Tales of Torture by Ron23333, Mastodont and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mari wanted to take these wooden cylinders in her hands and poke them into Lillian's holes herself, to punish her for her incomprehensible stubbornness.
The nun seemed to see the longing within Marie and she gave her a look which Marie was a little embarrassed about, but the woman who had attacked the two wooden props with her wooden hammer handed it toMarie.

Marie hesitated for a few minutes and took the hammer.

The nun seemed to see the longing within Marie and she gave her a look which Marie was a little embarrassed about, but the woman who had attacked the two wooden props with her wooden hammer handed it toMarie.

Marie hesitated for a few minutes and took the hammer.
Marie leaned between Lillian's legs and swung the hammer

Marie leaned between Lillian's legs and swung the hammer
"Don't you really have a sense of shame, you bitch! You've been reduced to this! Why bother us! What else can't you say!"

Marie still has a wound on her wrist. She weakly knocks the wooden hammer on the wooden props in the two meat holes of the suffering Lillian, making a humiliating sound, but she really hates the black haired beauty, and absurd thought it was. A noblewoman is doing the work of cheap women. She vent her anger, but she is tired after two minutes, The pain in her wrist was still tormenting her.

Lillian was angered by her. She really couldn't stand the cruel torture. She screamed out!

"You are our accomplice in this city! You are our backstage boss! You planned everything! You are the mastermind of the rebellion! I confessed! Are you satisfied!"

"Don't you really have a sense of shame, you bitch! You've been reduced to this! Why bother us! What else can't you say!"

Marie still has a wound on her wrist. She weakly knocks the wooden hammer on the wooden props in the two meat holes of the suffering Lillian, making a humiliating sound, but she really hates the black haired beauty, and absurd thought it was. A noblewoman is doing the work of cheap women. She vent her anger, but she is tired after two minutes, The pain in her wrist was still tormenting her.

Lillian was angered by her. She really couldn't stand the cruel torture. She screamed out!

"You are our accomplice in this city! You are our backstage boss! You planned everything! You are the mastermind of the rebellion! I confessed! Are you satisfied!"
Gaspar, who had been standing so quietly in the corner of the cell the whole time that Marie had forgotten his presence, suddenly said, "Lillian, as you can see, we managed to get you to talk. When you are tortured by your friend, it is very painful, both physically and mentally".

Gaspar, who had been standing so quietly in the corner of the cell the whole time that Marie had forgotten his presence, suddenly said, "Lillian, as you can see, we managed to get you to talk. When you are tortured by your friend, it is very painful, both physically and mentally".
Marie was also enraged and, despite the pain in her wrist, she struck the two wooden props in Lillian's privates with a wooden hammer, shouting.
"Lying Cunt!Bitch,don't frame me up!"

Lillian was in unbearable pain, but she was still awake and she shouted again after a horrible scream.
"You poor little bitch!You are really disgusting.I slept with your man, and your man told me everything! That's why you hate me so much!You never make him happy. You even think his cock is dirty. You are a noblest cunt!"

What she said was true, which made Marie cry angrily.

Marie was also enraged and, despite the pain in her wrist, she struck the two wooden props in Lillian's privates with a wooden hammer, shouting.
"Lying Cunt!Bitch,don't frame me up!"

Lillian was in unbearable pain, but she was still awake and she shouted again after a horrible scream.
"You poor little bitch!You are really disgusting.I slept with your man, and your man told me everything! That's why you hate me so much!You never make him happy. You even think his cock is dirty. You are a noblest cunt!"

What she said was true, which made Marie cry angrily.
Marie continued to torment Lillian with wooden rods in a rage.

Marie continued to torment Lillian with wooden rods in a rage.
"Lying Cunt!Beware,beware!he'll cheat'ithout scruple,who can without fear!"
Marie shouted out a famous saying she remembered.

Marie continued to torture Lillian and did not notice that she herself enjoyed inflicting and watching her former friend suffer.
Marie tortured herself. The pain of her wrist stimulated her. She screamed. She was also torturing Lillian. Lillian kept screaming. She struggled like a fish dragged to the shore from the water. The screams of two women formed a scream duet

Finally, Lillian collapsed onto the torture chair with exhaustion
Marie was also tired. She gasped violently. She didn't want to talk. Her work exhausted her. It was physical work

Last edited:
Gaston smiled and said, "Dear Marie, I am impressed. You've managed to get your friend to talk, which our executioners failed to do.
Marie was kneeling between Lillian's legs from the pain in her ankles, she couldn't speak, her breasts rising and falling with each gasp.

In fact she was so weak that although she used her maximum strength, the two wooden props were so disobedient that they would slide out again on their own because of the oil that coated Lillian's two fleshy holes. But her wooden hammers brought an indescribable soreness and an unbearable itch that surpassed the torment caused by the pain, and Lillian could not endure the torment that was constantly stimulating her fragile nerves; she could no longer hurt her enemy with her tongue, and she lay there spread out like a pile of white meat, still conscious but with only the twitching of her muscles to indicate that she was still alive.

Marie was kneeling between Lillian's legs from the pain in her ankles, she couldn't speak, her breasts rising and falling with each gasp.

In fact she was so weak that although she used her maximum strength, the two wooden props were so disobedient that they would slide out again on their own because of the oil that coated Lillian's two fleshy holes. But her wooden hammers brought an indescribable soreness and an unbearable itch that surpassed the torment caused by the pain, and Lillian could not endure the torment that was constantly stimulating her fragile nerves; she could no longer hurt her enemy with her tongue, and she lay there spread out like a pile of white meat, still conscious but with only the twitching of her muscles to indicate that she was still alive.

The nun turned to Marie, "What more torture do you think Lillian will endure before we know everything we need to know?"

The nun turned to Marie, "What more torture do you think Lillian will endure before we know everything we need to know?"
Marie didn't answer. She was too tired.

All the housework and physical work has been conveyed to her servants by her beautiful maids.

She was drenched in sweat and felt like she was going to collapse.

The burning pain from the skin torn by the rope on her wrists and ankles tormented her.

Also panting heavily and sharply were the tortured female prisoners.

Lillian and Marie's gasps were so ragged that they sounded like those of a dying man

Marie didn't answer. She was too tired.

All the housework and physical work has been conveyed to her servants by her beautiful maids.

She was drenched in sweat and felt like she was going to collapse.

The burning pain from the skin torn by the rope on her wrists and ankles tormented her.

Also panting heavily and sharply were the tortured female prisoners.

Lillian and Marie's gasps were so ragged that they sounded like those of a dying man
The nun replied, "Didn't I already mention the needle torture? My girls are eager to stick needles into Lillian's large, firm breasts".

The nun replied, "Didn't I already mention the needle torture? My girls are eager to stick needles into Lillian's large, firm breasts".
The two female prisoners ignored the nun. They were exhausted. Perhaps acupuncture could restore Lillian's spirits a little. This is a very effective ancient medical technique for relieving fatigue. It can relieve fatigue very well. If it can be combined with medicated wine, its effectiveness will be stronger.

The two female prisoners ignored the nun. They were exhausted. Perhaps acupuncture could restore Lillian's spirits a little. This is a very effective ancient medical technique for relieving fatigue. It can relieve fatigue very well. If it can be combined with medicated wine, its effectiveness will be stronger.
One of the girls walked over to Lillian and took her left breast in her palm.

One of the girls walked over to Lillian and took her left breast in her palm.
Lillian knew they were going to torture her, she tried to squirm but couldn't move.

Marie's attention was drawn to her firm breasts and she knew there was going to be a good show soon

Lillian knew they were going to torture her, she tried to squirm but couldn't move.

Marie's attention was drawn to her firm breasts and she knew there was going to be a good show soon
Another girl brought a jar of oil. She set it on the floor, dipped her fingers in the oil, and began to smear it on Lillian's breasts.

Back
Top Bottom