Tales of Torture by Ron23333, Mastodont and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
"I feel a little easier,I……I admit.
What the hell do you want to know?!
hurry up!I admit."
The female prisoner was impatient.
She wanted to get the pain out of her torn wrist.
The judge asked with a surprised face, "We thought you were the one to tell us everything we didn't know or guessed."

"
I suffer……

let me down!

I'm confused with the pain!

I can't concentrate any energy on what you want me to think!

If you put me down!

I'll tell you!

I have committed adultery with people. I have slept with many people. I know their names! Any name is good!

Just tell me who slept with me, and I'll admit it! I'm right. I sucked his cock. I admit everything!

I suffer……

hurry up!

let me down!"
She legs are trembling, The burning pain from the wrists and ankles to embarrassingly piss in front of the judge.

"
I suffer……

let me down!

I'm confused with the pain!

I can't concentrate any energy on what you want me to think!

If you put me down!

I'll tell you!

I have committed adultery with people. I have slept with many people. I know their names! Any name is good!

Just tell me who slept with me, and I'll admit it! I'm right. I sucked his cock. I admit everything!

I suffer……

hurry up!

let me down!"
She legs are trembling, The burning pain from the wrists and ankles to embarrassingly piss in front of the judge.
The judge laughed.
"Do you really think we're interested in the names of the people you've slept with? No, dear Countess, it is much worse than that! The king himself has informed me that a plot is being prepared against him. You are the woman who knows much about the plot and its participants".

The judge laughed.
"Do you really think we're interested in the names of the people you've slept with? No, dear Countess, it is much worse than that! The king himself has informed me that a plot is being prepared against him. You are the woman who knows much about the plot and its participants".
"Do whatever you want,I showed my body to people at the party, and then I had a lot of friends. Some of them wanted to plot against the king, yes!
I Know!
I know!
I did everything.
You're satisfied!
I was happy, too. My husband was involved. I know, he told me!
If it works, he wants to be king."
The female prisoner tried to squeeze out a smile, although she was invisible to the judge.

"Do whatever you want,I showed my body to people at the party, and then I had a lot of friends. Some of them wanted to plot against the king, yes!
I Know!
I know!
I did everything.
You're satisfied!
I was happy, too. My husband was involved. I know, he told me!
If it works, he wants to be king."
The female prisoner tried to squeeze out a smile, although she was invisible to the judge.
The woman being interrogated was finally lowered to the floor.

The woman being interrogated was finally lowered to the floor.
“What a terrible nightmare!”She groaned her last words.
The female prisoner felt as Bones are going to fall apart.
She collapsed on the ground like white pork and fainted.

“What a terrible nightmare!”She groaned her last words.
The female prisoner felt as Bones are going to fall apart.
She collapsed on the ground like white pork and fainted.
"I think she's going to need some time before we can re-interview her," the judge said. "Gaston, take this hottie back to her cell and call a doctor. I don't want her to die before our king decides her fate."

"I think she's going to need some time before we can re-interview her," the judge said. "Gaston, take this hottie back to her cell and call a doctor. I don't want her to die before our king decides her fate."
The female prisoner was lying on the ground.
The body curled up involuntarily and trembling with fear, as if she had fallen into a nightmare that would never wake up. No one knew whether her dream was her real and tragic situation.

The female prisoner was lying on the ground.
The body curled up involuntarily and trembling with fear, as if she had fallen into a nightmare that would never wake up. No one knew whether her dream was her real and tragic situation.
Gaston released her arms and legs and checked her body.

Gaston released her arms and legs and checked her body.
She only had terrible Skin valgus wound on her wrists and ankles, and no other organs were hurt, but she was soaked in sweat, and she could not be interrogated for a long time

She only had terrible Skin valgus wound on her wrists and ankles, and no other organs were hurt, but she was soaked in sweat, and she could not be interrogated for a long time
Gaston lifted the Countess in his arms and carried her into the cell. The doctor was already waiting for him at the cell door.

Gaston lifted the Countess in his arms and carried her into the cell. The doctor was already waiting for him at the cell door.

The doctor quickly cleaned, disinfected and bandaged her.
She was sleeping and still very charming.
She was carried into the cell by them. Instead of binding her, they put an iron collar with a black chain around her neck to let her sleep quietly.

The doctor quickly cleaned, disinfected and bandaged her.
She was sleeping and still very charming.
She was carried into the cell by them. Instead of binding her, they put an iron collar with a black chain around her neck to let her sleep quietly.
Marie slept, but her dreams were as heavy and full of distress as her situation was now.
She dreamed how she, still a young and unmarried girl, one of the rich and promising women of the kingdom, had allowed herself too much to say to the old king and his not very intelligent heir at the ball. Proud of her position and wealth, she did not think it necessary to be cautious and laughed loudly at the crowned persons.
So when Captain Duval arrived a week after that ball, accompanied by the royal guards, she thought at first that it was not a very clever prank.

Marie slept, but her dreams were as heavy and full of distress as her situation was now.
She dreamed how she, still a young and unmarried girl, one of the rich and promising women of the kingdom, had allowed herself too much to say to the old king and his not very intelligent heir at the ball. Proud of her position and wealth, she did not think it necessary to be cautious and laughed loudly at the crowned persons.
So when Captain Duval arrived a week after that ball, accompanied by the royal guards, she thought at first that it was not a very clever prank.
There are many messy things in her dream. She also met her husband. Her husband has never satisfied her. His cock is so small and soft. He is a mean ghost. He can't protect her, and she can't raise his interest. He likes cloth dolls. He has a girl's hobby. She's fed up with her husband.
She didn't look at her when she saw her husband in that gorgeous dress.

There are many messy things in her dream. She also met her husband. Her husband has never satisfied her. His cock is so small and soft. He is a mean ghost. He can't protect her, and she can't raise his interest. He likes cloth dolls. He has a girl's hobby. She's fed up with her husband.
She didn't look at her when she saw her husband in that gorgeous dress.
She despised her husband. But she despised even more the king, whom she had previously known as a weak and jealous man. He preferred to make another woman queen. She was furious. And so she began to plan a conspiracy.
However, the royal magistrate received a good salary and lands for his work. She was captured and taken to the tower of the royal castle for questioning. Marie didn't know which other conspirators had been captured, but if they managed to suspect her, the others were at risk.
The Countess knew that the assumptions of the royal secret police were only assumptions until she spoke. And to make her talk, the royal service had many methods and tools.
It made Marie's heart feel cold. She would be tortured.

She despised her husband. But she despised even more the king, whom she had previously known as a weak and jealous man. He preferred to make another woman queen. She was furious. And so she began to plan a conspiracy.
However, the royal magistrate received a good salary and lands for his work. She was captured and taken to the tower of the royal castle for questioning. Marie didn't know which other conspirators had been captured, but if they managed to suspect her, the others were at risk.
The Countess knew that the assumptions of the royal secret police were only assumptions until she spoke. And to make her talk, the royal service had many methods and tools.
It made Marie's heart feel cold. She would be tortured.
She is most worried about the daughter of a diplomat from another kingdom who conspired with her. She is very young. She has always maintained good personal contacts with her. Even they bathe and play together. They are very happy together. Compared with her useless husband, that young and beautiful girl can bring her a lot of happiness.

Her breasts have always been the pillow of that girl, and she also likes that girl very much. There is no action between other lovers between them, because she is a shy woman, and she feels that doing something bad with women is in conflict with her religion. She has a maid of the same age as a girl, and her maid is even more beautiful than that girl. They are her favorite people in the world, and she can't live without them. She has been particularly worried about these women since she was arrested.

She is most worried about the daughter of a diplomat from another kingdom who conspired with her. She is very young. She has always maintained good personal contacts with her. Even they bathe and play together. They are very happy together. Compared with her useless husband, that young and beautiful girl can bring her a lot of happiness.

Her breasts have always been the pillow of that girl, and she also likes that girl very much. There is no action between other lovers between them, because she is a shy woman, and she feels that doing something bad with women is in conflict with her religion. She has a maid of the same age as a girl, and her maid is even more beautiful than that girl. They are her favorite people in the world, and she can't live without them. She has been particularly worried about these women since she was arrested.
And here she stands before the royal judge and looks into his eyes, which express nothing but cold interest.
"Countess, you are charged with conspiracy against the king. Other charges have also been brought against you, which we will not voice here. What have you to say in your defense?"

‘’I have no idea what you just said.
I can say with confidence that such rumors were totally groundless.
I refuse to accept your investigation!
You're illegal!
If you send me back, I can forgive your rudeness, otherwise..."
Women try to defuse the crisis by threatening.

‘’I have no idea what you just said.
I can say with confidence that such rumors were totally groundless.
I refuse to accept your investigation!
You're illegal!
If you send me back, I can forgive your rudeness, otherwise..."
Women try to defuse the crisis by threatening.
But the judge continued nonchalantly, "Countess, it is not in your interest to interrupt me and threaten me. I am one of the few people who can help you in your situation. If you continue to shout, I will be forced to order a gag to be put in your mouth. Don't make your situation any worse than it already is."

"Bull shit!
How dare you do this to us?
We have just brought a group of mobs against the king to justice, and their wives and daughters are still in the Royal prison, especially the leading female bandit!
I'm going to tell the king about your crime. Be careful! !
Bastard official"

The woman was afraid, but her anger overcame her fear. She shouted bluntly!

Back
Top Bottom