Tack-bra fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
For having worn it, believe me, wonderful sensations !!! :very_hot:

View attachment 992501
Oh my god. Are you threatened with this as punishment or do you need to wear it as penance to remind you of your subjugation? Do you let someone else fit it then watch as they screw in your points? Do you have to keep your hands out of the way and be quiet while they decide how far the points screw in? I'm sure I can't imagine what's it's really like to suffer this but it's a wild thrill trying. Wow.

It's been nearly forever since I posted anything here, except for a brief comment or two. But something made me think of a fantasy I've had since I was a girl, and had sort-of forgotten. I thought I might share it here.

I would very much like to wear a special bra in public, one completely covering each breast with sharp spikes or tacks. I think I put aside this fantasy but only because I could never think of a way to properly sterilize such a thing. But otherwise, I would love to have had one to wear for hours as I sat in church or in classes or at work. I even fantasized about wearing such a special tack-bra on my wedding. That would have been exciting.

Part of the excitement I feel when thinking about it has to do with enduring the pain/pleasure in public, but with no one knowing it's happening. I would try very much to smile and have normal conversations while feeling the tacks and being pleasured by them. If only my husband liked to dance, I would wear one now for that! - and maybe consider tacks or spikes in my high-heels also for my feet and toes. Now keeping that a secret would be a challenge! ;-)

But it's a fantasy, after all. I'm not sure a tack-bra would be any more difficult than wearing pins in my nipples (and yes, I fantasized about wearing pins to class like that too when I was younger, but never did.)

I was wondering if anyone shared this public/private kind fantasy. Thank you for reading.

I stumbled onto this thread and have not read all the other comments but my immediate reaction was -- whoa! I understand the erotic element of being uncomfortable/in pain. (There's pain and then there is pain. A pain you control in your delicate parts is one thing as opposed to a pain you do not control -- as a bad headache, a sprain, bad cramps, etc).

What about blood. Surely the tacks will nick your skin. Won't your chest have spots of blood seeping through the fabric at some point. And forget about hugs! Stay away from me! Or are hugs OK and just part of the pleasure/pain experience?

I stumbled onto this thread and have not read all the other comments but my immediate reaction was -- whoa! I understand the erotic element of being uncomfortable/in pain. (There's pain and then there is pain. A pain you control in your delicate parts is one thing as opposed to a pain you do not control -- as a bad headache, a sprain, bad cramps, etc).

What about blood. Surely the tacks will nick your skin. Won't your chest have spots of blood seeping through the fabric at some point. And forget about hugs! Stay away from me! Or are hugs OK and just part of the pleasure/pain experience?
I think hugs are definitely part of the experience, Marcella. As for nick, did you see the video to which I linked a little later in the post?

I think hugs are definitely part of the experience, Marcella. As for nick, did you see the video to which I linked a little later in the post?

Found it. Wow! Big tacks. Like big thumb tacks!

Considering how she was kneading her boobs with the bra on, I guess hugs are indeed possible. It does excite me some thinking about the sensation I'd feel going about my day while wearing that bra.:eek::):)

Still, I wouldn't want to run into a wall or fall on my chest! Wearing that bra must be similar to lying on a bed of nails. With proper spacing the poiny ends won't easily pierce the skin. Some redenning it appears. I do believe my nipples would like it.:D

Last edited:
Are you threatened with this as punishment or do you need to wear it as penance to remind you of your subjugation?
It's not a punishment , nor a penance : it's love ! I accept that to show to my Judith how much I love her throught my pain and if I can see her happy, also I am : it's a step, during a bdsm session, to get the wonderful final orgasm ...

Do you let someone else fit it then watch as they screw in your points?
Of course !

Do you have to keep your hands out of the way and be quiet while they decide how far the points screw in?
Generally, I'm tied and I cant interfere in the actions of my Judith ... but she knows so well what it is good for me ...! :rolleyes:

Found it. Wow! Big tacks. Like big thumb tacks!

Considering how she was kneading her boobs with the bra on, I guess hugs are indeed possible. It does excite me some thinking about the sensation I'd feel going about my day while wearing that bra.:eek::):)
Yes - me too. I could see myself wearing one all day at work. I imagine I'd blush every time a guy greeting me as I sat in the office! ;-o

Yes - me too. I could see myself wearing one all day at work. I imagine I'd blush every time a guy greeting me as I sat in the office! ;-o
Perhaps tack panties too. A bra and panty set for bad girls being punished. Why would I be sentenced to such a punishment? For indecent public behavior? Some other crime for which a female must be pay a penalty? Every time I moved or reached for something at work I'd feel the sharp little points ready to penetrate me! Just breathing in and out would push my boobs into the studded cups. Crossing my legs would be esquitely painful in a thrilling, erotic sort of way.

Wow! The slightly kinky side of me (well, kinky enough to find CF interesting), is becoming excited.

Perhaps tack panties too. A bra and panty set for bad girls being punished. Why would I be sentenced to such a punishment? For indecent public behavior? Some other crime for which a female must be pay a penalty? Every time I moved or reached for something at work I'd feel the sharp little points ready to penetrate me! Just breathing in and out would push my boobs into the studded cups. Crossing my legs would be esquitely painful in a thrilling, erotic sort of way.

Wow! The slightly kinky side of me (well, kinky enough to find CF interesting), is becoming excited.

Attachments

• ddx5ddz-f9a3fa76-3fe4-4300-bf51-8a3d12fedf49.jpg
    ddx5ddz-f9a3fa76-3fe4-4300-bf51-8a3d12fedf49.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 206
  • ddx5dfa-551cb8b0-5810-4970-9d82-ac183b8c9f7e.jpg
    ddx5dfa-551cb8b0-5810-4970-9d82-ac183b8c9f7e.jpg
    828.1 KB · Views: 127
  • ddx5dg9-6e4540d2-c9ac-4368-a6ca-1f7937bb8609.jpg
    ddx5dg9-6e4540d2-c9ac-4368-a6ca-1f7937bb8609.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 166
Would have to sit down rather carefully, but oh what a feeling!
You can only sit down on one butt cheek, perched on the edge of your chair, if you dare sit down at all. If you dare walk you have to do it slowly and deliberately, no sudden moves, you cannot afford to be surprised. At first, when you let go of the fabric, having eased your tack knickers on carefully, you won't believe you'll be able to endure the ordeal for as long as you've been told to cope with it, but you do. After a while the tacks settle into your soft feminine flesh, your knickers fit you snugly and once the pins have found their place they don't move unless you thoughtlessly move them. You'll be reminded you shouldn't every time you do that. How do I know?

You can only sit down on one butt cheek, perched on the edge of your chair, if you dare sit down at all. If you dare walk you have to do it slowly and deliberately, no sudden moves, you cannot afford to be surprised. At first, when you let go of the fabric, having eased your tack knickers on carefully, you won't believe you'll be able to endure the ordeal for as long as you've been told to cope with it, but you do. After a while the tacks settle into your soft feminine flesh, your knickers fit you snugly and once the pins have found their place they don't move unless you thoughtlessly move them. You'll be reminded you shouldn't every time you do that. How do I know?
How do you know?

A day of incredibly focused concentration for me at work! Feeling those tacks pressing into my boobs, ass crack and pussy. One slip and I'm stabbed! Will I yelp if it happens?

Then I do move incorrectly and a sharp stab straightens me up in my chair and I tense my whole body. All eyes turn to me asking if I'm okay. Is there anything wrong dear?

I just smile sweetly and say no, I'm fine, as I carefully uncross/cross my legs and take a deep breath, reveling in the prickly pain. Oh yeah . . .

How do you know?

A day of incredibly focused concentration for me at work! Feeling those tacks pressing into my boobs, ass crack and pussy. One slip and I'm stabbed! Will I yelp if it happens?

Then I do move incorrectly and a sharp stab straightens me up in my chair and I tense my whole body. All eyes turn to me asking if I'm okay. Is there anything wrong dear?

I just smile sweetly and say no, I'm fine, as I carefully uncross/cross my legs and take a deep breath, reveling in the prickly pain. Oh yeah . . .
You won't get away with it. You won't be able to hide in a million years. Sooner or later an unguarded moment will catch you out and you will indeed yelp when it does. You'll squeal! What are you going to do? Are you going to try to adjust yourself in front of everyone? Can you be furtive, if you have to heave up your skirt and pull your knickers out of you, quickly? You'll want to run to the washroom so you can somehow arrange this murderous instrument of torture in peace. You think there's a way to do that so it doesn't cripple you in agony again? Good luck with that!

You know the rules, you wear your tacked knickers all day. I can't believe you went to work. I daren't leave the house when I wore mine. I'd never have driven a car or walked to the bus stop. All it takes is one thoughtless movement, a little extra stress in the fabric or (oh my goodness) a lover's touch and that critical wayward pin will be embedded in your pink bits. You risked that under the inquisitive observation of your colleagues? Wow, you're a brave girl!

Can you resist buying a box of tacks and a tube of superglue for real? I bet your hands will be shaking and your pulse will be racing as you think about trying them on. Mine were.

Yes, I went to work. Wearing the tack bra and panties in public makes me feel all the more naughty and sexy. Feeling those tack points pushing into my boobs and nethers is so, so stimulating, so arousing! I'm horny as hell all day. It's as good as wearing my special all-day dildo. I have to be careful sitting so I'm not putting direct pressure on a tack. That would easily pierce my skin. The tack bra fits snugly and provides fairly even pressure on my full boobs. Even taking a deep breath or reaching for somethings adds to the pressure -- and pleasure -- as the tack points press against me.

On my tack underwear days I wear my dark business suit with a skirt. So if I do get stuck, it won't be obvious. Another pair of panties over the tack-panty also helps if I get stuck. I wear white/cream shirts/blouses with my suits so I worry about a spot of blood but the bra itself will safely absorb a spot pf blood without leaking thru to the blouse.

Just hope I never have to be rushed to the ER on my special days. Now that would be embarassing!

The problem is some guys in the office. I'm an accounts manager so I wear suits to look professional. Alan, my asshole accounts director, often finds a reason to be standing behind or to my side as I'm aseated at my desk trying to get a look down at my cleavage. I don't mind so much that he does it because I know he wants to fuck me so I'm just torturing the poor slob by allowing him an occasional glance. (Plus, he's married. He'd never put hands on me.) My boobs are a bit more pushed up when I'm wearing the tack bra and the prickly sensation gets my skin a bit flushed and my nipples so hard! Alan probably thinks I'm flushed because of his presence and roving eyes. If he only knew! I'm concerned he may see a tack as he stares down so I keep myself buttoned up a bit more on tack bra day. Otherwise I unbutton a bit more to just torture Alan and the other creeps eyeballing my chest during the day.

The guy I worry about most when I'm wearing my special tack bra is Bob from marketing. This asshole (who also wants to fuck me, and has probably watched too many episodes of Mad Men) always seems to find me when I'm in a tight place like records storage or a narrow hallway. He likes to brush past me and push the side of his arm into my chest. It must give him a real cheap thrill to feel my boobs for even a fleeting second or two. But when he does bump into me it really pushes those tacks a bit harder into my boobies. It hurts -- but I don't mind because the sudden pain is a bit of a thrill as I resist yelping or squealing. I've been stuck a few times but only drew a spot of blood. It's all part of the excitement! Keeps my days interesting, especially when I'm with clients. I have the ability to ruin Alan, Bob and the other creepy perves in the office by simply reporting a "toxic" work environment to HR. But it's fun to toy with these guys for now. I am, after all, an alpha bitch but they're pretty much just beta males.

Now there is one special person in the office I would welcome pushing against my chest on tack bra day: Alicia, another accounts manager. I'm not sure she's into girls, but I might just bump into her and see if it produces the intended effect. I suspect she wears a discrete personal vibrator on some days. It's just that look she gets on occasion while sitting in her chair. Yeah, she's having an orgasm and trying her damndest not to show it. We two have something in common, I'm sure of it.

I surely want to fuck Alicia.

Yes, I went to work. Wearing the tack bra and panties in public makes me feel all the more naughty and sexy. Feeling those tack points pushing into my boobs and nethers is so, so stimulating, so arousing! I'm horny as hell all day. It's as good as wearing my special all-day dildo. I have to be careful sitting so I'm not putting direct pressure on a tack. That would easily pierce my skin. The tack bra fits snugly and provides fairly even pressure on my full boobs. Even taking a deep breath or reaching for somethings adds to the pressure -- and pleasure -- as the tack points press against me.

On my tack underwear days I wear my dark business suit with a skirt. So if I do get stuck, it won't be obvious. Another pair of panties over the tack-panty also helps if I get stuck. I wear white/cream shirts/blouses with my suits so I worry about a spot of blood but the bra itself will safely absorb a spot pf blood without leaking thru to the blouse.

Just hope I never have to be rushed to the ER on my special days. Now that would be embarassing!

The problem is some guys in the office. I'm an accounts manager so I wear suits to look professional. Alan, my asshole accounts director, often finds a reason to be standing behind or to my side as I'm aseated at my desk trying to get a look down at my cleavage. I don't mind so much that he does it because I know he wants to fuck me so I'm just torturing the poor slob by allowing him an occasional glance. (Plus, he's married. He'd never put hands on me.) My boobs are a bit more pushed up when I'm wearing the tack bra and the prickly sensation gets my skin a bit flushed and my nipples so hard! Alan probably thinks I'm flushed because of his presence and roving eyes. If he only knew! I'm concerned he may see a tack as he stares down so I keep myself buttoned up a bit more on tack bra day. Otherwise I unbutton a bit more to just torture Alan and the other creeps eyeballing my chest during the day.

The guy I worry about most when I'm wearing my special tack bra is Bob from marketing. This asshole (who also wants to fuck me, and has probably watched too many episodes of Mad Men) always seems to find me when I'm in a tight place like records storage or a narrow hallway. He likes to brush past me and push the side of his arm into my chest. It must give him a real cheap thrill to feel my boobs for even a fleeting second or two. But when he does bump into me it really pushes those tacks a bit harder into my boobies. It hurts -- but I don't mind because the sudden pain is a bit of a thrill as I resist yelping or squealing. I've been stuck a few times but only drew a spot of blood. It's all part of the excitement! Keeps my days interesting, especially when I'm with clients. I have the ability to ruin Alan, Bob and the other creepy perves in the office by simply reporting a "toxic" work environment to HR. But it's fun to toy with these guys for now. I am, after all, an alpha bitch but they're pretty much just beta males.

Now there is one special person in the office I would welcome pushing against my chest on tack bra day: Alicia, another accounts manager. I'm not sure she's into girls, but I might just bump into her and see if it produces the intended effect. I suspect she wears a discrete personal vibrator on some days. It's just that look she gets on occasion while sitting in her chair. Yeah, she's having an orgasm and trying her damndest not to show it. We two have something in common, I'm sure of it.

I surely want to fuck Alicia.
Ooooh Marcella, you tack slut! I loved reading this. I'm going to read it again and remember it so I can think about it. If Alicia read it she'd want to fuck you too! This is a lovely thread. I'm going to come back later when I not in a tearing hurry.

There are ready made tack bra's on the market, made from leather or plastic, but it is relatively easy to make ones own!
Those are fun toys, and don't fear: The tacks will not puncture the skin...
It is making sense to carefully clean the tips after use and use spray desinfectant before use anyway!

Attachments

• 4qcwidkqufo41[1].jpg
    4qcwidkqufo41[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
How important is being forced to wear your tacks to your fantasy? It's a lot more fun for me if someone makes me do it!
Hi, Kate. I'm sorry I took so long getting back to this. But I think that's a very good question (and deserves a reply)!
I'm a bit on-the-fence with this idea - being forced to submit verses - well, I think of it as "self-punishment". It sort of depends on my mood, and I really like both ideas.
But all-in-all, I suspect I spend more time fantasizing about self-punishment. I've certainly done more of that, IRL! I'll confess that I like the idea of being in public while wearing a tack bra. And I'm a little excited about the idea of those tacks in my shoes too - like you said. I can't imagine really doing that, though. It would be just too obvious and waaaayyyy too difficult to walk. But... wow!

Maybe someday I'll try that.

A friend of mine shared this version of a tack bra with me. Perhaps a bit severe, but interesting. Those are carpet tacks, and are quite sharp. Not advisable for public use.mbraA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom