chapel as the morning sun shone through the stain glass. On each side of the room were long wooden benches for the congregation to sit with an alter at the front. Today the room was empty except for one nun at the front.

Carefully I walked over the hard stone floor towards her, each step echoing. She looked up as she saw me approach. The nun was Sister Jane Carlyle, a woman who at 18 decided to renounce the wealth of her family to serve god. Now at 28 she was one of the most senior nuns left, the rest cast down by the plague.

She wore the traditional black outfit rendering most of her body plain. Of the few features I could see her Black hair and deep blue eyes were among them. Her eyes told so much, they showed a young woman lacking in experience but trying to help those around her. They were a window into the mind of a woman who just wanted to do right, yet one, who felt guilt for the acts we committed.

As my eyes looked down I could see she was holding the pear in her hands. After a moment’s silence she spoke.

“Ivan, I was just praying for guidance regarding Charlotte. The evidence is clear but I fear this tool may be needed to extract the full truth”
I nodded slowly “It maybe dear Sister but we can only hope she sees her actions as wrong and confesses. With luck the pear will not be needed”

“I do hope so Ivan. I feel so conflicted as to the pear. As a woman I can’t help but imagine if it were me feeling it slowly open up. I can only imagine the horror a woman must feel. But then again, if she confesses then a short spell of pain is better than eternity in hell and we can’t let the devils work go on.”

“I know its hard Sister but watching the plague take away so many good people was harder. We have to do gods work or he will forsake us. But threat not, we may not need to use it. The sight of it may be enough for her to talk. Or if we need to use it I will open it slowly so she may be driven to confess before the pear tears her”

The Sister nodded as her fingers continued to explore the pear. “Sister we should begin”

I put out my hand for her to help her up. Her hand felt soft as it gripped mine, she was a pure woman and even felt so. I took the pear from her before leading her from the chapel. My hand then found its self-resting on her shoulder. Normally such contact between a nun and a man would be unacceptable. But these are hard times, desperate ones really and I knew the small touch helped sooth her.

Feeling my hand she allowed a small smile to grow on her face. It was a hard road we walked.

We walked to a room guarded by to men, as we approached I asked “Guards, is she ready?”

“Yes Ivan we have her prepared” One replied.

“Excellent, you may leave now. Pray in the chapel and then go to your families”

“Thank you Ivan” They both said as they left.

I opened the door and walked into the room first. The room was a good size with three gothic style windows allowing light to flow in. In the middle was a simple yet sturdy wooden table with three chairs. Two chairs were on one side for the Sister and me to occupy. Then the other chair was secured to the ground and had Charlotte bound to it. She was held in place by straps over each ankle and her arms were tied behind her back. In the corner was a heavy looking metal brassier. Its presence alone was a dark implication of what could be done to a person.
As we walked in Charlotte turned to us. She had large blue eyes, fair skin with freckles and her well known long flowing red hair. She looked sacred, lost.

The sister and I sat at the table opposite Charlotte. The chair made a scraping sound as we pulled ourselves to the table. We than sat silently staring at Charlotte as she looked hesitantly back.

The sister broke the silence. “Young Lady” “Do you know why you are here?”

Charlotte shook her head causing her red hair to dance. “No Sister I don’t. I haven’t done anything”

The girl took some hesitant breaths before the Sister continued. “We have evidence you are in league with the devil. You have a pact with him and you practice witchcraft”

She shook her head gain but more vigorously. “No, no. It’s not true. I would never you have to believe me”

“We don’t have to believe you. We don’t have to young girl and we do not believe you” I noticed the sisters tone become crueller as she spoke. She leaned closer to the girl.

“We don’t believe you but if you confess all now we with deal with you as humanely as is possible”

Charlotte’s eyes widened “What… What do you mean humanely as possible?” Was this her considering a confession? I thought to myself.
“Yes my girl we will treat you as humanely as possible. There will be no need for torture today and your execution will only last a couple of hours before you expire”

Charlotte was now in clear terror. “What! I have done nothing and you want to die. Please don’t kill me”

The sister gave her a stern look as tears began to leak from her eyes “Now this is serious. Confess, save your soul and your execution will only need take a couple of hours. If not It will last all day and your confession will be extracted through torture”

Charlotte looked down a sobbed. “Please sister, please spare me such pain. I have not done what you accuse”

The sister responded “We have witnesses saying you have purchased ingredients that are common in spell potions, several witnesses”
“No, no sister I just operate a small farm. I help grow food to help the town”

“You are also know for sultry behaviour for which you have escaped punishment”

Charlotte looked terrified as she spoke through her tears “Those were lies. I refused the wooing of a man and he felt ashamed. He then told a lie that I had lay with other men to cover this. His words are not true”

The sister turned to me saying simply “Show her the device”

I reach down and produced the pear which I moved before her in its closed form. I placed it near her face turning it slowly. She stared at it, in silence she watched.

The sister Spoke. “If you will not tell the truth we shall insert this device into your womanhood. Even in its closed for it will stretch the skin inside you and you see those spikes at the top of the pear”

The Sister pointed to the near inch long spikes at the top of each petal. Three of them come together to form equal parts of a single point.
“Those spikes act as one when the pear is closed and are pushed into the entrance of your womb deep inside you. Your womb entrance will be tight but the spikes will push in. Then slowly the pear will open”

I turned the handle and Charlotte gasped as the petals parted. She trembled as she watched on.

“As the pear open it will stretch your inner flesh before tearing it. A woman is so sensitive down there so we tear her most delicate of skin. The pain felt by a woman experiencing the pear is extreme but that’s only the start. Those spikes in your womb entrance open up too ripping open your womb. More than a few turns of the pear and you will never have children”

Charlotte’s bottom lip quivered as I opened the pear fully.

The sister saw her fear as she continued. “By adjusting the pear gradually we can adjust your pain to the level needed. Unless you confess now we will slowly open the pear as you are questioned. You will scream and suffer like you never thought possible”
Charlotte looked down so she did not have to see the pear.

“Tell me girl” Charlotte turned to face the Sister. “Would you like to have the pear pushed inside you?”

“No Sister please no!”

“Then confess the truth”

“It’s not true, it’s not” Charlotte’s head fell forward as she cried.

“Either confess or you will be tied face up on this table with your legs apart. Then I will order the pear pushed deep into you. We will then begin the torture”

“I…. I am innocent. Do as you must and you will see that”

Sister Jane Carlyle shook her head slowly before looking at me “Prepare her”

Oh man, thats terrible! Not your story, I mean the pear itself. I do not know what torture devices existed in those times, but that truly sounds frightening. I'd confess at just the sight of it, even if I was innocent.

I was a cruel device and that is what I am trying to capture. I suspect most women would confess at the sight of it.

I stood up walking around the table. First I untied her ankles before doing her wrists. She pulled her wrists around to her front before rubbing them as she cried.

“Stand up girl” The first thing I said to the witch.

Slowly she arose and in a sudden motion I pulled up the gown she was wearing. It took little effort to remove the garment leaving her naked. I could not help but gaze, but only for a moment at her figure. Her breasts sat well on her chest and her skin was fair. She moved one hand to cover her womanhood before I pulled both her hands together to bind them with rope from the chair. I restrained her hands in front of her body which caused her arms to squeeze her breasts together. I moved my gaze away.

The sister saw I would need more rope and produced some from a chest next to the door. The girl looked terrified as I pulled on her by the restraints on her wrist. I moved her to the head of the table and pushed her onto it. At first she just sat on the end of the table before I pushed into her chest so she fell back.

Pulling her arms over her head I lay her down face up and attached some of the rope the sister had given me to her wrist restraint. The other end I tied to an iron hook in the wall. Charlotte looked progressively more worried as I began to tie her down. The witch knew we would either get answers or she would feel the full brunt of the pear.

Next I used more rope which I bound to each of her ankles. I wrapped the ropes around several times so there was no chance they would slip off as she experienced pain. Then I tied each ankle to other iron hooks on the wall her feet were facing.

The two hooks were spaced apart so her legs were spread. Charlotte lifted her head to look down her body. She was scared stiff by the thought of her new vulnerability, even without the ropes she would have been still.
Finally I returned to the rope connected to her wrists and pulled it tight. I pulled as hard as I could and could feel the give in her joints as they parted.
“Aaaaaaahhhh” Partly from pain and party from shock she cried out.

I put my full weight into pulling her before re doing the knot on the hook. This put strain on her limbs and meant twisting movement would be harder for her. This would keep her still and add to her discomfort, I even hoped this might make her talk but that was not to be.

The Sister watched patiently as I prepared the witch to feel the pear. This is how I preferred to use the pear on a woman, while she was tied down like this. The woman needs to be still so it can have maximum effect on her and so she can’t move.

Her arms were over her head, her legs were tied apart and rope lead from her to the walls. It was like she was caught in a spider’s web. I admitted, but only to myself that I was aroused by her. Her body was fair skinned, possessing the most beautiful of lines and curves. The shape of her breast lying flat caught my eye as did the fur between her legs. I could not help be feel pleased by the sight but I would not touch her in a sensual way. I never do that, we do this out of necessity.

I stepped back from Charlotte who moved her eyes to the Sister. The Sister would now try to get some information from her so the pear would not be needed.

The Sister placed a hand on her stomach and looked down with a warm glace. “Young girl. We know of what you are involved with and for the sake of your sole you should talk. If not I have seen how the pear works on a woman and it is truly cruel”

The Sister moved her hand down Charlottes touching body over her stomach. Charlotte lifted her head so she could see, her eyes widened as the Sister touched the top of her woman hood. “Young girl. He will push that pear in here and it will feel too wide but he will get it in, even if he rips you. He will then open it tearing you. You will scream and spend hours suffering before death takes you. Or you could help us”

Charlottes eyes were open wide, so wide I feared her eyes might fall out. Her jaw was quivering as she spoke “Please Sister I don’t know of these…….. These crimes. I am innocent and an innocent woman should not feel such torture. Please, please believe me”

Sister Carlyle shook her head “I know of your guilty. Now talk or take the pear”

Charlotte panicked. “I don’t know. I don’t know! Pleased don’t do this” She cried out frantically moving her eyes between the Sister Carlyle and myself.

The sister moved her face closer to Charlotte. “Now girl I am going to order the pear pushed into you. You need to talk or accept that. Now feel it as it goes in and it will move slowly so if you confess you have the chance. As it stains your flesh think about your soul”

“I can’t confess to that which I have not done”

The Sister gave me the sign, a simple movement of the hand. Her torture had started.

“No, NO! Please” Charlotte pleaded as I picked up the pear and moved around the table. I ducked under the rope attached to her leg so I was in position. I stood between her legs holding the closed pear. Charlotte’s chest heaved up and down as I turned the pear into position.

“No, please no” She pleaded again.

I looked to Sister Carlyle and she nodded. A simple nod that signalled what was to happen.

I congratulate you for the quality of this story which you've obviously put a lot of work and research into. So far what you've described is the initial stage of torture which was referred to as territion. How much further along in the various stages of torture you will choose to continue will be revealed as the installments are posted. To my personal taste the pear would never be opened or at most just begun to open, but with it inserted into the accused witch Charlotte it's presence would cause her to confess to all manner of crime, especially of sex with the Devil. And of course with the celibate clergy at hand conducting the trial no detail however trivial would be allowed to be held back in the witch's confession.

I used my thumb and fingers on my left hand to part her lips. They felt so soft and delicate as I touched them. I could really sense how delicate this part of a woman was as I push her lips harder. The folds separated revealing the opening where the pear would go. I moved my finger and thumb down to just above the hole. I pushed them in slightly then tried to separate them to widen the entrance. Raising the pear I touched the cold metal to her lips. I could see her leg muscles tensing either side on my head.

My eye flickered up to see Charlotte looking down at me but I focused on my work. The spike at the top entered her without issue but the bulb was larger than the hole. The cold metal pressed against her delicate area.

She gasped “No, please you can’t do this an innocent should not suffer like this”

With the pear touching I started to push. The metal began to sink into her a little but there was much resistance. Charlotte gritted her teeth as she felt the pear push on her and start to stretch the entrance of her womanhood. I felt more resistance but the pear was too wide. I knew this action alone was causing pain.

The Sister looked at me concerned. “Is it going in?”

“I am pushing but she is quite tight. I am worried I may injure her at this early stage” She was a young woman so this was not a surprise.
Sister Carlyle looked around the room like she had misplaced something. “I will be back in one moment. Halt the pear for now”

The sister opened the door and closed it behind her leaving me alone with a suspected witch. I stood up holding the pear which was now tipped with her juices. She watched me rise, staring at me. Curious yet terrified.

“I…. I could…. I could feel how wide it was. I could feel how large it was against me”

A tear rolled down her cheek but it could be a trick designed to weaken me.

“You will push that into me? Even closed I will suffer so”

She sounded scared. I simply responded “Or you could confess and tell us all of your plans. If you do you need not feel the pear”

“Tell me…. When you have used that on women in the past have they screamed?”

“Yes” I answered.

“Do they beg for death?”

“Sometimes they do when the pear starts to tear flesh”

Her questions appeared to be a way of her to torture herself. I only answered to scare her into confession.

She looked at me clearly “Push two of your fingers into me”

“What! I can’t”

“Please, just for a minute push in your fingers”

Her eyes appeared larger, her face cuter as she spoke. I felt compelled to do it, there was no harm in it after all. I placed the pear on the table next to her and with my right hand I pushed forward my index finger and forefinger. I let them touch her soft area before pushing them into the entrance. I saw her lips part slightly as they entered. We looked into each other’s eyes as I slide them in. She felt warm, soft.

“Move your fingers around” She said “Feel how small my womanhood is. Now look at the pear”

I looked at the tool.

“Even closed it will damage me. But I don’t blame you for using it. I just hope only a few turns are needed for you to believe me”

She did feel tight and I accepted pushing in the pear would its self be painful.

“Then Charlotte, why not confess? Spare yourself”

“I can’t but I hope you don’t need to damage me too much. But do as you will with me”

I let my fingers slide out of her. We just stared at one another, either of us knew what to say.

This video means that women never were tortured by using pear... Pouring hot liquids into vagina? It could be possible but it's lethal.
Lethal incident during the interrogation it is a failure of inquisition.

Strappado, whipping... Hot pliers for too stubborn.
Other things is pure graphomania, fantasies...

Like they never were executed by crucifixion... Their ability "to be fucked" by "strongest" and "richest" cannot be denied.

No offence. This is not "the attack" of author...
This is the reasoning about the read

This video means that women never were tortured by using pear... Pouring hot liquids into vagina? It could be possible but it's lethal.
Lethal incident during the interrogation it is a failure of inquisition.

Strappado, whipping... Hot pliers for too stubborn.
Other things is pure graphomania, fantasies...

Like they never were executed by crucifixion... Their ability "to be fucked" by "strongest" and "richest" cannot be denied.

No offence. This is not "the attack" of author...
This is the reasoning about the read
It's been explained in various places many times, don't worry; since this is a novel and not a chronicle it's perfectly good as is IMHO.

Moreover, I really like Darkmind's writing. It contains plenty of clever observations and personal reflections, he's really able to descend into the part almost like he's experienced in first person so they're really enjoyable besides the excitement; and I think we're eager to go as far as possible properly because it's not really happening (...or it is??:shocked: Darkmind?:watchout: ;-) ) and I think it's the reason we all come to cruxforum.
He's written a story where the pear wasn't open (The Fixer), one where it was open (Lady Harrington) maybe this time it will be opened and heated? Who knows, but I can't wait to see and I think won't be disappointed

As to the authenticity of the vaginal, anal and oral pear, there is quite a bit of controversy, especially since the references to its' use in history are scanty. Even the authenticity of the witch's chair has been challenged even though there is a fairly large number of accounts of its use in trials. It seems nowadays that an awful lot of localities have put up witch and torture museums of all sizes apparently in hopes of cashing in from the tourist trade. Which is a great contrast to what went on in the late 18th and early 19th century in portions of Europe where the witch hysteria took place. At that time it was the fashion to try to deny what on and such artifacts as instruments of torture were often put into the junk heap. There were also many cases where the archives of cities and other places where trials took place were rifled through and records deliberately destroyed. In what was an age of enlightenment it was very embarrassing for many prominent families that their own ancestors had been active participants in the mechanism of trying, torturing and executing accused witches. More recent research which thanks to computerized data bases seem to indicate that while there were never a million witches who went to the stake, that the formerly accepted number of about 30,000 to 50,000 throughout Europe could very well be a considerable underestimate and that the real numbers were considerably higher.

Regarding the discussion I am fully aware that there is virtually no evidence that the pear was used as I describe in the story. But it is just that, a story.

I have read extensively about many points in history and the vision we have today of torture is not all that accurate. Did you know torture was actually banned outright in England in the year 1640? Also because of restrictions the king had to personally give permission for the torture of guy falkes in 1605 (I think that was the year). Also there is only record on one woman being put on a rack in the tower of London, Ann Askew. That is part of the reason she is so well known today. I could go on.

This is a fiction and I hope you enjoy it but I except it is not for everyone so I don't expect it to be liked by all. I am trying to depict what it would be like if it were to be used. But it is ok for people to express opinions or not like my work at all.

Also as some have pointed out I do write with some first hand experience. I do live a BDSM lifestyle as a Dom. I have built many devices and done loads of scenes throughout my life. I also give demos on various things so I do have a fair bit of experience being cruel to women. But all those women have a safe word.

Regarding the discussion I am fully aware that there is virtually no evidence that the pear was used as I describe in the story. But it is just that, a story.

I have read extensively about many points in history and the vision we have today of torture is not all that accurate. Did you know torture was actually banned outright in England in the year 1640? Also because of restrictions the king had to personally give permission for the torture of guy falkes in 1605 (I think that was the year). Also there is only record on one woman being put on a rack in the tower of London, Ann Askew. That is part of the reason she is so well known today. I could go on.

This is a fiction and I hope you enjoy it but I except it is not for everyone so I don't expect it to be liked by all. I am trying to depict what it would be like if it were to be used. But it is ok for people to express opinions or not like my work at all.

Also as some have pointed out I do write with some first hand experience. I do live a BDSM lifestyle as a Dom. I have built many devices and done loads of scenes throughout my life. I also give demos on various things so I do have a fair bit of experience being cruel to women. But all those women have a safe word.
Don't stop writing the story!

We stared at each other for half a minute but it felt like many times that. Staring down a woman’s body while her legs were spread had been a pleasant experience in the past but today it was far from that. The difficult moment was broken as the sister opened the door.

After closing it behind her she passed me a small pottery cup. In it was some grease mixed with animal fat.

“Use that to help its passage” The Sister had gone to great effort to make this part less damaging for Charlotte. I think we both hoped the presence of the metal orb inside her would get her to talk. I picked up the pear and covered it in the mixture. I put on as much of the white creamy lubricant as I could. Then I knelt down to administer the pear.

On my knees I used my fingers to open her entrance once more and guided the tip of the pear to it. The spike at the top entered but the sides of the pear prevented its entry as before. To overcome this I slowly pushed on the device. I watched as her flesh stretched around the bulb allowing it in. It hugged the pear tight, very tight.

Charlotte looked down at me as the pear went in with her no familiar look of curiosity and horror. She closed her eyes from the pain “Ooooooooooooooooooowwwww” Her long grown showed that this was hurting her.

The Sister just watched as the widest part of the pear slipped in. As I pushed it deeper her opening still clung to the pear even as in narrowed. The tunnel inside offered a bit less resistance but still was stretched by the pear. I was hoping to tool would not be needed for much more.

I twisted the pear as I pushed it deeper to help it move without catching on her flesh. I wanted to prevent injury in case she confessed before the pear opened which happened often.

“AAAAAARRRRRRRR” She screamed in pain as the spikes at the top pushed their way into the tight womb entrance at the top.

Pushing in the spikes would allow the pear to tear the womb opening as well. This added hugely to the effectiveness of the torture. But I still had hoped it would not come to that.

The pear was now in position as Charlotte cried. With the pear in place it was as if her body took on a mechanical feel. All her emotions and feelings could be controlled by a handle. Looking at the pear handle it bobbed slightly from her deep breathing. The pear looked like it belonged where it was, like I had taken it home.

Sister Carlyle broke her silence and stepped over to Charlotte. Charlotte was crying saying only the words “No” and “Please” over and over.

“Young girl. You have the pear inside you. This is serious”

Charlotte looked back at the Sister. “The pear is inside you and the spikes on the petal tips have been pushed into the tight entrance to your womb. A few turns and you will never have children. Yet despite that you will be too prefixed on the pain of your flesh tearing”

Charlottes face was one of fear as she listened to the Sister talk.

“I am a woman and I know how sensitive that part of you is. Your screams will be heard for far around. The pear is the perfect way to painfully ruin a woman. Unless you start being honest, your soul can still be saved”

“But….” Charlotte mumbled.

I had to say something “For God’s sake girl TALK! You have had the pear pushed in no one will blame you from talking. Talk and spare yourself this horror” I knew even closed it was stretching her, if it were to be opened the damage would be great.

We both looked at her as she shook her head. “I’m a good Christian. Please believe me”

The Sister looked to me “Turn the pear, but just a little”

I griped the base of the petals with my left hand and the handle with my right. Feeling my touch Charlotte let her head fall back and took deep breaths. I watched her face as I prepared to start.

I applied some force and felt vibrations as the pear cracked open. I turned the handle a little parting the petals only a small amount.

“AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!” Feeling the metal inside her she screamed.

“AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!! NO please!” She paused only to breath. Even stretching the skin was painful as she now felt. I expanded the pear only slightly but she could feel the difference.

I let go of the pear and we gave her some time to feel this first pain level. We let time slip by as the girl suffered in front of us. Occasionally the Sister and I would share a glace as her screams filled our ears. Charlotte kept her eyes closed moving her head slowly side to side as she suffered.

It felt like maybe ten minutes before the Sister stepped toward Charlotte and started to stroke her head to calm her.

“There, there girl. I know it hurts but you must focus. Can you do that for me?”

Charlotte nodded.

Charlotte managed to take deep breaths and barley control herself. “Can it be loosened Please?” she asked.

The Sister shook her head “No my girl. You will now feel pain until you are truthful. I’m sorry but you must”

Charlotte appeared to accept the answer.

“Now my girl can you feel the pear stretch you?”

“Yes I feel it……. It hurts”

“Can you explain it?” The Sister asked strangely.

“It’s so tight and it feels sharp deep inside. Like fire in me… I can feel strain and deep in me it hurts”

“That is the pear working. That is it helping you tell the truth. That sharp pain so deep in is the pear stretching your womb entrance. It will stretch a little more before the metal rips it. But you can avoid that. Talk or feel it tear”

Such evil words said with such a soft voice. I was taken back by the sister.

Charlotte panted for breath with her eyes darting about. Her limbs tensed randomly in futile resistance against her restraints. Tear rolled down her face as she said “I’m a good Christian I have no knowledge……. None at all of this…… Please stop this torture of an innocent. I don’t want to tear I’m a good Christian”

The sister looked to me “Turn the pear. We have no choice”

I gripped it as before but could feel it was being held more firmly by her body. There was no movement left, it was straining her flesh.

With my right hand I turned the handle opening the petals wider. Feeling this Charlotte looked directly upward saying “I’m a good Christian”

I opened it more and her voice strained “I’m a good Christian…. I’m a good Christian I’m a…….. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!”

She screamed as pain took over. Her body shook and an ever more twisted look appeared on her face. She screamed until her lungs emptied then filled them to scream once more. I continued to slowly open the pear until I had completed a full turn of the handle.

Judging from her response her womb entrance had now been torn and her inner area was being painfully stretched. The pear still had more expanding to go but even at this stage the pain for her was overwhelming.

She continued screaming and the ropes vibrated with her movement. I knew now that we should give her a while to suffer before questioning her once more. After about five minutes of screaming a few droplets of blood were visible on the pear.

I looked to Charlottes face and all her struggling had moved her hair around. It now sat on the table like a halo around her head. Or maybe it was like a picture frame framing her face in its advanced state of pain. Either way we allowed her to feel the pear at this level for near twenty minutes more before the Sister resumed questioning.

The sister stepped towards Charlottes tossed head. Looking down she asked “Girl, end this silliness. Confess to your crimes and face your fate like a good Christian”

Charlotte struggled to speak she managed to fight the pain and look at Sister Carlyle for a few seconds and simply said “I’m a good Christian”

She then resumed twisting as pain ran through her. I was worried by her lack of confession, I knew the pair still had much more to go but the cost would now be high.

To ask for perfect historical authenticity here is rather silly. I've written quite a few stories in which women in various fictitious countries are whipped or caned fully naked. In the real world, most of the countries that have judicial CP limit it to men. A few, like Iran, do whip women, but they are most certainly not naked-in fact they wear a chador as women are required to in Iran (though that doesn't mean it isn't painful). Even with crucifixion, which did occur much as described on this site, it's likely that only a very small minority were women and of those the percentage that looked like the ones depicted here on CF was likely tiny. And to be honest, watching someone on a cross for 2 or 3 days in real time would likely be very far from an exciting spectacle. It would probably be somewhat like this movie by Andy Warhol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_(1964_film)

As far as torture and its effectiveness, it's probably quite effective at getting a confession, but the truthfullness of such a confession is pretty questionable. As far as getting accurate information, I tend to side with US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who, when sked about the use of torture, said, "I tend I get better results with beer and cigarettes." So maybe we could have a CF story where they try that?

Back
Top Bottom