Taarna or Jane: Which one has more Crux-Appeal?

Which one has more Crux appeal?

• Taarna

• Jane

• None of them, both are ugly and disgusting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Jane...she seems to have more spirit and here breasts hang well.
Yes, her breasts are incredible. Someone suggested to make some tobacce pouches from her titties after she had demised on the cross.
Jane has the sexiest saggy titts in the world. And her body is muscular like a working horse.
I always suggested to crucify her once she is captured, but unfortunately she finally has been sentenced to lifelong torture- detention and forcrd labor. She is imprisoned for 7 years now, is full of lice as she hasn't seen a shower for all the time in this hellish jail, but to me she still is hot like monkey crap :)

Attachments

• Jane in Jail.jpg
    Jane in Jail.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 108
Yes, her breasts are incredible. Someone suggested to make some tobacce pouches from her titties after she had demised on the cross.
Jane has the sexiest saggy titts in the world. And her body is muscular like a working horse.
I always suggested to crucify her once she is captured, but unfortunately she finally has been sentenced to lifelong torture- detention and forcrd labor. She is imprisoned for 7 years now, is full of lice as she hasn't seen a shower for all the time in this hellish jail, but to me she still is hot like monkey crap :)
Nice to see the bitch put to hard labour... but....
She needs to wear the regulation disgusting, skanky loincloth as worn by other inmates....

Back
Top Bottom